Keeper for Business Reviews

Keeper Makes Your Life So Much Simpler

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

I highly recommend Keeper. It has competitors, some of which are slightly cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Keeper is rich in features and can really help you to get your business's or your own cyber security under control.

Pros
Keeper has given me the ability to create, maintain and securely store and retreive more than two hundred and fifty unique passwords, PINs, and the answers that I have given to the security challenge questions that I use to access password protected websites as well as my numerous devices. I also store a lot of sensive data in Keeper, like family health records, contents of safe deposit boxes and their locations, license and VINs numbers on autos that I own, etc. It is a wonderful tool for both work and personal records and because I only have to remember one password, it can be long (mine is more than fifteen digits) and can contain numbers, symbols, and upper and lower case letters. All of my other more than 250 passwords maintained by Keeper are similarly complex. The length and complexity of the passwords that you create is limited only by the rules of the individual websites that you use. Can you remember 250 distinct, long, randomly generated alphanumeric passwords? No, but Keeper can. Just remember to put a copy of your "master" password in a secure place (like a safe deposit box) in case you have a memory lapse.

Cons
Almost nothing bothers me about Keeper. It has many, many features, some of which I have yet to use, but it works well on all of my devices (Windows, Android and iOS) as I currently use it. There is a learning curve with Keeper, but not to difficult. You will be using many of Keeper's features after a few hours of use, and its basic features after a just a few minutes.

John Whelan

'Fits in seamlessly with my daily

Reviewed 2017-09-22

- Saves Time s - Has all my logins and passwords in one place - Gives me a helicopter of all my logins. - Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place. - Allows me to store private information - Syncs across all my devices

Pros
-It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button. -It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc. -You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details

Cons
- Sometimes the login might be on a certain page, however, the software might have stored a different page. -When you have multiple people signed up for the one account. If it's emails there is no problem but sometimes it might be login with numbers, thus it's hard to know whose accounts it is.

Alan Joseph

A secure and reliable password manager for personal and business use.

Reviewed 2018-07-15

Pros
The application is intuitive and easy to use. You can organize and save logins and password details. No limit in the sharing of files or records. Store unlimited passwords. The application ensures round the clock support and customer service. To improve the security of your vaults, you can use the biometric fingerprint option to gain access to your accounts. The application is flexible to be customized according to the organization’s rules and procedures. Login and password generation. The application, in addition to passwords, also permits attaching images and media files to your digital vault. The main advantage of the tool is that you just have to remember one main password to access these from any device or from multiple operating systems. Allows easy navigation and data is automatically backed up.

Cons
Form filling (auto filling) capabilities can be improved. If you are choosing a monthly fee, it is indeed an expensive alternative. The free version lacks features. A feature to notify users when their subscription needs renewal.

Randy Van Essen

Seasoned user of Keeper

Reviewed 2018-01-14

Pros
VERY user friendly!! This IS a must have app for user id's & PW's!! I'd be lost with out it! Customer support is responsive...usually within 24 hours (wish it was a bit faster though) Like the fact they give users a trial run to "test the waters" One feature that is FANTASTIC is their desktop extension app! LOVE this feature! SO helpful!!

Cons
I wish they would reach out to longer time users to ask for feedback/input on what they need...ESPECIALLY since we pay for the product. The ability to upload only 5 items is annoying! No ability to move uploaded items, within the app is equally annoying.

David Bruce

An indispensable tool for passwords

Reviewed 2016-12-07

I track hundreds of passwords and couldn't image not using a password vault to track them. This is a good choice for tracking yet the support options are bleak.

Pros
Keeper will handle as many passwords as you need. It has a built-in password generator that allows you to set the number of digits. Thus, you can have a unique and strong password for every account.

Cons
If you have problems, it's very difficult to get help. This is my only gripe with the product.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Steve Clarkson

Reliable Password Manager

Reviewed 2019-01-21

Pros
There are lots of features I love about Keeper. It's a wonderful app that lets me create highly complex password and store them securely. Sharing passwords with colleagues is easy with this app. Syncing across all of my devices is another great plus, and this happens seamlessly.

Cons
I've used this software for years and I really can't pick out any faults. It has always worked as intended and I'm satisfied.

Rina Liddle

Overall, very happy

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Pros
This app does everything I need it to, and very easily. I love the fact that I was able to turn off the browser password saving feature. I love the copy to clipboard function. I love the mobile app. I love the thumb print security on the mobile version. I love that it's visually easy to organize and find things in folders.

Cons
It's expensive to introduce a team. There is a small glitch on the iSO version with the touch access. When you touch the pad, it goes back to your home page and you need to touch the home button again to get into the app.

Candice Iyog

True Keeper of passwords

Reviewed 2018-12-10
Review Source: Software Advice

True Keeper, Easy to use, effective software, this can be used by everyone.

Pros
It is a really amazing application. We a have a lot of accounts nowadays, so we need to set passwords, but most of the time we forget them for being so busy on other things. Good thing I have a Keeper who is like a hero to put my password. What I like about it is it removes everything once I've sign out.

Cons
I like Keeper a lot, but I think on the security this needs more focused too. I know there's still a room for improvement for software anyway.

KULIN DESAI

About Keeper Digital wallet & password manager

Reviewed 2017-01-07

Keeper is an excellent password manager. By using it no need to remember a complex password. You can assess it anytime. You have to remember only Master password. Easy for online activities.

Pros
Tension free life. Well, customer support.

Cons
NIL. Everything is OK. Only one feature should be there which is as under:- after user death, his wife/son/daughter (Nominated by him) can assess his password manager.

Anonymous

Use both personal and business

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Pros
The personal version is awesome and meets all my needs. The business version works great once you get used to some of the nuances

Cons
Business version...its tricky to make sure you are sharing records appropriately. The sharing feature is not quite clear in terms of how to set it up and numerous times I had thought I was sharing something when in fact I was not

Anonymous

Keeper allows me to keep all my passwords in one secure place

Reviewed 2018-03-10

A great piece of software to keep your growing list of passwords safe and secure.

Pros
I like that you can use your finger print on a mobile device to launch and the ability to separate passwords into separate folders

Cons
Sometimes while operating at a website within the Keeper app, so that the software can easily enter the credentials for you, the software seems to slow down.

Anonymous

After several attempts I found the best program to save passwords so far

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Pros
ability to sort in different folders all users and passwords of different services such as banking, frequent travelers, emails, social networks

Cons
I use the free version and it is suffocating the number of times I insist on buying the application, on the other hand I would like to have more freedom in modifying the banner inside each folder

Audrey Adrao

Best of the BEST !

Reviewed 2019-01-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I really love this product!

Pros
I really love this product such a big improvement on our team when we discover this product and such a great feature " roll the dice" to create random password.

Cons
I think it’s a little bit costy but other than that I really appreciate the innovation that this product has.

John Thomas

Password management is no more a headache.

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Pros
It can be accessed from any device. This application is especially preferable for personal use or for small business startups. The application is also very easy to be used. With the help of this application, even generating tough passwords is easy. The whole collection of passwords can be organized by making folders. It is also cost-efficient.

Cons
If you are using the free version, then an upper bound is kept over the number of folders. Also, there is no plan for two users as such. They fall in the five-membered family plan, though there is no necessity for paying the extra three users that you don’t actually have.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Sander Weegels

Keeper has IT all!

Reviewed 2018-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Keeper has a easy to use interface and feels intuitive. The fact that I can share passwords (with team or family) is a great feature too.

Cons
If you look at the design and UX I find Keeper a bit outdated...at releasing new features the support to use can be better (eg overlay tutorial tips)

Anonymous

All I need in a password manager

Reviewed 2017-05-27

Pros
1. Ease of use - simple to set up and use 2. Chrome extension 3. multi device support - all my work and home devices set up 4. cloud backup - never have to worry about losing my digital life

Cons
The user interface isn't the most modern or attractive but when it does all I want.....

Traci McDowell

This app rocks

Reviewed 2018-02-06
Review Source: Software Advice

It would be nice to combined the yearly and extra storage into one payment.

Pros
Been using this app awhile now. Love it. No more remembering passwords. Very convenient and useful.

Cons
Doesn't understand why I have to pay for extra stroage when I didn't ask for it. More detail info would be nice.

Karen Menard

The best password manager software I've used!

Reviewed 2018-09-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I switched to Keeper after testing out several other password managers, and hands down it is the easiest to use. Keeper tracks all of my passwords and eliminates the need for me to have to remember them, and works on both my laptop and mobile phone.

Cons
It does periodically stop detecting username/password fields on websites depending on which browser I am using. This is resolved when I refresh the page.

Joel Macasero

Helpful password Keeper

Reviewed 2018-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Password keeper, a good tool to save all of them so you don't have to worry much if you forgot it. Easy to install and use as well.

Pros
I just seen app via a advertisement, good thing I tried to install it. I didn't realize it will be of great help. Now I don't have to worry of my passwords, most of the time I forgot them maybe because of so much busyness at work. It helps a lot. Great work!

Cons
No such bad features in it. It does its functions so well. This has been a great app for my smartphone.

Boaz Harmsen

Safe password program

Reviewed 2018-03-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Fast en almost everywhere accessable. Easy to use and also servers in Europe in stead of America available.

Cons
No extension for Opera browser to show the login name and password. Not so cheap in compare with other password programs.

Peter Zhang

A good program for tracking all of your logins

Reviewed 2018-10-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I've installed Keeper on all of our companies computers to help our team members remember their login details for all of their sites. It has saved a ton of headaches for all of the different passwords each person uses.

Cons
Our team members have noted that the mobile application crashes periodically, which could also be the fault of their phones and not the app itself.

John Cree

Passwords well kept

Reviewed 2017-03-29

I have used Keeper for several years now for both personal and business uses. I work for a large School Board as a Technologist and require access to many different accounts and sites in my day to day activities. Keeper has enabled me to keep track of these things in a secure as well as convenient manner. I can easily access my passwords using my fingerprint on my SmartPhone and get quick access to the required access should I fail to remember it. While I dont use every feature of the app, I am very happy with it and would recommend it. I have looked at other password managers that keep passwords on the system but was alarmed to be able to read them in plain text. Using the app on my phone is quite sufficent.

Chris Smith

A decent security software in a flood of competition

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-09

We adopted it originally for simple online security, password protection and in response to the constant threats on the internet. We moved from it largely because it was so 'background', we went with another software that was part of our office package. I'm sure it has improved and we'd be willing to take a look at it again into the future, because it was a simple and user friendly setup.

Pros
The version I used was free and simple to set up. It didn't update constantly, which was nice to avoid being bombarded by notifications.

Cons
Not a lot of communication from the maker as to threats or needed changes, actually to the point I forgot I had it in place and went ahead with another software. Not that I want constant notifications and maybe the version I had didn't have as many options as a paid version.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Cassie Rivard

No more having to worry about remembering passwords!

Reviewed 2018-06-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I really like how keeper is able to store all of my passwords and integrate with my web browser pretty seamlessly. I also really like the mobile app so I can access my passwords on the go.

Cons
With all of the data breaches being reported, it would be great if keeper could set reminders for me to change my password periodically.

Jean DiMaria

It is a Magic Portal to Shared Software Databases

Reviewed 2019-07-27

Pros
We use multiple websites for managing our real estate assets. These include accounting and property management software that our partner company populates, and government websites where we file reports. We are a team of several users all accessing these sites and there is staff turnover from time to time. I am amazed that Keeper holds as many logins and passwords as it does, as well as it does. Because it works so smoothly I save a lot of time navigating multiple software programs.

Cons
I don't really understand how it works, though it works great. I think I entered a login and password for a new site, though I am not sure how I did it. That keeps me from entering another set of user credentials that I probably should enter, but I haven't martialled the mental energy to be sure I am doing it right.