Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 6

Best antivirus security software

Most efficient antivirus security solution for business security purposes.

Pros

1. Provides Next Gen Security technology (Machine Learning, etc) to all the end points in businesses such as Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles, Servers, etc and reduces exposure to cyber attacks. 2. Available for various platforms such as Mac, Windows, IOS, Android, linux, etc. 3. Gives multi-layer protection which ensures that the performance of the system is not impacted/reduced drastically when the system is exposed to cyber attacks. 4. Allows us to customize the security policies at every end point of the business with a simple and easy to use unified management console for system administrators.

Cons

1. Slightly expensive product compared to their competitors. But it doesn't disappoint in performance. 2. When the antivirus scans the PC/Mobile, the device could become slow. 3. Should offer their support in more number of Indian languages so that everyone can scan their system periodically and understand the recommendations of the software clearly.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: Nbr 1 no doubt.

It is ranked world nbr 1 for the last couple of years. it has proved that it is a reliable solution for protecting computer and systems from any kind of infection.

Pros

It protects sensitive financial and banking data and helps in finding vulnerabilities and possible entries of attacks and protect them from external threats. Also It automatically identifies abnormal behaviors of installed applications and recommend the correct update. It has a strong reporting process that let you aware about every event.

Cons

It could Slow the computer down because it may use excessively the CPU resources, you even cannot do anything else, but it may be worth it to get a healthy system.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is one of the best antivirus i`ve ever used

it helps me transfer files to other devices, websites safely without having to worry about being infested with virus or spyware. will use it without the worry of being attacked with ransomeware or virus which could put my business on hold

Pros

blocking pop up ads, device monitoring like auto scanning and internet security is amazing. its very simple to operate has no complicated feature. It always makes me feel so protected in terms of my computer as it keeps me away from threats

Cons

Been using using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for a very long time and the one thing I least like it cuts you off some websites

A splendid security solution.

Ever since we installed this solution we have been kicking lots of viruses and due to its instant quarantine our trust has become more stronger.

Pros

Kaspersky is a cost effective and easy to manage security solution. It provides a solid security against all types of malware attacks. The feature i like the most is that it helps in blocking unwanted websites in the company and also scans all the attachments in emails. Most of the malware attacks are conducted through email attachments and Kaspersky is always checking all the files in the background to keep us secure.

Cons

Kaspersky is wonderful and intuitive and so far i haven't encountered any issues. Nevertheless, i don't like its way too many updates. Whenever we add a new device Kaspersky starts updating it self, which take a minute or so before we can access the device.

Endpoint Detection and Response

Easy administrator console and Better threat identify mechanism had Kaspersky.

Pros

Currently, use good EDR solution in Kaspersky. When we received malicious file Kaspersky can protect our envirement.

Cons

A few time take identify issues and respond to the treat. Easy installation step and good customer support locally.

We've used this product for 3 years. It works seamlessly in background without slowing computer.

It has kept my computer safe for the last 3 years with no problems. It has caught and destroyed virus' and malware, so it is doing its job. It is not that expensive.

Pros

It catches absolutely everything. It scans every day and lets me know if there is a problem. This is the software that Best Buy suggested we use above all the other softwares out there and we have not been sorry. I am on the computer all day and so my exposure is great. The support is wonderful.

Cons

It is hard to come up with a con when you can buy the software to cover 3 machines. I have had people be able to access it a couple of times and turn off the firewall and so I have to check that fairly regularly.

Kaspersky Security

I used kaspersky security in my computer.it detect lots of virueses easily and i remove them very quickly using kaspersky.when i connect unkown source to my computer kaspersky search for vireses very accurately.so I dont have any problem to commect any source to the computer

Pros

Its a good defence system for the computer.it easily detect any kind of viruses,malwares and we can get action immediately.there is no doubt of the security of the computer when kaspersky in the computer.easily scan individual selected files and scan fastly

Cons

Huge space occupy by the software and there is some slowness of the comuter after installed kaspersky.and also the price is little high as a virues guard

A fast and light anti-virus

I have Kaspersky Endpoint Security installed on my PC. However, they have a tablet version as well!

Pros

Amazingly, Kaspersky Endpoint Security uses the computer's processor a lot less than the competitions! It almost does not affect the user's work at all when it's scanning the system. Moreover, if the user for any reason wants to scan the computer manually (instead of the automatic scan), Kaspersky Endpoint Security is very quick and catches everything!

Cons

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a comprehensive package and receives updates regularly to keep up with the new threats. However, the price might be a little bit hard on smaller businesses.

A great security tool for PCs that protects from antivirus and malwares

Great security tool!

Pros

I got Kaspersky installed by default when I bought my new machine from a store. The security features that this tool provides is really remarkable. It is really easy to set PC scans for virus and other malwares on a regular routing like daily, weekly or monthly. It can do a quick scan as well as a deep search. I have been able to quarantine a lot of viruses that had slowed down my PC earlier. Now, this has made my PC run really smoothly and risk-free. It has various other settings like parental control and much more, which can be set by the user accordingly.

Cons

It comes only with a 1 year license and the key needs to be upgraded after that. Also, there could be timely updates to the antivirus, so make sure you have internet connectivity.

Easy to Install and Use

Installs quickly and easily and has kept my device free and clear if viruses. Gives me a warning before any accidental malicious downloads on my part.

Pros

I accidentally downloaded a virus so I installed Kaspersky, let it run for about and and it identified, isolated and deleted the virus. My computer was back to normal right after. I've been using it ever since for prevention.

Cons

No changes needed, works like a charm. It's easy to use and it works.

Most Authentic Antivirus

The overall experience is good. According to me Kaspersky is the best antivirus because it is decisive. One major problem was that while scanning it makes your laptop very slow to function and because of this I switched to another antivirus but later I came back to Kaspersky as other antivirus were not effective. Kaspersky is the most effective antivirus that I have been using so far.

Pros

I have used a lot of antivirus but Kaspersky Endpoint Security is the most reliable antivirus according to me. It has always protected my laptop against harmful virus. I have a lot of trust in Kaspersky. It keeps functioning in the background to detect viruses. I feel that it is the most authentic antivirus that I have ever used. You can definitely trust Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Cons

Kaspersky is a very genuine antivirus. It is the best antivirus when it comes to detection of viruses.However one big issue that I have noticed is that I am unable to perform other tasks on my laptop once scanning starts. This is a major problem that I face. Another thing is that I don’t like the design of the software. Kaspersky should work on design so that users like me could have better experience.

Windows friendly security Antivirus Scanner

It was good which my company used to operate kaspersky but later due to issues regarding the security it chose another antivirus software. But to be honest it was so good and easy to deploy.

Pros

It is one of the most popular antivirus software. The name itself is most important as it comes to security. It's function to protect data and keep the windows healthy is on a different level. Its scanning options are easy to understand and is much easier to install and is available everywhere. After the Complete scan you can experience the smoothness in the processing.

Cons

The thing that i least like about kaspersky is its updates and the some function takes way to long to operate which is so annoying. Some of the activation keys don't work at once need to enter several times.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is Effective for Protection Against Hacking Behaviors and Viruses

I am satisfied by Kaspersky Endpoint Security because it is the best malware protection tool I know. It works well and detects and eliminates viruses before they can cause harm to our data.

Pros

I like Kaspersky Endpoint Security because it guarantees 100% protection against spam, viruses and hacking behaviors. It blocks viruses and links that are likely to destroy our data and computers. Once installed on the computer, Kaspersky Endpoint Security becomes very easy to use. Its detection rate is very high.

Cons

No complaints about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Although this tool may seem costly to some people, it is worth it due to its efficiency.

KES is Perfect!!

Overall, it provided us strong security against malware attacks and earned our trust.

Pros

Kaspersky is being used in our organization for more than 2 years. Its capabilities to keep our machines and servers secure from all kinds of malware attacks are wonderful. It is easy to manage and keeps our end points secure. The best thing about Kaspersky is that it does not consume too much system resources and keeps background apps running uninterruptedly. Also, we can manage all the endpoints from a centralized system.

Cons

So far its working great and if there were any bugs, Kaspersky troubleshoots them in new updates.

Your device is always safe with Kaspersky

Kaspersky Endpoint security has been providing security in our company for very long time and saved us from numerous threats. Its also super easy to use and works in the background.

Pros

I love that Kaspersky can run its searches and adjustments in the background and allows you to focus on your tasks. With Kaspersky you can scan your device or any other hardware connected to it. It can also detect treats that other security tools cant.

Cons

There is not much I dislike with Kaspersky, but virus scans take a lot of time and it consumes a lot of resources which can reflect on your device performance. Other than that there is nothing I can think of.

One of the best virus guards

Kaspersky keeps my computer safe from threats and I am very satisfied with this software. I have not faced any noteworthy issue and I have been using it for a long time. It is one of the best virus guards available for me and works great on my pc.

Pros

I have used Kaspersky endpoint security for a long time and it has been a one of the best virus guards that I have used. The user interface is easy and simple. Scans can be scheduled and I have not experienced any issue with the software that I can think of. It offers good protection and the performance drop is very small compared to others.

Cons

It requires constant updates and sometimes these updates fail to install for me. Other than that, I have not experienced any major issues and I am very satisfied with this software.

Safety with Kaspersky!!

This is the antivirus that our organization is using across board and it has proved to be worth every dollar spent on it. We are getting value for money from it. Rarely do people lose their information to viruses due to the protection that Kaspersky is offering us!!

Pros

The level of protection it offers our devices from viruses and other malware Quick detection and notification once it picks any unusual activity Ease of use for example when you want to do a system analysis to check for viruses or mmalware

Cons

Sometimes it picks up things that are not even viruses and malware and the process can actually slow down the machine

Winning with Kaspersky endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security has given us and our clients peace of mind with its anti encryptor tool and protection from ransomware as well as end users who do not always follow security protocols. Being able to manage our clients from a central point also allows us to offer an added business funnel.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is extremely robust and feature filled and has a central administration and deployment capability. Controlling policies from a central point simplifies administration drastically as well.

Cons

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can be bit of a learning curve and requires more infrastructure to get full use out of the product platform.

Our IT department's choice

overall, our office is highly satisfied with the product. No wonder that is a leader in the market!

Pros

Cyber security nowadays is extremely important. Running a business, I use my computer and internet on a daily basis. Having all my sensitive information on the computer I need to know that it is well protected. Our IT department installed Kaspersky ( in addition to other programs that I am not aware of, because I am not a geek :) ) We have had perfectly smooth running machines ever since. No malware, no phishing, no viruses. It is a top performer, and pretty affordable. You can have 3 devices under one license!

Cons

Whenever the database is updating, sometimes the PC freezes. Also it has to be restarted, which can sometimes be inconvenient.

Secure your mobile and computers with Kaspersky

We have Kaspersky Endpoint Security pre-installed on our corporate devices and it allows us to configure it in one of our mobile device as well. It works great out of the box and does not require much of manual intervention. Also, it regularly provides machine profile and regular email notification with reports can be configured within the tool.

Pros

1. Mobile support is one of the great features. With a single license, you can secure one of your machine and one mobile phone. 2. Always up to date virus signatures and hashes, with continued intelligence supplied without any lag. 3. Automated scans triggered by the software itself, to always keep the device profile, up to date.

Cons

1. When the scans run in background, it consumes huge compute resources, which in turn hangs your computer system, however, this has only been observed in computers and not mobile devices. 2. Deep scans take more than required time, when compared with competitor softwares in the market.

Best Security Software to your PC!!!

Kaspersky is the best endpoint software security in IT environment overall it's the best security software that I ever have seen before, Let's try It with confidence.

Pros

It has the highest security to detect a lot of harmful things and also avoid things from pc. And also has a simple user-friendly Interface to work.it takes low Pc resources so that not going to slow down the pc anymore, So I love it!! It has many features to protect our pc and these things are coming with free. for 2 years I am using that software .so that my recommendation is best for Kaspersky because It 's end result is very accurate

Cons

There are few things to say beacausr It's full version is Expensive and also if you tries to do full scan of the Ps it will getting slow the PC

A product that helps me to secure my devices

I have been using the software for several years with small breaks in between where I have tested other products. This antivirus software has saved me many a time from my computers being infected with viruses, Trojans or Ramsonware. Can recommend this product therefore very much.

Pros

- Easy to install - Efficient - Frequent updates of virus signatures - performer - User interface understandable even for people who are not so technically versed - Good detection rate

Cons

- Some settings are very hidden - Also in the most expensive version no VPN included

Great solution for Enterprise Network Security

We are using Kaspersky Endpoint Security to secure all incoming web traffic throughout the organizations. It is quick and easy setup. Our systems have been very stable because of its active monitoring.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can be used to an entire organization to secure their computers, laptops and mobile devices from harmful threads and viruses. It uses very litter system resources and actively monitors all network traffic. Supports all major OS - Windows, Linux and Mac OS, iOS and Android

Cons

Kaspersky Endpoint Security does extremely well what it claims. User interface could be better.

I only choose Kaspersky

Pros

I have used almost all of Kaspersky products and i love them all. When i want security, i always choose Kaspersky, whether its at home on my personal devices or its for work. For me, no others compete and im almost not willing to give anyone else a chance anymore.

Cons

To be honest, there isn't much that i can find wrong with Kaspersky. I have had some secure networks not play nice with my Kaspersky antivirus, but when the IT technician helping me said, its because Kaspersky updates too often, I would say that isn't a bad thing.

Great Internet and Device Security Software

Great alternative to McAfee which was unable to keep up with the times. I haven't used this software since I switched to Macs/Apple products.

Pros

Relatively inexpensive. Great value for the money since one license can be used on multiple devices. Very easy to set up scans and notify of potential issues.

Cons

I least liked that you needed to keep the application open to scan the devices (i.e. phone or tablet) as it drains the battery and prevents multi-tasking.