ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

ESET Endpoint Security

Network security, network monitoring & endpoint protection

ESET Endpoint Security

Strong and gentle antivirus tool

It's my protection tool.

Pros

Very strong in virus and malware protection tests. Works in background very silently without any impact on computer performance or other applications running. Includes parental control which is necessary in todays "open world" internet life. Its interface is very simple and intuitive for non-professional, the number of settings is reasonable and understandable. Promptly updated in real time.

Cons

It looks like online backup storage is missing for a case of "total loss".

You do not need to worry when you have ESET Endpoint Security with you

Pros

What I liked the most about ESET Endpoint Security is that its ability to identify a wide range of known malware and threats very quickly. Also, any computer user can have a look at their user interfaces and get familiar with it easily. Every feature is implemented and placed in a manner where users do not need to spend a lot of time to understand what they do.

Cons

There is no negative points I have about this software. It is a great endpoint security software in the market.

Essential part of a good security plan!

I have several clients using ESET, they are all very happy with it. It's a powerful anti virus suite that won't bust your IT budget.

Pros

ESET is affordable and very effective anti virus solution. I have seen it catch malware other AV packages completely missed. It is not a drag on system resources and doesn't bog desktop computers down. It is very easy to administer and is not obtrusive and bothersome to end users like many AV packages are these days.

Cons

Could be a little easier to schedule daily scans.

Does not let any virus pass

Using this antivirus, I realized that fluency in work is unique, I forget about security and I can dedicate myself to what is truly important. Use, simplicity and consultations 24 hours a day.

Pros

Completely updated with very short response times Well integrated and easy to operate, having a very simple installation Usable from iOS, Windows and my mobile devices Good malware detection

Cons

The password manager does not adapt correctly to the mobile The device is not very well designed leaving few of the functions accessible

I wish I could give the customer service 10 stars

I just wrote a lot about what I love about ESET... this survey is awful though. I'm sure ESET is paying you a bunch to send this thing out.

Pros

Customer service is wonderful. Also, there hasn't been a problem with viruses on my computer. Before ESET I couldn't go three clicks without downloading something awful.

Cons

No Cons. I like the price, courtesy, convenience and effectiveness of ESET. So you won't take my survey unless I write at least one hundred words about the CONS? I LOVE ESET~ I LOVE ESET ~I LOVE ESET

Great in corporate environments when used with ERA

Pros

+ Virus signatures are updated very often + Low rate of false positives + Great configurability + Comprehensive protection: includes email, network scanning and files monitoring + Together with ESET Remote Administrator allows to monitor and configure the software remotely

Cons

- Some performance related issues when used on computer used for software development. Fortunately all of them could be resolved using software configuration (setting exceptions and exclusion list)

ESET Endpoint Security is reliable computer security system

Pros

The things I like about this software are : 1. It has very easy to use user Interface makes it easy to use by anyone who wants to use the software. 2. It comes with a very affordable price in the market. 3. It provides protection from various threats like malware, viruses, tracking etc.

Cons

The least I like about software is: 1.Remote access interface could be made better 2.It has various complexities while creating rules, scanning a particular folder takes a lot time.

overall really good BUT my virus protector wont connect!! It says server issue!!! please help!

Virus protection that I like a lot, but it is no longer connecting to my server for some reason. I need assistance in getting things back to being protected. Please help me. email me and I will reply.

Pros

I like the ease of scanning and the overall protection before it went away. It was easy to scan my computer and I feel confident in the protection from websites and attachments. Easy to open, and I like that I can scan while I continue working on documents.

Cons

Not easy to figure out what going on now. The last scan was in March and it pops up telling me there's an issue so I click and it takes me to your website. NO HELP . Now I don;t know what to do. Please help me.

Have been using ESET NOD 32 for 15 years.

peace of mind

Pros

Without a doubt the most powerful & ease of use computer security on the planet. Uses very little CPU & runs highly efficient in the background without dragging down ram. +++++ Should you ever get a new malware they offer the on-line & off-line ability to find, destroy & restore functionality quickly with complete guides on how to do so.

Cons

absolutely nothing. If its good enough for the highest levels of law enforcement & government it good enough for me.

ESET Endpoint Security does a great job at protecting client machines!

When I have a client that has recuring virus issues, I stop asking them which anti-virus app they prefer and inform them that they need to up their game and go with ESET! Period!

Pros

For years I have had the task of going behind other providers of Virus protection and cleaning up from where they left off. ESET time and time again out preforms main-stream virus detection and protection applications hands down. I can count on ESET!

Cons

I don't yet have a least favorite like regarding ESET Endpoint Security.

Great protection against Virus and Malware.

Having a home computer that gets used by everyone in the family, is very important for me to have an Antimalware solution that gets the job done. ESET is a great option that I really recommend to anyone looking to improve their computer protection.

Pros

Easy to install and configure, ESET Endpoint gets the job done in a non-intrusive way, perfect for people looking for an antimalware solution that gets the job done without distracting you from your day to day tasks.

Cons

False positives happen from time to time, and like any other Antivirus solution, it gets heavy on the resources consumption which might slow down your computer especially if it's on the low end in terms of specs.

Years of Great AV

We have had to use a different AV for our VDI environment and have gone through a handful of solutions. ESET’s newest version (7 at the time of writing) introduces a VDI ready agent that we look forward to trying.

Pros

We've been using ESET for years and they are always staying update to date and evolving their product while still providing same Core AV that is both reliable and easy to manage.

Cons

We have had some problems migrating when they release major releases, but their support is pretty helpful and timely.

Eset was the only antivirus to detect my malaware

Great option for single use desktop.

Pros

Eset online scanner saved me from a hijacking malaware. Ever since then, i've stopped using Kaspersky and have switched. The Microsoft scanner is weak, you need more protection than that. I use the combination online security and virus scanner, it's the best value for the money. Single license works on my android phone which is great.

Cons

Not really. It is price fairly, and packs as many features as the closest competitors.

reliable

Pros

The ease of installing and getting feedback from manufacture on any install problems I may have and being secure in knowing that my computer is protected. I have used Eset for about 10 years now and have not had one problem with spam or virus. great product and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a computer or phone and wants to be protected.

Cons

I can not say anything bad about this product or the support the company gives.

Great Experience

The protection it provides is worth it's cost. I am trying to determine a way to introduce it to the small business I work for. I know that they would greatly benefit from Eset.

Pros

Eset provides great security. It has warned me of bad websites. It is renewable and that makes it easy for me to upload and stay protected.

Cons

Affordability is always important to any consumer. Eset is a little pricey which makes it difficult for others to get it in comparison to McAfee. But for me it is worth the investment.

Invisible, but detects everything

Daily it helps to screen the traffic from and to my workstation and in some cases to block a website that is listed or has crap on it. Thanks ESET!

Pros

Lightweight scanner and detects all the threats I throw at :-) I also like the way that they invest time in research and are making tools available for rootkit detection and ransomware fixup tools!

Cons

Not sure if you can call this a CON, because it might be a PRO for someone else : it has to many options. I only want to see the threats stopped, in general the software is very simple to setup.

Several IT people advised me that ESET was the only choice

peace of mind

Pros

turn it on and leave it alone. Once we set up the software, which was very easy, we don't have to tend to it much. I like seeing the intercepted malware that are captured and removed.

Cons

The software often will instruct to get windows updates when none are available. When the alert flashes taht there may be a problem , that is never a good feeling. I would prefer if the software would interface with Windows and instruct for updates when they are available.

Peace Of Mind

Virus protection and malware warnings

Pros

This is an easy install from the CD; the updates take place quickly during booting up. I run the program manually a few times a month as well. The Block feature definitely makes me feel confident in the software.

Cons

I've used ESET for several years-if there was something about it that I liked least I would have dropped it a while ago. I suppose that I miss the old logo that was replaced with the 30th anniversary announcement...;-)

Very easy to use and configure

Pros

ESET has a very small footprint. It doesn't slow down PCs and workstations. It's easy to install and takes minimal configuration. It's server based product is exactly the same. I purchased a package that allows me to install on a server, workstations and mobile devices. Great value for the price!

Cons

Configuring exclusions can be tricky for the average "non-technical" individual. Most people don't know how to do this or that the functionality even exists

Eset is the Best AntiVirus on the market

Amazing product at an amazing price for any business.

Pros

Eset prides themselves on catching threats faster than anyone out there. The facts are they do I have been using Eset for over 7 years and it has saved my customers thousands of dollars that could of been affected data. And pricing is amazing for the product.

Cons

Really there are no cons the support is great. If I had to list 1 con it would be that the log file use to go out of control but since then has been fixed.

Great product.

Piece of mind my computer and data are protected.

Pros

Very easy to use. The software is not a resource hog at all. We usually use this antivirus software when one of our clients has an issue with viruses.

Cons

As I think and know the product is a great antivirus software I dont really think there are any cons with the product. If I had to name something I think the customer support and some the salespeople are not the greatest. Some need more training in customer service.

The software is easy to use, full featured, easy on computer resources and an exceptional value.

Pros

The ease of use of the software and the simplicity of it for the average user are top notch while maintaining the ability to configure advanced settings if necessary or desired. The software is also extremely light on resource use (processor, memory, etc) and is very noticeable in comparison to other similar software.

Cons

The default frequency of popups can be annoying as the software updates daily. This is easily fixed in the settings however.

The Best Virus Software on the Market

Safety, security of data coming in and going out.

Pros

We have had ESET for over 10 years. I have tried other Anti Virus software in the past. The ease of use and the reliability is such a plus. I have great trust in this product.

Cons

I am very pleased with the software. To me it's easy to use and trustworthy. I have it automatically checking each email and files that come in. I was turned on to it by an IT tech in NAU in Arizona . Been pleased with every since.

I have ten computers for three years covered

This protects all of our reservation computers which process a lot of money. I've never had an issue with being hacked.

Pros

Has the ability to track updates and status of multiple computers at different locations from one dashboard. Purchased three-year plan which was cheaper and less hassle than renewing year after year.

Cons

It can be a little challenging to set up but once you get the process down it is manageable. I'm not an IT professional but was able to figure it out.

Best antivirus ever

My computer is protected every time once the software is installed and I've noticed that the performance of the computer is very good consider the complete protection of the software.

Pros

This software has a very complete suite about the software protection, internet firewall, virus scan and malware detection. All I did is download the software and installed on my computer, just like that. Once in a while the software asks me for a scan or something like it, or when I need to install a software it warns me, but allows to do so.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about this software, in fact is highly recommended to have this software on your computer because it doesn't cause trouble at all. The only thing I've notice is that the software become uninstalled when the operative system updates.