Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 8

I use it for all my costumers

It helps me protect my costumers file since 8 years. I simply love that antivirus.

Pros

I use this software for 800+ computers over all my costumers network. It works very good. Security Center is a powerful management application for Endpoint clients. Never had a virus with all my costumer if it is well configured / deployed.

Cons

Licensing is a little complicated and have problem getting new licences when I ask them.. Security Center is a little hard to learn, but when you understand it, it is so powerful!

Heavy CPU usage, but gets the job done.

Projected our computers from harm.

Pros

It does what it is intended to do very well. I don't remember ever getting any computers that were seriously infected by malware if they were running Kaspersky.

Cons

It is not always easy to uninstall it. Often it would get in the way of me trying to do other functions on a computer that I would consider normal, so I was constantly disabling it for long periods of time just to get some work done. It hogs a lot of the CPU usage because it is always running/updating/etc.

An effective of Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Overall I can recommend that this is the best software to protect your PC from any types of malware and viruses.

Pros

As an university student PC security is very important fact for me.In this case this Kaspersky Endpoint Security software really helpful me to protect my PC from any type of malware and viruses.And also this is very user friendly software and it is easy to learn as well.

Cons

The only problem that I can see in this is it takes much space and it causes lowering the performance of PC.

I think this is one of my best anti-virus that I used.

Pros

This software can be easily installed because of its simple design and clear procedure. It also guaranteed 100% protection and detecting viruses from common one up to complex viruses. This software separates and immediately destroy threats and as well as repair the damages that the malware leaves. And what i really like the most in this software is that, it has a gamer mode, which you can run the software on the background without interrupting your game or work, you just have to enable this feature and it will retain your notification from interrupting your game.

Cons

It's a little pricey for both software and maintenance. And it requires a lot of computer space in installing this software and also it takes a lot of time to install this so you need a lot of patience as well.

Best antivirus software for your computer

As an electrical engineer, I store many valuable documents related to company contract and my project documents on my laptop. Any kind of malware attack can lead to reducing my company incomes and future deals. Also without some essential documents, I cant continue my job. Therefore Kaspersky endpoint security provides a very secure computer with protecting my valuable documents.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint security has more and additional features and protective tools than other product. Kaspersky has the highest detection rate and frequent updates to protect the user computer from the virus.

Cons

It takes lot of space in RAM. Also, some times useful third party applications also detect as viruses and block it automatically.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security review

Since I have been using this software, my PC and Laptop have not suffered viruses attacks, despite constantly I install variety of third part software because of my day to day activities, also constantly I am searching for information in many web pages about variety of topics. I feel my devices are more secure. I feel very confidence using this software.

Pros

- Intuitive configuration interface. - Availability of scheduling tasks according to our protection needs. - Updated with the last viruses definitions. - Devices scanning setting available (for example USB). - Web Control setting available. - Real time protection reports updated.

Cons

- No flexibility about options of periods of time for pausing protection.

Protects me fully

I have been using it for years and is one of the first thing I install of all new devices I get .

Pros

Seemingly nothing gets passed Kaspersky , I haven't had to deal with malware since using it . The program updates regularly and keeps you protected from any new potential threats .After you install and properly setup ,Kaspersky is really easy to use .

Cons

Configuring the setup at the beginning can be complicated and time-consuming .The scans also take a lot of time .

Powerful antivirus and protection at great price

Easy to set up, comprehensive protection, great options for additional web browser protection. Overall great solution at a good price.

Pros

We have all of our PCs (8 total) protected by Kaspersky. Great protection, auto-scans of system and added devices, "Safe Money" option, and out-of-the-way updates. Over the years, we've found Kaspersky to be most inclusive and cost effective solution.

Cons

We're a web development company so have more advanced needs than most. The Firewall exceptions should be easier to find.

Kaspersky

I installed this on my Mother-in-Laws PC because I was having trouble with her continually getting malware and viruses. This has not prevented her PC from becoming infected completely, but definitely has made the number of infections much less.

Pros

This software is easy to use and works well to keep your PC secure.

Cons

I have found no real cons. As all security software seems to be a little behind in keeping all issues out just because new malware/viruses are created every minute. Kaspersky does a pretty good job at keeping most out.

Great product. Does more than you will realize

Pros

Does software deployment where deploying software to your entire domain of computers at ease. Web restrictions which require fine tuning but block and prevents unwanted access to malicious sites and unwanted sites. Antivirus does what we all know about

Cons

Antivirus scan and usage on systems. When product does full scan, it slows performance of machines by 50% and delays the IO of the HDD by a lot. Its a needed step but wish it did not degrade performance of the systems by that much.

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

i have been used this software in three years. This is best software i got as virus guard.

Pros

this is one of beast security software for PC. As internet virus guard Kaspersky do their job very well. I always use this software for my Laptop. According to previous three years, there are any damage from virus to my laptop.

Cons

This software use lot of ram usage. if there are not ram which is more than 2GB in our laptop or desktop,this is not suitable for that.

Affordable and secure

I purchased this through the recommendation of a big box store employee and with that and a less expensive price tag I gave it a shot. I like it, and would purchase again.

Pros

While this is not expensive by any means it's effective and does it's job well. It's not packed with a ton of features, but it's great for someone looking for a simple security solution.

Cons

The minimal features can seem boring and that it's not effective, but that's not true. This is great for not clogging up new devices with loads of add-ons.

Best Internet security solution.

Pros

Apart from free security software programs like Acura ,Kaspersky is the most light weight internet security program I have used. From experience , it has the highest internet threat discovery rate for me and I have been using Internet security programs ,over a decade.

Cons

Over time ,I have realized that free internet security programs do an equally effective job like their paid counterpart.Thus ,I will say Kaspersky while being the best out there : is way too expensive.

The best product used for the protection of computer equipment.

The greatest benefit of this product is the excellent protection of computer equipment and electronic devices.

Pros

What I like most about this program is the protection offered by both the free version and the purchased version. It is an excellent malicious product, trojans, hacks, robberies, etc. Detects other forms of interference in protected equipment.

Cons

What I like the least is the current limitations for the free version. In addition, the costs for licenses in Venezuela are somewhat limited.

Plus and Minus of Kaspersky Endpoint Security

We have to give some time to it when we are working with that but it will never vanished because it protects our all important data.

Pros

This is one of the most important software in now a days because so many viruses spreed in these days. So, when using computers with important data, this will be really important.

Cons

Always remember the updates and every time has to scan when we trying to insert something to the computer and it takes some more time and it will be a disturb to the busy workers.

Very Useful

Because of the environment for which I used this software, it has been discontinued. The company seems a bit vague in their practices which caused considerable concern for my management team and thus we were banned from its use.

Pros

Kaspersky is a good robust system and keeps any potential threats at bay. It is a very easy installation and management is not difficult.

Cons

The biggest con I have is the communication of updates. These could be shared with users in a much better way.

Keep away from virus by Kaspersky

Kaspersky Endpoint Security gives huge security against Malware. Now a days, the cyber attacks are multiple, therefore users need powerful tool which is called Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Pros

- Endpoint is being protected from Virus by Kaspersky Endpoint Security. - This software provides end points management system. - It is very powerful security and also most of the users using this as anti treat.

Cons

- Complex to install and configure. - not reasonable prices. - High CPU and memory usage.

best antimalware solution

if you only need an antimalware solution, this is the best for you.

Pros

It provides centralized administration and reporting. Is configured based on group policies, the user also has a console to run and analyze the system when he wants, although the decision of what to do with the threats is controlled by the group policy, which ensures that nobody can miss a threat by mistake.

Cons

It's a slightly more expensive than its competitors, but it’s worth the extra outlay. When the system is starting you can see a slight slowness, but once the cycle is over, you realize that it never uses more than 50% of the resources of the machine.

Best endpoint solution

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security to protect all PCs in our company against virus, malware, trojan, etc.

Pros

It's the best endpoint solution that we have used in our company ever. It finds almost all viruses, malwares, trojans, etc. and gets updates automatically to be ready for new harmful softwares.

Cons

It needs high hardware configuration. If your PC is running under old micro-processors (like Intel Pentium Dual Core), your PC will always freeze.

One of best AVs for last few years

It is solid AV, only impact is that additional security takes impact on PC performance.

Pros

It has detection rates on many reviews that are unbeatable. If you use Kaspersky you always can say you chose one of best AVs on the market.

Cons

It has became too heavy on normal PC usage. With all protections enabled, it tends to slow down even strongest PCs. It also might not be able to compete with upcoming NGAVs that are using signatureless detection and don't slow down PC performance.

Secure Windows

Overall good experience so far and solved my problem and worries of protecting my laptop and data from malwares and attackers.

Pros

Good number of features when compare to other similar softwares. Frequent and quick updates with all new types of malwares and security patches. Easy to use with simple user interface.

Cons

Even though light weighted, sometimes slows down your windows when realy time browsing protection is on. The icon from the icon try disapears apprently for no reason.

Kaspersky is loaded with lots of features a complete protection for your system

i had used kaspersky around two years ago and at that time i was trying out different types of antivirus program and i find Kaspersky really amazing as an antivirus its interface and dashboard was really easy to operate and the small little dashboard was my favourite features from Kaspersky. my overall experience with Kaspersky was very good. and i will recommend this software for protecting your system.

Pros

Kaspersky comes with the best features among all the antivirus i had used before, it comes with different types of scanning features, I especially likes the short dashboard which the most favorite features. it shows the status of the system which is really good. it protects the system from the latest virus and trojans.

Cons

the only problem i had faced while using Kaspersky was it is too bulky for the system, means it slows down that is the problem i faced while using Kaspersky and the updates are too frequent. apart from that everything was good with the software.

Security tool

Mostly I spend most of the time in a laptop and through which I ended up having bugs in my laptop. Every time it gets corrupted. So Kaspersky was very helpful

Pros

The advantage of having a Kaspersky security is that it was really helpful for people who mostly spend time in browsing. Because most of the time you ended up with spam internet sites through which your computer gets bugs. So when I was having Kaspersky I never had any problem that is related to a virus or any other bugs.

Cons

Sometimes as a student I felt it was expensive when compared to other antivirus software even though worth spending.

Kaspersky endpoint security works well

Overall it does its job and I have no other complaints other than try to make the software function in the background so that it doesn’t effect my productivity.

Pros

I like that I feel like my computer is being protected from potential threats, I had little to no issues using it and never had any kind of malware issues.

Cons

I didn’t like that it slowed down my computer. Every time it would start up when I turned my computer on it would slow everything down.

secure protection on your devices mobiles of the corporation

all information our corporation is safe because all laptops are encrypted.

Pros

this software give a full protection on your data, because all data is encrypted, you can protect your laptop and you can not to worry to lose information sensible if stolen,

Cons

sometimes, it is very slow when execute the process to encrypted in all hard disk drive, or viceverse when you need to extract information when you computer is damage and you need to recover your information