ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

ESET Endpoint Security

Network security, network monitoring & endpoint protection

Great product.

Piece of mind my computer and data are protected.

Pros

Very easy to use. The software is not a resource hog at all. We usually use this antivirus software when one of our clients has an issue with viruses.

Cons

As I think and know the product is a great antivirus software I dont really think there are any cons with the product. If I had to name something I think the customer support and some the salespeople are not the greatest. Some need more training in customer service.

The software is easy to use, full featured, easy on computer resources and an exceptional value.

Pros

The ease of use of the software and the simplicity of it for the average user are top notch while maintaining the ability to configure advanced settings if necessary or desired. The software is also extremely light on resource use (processor, memory, etc) and is very noticeable in comparison to other similar software.

Cons

The default frequency of popups can be annoying as the software updates daily. This is easily fixed in the settings however.

The Best Virus Software on the Market

Safety, security of data coming in and going out.

Pros

We have had ESET for over 10 years. I have tried other Anti Virus software in the past. The ease of use and the reliability is such a plus. I have great trust in this product.

Cons

I am very pleased with the software. To me it's easy to use and trustworthy. I have it automatically checking each email and files that come in. I was turned on to it by an IT tech in NAU in Arizona . Been pleased with every since.

I have ten computers for three years covered

This protects all of our reservation computers which process a lot of money. I've never had an issue with being hacked.

Pros

Has the ability to track updates and status of multiple computers at different locations from one dashboard. Purchased three-year plan which was cheaper and less hassle than renewing year after year.

Cons

It can be a little challenging to set up but once you get the process down it is manageable. I'm not an IT professional but was able to figure it out.

Best antivirus ever

My computer is protected every time once the software is installed and I've noticed that the performance of the computer is very good consider the complete protection of the software.

Pros

This software has a very complete suite about the software protection, internet firewall, virus scan and malware detection. All I did is download the software and installed on my computer, just like that. Once in a while the software asks me for a scan or something like it, or when I need to install a software it warns me, but allows to do so.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about this software, in fact is highly recommended to have this software on your computer because it doesn't cause trouble at all. The only thing I've notice is that the software become uninstalled when the operative system updates.

No problems with any of my computers

Safe and happy computers and users.

Pros

I like that I download ESET, set up a scan schedule and that's it. If I have a problem ESET takes care of it immediately. I have it on 3 desktops and 3 laptops.

Cons

I don't have much to say but I guess the only thing would be is that only recently can you consolidate all the different licenses to one single group but I haven't done that because all of them were bought on entirely different days and usually in different months.

I absolutely love Eset.

I have never had any spam on my machine because of Eset.

Pros

I love Eset's small footprint. Eset, the Norton and McAfee, is totally non-invasive. Once it's set up, I never know it's running except when it tells me it's doing it's job or it's time to renew my subscription.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Eset! I've used a number of anti-virus software packages and I haven't found anything that compares to Eset. It's inexpensive and easy to install and use.

A complete security software

I use ESET Endpoint Security on my laptop and it has not been compromised yet!

Pros

ESET Endpoint Security is a comprehensive security software and it catches all the malware and trojans attacking the computer. One of its great features is that it provides ransomware protection which is not always included in competitive endpoint security software. It also does not put a lot of pressure on the CPU and does not fill the RAM!

Cons

In terms of quality, ESET Endpoint Security is great! However, I think the number of notifications the software sends to the user can be decreased to help them focus on their work.

Efficient security program

It's a security system you can install and forget about it, as it works automatically in the background and will only rise up when blocking a potential dangerous site.

Pros

ESET is reasonably priced, set up easily and used it for years with no issues. It identified some troublesome potential viruses when installed and quarantined them.

Cons

There was some minor trouble when renewing the license one year, but that was overcome. I can't remember exactly why I had a little trouble.

One of the best anti software we have used

Pros

The price is comparable and affordable, there is no hidden software that automatically downloads. Its stopped many of the common and not common viruses. It did not affect any of the programs or other softwares we had installed in 10 of our computers and a server.

Cons

You may need to adjust the security levels of settings on the program itself. Our IT guy did it for us as it initially interfered with our internet connection and their fire wall.

Good protection, easy UI

Pros

As we are a customer with a lot of endpoint protected PCs, most useful tool for is the ERA server. This helps us a lot in managing the clients, pushing installations and updates and more. We are also using the ESET mail security antivirus, and this works quite well.

Cons

There were some issues with mail security clients, had to reinstall after a while. Push installations are sometimes not working, but this is mostly due to a machine configuration.

ESET Endpoint Security

Pros

Good Solid product, easy to use and set-up, will handle an environment from 5 users up to a couple of thousand. Never had any issues with the product, very low impact on system resources. Also, a smaller install compared to the larger brands.

Cons

I would like to see a more aggressive campaign by ESET, I remember when they took out the full-page ad's in Wired Magazine. Would like to see EDR bundled with the solution in the future.

Best Security for your personal files

I am using ESET on my personal laptop and PC and it is performing well in the background protecting me from unwanted software and viruses without dropping my system performances.

Pros

Eset has a remarkably light impact on PC operating system that you wouldn't notice it is running background and performing even a full scanning. This is where ESET becomes great when compared with some other antivirus brands in the market. The basic app is free and it has regular updates which protect you from trojans, viruses and malware.

Cons

ESET is pricey software if you are planning on installing this on an office-based environment.

Best and lightest

Pros

This used to be my choice before windows 10. light, good protection, easy to use, and again light. Why am I so repetitive indicating that it's light??? because most protection softwares are very resource demanding, and this is not the case.

Cons

Personally I don't have any complains on the Esset endpoint protection software. Now that I'm on windows 10, maybe the drawback can be that if you really need additional protection...

Antivirus will always be important

Windows PCs are really prone to get virus attacks so having a reliable and stable antivirus is key.

Pros

oldies but goodies, One of the most effective antivirus out there since a who lot of years ago. Has a nice clean interface with low ads to make you bump up plan

Cons

Wich, it was a bit better with malware and would have to combine another product for these type of cases .

Excellent Product

It was able to remove a virus from my old computer that nothing else would touch.

Pros

I've used ESET for many years now and I've avoided the problems a lot of my peers have had with viruses/malware/ransomware. I'm very satisfied with the product and don't plan to use anything but ESET in the future.

Cons

I initially found some the of banking security software a bit cumbersome but was eventually able to get it properly set up with the help of customer servie.

ESET

ESET is a great security product for all our devices. Scans them and any new devices that are plugged into them. Notifies me if a whole scan needs to be completed, captures and quarantines anything that should not be on the device...good product!

Pros

Eset is extremely easy to use. I have it set up on phones and computers and it scans the devices upon log in and will check any new device that is plugged in.

Cons

Not much I do not like - has kept us safe for a long time...not issues here

I've been an ESET user for years and love the SECURE banking window.

Decent Day-to-day protection

Pros

It blocks all kinds of junk. It blocks intrusion attempts on my router. It is a great firewall. I have not had any issues with malware since installing the product.

Cons

It is sometimes annoying in blocking updates to existing installed software. The user interface is not always intuitive. It sometimes blocks some of the sensors that I am trying to update to the cloud. It took a bit of work to open the ports for them.

Best of the best

Faster machines and less downtime.

Pros

Used them all. ESET is by far the best. Never had an issue with any machine running ESET. Uses relatively few system resources to keep machines protected versus the competition. Have had virtually no viruses make it to the end user.

Cons

Software migration from server the can be a bit tricky. Pushing out the software package from a Windows Server 8 to windows 7 machines could have gone a bit smoother.

ESET offers no-hassle security

Transparent protection for our company's machines, without bothering the end-users.

Pros

What I like the most about ESET Endpoint Security is that it simply works without bothering me in my daily work, which I feel is really what this type of software should aim for. Protection without making the user click a lot of prompts that pop up.

Cons

Having used ESET for a number of years, I have no negatives to report about it. Everything works smoothly.

Once you go ESET you wont go back

Peace of mind

Pros

We love the ease of use, the totality of protection and peace of mind knowing we are protected. Computer scans, file scans and even custom scans are super easy and so is renewal. The odd time that we have needed customer service, a person was only a phone call away.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. Its a great product that us easy to use, easy to renew and IF i need help, customer service is only a phone call away.

If you are looking for full protection against viruses and intruders, the name is ESET.

Pros

Easy set-up, easy adaptation to commands, live reporting of attacks and attempts of improper access to the network, real-time scanning, efficiently shielding internet access without leaving worry

Cons

The access previously configured by the program to start together with the operating system slows down the equipment on power up. Something that could be done much more lightly. It takes time and leaves the equipment almost locked

I bought a 10 user license package for work and protected all of our computers for a low price.

I think that all of my computers have been safe since I loaded ESET on all of our computers.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. It had a lot of options to cover all my business needs. I liked how it protected me from malware attacks and phishing attempts. It even had a secure broswer for my banking.

Cons

Having to find my email to activate the other computers. Trying to find the activation key and I'm not even sure I used all of the features I bought.

I have used it for over 15 years. Very reliable program, great value

I feel secure when I search websites or receive emails and need to look at it.

Pros

I have never had an issue with virus's since first purchasing the software over 15 years ago. I trust the updates and it doesn't interfere with my software installations.

Cons

Finding my download links when I change computers. Searching the website can be an issue when names of the products change and I don't know which one mine has become. Eventually I find it though.

Easy to deploy... Reliable and effective

Fast and efficient antivirus and desktop firewall.

Pros

It seems to catch everything, we've seen it catch copycat viruses before anyone even knows what the virus is. It loads extremely fast and doesn't compromise processing power.

Cons

It's about as easy to configure as it is to replace the engine in your car. There are so many options and while you can put things on auopilot, the software when not fully configured leaves a lot to be desired.