Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 3

King Kaspersky

Kasperrsky offers the most comprehensive coverage with the strongest protection available.

Pros

I love the level of protection this software has, it is unmatched.

Cons

I love everything about Kaspersky, but if I had to name something I dislike about it is that it doesn't offer a month to month plan.

Rest assured. No threats anymore!

Kaspersky is clearly made to eliminate threats on your device with little to no interaction with the user at all. it does all the work in the background without sending any pop-up messages and without interrupting your work.

Pros

Kaspersky has one of the most important aspects that I consider when choosing Softwares in the security field, which is the stability and smoothness, alongside with the high performance. Kaspersky does a great job at staying away from your personal activities. It will not keep sending you updates notifications and it runs in the background allowing you to do your work without interruptions. One thing I like a lot about Kaspersky is that it scans the external devices once you connect them to your device, detecting any possible threats and eliminating them. I use Kaspersky as a primary internet security Software because it did prove itself with the great performance and the smooth viruses elimination process.

Cons

I have never encountered any problem or technical error while using Kaspersky, my experience with it has always been great and smooth.

Real-time and effective

Pros

Kaspersky is really great in doing its job, protecting my computer and network from any threat like malware, virus or malicious program. Nothing get past its detection program, and has help me removing malware program that i accidentally download to the computer.

Cons

Sometimes i think this program is too strict and will block any connection with my computer. I had a miserable experience trying to allowing my computer to be remote controlled by the computer technician as it keep blocking the connection and i had to turn it off for it to be working.

It does it for me

My experience is limited though I'm constantly using it, because it's all automatic for me. That's just what I need when it comes to most software. It makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm at work.

Pros

I love how it takes care of everything for me, runs while I work and stops threats without me having to do anything. I've also heard great things from others where this stops ransomware and other problems.

Cons

I haven't noticed it slow the computer and haven't had viruses so I have nothing I don't like.

Great Malware Prevention Solution for Enterprise Environments.

Kaspersky endpoint protection great solution with additional features to protect your laptops and PCS from malware. and great solution for endpoint encryption and ideal solution for computers to real time protection against latest malware and keep your devices secure.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint security is one of the best malware prevention and end point encryption tool in the market. this solution has many features such as antivirus, web filtering, firewall security, email security and the endpoint device encryption. endpoint device security is value added service comes with this antivirus solution it is very useful to secure your laptops and PCs from data leakage, Kaspersky has high detection rate on detecting malware and real time scanning feature make sure always secure your PC from antivirus.

Cons

Some times useful third party applications also detect as viruses and we have to unblock it manually. when running heavy applications performance decrease due to Kaspersky endpoint protection for those you have to turn off the real time protection and run those applications again.

Kaspersky, a security giant

Kaspersky is great software, very well built, and it does the job beautifully. I think if the price was reconsidered and the customer was given more options (in terms of the number of devices covered) then it will pass every checkpoint with flying colors.

Pros

the great and very knowledgeable customer support the great detection rate high sense of security

Cons

the price can be reconsidered the user interface is catchy yet the many options can be hard to consume (the options can be categorized in a different easier way) as there are many sub-options the effect on computer's resources is not low (better than old versions but not there yet)

Best Bang for the Buck

I don't believe the Ruskies are trying to infiltrate us through Kaspersky, and if you can get past the fact that the software originated in Russia, it is a very efficient, cost effective solution for you security needs.

Pros

I have used numerous antivirus programs over the past 20+ years and find Kaspersky the most comprehensive solution without being overbearing. Most other solutions act as if they're the only program that needs to run on your PC, taking precious computer cycles and causing the computer to bog down. Kaspersky works in the background and doesn't tend to slow down the PC. It also doesn't provide constant popups that are obvious advertising ploys.

Cons

While it is a comprehensive program, from an administrative perspective, it is extremely difficult to determine how to roll out updates from the central console. The good news is that it's very easy to get a live person in tech support and they are happy to guide you through the process. Unfortunately, if you don't access the console on a regular basis, you forget what they showed you.

Solid AV and endpoint protection

Overall a solid and well priced product with less flashymarketing than competitors but overall seems like an effective solution .

Pros

Relatively quick to deploy. Central administration. Good pricing when buying direct. Anti ransomware included.

Cons

Lack of cloud admin in older version. Installation can be awkward on some machines, and support required to fix install issues.

Best Antivirus software I have ever used

Pros

I am using Kaspersky for many years and it was helped me all the time by detecting malicious activity on my laptop as well as mobile. The software is super easy to use and doing its best by residing in the background. As per my knowledge internet and portable dives are more vulnerable to infect. Kaspersky is actively blocking malicious web sites as well as auto run viruses automatically and provide...

Cons

PC clients are causing some performance lag when using.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is is very efficient and user-friendly application and it will protect your entire organization by using advance security methods. KAS is saving our time and money. And also it will free our self from hassle

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can mange all end point by centrally. And also we can manage end point software installation too such as WSUS

Cons

Kaspersky DLP function need to be improve

Anti virus of choice for the classes and the masses

Kaspersky is very good at doing what an anti virus is supposed to do. Its light and powerful and works like a breeze. Would definitely recommend it over some of the other stuff floating around in the market.

Pros

Very good at keeping viruses out Light and easy on system Does not cost a bomb Proven and tested with all the new age viruses regular updates

Cons

Not very good for enterprise wide roll out Not as good on heuristic algorithm matching Not great at auto updating virus definition

Kaspersky

comparatively to norton and other software's i ve used this is the most sort after software so far for me

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the most used antivirus software it removes and detects cache malware and adware from the system

Cons

it slows down the processor eventually some times i had to force shutdown the running software which i think is not advisable and when the software grace period ends it shows more that 300 threats once reinstalled there is no threats at all ???

Best defender for my computer

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is the most effective software that has protecting my computer from virus, malware or any malicious software that are downloaded to my computer. The software is continuously updated to protect my computer from newer threat and has a very good detection rate against viruses.

Cons

The software is using quite a lot of my computer resource for it to running effectively. It will make my computer super slow whenever it is on the scanning phase.

Better than any competition in class

Really good solution for a home pc or small office

Pros

Powerful tool that gives you all a tool like this should - much better than the Norton's or AVG's

Cons

Not much, it was easy to use and comprehensive

Very good. Easy to setup and let it run.

I've used it for many years and been generally happy, but it interrupts too often. You must be patient with the windows that pop up. I can't be sure if the problems it finds are really problems or if it is too sensitive to everything.

Pros

Catches many potential threats. Updates quickly. Doesn't slow the computer down until it askes you what to do. I like it but don't like it at the same time. It will live silently on your computer doing its job, then suddenly decided to question everything running on the PC. Maybe I have the settings too sensitive.

Cons

Windows popping up constantly asking what to do with perfectly legal and clean software. Interrupts my work. It did not find a simple keylogger I intentionally put on a computer to test Kaspersky. Instead it flags things that are not an issue, like downloaded updates not yet installed. It thinks the installer is a virus. Seems to scan at random times, and right when I need to work. If you turn it off to get some work done, it nags you endlessly (every few seconds).

One of the most reliable antivirus

It was really a great experience but it would have been better if they would have come a solution for the cons told above, other than that it's one best and competitive antivirus softwares out there.

Pros

For me Kaspersky was one of the best antivirus for home and work use, as it never made me disappointed It really worked good in both online and offline conditions It has regular updates to make it even more better It's got an option to turn off the antivirus for a specified time of our choice and then on it back when required Malwares found are either deleted or quarantined One of the best ones out there in the market

Cons

It's a bit costly Takes a lot of storage space and RAM and it only effects in low end systems Only one year licences are provided It slows down the computer sometimes while scanning It's more horrible that these regular updates become annoying as it comes daily and shows as a notification and tells to update it and if you don't update it says your computer is not safe

BE SAFE - BE SURE - USE KAPERSKY ENDPOINT SECURITY!

I think that with the amount of security breaches that occur daily, this software offers peace of mind knowing that it is the most up to date and that it is continually working in the background even if you are not consciously aware of it. Every so often I will get a pop up that says some malicious item was blocked and that is a good thing. Of course, with all issues concerning internet safety, common sense still is number one...even the best security software won't help if you are not careful.

Pros

This product is very trustworthy. If you really want to be sure that your system is safe and secure, I would certainly use this product. We have it at work but I also use it on my personal computer at home and I am very satisfied with it.

Cons

I kind of got stuck in a spot because I selected a child safety feature so every time I tried to access a site, I kept getting blocked and I could not figure how to get rid of just that feature. I had to uninstall the entire thing and then re-install it without selecting that particular feature.

Kaspersky Endpoint Review

It is valuable for money & very effective against threats, usually i'm rested using it on a personal or organizational level.

Pros

I have been using Kaspersky for more than 10 years on a personal & professional level & i can say that it has evolved a lot over the years & established itself as one of the best Endpoint Security software. what i like most is that it doesn't consume much resources in terms of RAM memory & CPU & easy to use & implement, it automatically scans all the mounted drives.

Cons

Uses more physical disk space than other alternatives & the frequency for updates need to be increased.

Golden standard for me

Very pleased, I'm going to use this as my antivirus software on daily basis and recommend to people who ask.

Pros

For me this by fast the most comprehensive tool for information security out of many that I've tried (both paid and free-trials). This helped me to get rid of a virus that impacted my USB device. Also I think it helped to prevent more threats from web, thanks to the prompt scans and harmful activity checks. It also provided easy user friendly interface for me not information security person to understand what's going on and how my PC is protected. Overall, good quality tool I'll recommend and will use myself on daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes it was hanging during a scan especially while scanning my work related folders that contain many small files, no issues other than that.

Kaspersky is The World Best Antivirus Software

I am using Kaspersky for almost 5 years and there strong security always protect my system from all types of malware and viruses. The interface of the software is very easy to use and i strongly recommend Kaspersky to users who are looking for professional antivirus software.

Pros

Kaspersky the world leading antivirus software supports multiple operating system and there strong security features suits both small and large organizations. Some of its very useful features includes network security, application security, threat response, firewalls and encryption. With the help of Kaspersky i am freely surf the web without facing any online virus threat because it always block such viruses. Kaspersky update its software on routine basis so that it can protect the systems from latest viruses and malware's.

Cons

I am very happy with the working of Kaspersky and the only thing which i note is that it uses high system resources.

my hero against viruses

no extra server or software distribution costs. It resides in the cloud environment. Protection for all devices with free mobile device security

Pros

fast, effective, almost all viruses can be detected. constant updates are coming. reliable.

Cons

Sometimes it wants to update when I don't expect it. warning window opens very suddenly.

My personal choice of Digital Security

Kaspersky has been my go to security provider for over 9 years now. I tried Quickheal once and was quickly appalled by it intrusive nature and heavy system resource use. Best part is, if you are on an SSD you will never even notice if the security is running at all.

Pros

Pros: Cheaper than competition like Quickheal and delivers better performance. Less impact on the system resources. Does no intrude while working or gaming.

Cons

Cons: Comes with less features even with the paid version. Password manager only provides limited amount of data to be stored. Need to buy separately if you want more space. This is quite annoying since we already paid for the security suite.

Identify more advanced threats than any other security provider, discover the darkest and most sophi

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, is designed to work in any IT environment, using full next-generation technology resources, allows you to capture the analysis of large volumes of data to discover even the darkest and most sophisticated cyber attacks, for this and many reasons I always recommend it

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, Guarantees great security, protects against ransomware, exploits and the most advanced cyber threats. Provides an optimized resource, is packed with powerful security controls, automated vulnerability management patches, integrated encryption, helps increase productivity through cloud-enabled use controls, simplifies security management with a unified console, protects diverse environments PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.

Cons

Although it is very expensive, it is worth the investment. When antivirus makes a complete scan it slows down the performance of my PC, but it is worth waiting a bit for the security of your computer it deserves.

The best antivirus

since I use it I have never had a PC problem from a security point of view

Pros

After years of free antivirus, when I decided to increase my security and switch to a paid version, my choice fell on this software, and every year it is confirmed as the best on the market for the security of your PC and with the features web browsing

Cons

the graphical aspect could be improved and made less confusing

Securing Endpoints with Complaince and Control

Easy to manage and server client architecture. Easy to push updates towards the users silently and making them feel secure. And benefits are; Antivirus Antimalware Antispam Software compliance USB controls

Pros

Cons

Making system a bit heavy during scanning process and updation. Otherwise works fine and fighting against the threats.