ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

ESET Endpoint Security

Network security, network monitoring & endpoint protection

ESET Endpoint Security

Excellent IT Security absolutely the best on the market

I do not worry about any back door activity when I have all of my systems secured with ESET. I do a lot of Geological / Chemistry related research that is directly connected to Environmental and Gem Businesses. I can not afford to loose all of my data because of some mal-content malignant sociopath. ESET is the ONLY Security software that I trust.

Pros

ESET stays on TOP of the cybersecurity issues. I never have to worry about ESET dropping the ball and trashing my systems. I have been using ESET since 2010 and have never looked back.

Cons

I would like a little more notice BEFORE we have an update, I have numerous Lap Tops and Desktops that I use on a daily basis. I would really like to know when to expect a new up-grade, I do all of my own IT work and it puts a dent in my schedule if I have to stop all of my regular activities when I get a surprise update.

It is the anti-virus that we use in the company. I administer it and install the users.

My company's network is protected from threats such as viruses and spyware. So far, the few recorded incidents of threats, the ESET has been able to control them.

Pros

I like that it does not consume a lot of hardware resources, it is very light. In the operating systems where I have tried it, it works very well, it is not a "heavy load for the system". I like that it is easy to use. The centralized administration console is very wide. The reports are easy to understand and the central console is very functional, I like that it adapts to different platforms and there are no problems, it works correctly. The activations of the licenses is very easy, everything is done online.

Cons

The support in Venezuela is not so good. I have noticed that the staff of this software knows it less than me. It is not as obvious as to avoid revisions of time machines within the mac. It is not so easy to make massive installations on several MacOS machines in a corporate network.

Reset security review

Really great product would recommend to anyone needing internet security.

Pros

Really easy set up for my pc. Runs smoothly with very little to do to keep it working properly. Great product.

Cons

Lots of updates but suppose that should be expected in today's times. Loads of notifications and uses lots af data to update.

cool virus guard for easy of use

best virus guard i have ever use , that was cool not a headache to computer than other virus guard that effect with slow the computer while running

Pros

it will not harm of take much memory or didn't slow the computer

Cons

most the thing suffering about its capture the game EXE

Eset - One of the most effective anti-virus software

I have been using Eset since the past 11 years and while I have tried Norton, Mcafee, Avast and host of other anti-virus. I found Eset the most effective and stable (zero crashes). It works silently in the background and is not resource hungry like most other antiv-virus softwares. Its auto update feature has never crashed (but lets you know if you have not connected to the internet in a while that it needs to update), highly intelligent so its threat detection rate has been 100% and it has never annoyingly blocked an innocent program.

Pros

Live detection of all virus intrusions arriving via email or download Works silently in the back ground Uses low system resources. User friendly interface Ensures a safe virus free environment for your PC with 100% detection rate.

Cons

Subscription prices seem to go up every two years. The product is not featured in the top anti virus programs.

The only antivirus I paid for

I'm on my sixth year of having ESET protect my desktop and my laptop. The only thing I didn't try is their Android app, as I don't keep any sensitive data on my smartphone and I'm very careful with what I install. Truly recommend it to anyone that wants their computer protected while not having an intrusive app installed.

Pros

I've tested many antiviruses so far and switched between free/paid tiers for the most popular ones (Avira, Avast). However, ESET's antivirus is the only one I sticked with and keep paying yearly for. I've never had a virus/malware infection since using it, and the best thing I like is its small footprint. You barely notice it running.

Cons

In all honesty I use mostly the antivirus from the Endpoint Security Suite, and I would've kept paying only for that if it wasn't for a discount offered by them.

Easy to setup and administer, and absolutely the most effective antimalware around.

Absolute protection for my clients. Easy to setup and administer. Renewals are a breeze.

Pros

Easy to install and configure. Profiles facilitate configuration readily. Having used many other brands in past, I know ESET is the best available for sound antimalware protection. In over 10 years selling, installing and managing ESET environments for clients, we've NEVER had a malware infection, nor ransomware. Available on multiple platforms, Linux, Windows, Mac makes it easy to have 'one stop shopping' for most clients, and multiple configurations for SMBs or single user or enterprise user makes the sale a breeze.

Cons

For Canadians, support was a bit slow but has now improved with the Canadian Sales office. Sales responses were slow but have improved the base 6 months.

What I use and what my clients use.

Less to deal with when I have ESET install. Computers in the office are not having the problems like before and they are running better. Nice to actually not have to work on office computers so much so I can take care of other clients.

Pros

ESET is very easy to work with, easy to install and provides instructions on how to remove past antivirus. I ran bench tests on eset and it doesn't interfere with my computer like other antiviruses. I also found lots of helpful articles online dealing with anything and everything ESET related. The price is right and the reviews are also a bonus.

Cons

So far I don't have any issues with ESET. It has caught and blocked everything so far that its needed to. It doesn't bother me like other antiviruses and I really don't have any complaints.

With this antivirus I feel much more secure.

With Eset Endpoint I feel more secure since I know that my files are protected with this antivirus. In the past I lost a lot of files because I checked pages or opened messages that probably contained viruses. I do not have that problem anymore. Hopefully other people decide to install this program so that they have this same feeling of security

Pros

ESET Endpoint is a very robust software that prevents and blocks different types of attacks in a web full of threats. It's light so it does not take up much space on my computer. It is updated periodically. The complete analysis function goes to the last corner of our team in search of threats. Really this application is a real wall against viruses, trojans and malware

Cons

Initially, the configuration process is a little difficult, which is why it is worth seeking the help of a tutorial since its customer service does not provide immediate answers. At least I have not had the fortune to be answered immediately.

ESET Endpoint Security gives me protection, security and trust at a very affordable cost.

ESET Endpoint Security has brought tranquility to my office because we know that we have a real strength that will block all the threats that are always hovering on the WEB. I recommend it.

Pros

Among the positive aspects of ESET Endpoint Security I would like to highlight that this software has a low demand in terms of specifications in the system, which I think is great because it does not slow down my computer while the program works. At the same time, its ability to detect threats of different nature makes it one of the best softwares in the market.

Cons

ESET Endpoint Security I have no major negative aspects to mention. Maybe configure it at first can be something complex but nothing that a good tutorial or a question sent to technical support can not solve.

This is a security system that you load and forget-it is there doing its job.

It caught a huge virus that my husband inadvertently opened himself up to- within seconds the notification popped up that Eset had resolved and cleaned the computer. We have no problems with viruses or glitches and we do not get annoying notifications to upsell or re-install.

Pros

I like that unlike other security systems I have used there is a human I can talk to if I need customer support, the program is seamless to install, there are no irritating and confusing 'uploads' and up selling . I just purchased and re-subscription is fast and effortless- nothing to it. Love the customer support most of all.

Cons

A bit confusing at my first re-subscription - the options were for many more computers than we had in our family but a quick call to customer service clarified that issue.

I learned about ESET 10 years ago - best anti-malware/antivirus on the market

haven't had to worry about computer getting infected; good quality protection and good price point. Easy to install, updates regularly. Good customer service.

Pros

I have never had a problem with virus/worm/malware since installing. It is easy to install/activate, and when an old laptop died (due to age, not virus etc), it was easy to transfer the license to my replacement laptop. It updates automatically and regularly, while I am working, without interfering with current processes

Cons

This software was recommended to me by a computer repair specialist, who said this is what he and his colleagues used. I am a solo business owner, only run a single computer, not a network, can't comment on larger systems; can't really think of anything negative to say.

I have tried every other program out there, this one CLEARLY stands out as the BEST!

Peace of mind. I can sleep at night and NEVER worry about looking over my shoulder wondering if I am succeptable to an infiltration. I know my clients ARE protected. Having 1 less thing for them to worry about gives them the freedom to become more effective!

Pros

VERY cost effective, small footprint, very easily managed and deployed. Admin console is perfect for managing enviornment. Frequently updated, NEVER has let me down in 12+ years. REally could write a book about Eset, cannot say enough about how great it is.

Cons

NOTHING. I cannot think of even a single thing that even comes close to me having a problem with. Well maybe the fact that I cannot renew it for more than 3 years at a time! LOL! If I could, I would license it for 10 years at a time or more if possible!

Reliable safety for the equipment avoiding damages

Every day I use my computer to do works about education reseraches, check e-mails and read news. For these reasons, it it is necessary to have my computer under security of hurts o damages caused by any kind of virus from internet.

Pros

It analyzes fastly, the analysis becomes real time without interruptions during the search or navigation and its update is automatic. It is not necessary to be an expert to use it

Cons

To know with accuracy the adapted versions for Window operating systems. In some opportunities when the notification of "mistake" appears, it is a bit complicated to detect it and the steps to continuing for the solution of the problem. Also, to deactivate the product for the solution of problems might put in risk the system. Few threats are not detected

Easy to use and administrate and low on false positives.

I felt that overall ESET Security Endpoint was a solid product and did what I perceived to be a great job stopping external threats and helped prevent our users from causing threats internally.

Pros

In comparison to other business grade AV software that I've used in the past, ESET Endpoint Security was relatively easy to roll out to my organization. I felt that it did a great job blocking potential threats from the outside and even helped prevent our users from making errant mistakes from within as well.

Cons

Unfortunately, I found it more than a little difficult to get the admin console installed for the version of the software that I had. Additionally, the annual renewal costs seemed in my opinion to be a bit steep for what I felt I was getting.

10+ years using ESET and became an ESET MSP a few years ago. I now support more than 400 end points.

Pros

Does not bog down the system like the big name brands. Excellent attack prevention capabilities and protects from bad websites and poisoned links better than most. Easy to navigate the interface. Well designed Remote Administration system. Documentation is good, and there are some excellent "How To's" that they have available on how to configure the software to protect against things like Ransomware. Sales team is very responsive to custom requests and any billing type issues I've had, which have been few.

Cons

Support could be better and more responsive. Most times I solve issues with knowledge base or online forums. However, it has gotten much better than it was 5 years ago.

ESET Endpoint Security. The best Security software i have ever used so far

it protects your system, it handles everything. network security, file security, everything about the security of your system. your customers will feel confident that you have such software in your system.

Pros

The most loving thing as afar as ESET Endpoint Security is concerned is how it handles everything about the security of your system. through active file protection, file handling, and collaboration to identify any malicious software in your computer which is previously identified by other security software.

Cons

customer care is not attractive, you will send an e-mail and they will take a long time to reply.

From this suite I use the antivirus, which is installed on all the computers of the company.

Files with viruses in the network have decreased significantly, it is compatible with Windows.

Pros

The software does not consume much computer resources, it silently checks the connections that may exist between the different antivirus and spyware which keeps us safe, when you connect a USB it is able to realize if the usb is infected or not, check high volume of files online and the network to connect, work very well with outlook that is our email platform, no mail has been lost, if there is an infected email question before deleting it automatically, the software is updated automatically.

Cons

It is a little slow when it makes periodic reviews of disk, it does not detect viruses in files that have two levels of compression, it has notifications approximately every 5 minutes and users complain that they are a bit annoying more than anything when they make presentations.

extremely easy to use and manage. very robust and comprehensive

protection and security for web site and e-mail

Pros

easy to install and manage. Improved protection against viruses and malware in real-time. Professional designed and user friendly interface. Email scanning easily integrates with Windows Live Mail, Outlook, and Thunderbird. Protection when using social networking sites. 30-day money back guarantee

Cons

Advanced settings can be difficult to locate on the interface. Although tech support is offered at no cost, its availability is rather limited to email, video tutorials, and forums. There is no live chat or phone support. Software does not indicate how often it checks for new definitions and software updates. But overall it is very good software

I've been a ESET customer since your inception and will never use or trust another AV product!

I nver have to worry that the owner will stumble onto an infected site or open an infected email :-)

Pros

It light-weight with no system drag even with all the functions activated. I has never allowed my PC to be infected and I've been a customer since the company began. It catches and automatically blocks me from entering websites that appear legit through Google searches. It catches and quarantines all Trojan and viral attempts coming via email in my Outlook program.

Cons

It's too simple to use, takes negligible system resources and setup is easy enough for someone who is technically challenged. (Obviously I'm being sarcastic) For those of us who are techs we can access advanced menus and perform custom setups.

Fast, small, uses very little computer resources. Works seamlessly (does not slow down your computer

Pros

I am computer technican. Sometimes I see and can touch antivirus software from other vendors: Kaspersky, Symantec, McAfee, Bitdefender, AVG, Avast, etc. None of them can match ESET's speed, fast response, and completely invisible use of resources. Works well on very old computers with "Windows XP". Also, the ESET Remote Administrator console is a must have for the network administrator. It is a user-friendly, clear, and intuitive product that allows you to manage ESET on all your company computers and phones.

Cons

Latest version of ESET Remote Administrator is like a spacecraft: large and unfocused. For a small company (up to 100 computers), such a clue is a waste of resources.

ESET Endpoint Security fully complied with my expectations. I feel safe with this software.

The greatest benefit that ESET Endpoint Security has given me is the possibility of feeling secure at an affordable price. The uncertainty generated by running the risk of a file or computer being infected is resolved with this software that I would definitely recommend to any potential client.

Pros

ESET Endpoint Security has a very friendly management console that allows the user to quickly become familiar with this software. It has an acceptable level of security against threats such as malware and spam. It does not demand a lot of resources from our team. Has an acceptable customer service.

Cons

I do not have many negative aspects to highlight from this software. Perhaps an aspect to improve is to reduce response times through customer service.

Full coverage anti-malware

I have needed support a couple of times as I implemented the product. Support has been responsive and helpful. I felt like i got a Level 3 engineer right away. I didn't need to escalate up to someone who knew the answers, my first contact was capable. Their MSP licensing is easy to manage and billed daily which is great for a dynamic environment.

Pros

I chose ESET for my MSP business because the product offers not only anti-virus but network, web and email security as well. It manages to remain light on system resources while having a comprehensive feature set. So far performance has been excellent, both in system utilization and accuracy of action taken against attacks. ESET has a business friendly management suite that helps to configure and maintain a large number of endpoints.

Cons

Settings are configured as sets of policies, and applied to computers as members of groups. This can be powerful, but also complex. Sometimes knowing which policy is the controlling one is not obvious. Something like an effective net policy settings report would be helpful.

best by far

Pros

if you want to have antivirus protection, but don't want to hear your laptop coolers as it's taking off like an airplane, this is the product to go with :)

Cons

nothing much to say here, worked better than expected

ESET takes care of everthing.

As someone who works in the network security domain I personally know that how hard it is to find a good security product that protects end users from threats without compromising performance of the devices. ESET Endpoint Security is thebest solution for those who are facing the same problem I used to face a long time ago.

Pros

What I liked most about ESET Endpoint Security was that it does not make your computer slow. Since it does not run in the background in a bad manner user does not even feel like there is a security software installed in the computer.

Cons

For bulk purchasing, I had to contact third parties. I would like to contact ESET when I want to purchase a large amount of licensed products instead of dealing with a third party seller.