Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews - Page 9

reliable, expensive than freeware, slows down systems

It keeps my computer from malicious attacks and also scans emails. Making the systems slow down a bit and the licensing is great priced when rebates are available. More reliable than Windows defender

Pros

It is reliable and famous software. The installation is easy. Updating virus library is easy. No pop-up ads like those freeware

Cons

sometimes slows down systems significantly on my computer. Particularly when scanning. Email protection sometimes slows down the email software to load

Best Antivirus So far ... :D

Kaspersky keeps the PC of the business healthy , if one of the pc get infected by a malware it will soon spread to the other pc in the network. But with kaspersky you don't have to worry about that .

Pros

Really reliable ... Almost every malware detected by it and doesn't delete every file around it .. earlier versions of this software tends to delete everything that infected by malware ,even system files , now it seems to be fixed.

Cons

Sometimes it effect to the PC performance ,and some of the Features of Kaspersky is too much ,For example the password protection tools and secure wifi tools are not effective with the home users

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I'm very satisfied with the security I receive at work and at home using their software.

Pros

We use Kaspersky for all of our work computers, our IT department also recommended it for our home pc's and I have it installed on mine. I like the reports/alerts to keep track of potential threats.

Cons

I usually have to ask my IT guys what the reports mean and how to responed/deal with risks that are identified, I would like a Kaspersky for dummies manual, lol.

doesn't work as it should

Pros

I liked that it seemed to be easy to use

Cons

But it doesn't protect my computer from all the bugs

Good for the price.

Pros

Once Kaspersky is setup, it can be used as a very powerful tool on the network. It not only detects and can take care of malware, but it can also be used to push out patches or installations to multiple computers or groups of systems all from one central hub. It has a very high detection rate and capability.

Cons

It can interfere with other programs if setup incorrectly, and can also slow systems down for the same reason.

Secure yourself from various internet attacks using Kaspersky Endpoint Security

My overall experience with Kaspersky is great so far. Everyone should have Kaspersky installed on their machine. It will definitely give you good peace of mind.

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus application in the market right now. It protects from various network attacks. Kaspersky has the following pros : 1. Most reliable anti-virus with great virus detection rate. 2. Kaspersky provides frequent updates to the application. 3. Get real-time alerts of any virus or malicious attack. 4. Scans your pen drive or hard drives efficiently. 5. Provides a great peace of mind to the customer. 6. Easy to use minimalistic design.

Cons

I haven't found any issues of Kaspersky endpoint security. It is running efficiently on my machine. Cost of the subscription is a little bit on the higher side.

could be tricky sometime

My experience wasn't what I have expected thou it has some positive features I didn't like the way they scan and how in the free version they would just show me how many viruses are there and to remove them I should use the paid version. still, my computer was facing some issues even after using the paid version

Pros

It's a nice system but sometimes it gets tricky on setup or scanning as it might start in mid of work or keeps on sending you notifications for you to scan or upgrade. so to me, that is really not something that I want all that time

Cons

the extensive scanning and pop-up notifications are something that I didn't find useful. the free version is absolutely not something to use as what it does it to show you how risky your device is if you don't upgrade

Reliable and safe

Pros

Kaspersky automatically updates and that way stays aware and ready for the newest threads .Alongside your software, it also scans hardware and the sites you browse, providing good protection regardless of what you are doing .

Cons

It is a good things scans are quick .Because they eat up all of my RAM and during them I can't really get any work done .But it is a small price to pay for security .

Kaspersky for your security needs

We purchased Kaspersky with a new computer a few years ago and we have not been sorry.

Pros

Kaspersky seems to scan on a very frequent basis and keeps my data secure. It is gives great reports and is an easy security solution to use.

Cons

It took a while to get use to it because it seems to pick up on more security threats than previously used endpoint protection.

How Kaspersky Endpoint Security protect my desktop

I have choose one best security software.

Pros

I'd like most about this particular security software it's really helping your files and your desktop from any virus or treat from other network.

Cons

What I'd like least sometimes my desktop become loading.

Using it since very long, reliable and highly recommended

So far its very good. Highly recommended for any one who is exploring internet and want to make their system secure.

Pros

Kaspersky was my second Antivirus after Norton that I tried. I highly recommend Kaspersky because it quickly scan you file system and give you details about any malware in your system, that you can delete and quarantine.

Cons

Sometimes it raises false alarm , gives my genuine softwares as malware and that is a bit frustrating.

The best computer security software on the market.

Fast and effective security software that exceeds your expectations and beats the rest of the market apps.

Pros

This software litterallu has it all. It it fast, reliable, effective, safe and amazing. Where normally security software packages would big you down, Kaspersky does not take the resources when your computer needs them most.

Cons

Even though there are plenty of settings you can play around with, it would be good if they gave you more control.

Perfect protection for small business computer networks

Since implementing this software we have not had any malware or virus issues with our computers on our small business network. Easy installation, auto-updates, and easy renewal.

Pros

This software is constantly running in the background, no need to start it up. Keeps our network secure.

Cons

Until you setup some of the web monitoring exceptions, the software can be a bit intrusive when using web based applications. But once you make the exceptions, you are back to business as usual.

kaspersky, a more than efficient antivirus

My experience with the antivirus was very positive, 100% recommended. I really like how easy it is to scan the computer and how effective it is when it comes to finding and eliminating viruses. One of the things that I do not like about some antivirus is that they slow down the computer when it comes to scanning, but it does not slow down the computer.

Pros

Kaspersky is an antivirus with a high average virus removal for your computer. It is very simple to use and very fast when it comes to scanning, it does not slow down the computer while searching for and eliminating viruses allowing you to do your daily work without any problem

Cons

The antivirus is so good that in my concept it does not have any errors, it effectively removes all types of threats that arise when you are on the web or at least warns you where you can enter without risk to viruses and where you can not enter

It provides the security that every business demands.

Overall, this solution gave the protection we need, against all the viruses.

Pros

Kaspersky is the strongest antivirus according to our experience. It detects more viruses than other products. It is a dependable and robust solution. Updates are easy to manage with explicit info about them. Signature based detection is its forte and above all, it ensures that we are browsing the safe websites through its internet control and if we have doubts about a website we can get it blocked in the premises through its restrict internet feature.

Cons

It has plenty of great features but these features come at a cost. It blocks almost every external storage device plugged in the system, we have to disable the protection to access the device.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security review

I have very important documents in my computer. Therefore I really need a good security. I had really great experience with Kaspersky.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is lightweight software. It doesn't use much performance. Your computer is 100% securer with Kaspersky. You don't want to worry about virus anymore.

Cons

Only bad thing about Kaspersky Endpoint Security is it's higher price. Other than that there is no any cons about this software.

Not bad for End-user

So far it is good, just sometimes it limits users freedom.

Pros

What I like Kaspersky the most is that, it makes my PC virus-free, I seldom receive phishing emails, and no installation of suspicious software.

Cons

As I am an End-user, I don't really enjoy the experience while using this software. It makes my PC virus-free, but there are a lot of updates, that I don't have the installation right to do so.

Keep me safe

Overall experience is fantastic. I am not worried about my data at all.

Pros

Huge database of viruses, simple interface, very easy to use and most important gives me real feeling that my data is safe.

Cons

So far nothing, I used to have Nod 32 before, Kaspersky is much better choice so far, my data is more safe and computer working much more smooth.

Тhe best choice for antivirus software!

We have used many different antivirus products, but since we started doing this one we have been very pleased. I highly recommend it!

Pros

This software is very useful and relatable. It has a rich functional range allowing flexible configuration. When you use the computer you, there is no delay.

Cons

When the software version is upgraded, the first restart of the computer usually is very slow. It's not a big deal, but sometimes annoying.

Best endpoint security service provider in the year

This service provides best value for money and security reliability is high.

Pros

Reliable endpoint security service provider for several years. More friendly user interface with more additional services. Tasks can be run in background and can scan external devices.

Cons

Sometimes this software utilize lot of resources and make the PC slow. This software requires frequent update and make some troubles in application signatures.

Absolute Powerhouse

Pros

In the era of cyber-hacking and viruses, you need to have a frequently updated, secure and efficient anti-virus. Look no further than Kaspersky! I've used their products for years and couldn't be happier.

Cons

I can honestly say there is absolutely no negatives about this software. The UI is clean and responsive. Program works efficiently and the update cycles are often enough to feel secure without being annoying.

Best Security for both Internet and PC

I have never seen any antivirus software like Kaspersky. I think it is very strong antivirus software for my computer.

Pros

Kaspersky is the best antivirus software for Internet security and Computer Security. All type of virus can be removed from the computer. I use this and I have no tension about viruses.

Cons

This is an amazing antivirus. With the other virus, autorun and shortcut virus also can be removed that I like it very much.

the fastest antivirus software

Pros

i am using kaspersky for a long time on my private computer and on the computer that i use in the law office. i like to use my computers fastly and i have never recognized that kaspersky did a problem with this. it works fast and the security is great. and i like to research some files specificly and kaspersky let me do it.

Cons

it is hard to say a negative side of kaspersky, it works very well

High level of protection

Pros

The application is thought through and does it`s job. It doesn`t consume too much system resources.

Cons

Too much pop-up notifications which are very annoying and distracting. I wish granting permissions to apps and processes would be made much simpler.

Kaspersky Endpoint security Review

Its easy to do online purchasing with Kaspersky, with the safe money mode. Since the features and user friendly, easy to change settings and scaning external devices is easily done using this software

Pros

It always verifies the website even before I visit them. Always updates it self and it takes very small amount of time and data.

Cons

If tge licence is expired , it affects my internet browsing by making the search engine get stucked without loading