All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

One of the best Antivirus ever used

Total packages for user

Pros

proactive protection and on time software update alert The virtual environment is a really good feature

Cons

Slow the PC while getting updated vulnerability scanning should provide more detailed

For enterprise security software, it's not very good

Pros

The featureset is solid, and theoretically should make it much easier to manage a large number of workstations.

Cons

There are bugs. Some ports that are commonly used cannot be used. It even had to be disabled because of a memory leak.

Tested

I think this antivirus can be useful for people who spend little time on the Internet and are not very interested in computers.

Pros

I have been searching for antivirus for a while and used a free trial of this antivirus. In this case, it provides the necessary support for an antivirus

Cons

I think this antivirus may not meet the requirements of our time. While its protective shield remains vulnerable to new viruses

Security of the information

Good With their use they were able to detect threats to information security.

Pros

This Software is compatible with various versions of the Windows operating system.

Cons

It does not have support for virtual environments or assistance to solve problems linked to the firewall.

ESET is protection standard

Pros

Excellent detection rates. Offers very usefull tools for tracking your security.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this product except maybe that it has no manual sandbox options.

Aweful piece of software

I had a client that wanted to install ESET because that is what he was use too. It does what it needs to do in protecting your computer from viruses but, it's not always perfect.

Pros

It is really easy to set up and get going. Very easy to understand and follow directions and pulls information from there servers quick.

Cons

Its clunky at times and can slow the computer down. Usually when its doing updates. It also can get annoying with popups unless you know how to turn it off.

ESET - Ok software? but AVG would be better

Mediocre, If I had the choice I would purchase something else. I am sure it works fine. Never had a issue but I know of other solutions that I feel work better for me. All opinion though.

Pros

It ran behind the scenes with no problems. After our subscription ran out we kept getting popups. That is normal but still annoying. When I get annoyed I loose interest very fast.

Cons

Uninstall procedure was annoying. It threw false positives for my clients. I had to go help them uninstall it even though they were doing it right. Kept prompting for admin access (not ACL) and I just had to hit next. Had to remove two parts.

Great antivirus software

Overall very good and reliable.

Pros

ESET is really easy to use and it helps eliminate any threat your computer has been exposed to.

Cons

ESET takes a little longer to scan and find all threats.

Review for ESET Endpoint Security

Pros

Quick scans to all drives and most importantly the external ones. Great at finding threats.

Cons

It can put a lot of strain to mid - end systems.

A good antivirus

Pros

This program has a standard and advanced view, it has a vulnerability detection; makes very fast analyzes and the reduced memory consumption.

Cons

The disadvantages it has are: it analyzes a few files (zip, ace, rar), the options it has been limited. sometimes has problems detecting compressed programs; some files do not disinfect them.

ESET is an incredible anti-virus

Great anti-virus software for home and business

Pros

I have used both the trial and paid for application and it works really well. ESET is always up-to-date with new threats, is really easy to use and is good for home or business.

Cons

ESET can get resource intensive but nothing too serious and it can get expensive if you are a single user at home

usefull aplication

It provided protection against viruses in the memory that I installed on my computer.

Pros

ıt ıs a very useful and good application for users. ıt help us to protect our computer perfectly again virus.

Cons

Although it is a nice program after installation on the computer is causing difficulties and freeze on the computer.

Keeps my computer safe and works very well.

Pros

It's always been able to contain and remove any harmful viruses. Really easy to use. The best software that I've ever tried.

Cons

It is a bit expensive but it's still worth using. My only recent issue is that it doesn't recognize a minor malware/spyware issue and I'm still trying to remove it. Usually works great otherwise.

It appears to work very well. I like the feature set and it is easy to use.

Pros

Comprehensive feature set. Good value for the money. I like the local area network monitoring capabilities in addition to the standard endpoint protection

Cons

ESET endpoint security is a good option

ESET is a reliable security system and it is easy to manage.

Pros

This software protects our system from viruses and attacks in real time. ESET always alerts if there are any malware issues.

Cons

As I am a free trial user, there is nothing that I dislike about the ESET Endpoint Security products .

I have been with ESET for many years and will be for many more!

Safety and security on my PC, Tablet, and even my cell phone!

Pros

Easy, confident Im safe, renews easy and great for the price. I highly recommend to all family and friends

Cons

Not bad, but certainly not the best

Pros

- The design is modern and eye-catching - Easy to use, clean up very effectively

Cons

I'm never fond of antivirus software because they do a lot of tasks in the background and slow down the system. This one is not an exception too.

Old School

Pros

ESET was once of the first a/v products my business sold. It was great at the time (2007).

Cons

Too much like the old products - Symantec, McAfee, etc.

download is easy. runs without interuptions

I like how it doesn't interrupt you when you are doing something on the computer but a small pop-up will notify you with concerns. Threats are eliminated immediately.

Pros

I like that you can click on it and get updates and whenever something is blocked or detected a small box pops up in the lower right corner that lets you know that there was a concern but I was eliminated.

Cons

It is was hard to find on my computer at first. Now I am use to the icon on the lower left of my address bar.

Decent Security!

Pros

ESET is easy to use with adequate functionality. It is perfectly average and in that sense, familiar.

Cons

Not much stands out about ESET. It's not the worst, not the best, not the first thing that comes to mind when I'm shopping for security options.

It is Created by the company Eset, with versions for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and other platforms

it has detection by heuristic called ThreatSense and quick update of its virus bases. It protects against viruses, spies and spam, also has a firewall tool.

Pros

Great detection of polymorphic or unknown viruses, great guaranteed protection, ease of use, good looks, real-time protection against viruses, easy to update the virus base for better protection.

Cons

It uses many resources and slows the pc, it is slow when it comes to scanning, it is suitable for computers that have at least 512 RAM

My choice antivirus

Comparing to it’s alternatives, eset is the best antivirus program in the market.

Pros

Eset is really useful antivirus software for especially small and midsize businesses. It’s protection and detection features are strong and web console is user friendly.

Cons

Eset can be expensive especially for some small businesses. It will run all the time therefore it will also slow your computer.

My PC is protected now!

Very good, it really helped me to scan my PC to potential risks!

Pros

ESET Endpoint Security makes me aware of the potential risk I might have when I'm working on my PC. Having it installed I feel protected against spy and malware.

Cons

Sometimes scanning my PC takes a lot of time. And sometimes I notice that it is overprotecting me when it notifies me about software installs which might be a risk but are not.

Standard Antivirus

Pros

This Antivirus works very well and is a good price. We haven't had any virus problems since we started using it

Cons

Using this to scan for viruses bogs down your computer while it is scanning, so you can't do anything strenuous.

Protection to your computer

Pros

it has a very friendly interface, it runs in the background and it does not slow down my computer. It has automatic updates, so you do not have to worry about that. There are no constant pop-up windows, which constantly interrupt.

Cons

A powerful computer is necessary so that the scan does not generate delays. However, I consider it a good software to keep your computer protected.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.