Imprivata OneSign Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.75/10

Reviews by rating

I love OneSign because it has made my busy life as a resident so much easier.
Out of the box reports which helped us in understanding the login patterns from different Strengthened password security and helped meet Geographical compliance requirements.
Like everything else, "the road to success can be daunting and difficult"; product has being the delight of end-users.
I don't like when the program signs me out for no reason.
The only thing that I dislike is entering password once a day.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy & Simple

Pros

Ease of use and set up are what I like most.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike is entering password once a day.

SS

Sujeet S.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Part of Imprivata One Sign 4.9 Development / Support Team

The Primary benefits are - Increased security with advanced authentication by making sign-on a two-factor authentication process using AD PWD followed USB Tokens (Soft /Hard) Imprivata SSO (Single Sign On) module helped IT to lower help desk costs associated with forgotten password reset Intuitive Administration console helped us easily manage all the administrative activity with minimal hand holding Out of the box reports which helped us in understanding the login patterns from different Strengthened password security and helped meet Geographical compliance requirements

Pros

Following are the Key advantages - Easy to implement Imprivata One Sign 4.9 with the help of Imprivata Technical Team Easy setup of multiple environments (Prod/QA/Dev) which helps complete testing before production roll out Increased security with advanced authentication by making sign-on a two-factor authentication process using AD PWD followed USB Tokens (Soft /Hard) Strong authentication and...

Cons

Following are the sticky points which should worked upon by Imprivata for better customer experience - Imprivata provides fixed set of out of the box reports. Admin / End Users were not able to create their own customized reports. Hardened Imprivata Appliance (due to security point of view) makes it difficult get back end data. Needs to contact Imprivata Support team. Product is more suited for Health Care Domain; therefore IT team of other domains will not be able to utilize all the Imprivata out of Box functionalities. Any new development takes a longer time of implementation from Imprivata.

JW

Jenny W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Good software for companies to use

Pros

I like the security it provides when signed into my computer at work.

Cons

I don't like when the program signs me out for no reason.

PB

Phillip B.

Significant Time Saving with Single Sign On

Pros

Having software auto login is incredibly useful and time saving.

Cons

The system does such a good job of managing passwords that I feel lost without it. We have also found that it conflicts with some software that already has an auto login feature.

JE

Jennifer E.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Single Sign On made easy

Super simple!

Pros

Easy to manage passwords. It is linked to my work badge allowing me to "badge in" and "badge out" of any computer within our network. Secured with a simple personalized pin allows quick access. No more getting locked out due to multiple failed attempts to remember passwords!

Cons

The badge feature sometimes gets stuck. It will allow me to badge in but occasionally stops locking correctly when trying to badge out. A simple restart fixes the issue but it's somewhat annoying.

KK

Karanda K.

Imprivata

Pros

The impruvata app allows users to sign in remotely to secure networks by clicking a button on a cell phone. It provides quicker connection without needing to wait for a verification text message.

Cons

There really are no cons. Possibly the need for assistance with inital app set up by organization IT.

ID

Ilia D.

Good security access program

Pros

Very useful program for hospital in order to prevent unwanted access to the system. Like the interface,ease of use

Cons

There is nothing bad is program. All features are well done. Would recommend it to any organization which needs to limitate the entry into the system( use of computers) to the individuals with permit access only.

CC

Claudine C.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Security Product

Pros

I like the security factor this product provides

Cons

I like everything this product has to offer

JK

Jacob K.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Imprivata Review

Overall it’s a good platform that provides good security and has good ease of access.

Pros

The one tap notifications make it very easy to login into my work computer when remote and accessing the drive.

Cons

Imprivata does not automatically log out when walking away from computer. I wish for security it had that capability.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Makes life easier!

Efficiency

Pros

Imprivata allows me to sign in to multiple applications quickly. I also enjoy the badge tap access to log in to laptops.

Cons

I have not found any issues and/or dislikes

MT

MOHD T.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Cool Softwares for Security

Overall my experience is 7 out of 10. Sometimes it slow down my systems

Pros

Imprivata OneSign is good windows security software. I didn't use for long but yes it is very good. It helps to block unauthorized access.

Cons

I don't think so i face any difficulty while using OneSign by Imprivata. But I want the team to add core functionality to the software.

HA

Humphey A.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Imprivata OneSign future to effective health care operations

Pros

Products provides a tighter security to the health care operational process; process integration with existing process was daunting; end results justifies the means.

Cons

Initial deployment phase was intimidating.

MJ

Matt J.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ultimate in Security

It's easy to setup and works over different devices. I do like the security I feel while using this thing and can now throw away my old scratch pad I used to keep with old logins.

Pros

The ability to surf the internet safely and also have all my logins taken care for me.

Cons

It literally does one thing, but it does do it well.

MA

Moh A.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

OneSign- Easy to use

I personally like this software very much, and also I'll suggest to those people who really want to good use of technology and saves their times in passwords typing stuffs.

Pros

One of the best part of Onesign is fingerprint biometric system. It really saves a lot of time for us and our employees. Obviously if we are using biometric identification system then we don't need to remember any type of password. Moreover is saves our lot of time.

Cons

I don't know is that anything, that I didn't like in imprivata Onesign. Everything is good :)

TK

Tahseen K.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Prescribing Has Never Been Easier

I love OneSign because it has made my busy life as a resident so much easier.

Pros

I use Imprivata OneSign weekly to monthly to sign prescriptions electronically that would otherwise require paper prescriptions and valuable time.

Cons

Nothing not to like, but sometimes I forget my password and I wish there was a fingerprint finger.

TT

Troy T.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Works Quite Well as Single Sign on

Pros

Works quite well for computers that have multiple users, but want to easily sign-on and off by scanning they're work badge. First time setup (first time user) was quite easy and quick as well.

Cons

No Cons I can report. Users would rather have a shared login, but Imprivata makes having to login and log off individually about as painless as possible.

FK

Faiz K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best Security for Virtual Desktop

Pros

Imprivata is hottest software to secure virtual desktop. OneSign helps to reduce manual repetative sing-in system in Virtual desktop. OneSign of Imprivata provides complete automation secure system.

Cons

Nothing Is bad in Single Sign on system of Imprivata