Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 4

No fear of threats when i have kaspersky with me... !!!

From my overall experience the Kaspersky is the best product in the market and it will not make any issue for those who use high end computers also If the time and the speed isn’t your concern then Kaspersky definitely suites for anyone.

Pros

I'm using this software from the day one I started to use my personal computer. I have installed it in my work place as well. It gives a better protection against the viruses and malwares and the frequent update ensure the protection against the latest viruses. Price for the product it reasonable when you compare the features it provides. I have no fear of threats and dangerous application as I have Kaspersky installed in my PC.

Cons

The major the drawback is the time consuming for the full scan and it slow down the computer when it do so. This the only thing I felt that they have to focus and sort this issue before the customer switch to an another software.

ONE OF THE BEST ANTIVURIS SOFTWARE

To sum up it's a great antivirus program and very easy to use. Also the annual prices are budget friendly that everyone can afford. I recommend it to everybody.

Pros

It's generally used for workstations and PC's from virus threats, malwares or ransomwares. It provides effective protection. It doesn't use much CPU power so it's great for your computer.

Cons

There's nothing bothering me while using the software. It's secure and easy to use it. Sometimes Secure Connection extension causes problems with local network users but it's not happening all the time.

More security on your device

So far it has helped me a lot within my work computers, now I can be working safely without having any problem with viruses or other bad suspicion inside my computers, my information is safe and I can share without the need of other software that Use to help or improve the service.

Pros

It is an antivirus that offers you a security in different ways to be able to analyze correctly from your device that you are using as well as you will be able to improve in your work center, it has many security filters in which it will be very well saved and structured from a computer . It is administered based on a manual function and also automatically where it will always be activated and the discomforts that attack you are paralyzed and your computer is not vulnerable to bad things on the web.

Cons

Their licenses are for a single license and you have to be updating or having to access a license for life, in simpler things the biggest problem is the access to have a more comfortable and accessible license for more users who want to do the same to 1 or more computers.

security of the future

In general it is an experience that I can recommend to many people, this application has saved my team from several threats since when I notify myself, I can be clear about what I install or what I am missing.

Pros

is an application very easy to use, does not require manuals for its use due to the distribution of the interface of the application. keeps my computer protected and informs me of possible threats that may affect my PC.

Cons

Currently I work in a company that is dedicated to providing an application that offers POS services, and the antivirus takes the application as a threat to the computer. where in occasions it is not enough to configure the exeption of the executable of the application but also the exclusion of the complete folder of the application must be placed. Occasionally when exceptions are configured, the equipment must be restarted and that makes the procedure more complicated.

Always Keeping My Computer Safe!

Pros

Never had any issues with this software! It was always quick to notify me if there was something on my computer that needed immediate attention.

Cons

Like any and all antivirus software, I wish it took less time to set up and install - there is a lot of watching and waiting involved as filed are inspected and scanned, especially for an older computer.

The best anti virus agency out there

It helps keep the system in a good running condition and even protects from Adwares!

Pros

It recently unveiled a virus in CamScanner! Such a widely used software used for such a long time and no one noticed it but Kaspersky. They have won my trust, it helps keep my systems safe from all the malware

Cons

The time taken to run a system wide check is a bit long, but it is worth the wait, to be safe and secure

Great solution for small to medium companies

Well quite well. After months of testing i would say if you dont have any security solution for company ( or use default Microsoft Defender) this one is is best for starting. It has 30 day trial so you can test if it suits you.

Pros

I used Kaspersky solution privately for 10+ years. My company started to resell this software trough partner plan so i was designated to test and implement support. I found solution fairly easy to use and implement. It has support for most of devices ( no linux support yet) and fairly intuitive inteface for end users and administrators. I think you can say that this is one of the "clean" solutions on market.

Cons

Well administration portal is bit of a mess. You don't have to many options. I think this kind of software should at least have option for remote assistance integration. Also instalation on IOS is bit messy, but understandably. I think there should be improvement in administration dashboard, and also ability to preset security for each device more straight forward.

Excellent virus protection and security

Overall, I am super happy about Kaspersky being comprehensive security for businesses, with cloud-enabled controls for users. The software ensures that data is secure and safe from any kind of cyberattacks. Highly recommended for businesses and personal use as well.

Pros

Kaspersky is a leader in security and provides excellent protection from different and new threats and viruses. Having used several other software from reputed companies, I believe Kaspersky is dominant owing to its exceptional and robust capabilities to detect virus, malware and suspicious websites. Every few days, it automatically does a full scan on my system and trust me, it catches and blocks all viruses lurking around here and there, which I otherwise would have no idea about. I'm happy that it keeps working in the background and you're free to continue with your work on the system.

Cons

There have been zero technical issues so far with Kaspersky. Although it does bother me a bit when during the full scan my system tends to become a bit slow.

Secures my PC

Kaspersky Endpoint Security us the best solution that comes with extra features to secure your PCs and laptops from malware. It is also the greatest solution for endpoint encryption and a perfect solution for personal computers to real-time security against the newest malware.

Pros

This is one of the best software created to protect your gadgets and computer against malevolent programs like worms. Spam, Trojans, viruses, and any other intrusion. This is one of the greatest endpoint encryption and malware prevention software in the market. It comes with a plethora of helpful features like firewall security, web filtering, endpoint device encryption, and antivirus. The endpoint device security is an extra service that comes with this software to help you secure your PCs and laptops from data leakage. Kaspersky features a higher detection rate on sensing malware and real-time scanner that ensures your PC is secure from antivirus.

Cons

Sometimes, helpful third party apps are detected as viruses, and I have to unblock it manually. The performance of the PC is affected when running heavy apps since the software has to turn off the real-time security to rerun the apps.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

For securing data and devices it is best security method ,It had found backdoor and blocked the ransomware apps which had saved my important files.So i feel very good to use this software.

Pros

Its installation method was easy and easy to use the software also.It automatically scans device and blocks immediately when virus and threats are found.There are different features available for security which can be manually setup like blocking sites,apps.It scans in real-time and available in different platform.I don't have to worry about my device for security after installing this software .

Cons

It is heavy software it slows down the device and performance.Devices having lower memory and specification might feel difficulty due to more resources consuming.It always provides notification which is annoying while performing any task.

The best security for your computer system

The best guard for your pc against vulnerabilities and I would happily recommend this product to anyone. Ideal for individual use to coperate level.

Pros

A sound virus guard which protects the computer from viruses, malware or other dangerous programs. Can be easily installed. Auto scan of Kaspersky will scan the pc as requested and don’t have to be bothered to scan it manually. I have never been attacked from viruses from the time I shifted to Kaspersky security. It detects many crucial viruses, alerts the user, takes measures to eliminate them and protect your pc against them. I am confident in using internet with this application on my pc. It blocks me from logging into vulnerable sites which is really a great job Its purchase price is also reasonable.

Cons

Full scan takes a lot of time and this one is complex to use.

Simple but reliable antivirus

Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides security against a broad range of threats and malicious programs. Although we deal with very sensitive information, we have not suffered data security breach or cyber attach since we started using it. It is slow when performing deep scans but it has always met our security standards.

Pros

The antivirus uses advanced security technologies to protect our computer systems from viruses, malware, or other dangerous programs. It’s very easy to set up and manage. It does not occupy much space or generate the disturbing popups no and then like most antivirus. It gives real-time alerts that help me take action to prevent our system. Since it is close to two years since we started using this tool without any issues, I always feel safe when accessing data from the system or browsing online.

Cons

Deep scanning takes time. It seems stuck at times and they need to work on that. They should also increase the frequency of updates to offer protection against emerging potentially dangerous programs.

Flawless protection for virus' and spyware for my entire network.

Kaspersky End Point allows me to concentrate on the normal day-to-day operations of the company and normal tech issues, rather than worry about if a virus or malware is going to breach my systems. I am confident that End Point can handle and block anything thrown at it, within reason.

Pros

Ease of use, deployment, management and migration tops my list of pros, next to the supreme level of protection End Point offers my network. Not once has Kaspersky failed to identify and/or eliminate threats when it was properly deployed and configured.

Cons

Sometimes the software can be a bit challenging to configure, but the ability to import/export config files makes that easier to swallow. I don't like all the bad publicity Kaspersky gets for being Russian, but that isn't a con I suppose. The software is great and people shouldn't buy into the hype - and no, I'm not Russian either!

A Hero with no Cape!

Overall, it had provided the protection needed to hush away all kind of viruses, and as it's being updated all the time, so far any latest malware couldn't get through its secure walls.

Pros

Kaspersky is being used on all our work computers across the department, and also on our personal Laptops. It's a super security guard against all the malware, the best feature is that it's always running in the background; checking emails and computer for viruses, and keeping us secure with minimal system usage. and it's very easy to configure in any machine.

Cons

Kaspersky sometime becomes very strict and blocks any USB drive attached to the machine, even thou the device is clean but due to its suspicion of having a virus in the device, it just doesn't allow the device to connect. I say it should be more accurate in scanning than being strict.

A good product for security

If your company possesses very important data and resources, in this case, the Kaspersky Endpoint Security can protect your database from potential viruses and attacks. Especially during my work at the University, I relied on the software protection since during my experience I did not have an issue with serious protection of data

Pros

1) Installation and registration procedures take a really short time with smooth steps 2) Definitely every single user can easily learn how to use this software. In this way, no pop-ups appear which usually annoy people 3) The software gives you notifications about protection against viruses, attacks, worms, and trojans 4) A central management server allows controlling and monitoring deployment and maintenance services

Cons

1) There is a lack of viewing live security feature which would be useful to learn issues before the user indicates 2) Sometimes during installation and security checks, the computers might work slower since the software evaluates the great number of resources 3) Communication concerned with updates is not sufficient. Sometimes a user can be confused about update procedures (when and how).

Kaspersky Endpoint Security quickly detects threats

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security software for several years. During this time, he saved me several times from infection with the virus .

Pros

The software is easy to configure and use. Detects threats quickly.

Cons

While using the software, I did not notice any problems .

Very functional for Small Office Security

Virus protection and user access of external resources

Pros

It was very easy to setup and organise in our office. We are able to manage user wise profiles and access and virus protection is functional

Cons

Not able to control users centrally or create groups of users. Have to individually configure on every user system

Nice Balance between features and Security

Pros

It covers all the basics needed to be a great Antivirus.

Cons

the price is a little bit pricey compared to the features it contains

Helpful security application for online threats

I liked it functionality, but not the consumption of memory

Pros

It was good functional application and it performs the security scan for all activities and sites. It provides smart recognition of viruses, trojans and other threats. It was able to catch viruses other applications could not recognize it.

Cons

It was way too slow for the computer I use. I had to stop other applications while using it. It takes a lot of the ram memory and my temperature sensor was shouting.

Trustworthy Security

Customer service has been great, pricing is within standards

Pros

There are lots of options in setting up this product to meet many different user needs. I love the auto features.

Cons

Can be a little challenging to when wanting to remove the security from one electronic to another when upgrading but have been successful!

Great Antivirus specially for ransomware or anything your computer caught

I really like it when there was the world attack on ransomware it saved my computer from it while all the others paid the consequences even if they had antivirus, that alone tells you the caliber of the company behind Kaspersky.

Pros

- Analyzes every single bit. - Constantly updates. - Customer support is great they are always there for you. - The company is on the ball updated about all the treats. - Is not intrusive and does not have constant pop outs. - If your computer has a nasty bunch of viruses it will deal with them fast and you will be up and running. - It has a feature for children filter to block unwanted content.

Cons

- It can be expensive if you don't grab a deal. - It can slow down your computer at times especially if you do not specify a scan schedule, because it will analyze your computer every time you turn it on.

Protection done right

Kaspersky is constantly providing updates on it's software which is reassuring given the current threats to cybersecurity.

Pros

I tend to have a lot of different USB devices plugged into my computer from time to time which makes my data very vulnerable to an infected device. Kaspersky has given me the peace of mind to plug in a device without fear. Browsing also feels much more safer given that the software provides a warning on any site it deems unsafe.

Cons

I don't have a high end computer so the software can drag down the performance slightly. But it should work fine on more powerful computers.

Better than the Rest

My overall experience has been a very secure one! I feel totally safe when browsing the internet and downloading files.

Pros

I love Kaspersky!!! It is an incredible antivirus program. It will keep all of the creeps out of your computer and keep your computer safe and clean for trojans.

Cons

The software can be a little restrictive at first, but once you get used to it, it's a breeze to manage.

Massive Kaspersky fan!

Manage your security across your Business easilly and effectively

Pros

I am a huge Kaspersky fan and using Kaspersky Endpoint makes managing Business security needs much easier.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is you need Endpoint plus to get all of the really cool bells and whistles!

Kaspersky Security

Kaspersky is keeping malware, etc... from being downloaded on pc's and causing virus's, which in turn causes disruption in personnel downtime while the pc is being cleaned up; this also keeps possible breach of sensitive information from being accessible and possibly at risk to outside entities. I liked it so much at work, I bought it at home for my pc's.

Pros

Kaspersky does a great job of catching and isolating products/objects/etc... that try to infiltrate my computer and allows me to look thru the logs and decide what to do with them. That way, I can also see what types of sites my son may be going to that is triggering some of these things I don't want loaded on my computer.

Cons

Only that I'm not very pc savvy and my IT guys had to load it for me, lol. Once they showed me how to go thru the menu/options. I loved it.