Dashlane Business Case Study

Dashlane Business

Password manager and identity access management solution

4.54/5 (127 reviews)

Dashlane Business use case: Benjamin Bradley

Benjamin Bradley

13th of July, 2016
Dashlane has given me some security peace mind.

Since the moment I started using Dashlane it has become a major component of my daily workflow. I'm constantly training entrepreneurs around the world and have a need to maintain control on the access to many websites for numerous clients. Dashlane allows me to share access without the worry of losing control of who has what passwords. Dashlane also has brought a peace of mind in regards to my online business. I used Dashlane's Emergency center and Sharing Center to put in place a continuity plan in case anything happens to me. This enables my business and access to my business to continue on in the unforeseen case of something happening. Without Dashlane's ease of password management and secure notes I don't know where I would be. I like to tell others that I have no idea what any of my passwords are... and THAT is a good thing!

What do you like best?

Excellent browser integration and ease of strong password creation. The simple one-click control over when and where auto-completion occurs. The Security Dashboard that is constantly encouraging me to get stronger and unique passwords. The benefit of having Dashlane watching out for compromised websites and then alerting me that I need to go change my password even BEFORE that company contacts me.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was better integration with Chromebooks.

Why did you end up selecting Dashlane Business over other applications?

Dashlane provided an easier transition for my work and the support response was incredible. (Even when I was complaining.)

If so, why did you switch?

I personally had an issue with the acquisition of LastPass and no longer wanted to be stuck with a company that had previously raised prices on past products.

What is your main use case with Dashlane Business?

Shared account access

Give one example how Dashlane Business has improved the way your organization functions

We periodically will have guest speakers/educators who need access to areas and Dashlane enables us to temporarily grant access without having to make it a big deal with server access.

What is your ROI?

The amount of time saved on dealing with poor password "cleanup" is more than the cost of Dashlane.

10/10