Keeper for Business Reviews

4.72/5 (355 reviews)

Sharyn Mayne

Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use

Reviewed 2017-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

- I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site. - I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity. - Business use: I keep my website domain hosting details in Keeper. Create a record, enter the login and password but also attach notes to the record such as renewal dates, which credit card I used to renew, domain lookup information.... pretty much anything I need to know about renewing my domain is cut and pasted into this record for easy access. - Personal use: As I am a tech support for my family and friends, I have a folder for Mum, one for Dad, one for Best Friend etc. As they are all technophobic, i keep their logins and passwords as a backup so if they forget, they can just call me and ask.

Pros
The feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it. I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers. - I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site. - I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see. - Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically. - I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation

Cons
I would prefer the ability to make sub-folders under the main folder headings, but that is not a show-stopper - more of a personal preference really. I think the pricing is reasonable, however, I think the personal licence should include two devices instead of just one.

Catherine A. Moreno Gámez

Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery

Reviewed 2016-09-18

I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.

Pros
Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.

Cons
The one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.

Patrick LeClaire

Never forget a login or lose a password again. Even those that are seldom used.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
Easy to use app. The new user quickly realizes what a functional tool Keeper is for organizing in logical fashion all you logins and passwords. Folders allow for keeping track of multiple accounts related to the same login. There is the option to leave comments on the app directly inside the folder so that "thing" you have to remember you don't forget. The app allows the addition of fields to expand on the size and amount of data you can enter into the folder. If you have several items that you discover need to be put into one folder you can do this quite easily. I have come to rely on this app and not my memory as the number of logins and passwords in my life grow. The cost is minimal but the value is evident. It is a simple idea that was well thought out and does what it claims to do. What more can you ask from a product? I gave customer support 4 stars only because I have never had to use them for any reason. If service is like the product in terms of reliability than it would have been correct to give them 5 stars. I was skeptical about this product in he beginning because there are so many competitors I thought it was a risky buy. It was a good purchase. I don't love the product it just works!

Cons
The only complaint it isn't free. I have tried other free password vaults and they fall short of Keeper. I know there should be more to complain about but I haven't found anything.

Sharon Copeland

Keeper for Business is the best software for maintain privacy of your documents

Reviewed 2019-03-24

It is invaluable, I have had it for YEARS. You have virus software for your computers and tablets. This is just double protection for your business and they have a personal version. When I say its worth the yearly fee, it is, If I remember correctly you can on multiple devices and teams for the price

Pros
The security and ease of setting up the product. I put it on everything I own and I have had no problems. It keeps up with important documents, passwords and keeps them stored and protected on a yearly service. Provides encryption and chat if your need it for security reasons. You can keep memos, digital files and photos on your device. You can share the files and add family members just in case of emergency. Also protects you from any data breaches or if your phone or other devices are hijacked. Worth every penny and you can customize it to your tastes as well.

Cons
There is a learning curve when knowing to set up which files and folders; watch the tutorial. If you lose your password or forget your backup information to get back on you can be locked out or it can self destruct. Its great for theives, not so much for you. You can call or email customer service to get back on.

Denis Voronchuk

Keeper a great password Manager for it's money.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

This app is definitely in the top of the best password managers not only in my, but also in the world ranking and is not worth so much money that you can lose without protecting your data and pay a much higher price.

Pros
A great password Manager, which has a very rich functionality. You will love these built-in functions as built-in password generator that will help you to generate long, strong and most importantly do not duplicate passwords that will protect your precious data and now you don't have to invent them yourself, but the main thing to remember or worse write what actually is, is an app that stores these passwords in encrypted form, and the attackers will not be able to use them. Just want to note such functions as automatic filling of your credentials on all platforms and on any device. Owners of devices with fingerprint access will be able to use it when accessing the Keeper password database. Cardholders will also be pleased with the possibility of automatic filling of forms in online stores. With this application you will not only protect your credentials, but also protect your personal files such as videos, photos, saving them in the cloud. And to top it all off, I'd like to mention two-factor authentication

Cons
The application is paid, but it is unlikely that this can be regarded as a minus because for the lost data sometimes you have to pay a lot more, so that the application is definitely worth the money.

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

Reviewed 2017-11-06

I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)

Pros
Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver Seamless integration and syncing between devices I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

Cons
Sometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.

Dennis Tharrington

Safe Deposit Box for All Your Passwords

Reviewed 2018-10-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Best password generator I've ever used. It's simply great!

Pros
This is a great product. Keeper is a vault and a generator for passwords. And it also has a browser extension that allows the vault to be accessed while online. Keeper can generate ids and passwords for new sites...and they are very secure passwords...very cryptic 128-byte passwords. It also is has fields for storing answers to questions used to verify one's identity that are sometimes used by sites. In the vault, you can organize passwords in folders...for example, all banking passwords in one folder, home information sites in another. And it will fill in the id's and passwords automatically if you wish. The vault can be backed up to the cloud or stored on another device of your choosing. The can print them out. Finally, it will sync across several devices. Create a password on your computer, it shows on your tablet or phone.

Cons
This product is simply great! They do have a small charge annually if you want to share the program with other family members.

Jay Rausch

Essential secure pword & data software

Reviewed 2017-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I've been using Keeper for 5 years and can't imagine not having it with complex passwords required for so many websites and other logins. It looks simplistic, is easy to use, but under the hood is highly sophisticated reliable secure software. I have over 200 'records' that are encrypted, saved, and synced to all the devices I want. It takes about 30 seconds to create a new record with a user id, password, and website link. It is available for Windows, IOS, Linux, and Android. There are also browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This makes logging into any website a snap, as 'Keeper Fill' can enter all the info for you. With 256 AES encryption, 2-step authentication, and up to 100K Iterations, Keeper keeps my data safe, secure, and easy to access.

Pros
High level of security, ease of use, 2-step authentication, interface, scalability, platforms available, touch ID, complex password creator, syncing to all devices, super fast backups, record sharing

Cons
None so far. I've thought of some in the past, but were created and or fixed.

Brian Chancy

Keeper. Best Password Manager.

Reviewed 2016-09-18

After having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.

Pros
Easy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver. Creates complex passwords for you if you want. Safe and secure. Syncs across all devices.

Cons
The free version has limited features. I recommend the paid plans. They have individual, family, and business plans available. They are worth every penny.

Juan Hernandez

The larger the company the more passwords to remember, but this KEEPS it SIMPLE

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
Quick access to all of your passwords and easy to create those passwords then the BEST I don't have to memorize them! I have my passwords, for both business and private, then I have to remember my clients passwords sometimes. So it becomes overwhelming sometimes and you sit there trying to remember the clever way to set it up so that you would only to find out you can't. But not with Keeper quick and easy and in this ever changing world it sure you can appreciate that.

Cons
Enter face with Desktop app sometimes they don't match, then you have to uninstall and reinstall to match up. Now I use both the home and company version as well and this has only done it twice in the many years of use. But I would still rate it an ever-changing due to all the other features that had worked with no issues.

Jenna Byler

Stop Writing Your Passwords Down!

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
Google Chrome has a way to store passwords within your browser but on your phone what are you supposed to do if you forget one of your passwords? USE KEEPER! This app is the best for keeping your passwords organized - you can even separate the software or websites you use into folders. For example, I have all websites I shop on under a "Shopping" folder and all the bills I pay online under a "Finances" folder, and so on.

Cons
When using the computer, you just have to remember to be logged into your Chrome (or whatever browser) extension at all times so Keeper will automatically fill your password for you. And everytime you close your browser, it logs you out so you have to reenter your credentials when you open.

Anonymous

I juse keeper to store my passwords

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Pros
Keeper is a great way to store and organize your passwords. I use the IOS app on my phone. its impossible to remember all of your passwords, I would be lost without this software. I like that I can use touch ID to access my passwords which really speeds up the process. My mother who isn't great with computers and is even worse at remembering passwords uses this app too with out any problems, which speaks to how intuitive and easy to use its user interface is.

Cons
the interface while very functional, isn't polished. it looks a little cheap or under developed. it does not take away from how the app works, but other password managers definitely have a leg up in the looks department

Be Safe w/ Keeper Security

Reviewed 2017-02-02

I've been a user of Keeper Security for over 5 years. The App is easy to use (actually fun to use), I have all my passwords available on my smartphone, laptop or desktop whenever I need them. No more post-its or redundant easy to hack passwords. The program creates passwords for you if you want to use that feature, or you can create your own password. If you use your own password, the program provides a difficulty level for that password. I just love having everything I need at my fingertips, secure and safe. I have a tinge of OCD, so this works. Get the App and use it. It's affordable, safe, secure and fun.

Pros
It's right there when I need important information. Passwords, bank or financial info or whatever I can populate in it. It's always there secure and accessible.

Cons
None. I love my Password Keeper.

Sarah Ott

Great Product and Easy to Use for the Whole family

Reviewed 2017-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

My whole family from teenagers to 60+-year-old mother uses it. I use it in the office, at home, and on the go. I have hundreds of passwords securely saved that I can access easily from all my devices. I love that I can quickly generate new passwords and store new site information quickly and easily. Customer service has been wonderful the couple of times I have needed them. I love that I am able to share passwords and login information between users, including my coworker.

Pros
Ease of Use. Strong Passwords. Multi-Platform. Several Plans to Choose From. Great & Fast Customer Support. Price is Right for Me. Simple to Share Passwords Between Registered Users.

Cons
The only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.

John McCartney

Secure

Reviewed 2017-11-27

Pros
Keeper keeps your passwords safe. I also like how strong the passwords are when using the password generator. It keeps all of my logins and passwords easily accessible and I really like that I can create a record to hold a web address (to pay a bill) as well as auto-fill the login and password fields. It also stores your credit card numbers if you'd like by adding a field. You can also keep track of when you make a payment by creating an additional field. There are so many uses besides storing/creating your passwords.

Cons
Not really a con but I would like to see auto fill for the month and year of a credit card when paying a bill.

Sean LeSuer

This is the only password manager I like on mobile.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

This is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.

Pros
Keeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.

Cons
Speaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.

David Desroches

The best app I've ever used. Updates keep the app clean and fresh

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Pros
easy to use and secure. Tried a few of these apps before sticking with Keeper. Multiple users is perfect. I use Keeper on every device I own. Can't tell you how handy that has been when your on your cell and using an Ipad to look up an account number instead of searching on the phone

Cons
wish Keeper would expand library to include contacts including notes/files and a live address that jumps to "maps" Eg; Because I work solely out of town, I keep my health card number in Keeper. In another app, I keep my medical history and in another I keep a picture of my health card in case I misplace it while on the road.

Dennis Tharrington

A Great Dependable Password Generator and Keeper/Vault

Reviewed 2018-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

But the pros overcome the cons.

Pros
This app is easy to use. It will generate Id's and Passwords for any site, and the passwords are very exotic/cryptic. The only password you need to remember is the one to get into the app "vault" where the passwords are stored. It carries the information across various platforms, and the vault is accessible from any of them. Also, they are "backed up" to the Keeper vault occasionally, so you won't lose anything if you lose a device somehow.

Cons
Sometimes it won't fill in the passwords automatically. You have to open the vault and "cut and paste."

Jennifer Egas

Keeper is convenient, easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-12-29

I have been so pleased with the app and I was skeptical at first! My husband said I should use it and I was not sure that I wanted to put so much information there. Once I tried it, I was sold!

Pros
I love that I only have to remember one password! I use the app daily to access all sorts of personal information...not only passwords. I love that there are fields for URLs and notes. I keep very sensitive information in Keeper and I don't worry about the security issue. I use the app on my phone and on my laptop and I can access it anywhere! I have been using Keeper for 4 years and I have every intention of continuing!

Lisa Woffinden, CISM, PMP

Login Details Available Across Platforms!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Pros
I no longer need my password-protected spreadsheet to store my account login information. A key recommendation from security experts is to use different credentials for every account. In today's online marketplace, this is only possible with a password manager. As a user of a laptop for home, a laptop for work, smartphone, tablet and so on, I needed an app that I could access from each device. Keeper is perfect for that! And now I can share joint account credentials with my husband, right from the app! Keeper also tells you is the passwords are weak and creates new ones for you. For 2FA, I use Google Authenticator -- when I had problems after getting a new smartphone, I called Customer Service and received excellent support!

Cons
There is a bit of a learning curve, similar to all new apps. After all, this is a lot different from my old spreadsheet.

SARA NIELSEN

Indespensible

Reviewed 2019-03-01

Pros
Once you get everything set up, it's effortless to maintain and to make sure that you have all of your passwords when you need them. It seems like every time you turn around you have to put a new password and or change a password on all of the different places that you visit on the on the internet. Plus, you can put it on multiple platforms and your partners, or other work associates can also have access to the password when it's been changed.

Cons
Nothing. It's been easy. In fact, chilling out this reviews been the hardest part of keeper security .

LOVE Keeper!

Reviewed 2017-06-23

Pros
I started using Keeper almost 3 years ago, after my password (you know, the one I used for everything online) was compromised. Someone used it to gain access to my Amazon account and it was a nightmare dealing with customer support to regain control of my own account. Keeper has made my online presence safe and secure. I'm no longer panicking at 2am that someone is going to hack my accounts - the peace of mind is worth every penny.

Cons
Nothing really! Sometimes the app is wonky and doesn't autofill but that is easily resolved by closing it and relaunching. This is rare!

Toni Douaihy

Great, Secure, Easy-to-Use Password Keeper.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Pros
Keeper has such an easy, intuitive user interface. I have tried many products but have found this the easiest (an therefore one that I actually use on a daily basis). I also like that I can keep other information about each account. Made it really easy to contact all my creditors when I lost my wallet a few years ago.

Cons
Keeper needs to make it easier to contact (and get answers from) customer service. They need to provide a live chat or phone number so users can avoid wasting their time looking through lists of topics or doing unproductive topic searches.

Salvatore Porcillo

The best password security app!

Reviewed 2016-09-24

It's the best Password Security App on the market. My comments below tell the story. However, I also want to mention besides being the best password security App, the customer service and support, if needed, is amazingly responsive.

Pros
There are several Pros, the first being it works, never an issue. It's extremely secure, it's not expensive and fun to use with the many user options. It's just an awesome app that works perfectly.

Cons
None. As I mentioned, it works. Take the worry out of securing your passwords and let Keeper handle it.

Awesome App - Keeper Password

Reviewed 2016-09-03

I've had Keeper Password for several years on both my iPhone and my PC. Both work tremendously well, never an issue or interruption. The clearly an asset, allowing me to store important information and passwords safely.

Pros
It's affordable, easy to use, safe and very functional. As I mentioned, it's an asset which makes my day-to-day much easier knowing I have full access to my passwords and important information at the touch of a finger in seconds.

Cons
NONE! It's a must for everyone who's what's to have access to passwords from a very secure App.