Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 7

Reliable antivirus for advanced security

Pros

It is quick to install and easy to use/manage. It has advanced security features and always blocks dangerous programs from unknown or unreliable sources. The AV runs on the background without endless interruptions an popups. It provides real-time alerts. Regular updates make the Av more powerful and effective.

Cons

Installation can be difficult on some devices and systems without apparent reason. You need to update it frequently to be able to fight with advanced threats. The AV sometimes blocks webpages, downloads it considers safe. Although this is a key security feature it might be inconveniencing at times. Kaspersky Endpoint Security is also expensive AV. They need to reduce the price.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security one of the best antivirus

One of the best virus scanner in the market. Very good option for your PC / laptop and mobile phone. Option of manually scan the files and folder.

Pros

It is doing a very good job of protecting my PC and laptop against malware and as antivirus. It is lightweight and not consumes much memory. It detects removable devices intelligently and scan those efficiently. Security policies are easy to understand and configure.

Cons

It becomes slow sometimes when checking for large software moreover sometimes it detect a virus on any file but doesn't able to elaborate the threat description.

Kaspersky EndPoint Security Review

A very good anti-virus application which does its work silently.

Pros

The most silent anti-virus application that I have ever found. This does not have any unnecessary pop-us which annoys the user. It does its work silently and only when there is a treat to the system pop up appears and alerts the user.

Cons

The graphical interface could be improved and the analytics for monthly and yearly threats to the system and the type of threat could be helpful for the user to analyze the type of treats that affects the system.

Security and protection guaranteed!

Pros

Its up-to-date virus database ensure that it always has a solution to the latest attacks in the market and in case it doesn't has a robust worldwide 'sand-box' feature and labs to allow for external input on issues not only helping come up with solutions but also exchange ideas. Helps protect from malware and viruses impressively.

Cons

It becomes a bit expensive when dealing with a large organization especially when it comes to renewals. You'd hope that they would give a discount to existing users during renewal but they don't.

Semi solid internet protection

All in all when I tried it was a solid service. My computer never had a virus. And was definitly taken care of beyond what it needed. I would reccomend this to others ESPECIALLY tech savy people. I feel the kore you know about computers the more you will enjoy the service of the software.

Pros

When I sampled a 1 year protection from Kaspersky I found it very protective of my computer. I like that it initially is over protecting at first unless settings are changed to not be. Rather it be like this then under protected initially

Cons

It's a little complicated as a user to edit the settings to fit my needs. It's not impossible it just takes the knowledge prior to changing to do so (which some non tech savy people wont like) but it's still do able

Reliable for keeping all devices safe from all forms of cyber harms

We have been relying on Kaspersky since the beginning and never needed to switch to any alternative, although there are many alternatives which can be good for adapting.

Pros

Be it phishing links, malicious websites, malwares, ransomwares, credit card thefts or any other risks, Kaspersky easily keeps the devices safe from them with little need of management or interaction.

Cons

False positives can still occur sometimes in this day and age, which can be annoying for some works. This can specially hinder some novel software related works.

Great antivirus software

I install the server version on a domain controller, than I deployed the software on all the computer on my network.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint is a great antivirus, you can install the licence key on a server, than deploy the software on all computers on the network.

Cons

Sometimes the deployment returns errors...you need to uninstall all other antivirus on the computer first

Kaspersky Security

When we were using Kaspersky Endpoint it did the job it was suppose to do and then some. Great product for small businesses.

Pros

My company used Kaspersky for several years, It did everything we needed it to do and then some. Our IT was able to manage this from home if needed, was used on a multiple platform level from employee laptops to the server.

Cons

We needed to upgrade our server when our company moved to a new building due to our server being increased 4 times the original size. Was not compatible with the new server - would not play well.

Efficient

Overall, this a pretty efficient software that is perfect to use on government computers. I wouldn't use if for home because it is too strict.

Pros

The product does a wonderful job keeping your computers safe from threats and unwanted malware. It makes sure you only go to websites allowed by the administrator.

Cons

I would call this antivirus software over protective. I don't know if it was just the way it was set up at work but even if I tried to go to a site that was useful for proving visitor information, it would block the site.

The Best Antivirus solution

Virus and malware's attacking the systems are main problem in my computer shop and also for my clients. Free antivirus won't be perfect solution for that.I always prefer and suggests Kaspersky endpoint security over other software's. I have used several free and paid versions of other antiviruses in the past , but This program gives me better servicing. So over two years Kaspersky is my first priority. It block all my virus problems safely and securely. The software may not be Lightweight even though it works well. The precing is bit high but it's absolutely wroth to money.

Pros

Best in class user interface Fast and maximum detection Easy to understand and use Not much load on system Better customer support

Cons

Not at all light in size Program updation is frequent and data consuming Pricing to high

Great Value for the Mony

If have been using Kaspersky for over 3 years now and find it to be up to date and extremely versetile with a smaller memory footprint than MacAfee. The only item I do not use because I find it cumbersome and I am always concerned with passwords is their password security. I do not use this. I also find the auto scan of USB drives a PITA because I swap USB devices often which cause a scan of my two 1TB backup drives which is unneeded since the are only connected to this computer so virus sources are already controlled.

Pros

Efficient Memory Foorprint

Cons

USB Scanning and Password Vault are not helpful to me.

A very good endpoint security solution

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a solid antivirus product that has a very high rate of detection. It runs silently in the background and is not intrusive. It has a very clean and easy to use interface. I like the ease of managing endpoints from a central management console. There's frequent updates to help protect against the latest threats.

Cons

It uses lots of system resources and can slow down machines with low CPU. There are the occasional false positive alerts that aren't really a threat.

"Key to Secured Room"

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is one of the best total security solution for PCs that vulnerable to cyber attacks and malwares, etc. Hope it play a major role in small to medium scale firms' computer systems.

Pros

The First impression of the Software is it's User Interface UI which is very attractive. The Security Center provide a clear picture of the complete PCs security level. They provide frequent updates which help the user to buid the confidence of the user about protecting from Malwares and Cyber attackts. To run all these advanced security, it just use minimum PC resources.

Cons

For low end devices, Kaspersky EPS is not the security solution because it sometimes require higher PC resources. Some advanced security features in the software are not much explained. So the user cannot identify which feature do what. User support must be improved a bit.

Kaspersky is a Winner!

I haven't experienced any major threats or issues while using Kaspersky, but I feel confident that this software is protecting my machines and offering me top notch security. I was able to get a great deal on the software and will use it as long as it maintains the excellent work.

Pros

The ease of use, features and functions and available options make Kaspersky Endpoint Security my new favorite AV program. My favorite feature is the ability to switch to a protected browser when accessing personal or sensitive information - adding an extra layer of security that is easy to set up and use.

Cons

Though I find the virtual server to be very handy and accessible, I wish the 300 MB limit would be increased to a GB or more.

Works and the best in the market.

Keeps me safe and protected whenever I am on the internet.

Pros

Kaspersky is easy to use and install ; thus I do not think any user will encounter any obstacles while setting this up. It consumes very low RAM space ,therefore doesn't become a burden for other programs on my pc. It has been my number one way to detect malicious websites for the last three year period and it has been reliable thus far.

Cons

It is very expensive and sometimes can get very irritating with its virus scans ,which always leaves my pc very hot.

Too rated security program

It can be frustrating having to click more than once when you want to install something, but it's worth it. I really like the ease of use when wanting to do a scan on the computer, and the set up is a breeze.

Pros

This program is the top rated security program for a reason. Very easy to use, and catches anything thrown at it. It will also help to prevent the infection from happening in the first place. Scanning files and programs before install. Anybody who connects to the internet or uses removable media in multiple computer needs this software.

Cons

The false positives can be a bit annoying, but it's always better safe than sorry. Always use protection when sensitive data is on the line

It will keep your device very safe

Pros

This was my first antivirus for my laptop. Initially I was not sure, why even I need this and when my laptop devices were full of viruses then i realized why do we need antivirus's , since then never let this antivirus go outdated, it will prevent all kinds of malware attacks, will give you options of quarantine the effected files and alert you before browsing any suspicious websites.

Cons

It made my laptop work slow , It is due to background scanning processes that runs all the time.

Great Internet Security Software

It's been a good experience and they have kept my computers safe while I've had their software installed.

Pros

I've been using this for years, and I like the peace of mind I have knowing that it constantly updates and actively protects me against online threats. If I click on a link that is potentially malicious, it will block it and notify me.

Cons

It does cost money every year, unlike some of the free programs out there. It's best to get a multiple device license and share with other people.

Kaspersky everywhere

Overall this is a relevant app for everyone who wants to secure a company's devices for a number of reasons to secure files from data leak and from other cyber attacks.

Pros

I like this app cos it works efficiently and keeps my devices secure during every operation especially I like it that it secures my connection when doing online banking and purchases.

Cons

Well few things I like less, for example, it uses sufficient energy of my devices and after installing this my mac starting to work little bit slower.

I use it for all my costumers

It helps me protect my costumers file since 8 years. I simply love that antivirus.

Pros

I use this software for 800+ computers over all my costumers network. It works very good. Security Center is a powerful management application for Endpoint clients. Never had a virus with all my costumer if it is well configured / deployed.

Cons

Licensing is a little complicated and have problem getting new licences when I ask them.. Security Center is a little hard to learn, but when you understand it, it is so powerful!

Heavy CPU usage, but gets the job done.

Projected our computers from harm.

Pros

It does what it is intended to do very well. I don't remember ever getting any computers that were seriously infected by malware if they were running Kaspersky.

Cons

It is not always easy to uninstall it. Often it would get in the way of me trying to do other functions on a computer that I would consider normal, so I was constantly disabling it for long periods of time just to get some work done. It hogs a lot of the CPU usage because it is always running/updating/etc.

An effective of Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Overall I can recommend that this is the best software to protect your PC from any types of malware and viruses.

Pros

As an university student PC security is very important fact for me.In this case this Kaspersky Endpoint Security software really helpful me to protect my PC from any type of malware and viruses.And also this is very user friendly software and it is easy to learn as well.

Cons

The only problem that I can see in this is it takes much space and it causes lowering the performance of PC.

I think this is one of my best anti-virus that I used.

Pros

This software can be easily installed because of its simple design and clear procedure. It also guaranteed 100% protection and detecting viruses from common one up to complex viruses. This software separates and immediately destroy threats and as well as repair the damages that the malware leaves. And what i really like the most in this software is that, it has a gamer mode, which you can run the software on the background without interrupting your game or work, you just have to enable this feature and it will retain your notification from interrupting your game.

Cons

It's a little pricey for both software and maintenance. And it requires a lot of computer space in installing this software and also it takes a lot of time to install this so you need a lot of patience as well.

Best antivirus software for your computer

As an electrical engineer, I store many valuable documents related to company contract and my project documents on my laptop. Any kind of malware attack can lead to reducing my company incomes and future deals. Also without some essential documents, I cant continue my job. Therefore Kaspersky endpoint security provides a very secure computer with protecting my valuable documents.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint security has more and additional features and protective tools than other product. Kaspersky has the highest detection rate and frequent updates to protect the user computer from the virus.

Cons

It takes lot of space in RAM. Also, some times useful third party applications also detect as viruses and block it automatically.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security review

Since I have been using this software, my PC and Laptop have not suffered viruses attacks, despite constantly I install variety of third part software because of my day to day activities, also constantly I am searching for information in many web pages about variety of topics. I feel my devices are more secure. I feel very confidence using this software.

Pros

- Intuitive configuration interface. - Availability of scheduling tasks according to our protection needs. - Updated with the last viruses definitions. - Devices scanning setting available (for example USB). - Web Control setting available. - Real time protection reports updated.

Cons

- No flexibility about options of periods of time for pausing protection.