All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iubenda

Compliance software for websites, apps, & organizations

visit website

iubenda Reviews

VERY GOOD PRODUCT, EXCELENT COSTUMER SERVICE, RIGHT PRICE

VERY FAST ANSWERS BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

CLARITY IN DESCRIBING AND LIGHTING THE PROBLEMS THAT THE SOFTWARE CAN SOLVE

Cons

DIFFICULT IN UNDERSTANDING WHAT TO DO WITH MULTI-LANGUAGE SITES

Hello Marta, Thank you for your positive review! It is very important for us. We constantly add new features to our service in order to make the process of making websites and applications legally compliant easier. If you need support or simply have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@iubenda.com or using the support chat you can find in every page of our website.

POM when it comes to a website's legal disclosers and notices!

Overall I think it is a huge value/asset. I do like that you can add in your own custom services as well as have it scan your site for services you use!

Pros

This does the work for you of making custom privacy notices, terms of service, cookies, etc. for your website. I like that it handles all the legal jargan and requirements so we can focus on the site itself. While the price is high, you are also paying for the legal team of iubenda to write the text that makes you compliant. It gives great peace of mind to have this on your site - especially with the ever changing laws regarding privacy and info collecting!

Cons

The backend is a bit daunting to figure out - once you get going it isn't too bad. I do wish it was a little easier/streamlined to get things going.

Very good Software

I have been very happy to create a innovative Start Up.I t was almost impossible to realize my dream in few days, but I got it. Thank you

Pros

It's very friendly, easy to use. and complete of all you need according roles e laws .

Cons

Sometime i had difficulty to realod the form

I had a problem....

Good. No need to say more.

Pros

Quite easy to use and well explained. When I needed help the answer was quick and satisfying. Reply on emails was quick and easy to understand.

Cons

Really nothing. Everything I tried was working.

Great support

I had a few questions about owning sensible data by individuals

Pros

I wrote to the Iubenda help desk because I was looking for some information about privacy policy. They had reply to very quickly and efficiently.

Cons

At the moment I have no complain abut Iubenda

Servizio molto utile e quasi indispensabile

Pros

Iubenda è un servizio che al momento non ha molta concorrenza (almeno che io sappia) ma offre un servizio davvero valido e sicuro, in grado di soddisfare le esigenze del cliente in maniera veloce e professionale.

Cons

Iubenda è facile da usare e da integrare all'interno di un sito web. Io mi occupo di realizzare siti web e lo propongo ai miei clienti ad occhi chiusi.

The best support for GDPR compliance of my projects

Finally I found an organization able to support me in the management of GDPR compliance, Privacy, Cookie Law, management of the consensus register and much more. Advanced services and quality support, fast and well structured. Mental openness and flexibility in analyzing the specific needs of each client internationally. Excellent solution even for small organizations and professionals.

Pros

Easy to understand and complete with indications.

Cons

The Consent Solution is very interesting.

A good product for new entrepreneurs

Good and responsible

Pros

Good features that helps peoples who want to start a startup. Very responsible

Cons

Add more feature like tax consulting will be a great thing. I miss it with the platform

Hi, thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated! We are happy you like our services and we are constantly working in order to add new features. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in order to remain up to date with all our latest features and news.

Ottimo

Sono riuscito a implementare tutti gli aspetti legati alla normativa privacy e coockies e sono tranquillo anche per il futuro, grazie agli aggiornamenti costanti

Pros

E' facile da implementare, è completo e continuamente aggiornato

Cons

Si potrebbe migliorare la parte in cui vengono descritti gli slot disponibili e il loro impiego, per consentire un migliore utilizzo delle opzioni a pagamento

Iubenda services review

Iubenda allowed me to make my blog compliant with EU privacy law in a easy, complete and well supported way

Pros

I think that iubenda is really user-friendly, it offers many services and have a great customer support team

Cons

It can have conflicts with other applications (e.g. some wordpress plugins)

Exceptional Value for Money and Entirely Unique

Pros

There is no software like Iubenda available on the market, and yet it is priced extremely affordably despite the lack of competition.

Cons

It's hard to fault Iubenda, but I would prefer a one-off payment structure if this were available.

Much time saved

I am in good standing with the GDPR and I have created all the privacy policies for my sites in a few minutes

Pros

Easy to use and makes me feel comfortable with legal obligations

Cons

Maybe the price of the service is not very flexible for many almost identical privacy policies

excellent service

Pros

Actually, I liked everything. I have found excellent all the stages of the process . I needed support for my mistake and in a very short time they answered and solved the problem.

Cons

In my current experience, I did not find things that I did not like

A good partner for new enterprise

We used Iubenda to legally establish our company. We have faced a large bureaucratic part of our business very easily.

Pros

Iubenda is very easy to use and has excellent customer service

Cons

They should develop more areas of collaboration with companies

Rapidità nel supporto

Credo sia un servizio davvero serio, diversamente da tanti che promettono e deludono alla fine.

Pros

All'inizio sei disorientato, poi tutto fila liscio, ma il supporto è stato efficace.

Cons

Direi niente, alla fine si è dimostrato efficace.

Awesome service

Pros

I like most that we integrated it easy in our website and build more trust in our customers.

Cons

I don't see cons, everything i want i find it.

Technical's support

very good experience and feedback

Pros

iubenda offers good product at right price and offers good support and that's very important

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about it

Quick Privacy Policy

Service was great and they explained how easy it was to add the points

Pros

You can easily add which functions you request from Facebook and explain why you need them/what you will use them for. This process can easily be translated to be GDPR compliant.

Cons

The fact that not all API request possibilities are listed (we needed to manually add the Instagram Graph API points)

Hi, Thank you for the kind review. We're happy to double check the needs you mention regarding the Graph API anytime if you point this out in an email to our support.

Perfect service

Pros

Reliability, relevant content and ease of use of configuration tools.

Cons

Practically perfect, easy to customize and integrate into the pages of your website.

First impression very good

Pros

Very fast procedure to get implemented all necessary parts on my website

Cons

Features are overpriced for small websites.

Great support

Pros

Complete and quick assistance and people very kind

Cons

Some connected company is not so easy to use

Easier than I expected

The support team was amazing. I was talking with the customer support for 2 weeks and sending over 20 emails she was super helpful. Everything easy and great. :)

Pros

Easy to build, connect and integrate the privacy and cookie policy. The user experience it is really awesome and super intuitive. Really happy with this tool.

Cons

Probably the moment before the purchase. It was quite confused the pricing but that it could be because I didn't realize what we needed to hire.

Great service!

Pros

In 5 minutes I've generated a complete Privacy Policy for my application. Everything was clear and easy to understand, it has a wide set of services from which to choose when creating your policy. I've used the live chat to ask a few questions and the response was fast and exhaustive.

Cons

I wish I could sign up with my google account.

iubenda for policies review

We use iubenda to create privacy and cookie policies for our clients so that their websites can be GDPR compliant.

Pros

Its quick and easy to generate compliance policies. All I need to do is to tick a few boxes and I'm on my way.

Cons

The configuration panel is a bit tricky to navigate for first-timers. After that, though it becomes a lot easy.

Precisi e affidabili

Pros

I punti di forza sono l'affidabilità e il servizio di assistenza, uniti al costante aggiornamento dei prodotti. Utilizziamo Iubenda da pochi mesi ma siamo estremamente soddisfatti!!!

Cons

Al momento nessuna nota negativa da segnalare.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.