Additional information for email2
Key features of email2
View All Features
- Multi-client Security & Productivity Security
- Compatible with all Email Addresses and Mail Servers
- Guaranteed Delivery and Audit Trail
- Permission-based Intellectual Property Protection
- Securely Deliver & Receive Attachments of Any Size
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP) with Smart Content Filtering
- Complete Message Recall
- Double Authentication Factor & Non-Repudiation
- Print-to-Secure-Message Printer Driver
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API)
Data Leak Prevention (DLP) with Smart Content Filtering:
• Preemptive DLP feature with a powerful function to quickly make global rule changes to all employees. Users are prompted pre-emptively 'on send' to make appropriate corrections.
• Avoid brand-damaging and financial liabilities caused by improper data leaks such as Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and reduce training costs by 'catching' errors prior to data leaving the organization.
Complete Message Recall:
• Completely and ‘truly’ recall your secure messages and all attachments with our unique permission-based database messaging architecture.
• Allow secure messages sent in error to be completely recalled and removed from the recipient’s local email programs at any point during the life cycle of the conversation, even if the message has already been read.
Double Authentication Factor & Non-Repudiation:
• Unique features such as 'For Your Eyes Only' allows user to assign secret passwords to specific communications.
• Increase non-repudiation between entities and prevent unauthorize usages of your email account.
Print-to-Secure-Message Printer Driver:
• Unique printer appliance allows sending of traditionally printed material to a secure message, to any recipients.
• Print to secure message from within any third party application such as ERP or CRM. Send printed data securely instead of unsecure PDF, fax or overnight courier.
Super Secure: ‘Disable Local Store’:
• Unique ‘Disable Local Store’ technology allows sending organization to prevent local storing of secure messages in recipient’s local email client or server.
• Prevent any user outside your organization from saving and archiving secure messages locally (e.g. Exchange Server), increasing security of your data.
User Group Management:
• Enable assignment of special privileges and feature set access through custom Membership Packages.
• Automatically set proper user access rights based on email domain. Allow secure communications with internal and external parties such as partners, clients and off-site employees with minimal training and appropriate permissions. Disable feature access such as ‘Message Recall’ per user-group or Private Email Network.
Email Aliases Management:
• Email aliases are often created within an organization so that multiple versions of an email address can reroute all traffic to a final email account. The email2 platform supports email aliases.
• Email aliases can be self configured by each Member under the ‘Tools’ section of the Webmail client, or set by the Administrator on behalf of the Member.
Archiving, Indexing and Searchability:
• ‘Bolt on’ approach to your existing infrastructure leaves zero footprint. Data can be stored within existing email server un-encrypted, or exported to any archiving system through our API Connector.
• Users can still search for content in secure messages, all enterprise indexing and archiving systems continue working without any special configurations.
Secure e-Forms: Capture Information from any Webpage
• Secure e-Forms make sharing confidential information with your organization easy. e-Forms can be located on any webpage and creates a secure transaction by sending a secure message to the desired recipient(s).
• Accept data input from clients directly on your website and allow them to contact your employees securely, including large attachments. Reduce phishing and spam by not posting any email addresses on your website.
Powerful Application Programming Interface (API):
• Our full featured developer API exposes commands to third party developers that wish to integrate the email2 platform with their applications, or even create standalone modules.
• Easily automate information delivery in a secure manner such as employee statements, invoices, etc. Become greener and reduce paper consumption.