Keeper for Business Reviews

4.72/5 (355 reviews)

Steve Horne

Needs to decide if it is consumer or commercial

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-24

Pros
It was easy at first. Not so much now. I trust the security. There is some flexibility in the information and fields.

Cons
It relies on a data connection. Why? Can't you store this stuff in my phone? It keeps trying to shame me into upgrading. "no, I don't have any friends" The folder functionality is clunky and sometimes doesn't work at all. I have apps at the root level and can't seem to move them to a folder now. I am not a business. The interface seems to be more and more business oriented. The look and feel is old fashioned and boring. How about some modern 'skins'?

Response from Keeper Security

Hi Steve, please contact support@keepersecurity.com and we'll help you.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Ryan Derry

Password manager with strong security features

Reviewed 2018-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Keeper can be used across platforms/devices and the user interface is very easy to use. Using Keeper means you no longer have to remember every single username/password combination for each site.

Cons
It is pricier than other password management applications available, and the form filling features are not without their own issues.

Anonymous

Great for forgetful people

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-22

Pros
You don't have to remember the myriad of passwords and usernames for each account. You can easily access the passwords and usernames via the app when you're out and about. It's better than keeping a book with your passwords and usernames since you may not always have it on you and you may need to sign into your account when you're out and about.

Cons
There are prompts that prompt you about features you may not need to use or want to use but there's no way of stopping the prompts from continuously popping up when you sign in.

Response from Keeper Security

We care about creating the best experience for our customers. Please contact support@keepersecurity.com and we'll help you out.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gideon Afoh

Good software

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
My company wanted to use the software and I had to try it myself to testify and in fact, the software has good features and it's very easy to use.

Cons
The software did not give me any problem when I used it. It rather helped protecting passwords and private files.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kristin Slad

Keep on keeping on

Reviewed 2018-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's an effective and easy to install, use and maintain for security and management of software and passwords for mobile devices and computers.

Cons
I don't have any cons really besides for some reason 1 of our passwords wasn't saved correctly or possibly got overridden and the user was a bit irritated.

Mike Pollard

A great start with a poor finish

Reviewed 2018-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I liked the ease with which I could use the product and it was reliable up until the point I’ve mentioned below

Cons
It was my understanding that this was free Software but after a short period i got a notice that if I wanted to continue using Keeprnthefe would be a charge. Felt a bit like bait n switch

Benjamin Thomas

Simple, easy

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-21

Pros
Simple and easy software that works well on any platform or device.

Cons
Not as intuitive as other apps that have extensions and automatically input passwords when websites pop-up.

Veloxity Hayes