All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

Once you go ESET you wont go back

Peace of mind

Pros

We love the ease of use, the totality of protection and peace of mind knowing we are protected. Computer scans, file scans and even custom scans are super easy and so is renewal. The odd time that we have needed customer service, a person was only a phone call away.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. Its a great product that us easy to use, easy to renew and IF i need help, customer service is only a phone call away.

I bought a 10 user license package for work and protected all of our computers for a low price.

I think that all of my computers have been safe since I loaded ESET on all of our computers.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. It had a lot of options to cover all my business needs. I liked how it protected me from malware attacks and phishing attempts. It even had a secure broswer for my banking.

Cons

Having to find my email to activate the other computers. Trying to find the activation key and I'm not even sure I used all of the features I bought.

I have used it for over 15 years. Very reliable program, great value

I feel secure when I search websites or receive emails and need to look at it.

Pros

I have never had an issue with virus's since first purchasing the software over 15 years ago. I trust the updates and it doesn't interfere with my software installations.

Cons

Finding my download links when I change computers. Searching the website can be an issue when names of the products change and I don't know which one mine has become. Eventually I find it though.

Good protection from all kinds of viruses.

I definitely recommend for your personal computer's or business's protection.

Pros

We have been using ESET at my work for years. It is doing a great job. Recently we had an email virus attack and ESET recognized the attack and warned us.

Cons

There can always be new types of viruses but as long as you report them to ESET they take care of it professionally. Nothing negative to say but there is always to improve.

Easy to deploy... Reliable and effective

Fast and efficient antivirus and desktop firewall.

Pros

It seems to catch everything, we've seen it catch copycat viruses before anyone even knows what the virus is. It loads extremely fast and doesn't compromise processing power.

Cons

It's about as easy to configure as it is to replace the engine in your car. There are so many options and while you can put things on auopilot, the software when not fully configured leaves a lot to be desired.

Rock solid digital protection

A fully protected and faster PC

Pros

First, I've never had even one computer that was using ESET show up for repairs at my shop. that says a lot about the product. ESET also manages PC resources better than other AV programs. It doesn't slow your computer down but will stop you in your tracks when you've hit a bad website.

Cons

I wish it would find the same stuff as Malwarebytes. Then only one product to throughly clean a computer.

I had ESET security for several years and been very pleased with the program

Knowing you have a secured environment and that your protected proactively and reactively. Peace of mind!

Pros

It's easy to use. Updates occur in the background and occur very often (which is important to ensure your security is up to date). It protects (proactively) and reactively, again important to ensure the most complete coverage.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. I've used many different products over the last 20 years, this is by far the best.

ESET = BEST

Great option for total security for your business.

Pros

We've been using ESET Security for many of our systems at work for quite some time now and the crew seems to love it. It runs quietly in the background and notifies you if there's anything that requires your attention. ESET is keeping our data safe and our devices healthy.

Cons

A bit laggy to load up on initial start-up, but no other issues have been noticed by me personally.

Great value, easy setup, nice functionality. To me this is a trusted brand.

Great solution that is not trying to sell me more products I don't need every time I open my computer.

Pros

It runs quietly in the background, does it's job as expected and offers a great package all-in-one deal for an acceptable price.

Cons

There are some pop-ups that I occasionally find a little annoying (actions on a flash drive, new device connecting to a network), however, they do serve a purpose and I'm sure there are settings to make them 'go away'.

Protection with ESET

I used it and i like its silent scanning option.and also updates automatically and i don't need to be worry

Pros

Its very easy to use and also updates and the maintaining software is very easy and its find various kinds of malware and block them efficiently. and give full report about the security condition of the computer

Cons

Some viruses cant detect by the ESET. Pop-ups appear when we log in to it.and also it slowdown the pc little bit.

Fast

It is a good sotfware and when you use it your computer go on working well

Pros

Apart from all i like most about eset endpoint is that it is a fast antivirus software. I used it for a long time, my computer was working with good performance.

Cons

It is good antivirus but i dont think that eset cleans my computer totally, a lot time i tried to use second one to check my computer and mostly i found some trojans

This is consistently in the top 3 in tests

Pros

ESET was originally picked due to it's superb detection rates on AV Comparatives and such tests. They were top dog in many of the tests I looked at and as such I used them for many years.

Cons

I think I finally moved on to a competitor that was passing them in tests during a couple year span where they slumped. I believe they have risen up again and are formidable. Check out the test reports first and go from there.

Safe and Secure Online

Pros

I've been using this software for over 5 years, and like it so much that I once bought a multi-year license as a gift for my mom. My favorite feature of this tool is that when you log on to a bank through your browser to do online banking, a separate, secure browser window pops up for you to use. This helps to ensure that no third party is able to gain access to your account information. I appreciate that ESET takes extra steps to protect my information online.

Cons

So far there isn't anything I don't like about this tool. If I had to find something to fault, it would be that I have heard from some IT friends that the malware protection is just average and none of them use it themselves so...that tells me something.

USER SINCE 2013

This antivirus is worth the try. It helps me back up and restores my files.

Pros

This antivirus is so far the most trusted antivirus that I have ever installed on my laptop. Being a teacher, I am in need of a trustworthy antivirus that would protect my files, my laptop as a whole to prevent any malfunctioning that a certain virus may bring. It has an automatic file recovery that ensures my lost files to be retrieved.

Cons

What I like least about this product is when it expires it keeps on popping anywhere from your computer that sometimes distracts me from what I am doing. It also keeps on warning me that my computer is at risk with a specific number of viruses and suggested that I have to clean it but then it would only lead me to be asked for a renewed license key (again)

Easy install and monitoring

It is easy to configure and install across the network.

Pros

It is easy to install and monitor what is installed and maintain installations of the software without user interactions.

Cons

ERA Licensing needs work. The software uses MAC addresses as a method of identification without considering that many machines, Notebook Computers, have more than one network connection. This causes the ERA License count to be inaccurate at the best of times.

Overall well

Peace of mind knowing that our endpoints are secure.

Pros

Comprehensive and feature rich. The software(ESET) does what it is advertised well. They stay up to date with current security trends.

Cons

cumbersome and pricey. Finding some settings can be a chore to find. The pricing is different depending on what site you purchase from. And I feel like there should be more of a discount when purchasing 10+ licenses of Smart Security and such.

Do Have it, you won't regret

So far so good. its secure and good for every type of users who don't knw about cyber attacks etc.

Pros

Remote Management: This is the best part. the agent deployment and manage all systems through that is the best part. you can update modules and system through webhost

Cons

A little bit harder to push tasks and check which machine it running and on which machine they are not. also removing device is a hassle

Install and forget it!

Pros

I love the low maintenance and ease of use of this protection software. I don't have to even begin to worry once it's installed - it just simply gets the job done. I was able to easily load and install and get it set how i wanted it - and I remain protected from threats!

Cons

I don't like the little pop ups on the bottom right of the screen as I find them distracting when I am doing work that requires focus.

Simply the Best AV Out There

Cloud based admin makes it easy to simply check the current status of all clients, push installs, run scans,

Pros

Ease of installation and management. Top detection and protection. Cloud based management make life so much easier.

Cons

No cons. Does exactly what it says on the tin. If anything I would say the only downside I've ever experienced with it was due to a beta release. The final product is simply amazing.

Seems to be very good at catching dangerous websites.

Seems to work just fine, BUT, it still doesn't catch everything.

Pros

Good value for my money. Seems to do a lot of things behind the scenes that I'm not aware of. Like I said, it's pretty good at catching dangerous websites.

Cons

Won't let me update my DIVX software. Also, it doesn't catch everything. I have a virus that is ALWAYS showing up on my computer. I have to do a special scan to eliminate it, and then it's back the next day.

Security

Overall I'm happy with this software and will recommend.

Pros

Using multiple websites, they always made sure to check every web address and page to forewarn me of any issues with the website or the http address. Even opening up a more secure browser when entering my bank websites.

Cons

Overall, I have been extremely happy with this security. No issues to be considered a con with this program.

Security Enhanced

it has been a great security guard for the business and it offers features like online banking which is secure for transaction happening online.

Pros

Eset Endpoint security offers the best protection there is on the market for protection of your device against viruses and other intrusions. Its features for internet security, local security ensure that the device is protected at all times, together with constant updates for virus definitions.

Cons

Eset offers value for money however it is still a bit expensive for the average user seeking protection from intrusions. the customer support responses to problems which is good but for a highly priced app it should respond faster than they already do if any query is raised.

Great Product been using this for years

With our spam filter adding into the picture we get no ransomware

Pros

easy to setup per gpo , online support is very informal ,phone support is good also. plus the user interface is easily setup so the users don`t get confused on whats happening when there is an alert

Cons

the newer server interface i think is a little confusing like the old interface better ,so clicking around to get where you need takes a minute or so

Once installed you don't even know it's there.

Pros

Love that the program runs in the background without interfering with other programs like many protection software. It also requires admin credentials to pause or stop protection which is great in the workplace.

Cons

As all programs in this field, there is always going to be some viruses and malware that slip through. Malware seems to be the most common. But the product is very good at catching the trojans.

Ease of Install, Updates, Runs Smoothly & Non Taxing

Pros

ESET does not tax my system resources and runs smoothly in the background. This light footprint and the smooth updates allow me to focus clearly on my objectives and not concern myself with security issues.

Cons

Its not really a con but knowing when Fry's Electronics has ESET listed in the Promo Code flyer so my clients can save a few dollars when they renew their ESET subscription would be most helpful.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.