Dashlane Business Case Study

Dashlane Business

Password manager and identity access management solution

4.54/5 (127 reviews)

Dashlane Business use case: Ken Getz

Ken Getz

9th of October, 2016
Dashlane is the best password manager, for me

Obviously, everyone needs a password manager, and I've tried most of the "top-rated" options. After much experimentation, I have found Dashlane to be the best combination of ease of use, security, and features. Because I use Windows, Mac, and iOS, cross-platform support is key, and Dashlane handles this simply and expertly. I love the password changing feature, and use payment information constantly (perhaps I shop online too much?) I love having unique passwords on every site, as well.

What do you like best?

Great user interface (excellent for technophiles--the best in the business). Password changing is amazingly useful. Easy to create unique passwords on every site, and more than any other product, "it just works." Sharing passwords with others is trivial, and having an emergency contact is my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

OK, occasionally the product doesn't do quite what I want (saves the wrong password once I try to save a new password) and occasionally the user interface that pops up gets in the way. But generally, it's the best of its kind.

Why did you end up selecting Dashlane Business over other applications?

Seemed the best of the lot, and an excellent solution.

If so, why did you switch?

User interface on Dashlane just a lot better.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Dashlane Business

Just do it. Given all the other options, I heartily recommend Dashlane.

2+ years