Hornetsecurity Spamfilter Reviews

4.2/5 (5 reviews)

Jose Reque

Spamfilter Review

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Overall I am satisfied with the service. If there is an issue, their support time will quickly handle it for you as promptly as possible. The longest wait I have had is 1 day on a minor issue. Of course they speed up your ticket based on the issue tier level you have.I enjoy that I am able to easily manage all users of the spamfilter service on a simple UI. The problem with other companies offereing similar service at a price range similar to hornet security was all the clicking and navigating you would have to do to manage different accounts and users. On hornet security it really is all in one place.

Anonymous

This is great!

Reviewed 2018-11-08

I work at a company that handles medical supplies and there are a lot of spam that you can get within that industry and we use this software and we don't have a problem with the spam emails at all.

Stewart Prue

Good spam filter.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Lots of cool features and reports.With this product you get quarantine reports can to be sent at a maximum of 24 per day which is more than ample.

Eugenio Arranz Garrido

Good starter for my business

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-19

I recently started a business and this is a great way of getting my release forms signed.

Rohit Ranjan