Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 5

Antivirus and antimalware tool to manage and protect a quantity permanently and growing information

The Kaspersky platform allows you to identify all the endpoint assets, perform quick and thorough vulnerability assessments, achieve inventories in real time and take action with clear reports about possible computer attacks.

Pros

It brings to the security of computer equipment an encryption tool to protect data in laptops, because With Kaspersky, you can close the gaps in your security situation AND reduce the number of tools available for work by individuals They want to penetrate the systems from the web, since they have a UNIFIED platform that makes it easier to identify their risks in terms of security breaches in all the equipment.

Cons

The Kaspersky platform does not require administrators to use a stand-alone console which in my opinion seems a weakness since it seems that all the security is focused on the same base code, something that will be the center of attack for people who want to penetrate security. of the organization's data.

The best in Protection

The whole team is more than satisfied with Kaspersky Endpoint Security. No one fears browsing the internet on the company's computers. our daily activities are all safe.

Pros

What I like most about Kaspersky Endpoint Security is that it protects all the company's Computers. our Data, emails, and internet browsing is safe. The price was very reasonable considering we are buying it for the whole company. it's worth every penny. Kaspersky updates on a regular basis to keep us safe from new threats and viruses. Last but not least, the compatibility is something not to worry about since it is compatible with all Operating systems.

Cons

some windows computers which were a bit outdated showed signs of a bit slow down and a decrease in performance.

Great Software for your data safety

As we are using for computer and internet security, the overall experience is good and I recommended all to use kaspersky Endpoint Security to avoid the data loss and protect your data.

Pros

We are using that antivirus for our systems, Its a good software for data safety, It checks each and every files, every action on web browser and remove each and every malware and virus. The price is very low as compare to its functionality and working that is the main part of this software. I like the cloud protection option most.

Cons

The interface needs to be more easy....!!! At this time its very difficult to find any option. It usually working fine but sometimes makes the system very slow when its working on scan or updating the antivirus database .

Secure File Protection with Kaspersky

Kaspersky has been helpful in protecting both my personal computer and company computers against any virus threats and malware.This makes files secure and assures you of information security

Pros

Its quickness in detecting and removing virus threats from a computer makes it very effective. File recovery of previously corrupted files is also another attribute . It also protects computers from malware thus enhancing security. The scan process is very fast and effective You can choose to scan the whole computer or drive or specific files which also makes the software wonderful

Cons

It requires frequent updates which is expensive in terms of data and time consuming. Kaspersky sometimes fails to recover corrupted files and deletes them which makes you lose important documents

Kaspersky Is Great Security Product For Enterprise Information Asset Protection

Kaspersky is a great security product , It offers real-time and on-demand protection against all types of malware, including viruses, spyware, and ransomware. We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint security solution since 10 years and have not faced any major issues on our network

Pros

Kaspersky’s real-time protection is great and has many great features like Machine learning Cloud analysis Behavior analysis Host intrusion prevention.

Cons

1- Kaspersky Version upgrade should be thoroughly tested with customer feedback before Global announcement of the major upgrade. we have seen many issues after the upgrading to newer version 2- Scheduled Computer Scan activities utilizes too much computer memory that results in slow performance of computer and it is annoying for end users.

Recommended to All users

In the business like ours, we are open to all useful software that we could use to make our task more quick, easy and worth it. This is one of a kind software that i would say awesome and perfect. Our security is our priority so this software is best to use.

Pros

Amazing how the creator of this software was able to come up with this useful and very effective software. Would love to introduced it to all my friends. Our company is also using this anti-virus software. The functionality is very effective specially in our field of work. As a fraud agent we are more capable to breach our security measures while trying to investigate the legitimacy of a certain account. So we need most advance security tool.

Cons

None as far as I'm using this software. Should try it to believe it.

Best products in the price range.

Great products for a fair price.

Pros

I have used Kaspersky products (KSE, KSC, etc.) for many years and found that they offer good quality corporate antivirus/endpoint solutions for the best price when compared to others. I also like the fact that their business technical support is easy to reach and they have always offered me either a solution or a workaround to problems reported.

Cons

The learning curve in deploying KSC and KES is a bit steep. However, their technical support department is always helpful whenever I needed help. My biggest gripe with Kaspersky is that I am unsure why KES cannot detect malware the way Malwarebytes does. When I run MB after a Kaspersky scan, I always get new detected items that weren't caught by Kasperksy.

My trusted malware protection software

My overall experience with Kaspersky has been amazing. In our organization we have used it as our antivirus for a very long time whereby it generally protects our systems from malware, viruses and hackers making our very sensitive patient data very secure and safe.

Pros

I like Kaspersky Endpoint Security because it quickly detects malware presented to our computers through the web, mail or thumb drives. One can analyze the system anytime to detect threats and choose the actions to be taken against threats making it a quite reliable protection software. Its user friendly interface and its installation being simple makes Kaspersky a very simple app to use.

Cons

The only issue I have with Kaspersky is that its a bit costly, i feel like the cost could be reviewed to make it cheaper.

Kaspersky Keeps you safe

It has kept our computers virus and mostly malware free for the past 5 years. The encryption issues have been a major issue since we deal with a lot of documents that our field users create and store locally.

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus vendors out there. It detects a lot of stuff and blocks it without affecting the user's workflow.

Cons

The compatibility between versions is severely lacking. We used the encryption package since we have laptops out in the field. When you install different versions of the Endpoint Security software, files that were encrypted with an older version CANNOT be read on a computer with a newer version. That is really frustrating to the IT staff when we are upgrading a person's computer. The server software isn't very user friendly either.

Best Security Application

I use kaspersky to protect my system from viruses.I use it to scan external devices.It is a very reliable software therefore I will use it future as well.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security protects from ransomware attacks,data leakage and exploit based attacks.So it can prevent many losses to business as well as at a personal level.So in another way it can prevent you from financial losses,operational losses and reputation losses.It uses technologies such as cloud,machine learning and network intelligence to provide maximum security.It is easy to schedule routine scans.It offers way to scan specific files too.It provides a central management server.System scans can be done in the background when user is doing other work.It also can be used in a multiple server environment.

Cons

Installing the app may decrease the speed of the system.Though it protects from viruses can't block all unwanted sites.The app should be updated regularly or else its hard to protect system from new threats.The full scan may take long time.In a full scan it uses most of the memory.

Powerhouse Security

Powerful and Great Security Software

Pros

As a Technology-driven Business Professional, we don’t want our System to be hacked right? Because data is really important to us, without data we can’t work, and what if our data was stolen? Well, double or triple headache for us. Thankfully, Kaspersky Endpoint Security (KES) is our powerful safeguard for malicious hackers roaming around the globe. It’s comprehensive, powerful and safe. Protect your Data, save yourself from Headache with Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Cons

Limited Users and somewhat expensive. But it’s reasonable since you need to have a Small Team to safeguard your precious Data and all of its features is powerful and efficient so for me it’s understandable.

Absolute Protection!

Our company uses this software as their default antivirus software in all the computer systems and so far there hasn't been any reported case of any security breach. I'd recommend it!

Pros

1. The primary reason why we install an antivirus software on our systems is to secure our data from viruses, malwares, etc. That is exactly what you get from Kaspersky Endpoint Security. It's easy to understand interface makes it a very realiable software to have for protecting your system from different sorts of threats. 2. The virus definitions and security patches are regular and ensure that your software remains up to date and thus, offer to endless protection to your computer. 3.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about it except for the fact that the Interface could get better and software size reduces so that there aren't any performance issues and system crashes that often occur due to system overload.

Protection

Excellent product you can trust.Advanced network monitoring, firewalls, disninfections etc. Consumes less ram

Pros

Active monitoring and protection from all the malwares and hackers

Cons

The update as it keeps on annoying every day

I like that it has a pretty good detection rate

I like that Kaspersky has a high detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I don't mind using other virus protection but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for my devices. Sometimes you must pay for protection as hardly any free versions give you the needed protection. Safety is important.

Pros

Cons

I am big on security so I once I am protected I dont have much bad to say. A challenge for me is that it is heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions available solutions.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security review

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is an excellent tool for securing your computer from malware's, worms and viruses since It automatically find those threats and remove them effectively. So, you don't have to manually start the scanning process of threats.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides next generation features and It can find threats without having definitions. Auto scan feature in Kaspersky will scan viruses, worms and trojans automatically. It's very easy to use, deployment and management. This application works really well on both online and offline conditions. It automatically download and install the updates which will be useful when new threat come in to attack.

Cons

It many leads to slow down the computer a bit when scanning for viruses.

A good solution to protect your computer.

Excellent in protecting against internal and external attacks. Kaspersky Endpoint Security does a good job of blocking any type of virus, malware, spyware and eliminates it. The firewall is also a differentiator that works very well in blocking unwanted attacks, DDoS attacks and ends up being another extra layer of protection.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is installed on our organization's computers. It was done by the team my support team. We have used this product for at least two years and have had no problems. Kaspersky Endpoint Security's main objective is to prevent malware, worm, viruses, ransomware from infecting and stealing data from our computers. Anyway. I recommend it and it is a good effective form of protection against intruders.

Cons

The computer uses a lot of memory when doing the full scan and can be slow. The admin console could have a slightly better interface as well.

Stay secured with the best!

Let it be a business or for home use, Kaspersky is the best security software. Yeah, it might be a bit expensive. But worth every penny. You don't have to be tech-savvy, setting up and managing is easy.

Pros

I have used multiple antivirus and security programs, and I can honestly say Kaspersky is the best. Deploying the software is easy. it does not create a lag on PC like some other software, our work is not interrupted most of the time. With Kaspersky it is complete security, it always runs in the background. It is totally worth it for me since I work online and browse about 50 sites a day. I love the deep scanning and how it blocks the virus from any device or site. Being able to manage it and change certain features custom.

Cons

Sometimes Kaspersky does block some sites that are not usually considered as a threat but will have to rectify it manually. But then again Kaspersky is deep.

Solid Protection

Pros

We implemented Kaspersky Security on all of our office computers. We have not had and intrusions of malware issues since we installed. The deployment was easy and was as expected.

Cons

At one point we were without Kaspersky protect because it was not compatible with Windows 10 and defender. We had to wait for a patch from Kaspersky, and that seemed like it took forever. We also had to use other protection when that happened. They did finally come out with a fix for the incompatibility.

Review on Kaspersky Endpoint Security

My overall experience for using Kaspersky Endpoint Security is great! Even their technical support is very prompt and helpful.

Pros

Firstly, The software is stable. As I am using Windows 7 for a long time, I didn't fine any difficulties with its compatibility. Secondly, Kaspersky is very user friendly. Everyday it's automatic update of database keeps me relaxed while I do my other works in PC without any interruption! Compared with other anti-virus software in the market, the range of working efficiency of Kaspersky definitely is very high.

Cons

It's a little costly than other anti-virus brands in the market. Sometimes, it takes much time to load and activate the software for the user.

Best antivirus security software

Most efficient antivirus security solution for business security purposes.

Pros

1. Provides Next Gen Security technology (Machine Learning, etc) to all the end points in businesses such as Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles, Servers, etc and reduces exposure to cyber attacks. 2. Available for various platforms such as Mac, Windows, IOS, Android, linux, etc. 3. Gives multi-layer protection which ensures that the performance of the system is not impacted/reduced drastically when the system is exposed to cyber attacks. 4. Allows us to customize the security policies at every end point of the business with a simple and easy to use unified management console for system administrators.

Cons

1. Slightly expensive product compared to their competitors. But it doesn't disappoint in performance. 2. When the antivirus scans the PC/Mobile, the device could become slow. 3. Should offer their support in more number of Indian languages so that everyone can scan their system periodically and understand the recommendations of the software clearly.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: Nbr 1 no doubt.

It is ranked world nbr 1 for the last couple of years. it has proved that it is a reliable solution for protecting computer and systems from any kind of infection.

Pros

It protects sensitive financial and banking data and helps in finding vulnerabilities and possible entries of attacks and protect them from external threats. Also It automatically identifies abnormal behaviors of installed applications and recommend the correct update. It has a strong reporting process that let you aware about every event.

Cons

It could Slow the computer down because it may use excessively the CPU resources, you even cannot do anything else, but it may be worth it to get a healthy system.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is one of the best antivirus i`ve ever used

it helps me transfer files to other devices, websites safely without having to worry about being infested with virus or spyware. will use it without the worry of being attacked with ransomeware or virus which could put my business on hold

Pros

blocking pop up ads, device monitoring like auto scanning and internet security is amazing. its very simple to operate has no complicated feature. It always makes me feel so protected in terms of my computer as it keeps me away from threats

Cons

Been using using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for a very long time and the one thing I least like it cuts you off some websites

A fast and light anti-virus

I have Kaspersky Endpoint Security installed on my PC. However, they have a tablet version as well!

Pros

Amazingly, Kaspersky Endpoint Security uses the computer's processor a lot less than the competitions! It almost does not affect the user's work at all when it's scanning the system. Moreover, if the user for any reason wants to scan the computer manually (instead of the automatic scan), Kaspersky Endpoint Security is very quick and catches everything!

Cons

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a comprehensive package and receives updates regularly to keep up with the new threats. However, the price might be a little bit hard on smaller businesses.

A splendid security solution.

Ever since we installed this solution we have been kicking lots of viruses and due to its instant quarantine our trust has become more stronger.

Pros

Kaspersky is a cost effective and easy to manage security solution. It provides a solid security against all types of malware attacks. The feature i like the most is that it helps in blocking unwanted websites in the company and also scans all the attachments in emails. Most of the malware attacks are conducted through email attachments and Kaspersky is always checking all the files in the background to keep us secure.

Cons

Kaspersky is wonderful and intuitive and so far i haven't encountered any issues. Nevertheless, i don't like its way too many updates. Whenever we add a new device Kaspersky starts updating it self, which take a minute or so before we can access the device.

Endpoint Detection and Response

Easy administrator console and Better threat identify mechanism had Kaspersky.

Pros

Currently, use good EDR solution in Kaspersky. When we received malicious file Kaspersky can protect our envirement.

Cons

A few time take identify issues and respond to the treat. Easy installation step and good customer support locally.