All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

Best Server Antivirus available

Pros

Amazingly easy to use and support is second to none

Cons

Keeping Endusers up to date can be a pain. They seem to update the service or ERA agent every other week forcing a constant update/upgrade process from a IT Tech position

It loaded and seems to keep bad things from happening.

Pros

ease of use. I insert it, do a deep scan and leave it alone. It seems to keep the bad actors off my machine

Cons

I was surprised to find ESET ranked significantly below other software in open reviews and may change because of that

I had troubles with conduits that only ESET was capable of controlling.

Pros

It is not obtrusive during daily operations. It operates in the background without slowing machine performance.

Cons

I had a little trouble with the feature about system reset at first. But that seems to be fixed at this time.

Awesome!

Love the company, does everything it needs to very efficiently.

Pros

Love this antivirus!, does not take up valuable resources, easy to update and upgrade.

Cons

Sometimes hard to stop startup scan when trying to get things done in a hurry.

Stay safe!

Pros

I can not imagine a situation where I would not have a computer security, and ESSET is probably the best program to achieve a high level of security.

Cons

As for the program securing my data, there are no weaknesses!

Safe and Secure with ESET Endpoint Security

Pros

ESET Endpoint Security provides peace of mind to our users. It catches and eliminates threats to our system and does so quickly and efficiently so we have minimal downtime.

Cons

ESET runs behind the scene...where intruders lurk. So far, we've not had any issues with the software, which is what we like. We highly recommend this product.

One of the better consumer antivirus software available

Pros

Very fast and not as resource heavy as others. Has better coverage than many other antiviruses software out there.

Cons

Not much as I prefer this software compared to the other antiviruses software out there. Would recommend

It provides tough security I don't have to think about

Pros

It provides a high level of security at a price point I believe is better than other competitors, and it works.

Cons

It's not as user-friendly as I would like. Some of the steps needed to provide security can be cumbersome.

Finally found a PC security software worth using

Best Protection software suite we've ever used.

Pros

We have finally found a software that we can truly trust and use to keep our computers safe from the Online nightmares that haunt users. It just works. No more worries about viruses. Simply to use and set up.

Cons

It doesn't seem to be as well known, so getting others' feedback was difficult. We had to simply try it to learn.

ESET keeps you safe

Got this at MicroCenter with the purchase of a computer years ago - and it's worked flawlessly ever since. I highly recommend it.

Pros

ESET Security keeps me safe from malware and viruses.

Cons

no issues with this one - it works and is easy to use

II am very happy with ESET

Pros

seamless scans and updates and a knowledge that my data is safe and my computer cannot be compromised.

Cons

nothing. ESET has kept my computers clean and well functioning and I have no complaints or negative comments

Great for business

Great for our business needs, pretty much a set and forget.

Pros

Works well, usually just sitting in the background and not consuming too much resource.

Cons

Can sometimes interfere with legacy software, causing a few errors.

Best Security Software I have Found

My experience has been nothing but great with Eset from day 1. It does not slow down my pc or phone and scans really fast and has many options. I can not say enough good things. You should try it out.

Pros

I absolutely love Eset Security bundle. It protects my computer, my bank accounts, and all my online accounts. It even has a feature if someone steals my laptop it can easily be found and locked down. It is well worth the money I spent on it. I will never own another security suite. The reputation that I heard about this software is true and some.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about the software is that the is not a free version of it. But you can opt for a 30-day trial.

Complete confidence in my Security Solution

The benefit of knowing that I am safe on the internet.

Pros

I have come to trust ESET with ensuring I remain safe in an online computing environment. From anti-virus to malware protection, ESET has exceeding my expectations, and is a brand I can rely upon.

Cons

I have yet to come across any issue where I have encountered problems. Installation, configuration, went very smoothly.

Great solution for cyber security

Pros

I love the ease of installation and knowledge that it is always working in the background to protect my hardware.

Cons

I cannot think of any negatives about this software.

Excellent A/V and Malware protection with little resources used

Pros

Excellent A/V and Malware protection with little resources used. Very little CPU is used, minimal workstation impact with ESET. Been an ESET user for both personal and business for over 10 years.

Cons

As far as I know, ESET Endpoint security has kept my computer and the information in it safe.

This software works and does not take my time.

Pros

As far as I know, it works. That's what I like best Additionally, it doesn't require me to do anything. Once it was installed, everything happens automatically.

Cons

I started using this product on a personal computer and fell in love.

Pros

ESET provides all around great protection. Very affordable, very trustworthy, and all my friends and family use it. A great choice for an endpoint solution as well, business must use this product.

Cons

One of the best Antivirus software out in the market !!

I would recommend ESET as an anti virus software to anyone.

Pros

I have used many anti virus softwares and this is one of the best I have used. Most of the antivirus softwares make the computers slow but ESET does not affect the start up as most of the other anti virus softwares available in the market. User friendly and easily navigatable. For me, it has detected all malware and viruses and have kept my desktop safe.

Cons

Scanning takes a bit time. License is a bit expensive.

This it tge best anti virus ever

Pros

It does it own scan. It doesn't let virus get on your computer. I need to make sure cuz it's updated

Cons

time to fly to First. sometimes give trouble to update. Too much trouble to go to corrupted files.

Eset is good as an AV, but couldn't detect ransomware.

Pros

Its light weight and works great to detect virus and malware. WE used the AV and File security version of it.

Cons

It was not able to detect the ransomware attack.

Highly effective and easy to use!

So far not a single malware or adware infection!

Pros

I like the way it will quickly detect a potential malware site and block the attempted access. I also like the way it is simple to review the logs and settings in the configuration console.

Cons

I have had a few issues with getting the license keys to validate. Also the validation has taken over 24 hours before.

Good Anti Virus

Pros

I'm recommended this Anti Virus software. There is a lot of guide of this software.

Cons

Create policy is very complicated, need Eset support to create policy.

Best lightweight antivirus software for endpoints

Lightweight antivirus and easy to use, taking less time to get install, offline license and updates are available.

Pros

Low footprint on endpoints, easy to install and use

Cons

Have not came across any issues till date.

Eset Endpoint Review

We use ESET as our primary security package across all our enterprise systems.

Pros

I like ESET a lot. I've used several anti-virus tools and security packages, and most have had really obvious flaws. ESET however, does not. It runs basically seamlessly in the background. It is not a resource hog, and it does not ping you constantly over non-issues. It does a good job of being there when it is needed, but otherwise staying out of the way.

Cons

Because the user interface is so streamlined, it seems that it could be somewhat restrictive in certain applications. I have not experienced this myself, but it could maybe be problematic for a user who wants in depth customization of a lot of the settings.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.