Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews

Pros

It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Zain A.

Kaspersky creates a very secured environment which helps organization to protect from any kind of attacks like malware, phishing and spyware.

Abid S.

All and all, Kaspersky has proven to be one of the best antivirus solutions out there and I highly recommend it.

RR

Robert R.

Cons

As with almost every anti malware software, it can be a problem once the resource use rises too high. Kaspersky is guilty of this as well, but it is at least manageable.

The only problem i had faced while using Kaspersky was it is too bulky for the system, means it slows down that is the problem i faced while using Kaspersky and the updates are too frequent.

The company seems a bit vague in their practices which caused considerable concern for my management team and thus we were banned from its use.

Dawn F.

KH

Kevin H.

System Administrator

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

A solid product, with questionable ties

Transcript

Kevin: Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm a systems administrator. I gave Kaspersky Endpoint Security a three out of...

Good Security Option

Transcript

Laurie: Hi, I'm Laurie. I'm a nurse practitioner, business owner and I give Kaspersky a four out of five...

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Pros

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Cons

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

One of the best antivirus you can find

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Pros

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine. Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Cons

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Antivirus for personal use.

Pros

I originally purchase this software for use in the home. The license allowed me to register 3 devices which was super handy as it meant that I could secure my parents' laptops as well. The price at the time was reasonable and the renewal process was straight forward. Outside of that the solution was pretty easy to use and install.

Cons

I had no issues in using this software and was happy to recommend it to my friends.

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

This Kaspersky endpoint security must improve visual design and updating virus database.

Pros

This Kaspersky Endpoint security is better endpoint security than others. They give better support and help.

Cons

This Kaspersky endpoint security give more options in finding vulnerable attacks from the outside of enterprise server.

Great software, good protection, light on the PC. A bit too many warnings.

I still think it's the best choice out of other similar products. It has done a great job and balance on the software.

Pros

Performance was great, and does not eat up CPU or memory on my computer. Lots of ways to configure which to enable and which to disable. I can even disable marketing features, that prompt me to upgrade etc.

Cons

Making every change requires some sort of administrative prompt. And with this prompt, if I'm remoting in using TeamViewer, I get stuck and cannot further operating my computer until I physically operating my computer. Also, sometimes it gets quite annoying when I try to open a trusted website, and it prompts some sort of warning for me. And even if I add it to exclusion, it will still prompt me next time. A bug I guess? Recently, it even prompts me for new WiFi hotspots, which is even more annoying. I can see it was trying to protect me, but it's a bit too much I feel.

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Pros

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Cons

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Review on Kaspersky Endpoint Security - 2021 Update

Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes with full scope of advance tools such as Host intrusion prevention, encryption, Vulnerability management and patching, application whitelisting etc. Single application can control almost all the security components in the endpoint.

Pros

The most loved feature is Application whitelisting option. This feature helps you to set which applications can be run and which applications cannot be run in the endpoint. We have enabled this feature in our ATMs to enhance security and it just works fine.

Cons

If Kaspersky has a endpoint DLP application that could be installed wit Endpoint security, Kaspersky will be unbeatable.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is is very efficient and user-friendly application and it will protect your entire organization by using advance security methods. KAS is saving our time and money. And also it will free our self from hassle

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can mange all end point by centrally. And also we can manage end point software installation too such as WSUS

Cons

Kaspersky DLP function need to be improve

Golden standard for me

Very pleased, I'm going to use this as my antivirus software on daily basis and recommend to people who ask.

Pros

For me this by fast the most comprehensive tool for information security out of many that I've tried (both paid and free-trials). This helped me to get rid of a virus that impacted my USB device. Also I think it helped to prevent more threats from web, thanks to the prompt scans and harmful activity checks. It also provided easy user friendly interface for me not information security person to understand what's going on and how my PC is protected. Overall, good quality tool I'll recommend and will use myself on daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes it was hanging during a scan especially while scanning my work related folders that contain many small files, no issues other than that.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security quickly detects threats

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security software for several years. During this time, he saved me several times from infection with the virus .

Pros

The software is easy to configure and use. Detects threats quickly.

Cons

While using the software, I did not notice any problems .

The Endpoint Security you need

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Pros

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more. I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity...

Cons

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Pros

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more. It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Cons

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Pros

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing. Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks. i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates. If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Cons

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Workstation security with additional admin features

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Pros

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages: Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings). Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates. Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software. Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Cons

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Pros

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security. There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Cons

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security. The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Robust tools!

I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Pros

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features. The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox. Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

Cons

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often. I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up. Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Pros

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent...

Cons

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

Ease to use and implement

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Pros

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Cons

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

One of the top AV on the market

Pros

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Cons

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

The best antivirus I know.

In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Pros

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

Cons

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

Best anti virus for a big enterprise

It's recommened by me, if you can afford, go for it, it is not just an antivirus.

Pros

Following are the features which I like: - You can set different policies to any pc throughout the network. - Simple interface with lots of controls like you can disable/enable usb, camera or any setting or device. - A very good network monitor

Cons

Altough there is nothing bad I found, but installation process could be a little easier, it asks too many questions. Also, it is very expensive and any small company may find it heavy on pocket.

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus software.

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Pros

Cons

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Pros

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

Powerful protection

I'm feel very protected using Kaspersky as my antivirus.

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus aplications. I'm use this at my work and at my home computer.

Cons

The HTTPS scan is intrusive, showing me warnings to accept or decline at much hosts. I'm always deactivate this function after instalation.

Amazing Security by Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I used the product for my working machine and it was really great overall. I love the console and details from the updates.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is simply one of the security endpoints available in the market today. After following its evolution through the years it's now one to the top competitors for security product and you will make the right desition if you chose it

Cons

When looking into secuirty product you need to appreciate the effectiveness of signatures and the frequency as well. you will get frequent enough updates however I would like to see more frequent ones