Libraesva Email Security Logo

Suggested alternatives

eset-endpoint-security
agari-phishing-defense
contentcatcher

It is focused around user understanding and with a very unique approach to sandboxing. The support is super efficient and very helpful.
I have been using it for years, and on the most diverse types of customers. None of the customers who have adopted it have ever suffered an attack by mail.
Only a very minor complaint I have is that the interface looks a little dated.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent product, great features and security and keenly priced

As a company, very efficient and flexible when installing and configuring the solution. Allowed to go at our pace and also the way we wanted the rollout to happen. Very little SPAM arrives these days and this without us creating lots of rules etc The system looks after itself to a great extent. Virtually no 'false positives' Issues and requests raised are dealt with very quickly Very good user acceptance, no complaints at all with the product

Pros

Easy to install and configure. Easy to navigate the admin console. Simple to track and act on email related issues Easy for the end user to control their own quarantine, block/whitelists from anywhere Our own instance in the cloud and this available in HA in 2 separate UK Data Centre's Excellent and efficient resolution of support requests

Cons

Not much - no plugin to local installation of Outlook client - Web only Mobile Libra APP doesn't honour 365 MFA (available in beta) Restricting some features to end users within the Web App (available in beta)

CT

Craig T.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

LibraESVA (4.9.4)

With both deployment and support we've had great response from LibraESVA and I'd rate them highly in terms of technical support. They respond to bugfixes and feature requests in good time.

Pros

Excellent integration of the URL checking service, great integration with Office 365 for both user management and tighter systems. We operate a cluster system which hasn't caused any issues in deployment in over 2 years and the spam capture rates are better than previous deployed products.

Cons

While the GUI is fully useable, we do feel it could be improved (as all web front ends can be) and a few tweaks that would suit our use case however overall I couldn't say anything show stopping.

MM

Michael M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Functional, affordable, informative

All inclusive, the initial meetings, technical demo's, setup and implementation, support, and follow up touches have been wonderful. We've had a really great experience working with everybody at LibraEsva. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular are excellent representatives of the company and do a great job at making the partners/customers feel good. Truly a great pair of gents that make this product worthwhile.

Pros

Visibility is the first major component that comes to my mind. As an IT professional, one of my chief complaints about tools is that they can clutter the view with too much information. My priority is to display to me the information I care about, and to make it easy to do that. LibraEsva has done an excellent job at displaying information that is useful and actionable to me. Yes, it has a tremendous amount of features, but it keeps everything separated and lets me work in a way that's conducive to being productive in the way that my organization works.

Cons

The UI is a little clunky, but still functional nonetheless. This could also be chalked up to my inexperience with it.

LL

Lenny L.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Libraesva ESG for K12

Working in a small school with a small Team. The appliance has elevated the anxiety I had with regards to Business Email Compromise and email-born threats. The Libraesva ESG has given me more time in my day. In the past, I had to fiddle around with Content Compliance rules in GSuite. I was constantly playing wack a mole and it was extremely frustrating when email threats would still reach end-users. Having the Libraesva ESG in place has given me peace of mind and has given me more time to help support our students and staff.

Pros

The Libraesva ESG works very well with Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite) and is very easy to learn. It had only taken me a few hours to learn the interface and I was up and running. Creating custom rules that fit our environment was easy. The interface is clean and modern, you receive plenty of visual data and the layout makes sense. I absolutely love the content disarm feature!

Cons

The appliance works great! I honestly cannot think of a single thing.

PB

Paolo B.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Using Libra Esva is the equivalent of having a haute couture suit

Pros

The ease of installation and initial set-up is truly amazing. Once the first experience has been made, deploying the product and seeing it in operation is really a matter of minutes. The ease of use is guaranteed, and its ability to block malicious emails is guaranteed. I have been able to compare it to products of more emblazoned brands, from which it always comes out on top. I have always said that using Libra Esva is like buying a tailor made suit cut to measure, compared to buying in a department store.

Cons

Sometimes I find the user management mechanism a bit scattershot, simply due to having to move through several different menus

RP

Roberto P.

Research, 201-500 employees

A very efficient, light, customizable mail protection system.

Many threats are perfectly blocked by the software. The job of the postmaster has been made easier. Integration with other internal services worked like a charm.

Pros

Easiness of installation and configuration, powerful interface, few resources needed to run, excellent support team.

Cons

There are no important featues missing I'm aware of or I do strongly need.

DF

David F.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Advanced Email Security

Overall - very pleased and have received a lot less calls about phishing emails being received by clients.

Pros

Very easy to implement and train end-users how to manage their quarantined emails

Cons

Some end-users get frustrated with the attachment (excel files) being stripped from the email.

AC

Ash C.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Libraesva Number 1

Great company from sales to the support. Always willing to help with any issues.

Pros

Easy to implement with no down time for the company. Lots of cool features which make the companies emails system safer.

Cons

Everything is good with the software. Even with migrating over there wasn't any downtime for the company.

BM

Berk M.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Look no further for your email security needs

Overall it has been really great for us. The end users are safer and we're spending less time worrying about and dealing with BEC scams, email based attacks, and junk mail cluttering up inboxes. The support staff and sales staff have both been pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. Everything has been solid all-around.

Pros

Very easy to deploy and get started with. Does a phenomenal job of thwarting threats and junk mail -- better than all other major players we've evaluated and used in the last year before finding Libraesva.

Cons

This is actually one of the Pros I love about it, but I'm putting this here because I think some folks may struggle here... This solution has A LOT of options, controls, and granular settings. This is not a toy! A good understanding of how email actually works will go a very long way toward successful deployment and usage. Because this system is the real deal, you may need to invest a little time and energy into learning how to tweak it to suit your needs. Support is fantastic, so you can definitely lean on them for customizing it to your needs.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Libraesva Email Security review

We and our customers are satisfied with Libraesva Email Security. Although the product is not still well known it brings perfect level of protection and up-to-date features for customers all sizes.

Pros

Libraesva Email Security brings highly rated email protection, simple implementation and user-friendly usage. It is the true enterprise advanced email protection for customers all sizes.

Cons

We like all the features of Libraesva and appreciate effort of vendor quickly implement new features actually required by the customers and actual security standards. The implementation of the product was simple and fast.

CD

Claudio D.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Buono, può ancora migliorare

Un prodotto maturo e affidabile che può ancora essere affinato

Pros

E' il prodotto maggiormente efficace nel riconoscere minacce rivolte a utenti che utilizzano principalmente la lingua italiana

Cons

La non completa configurabilità dei testi inseriti neimessaggi email filtrati

JP

Jonathan P.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Libreasva ESG

The software has helped reduce time going through the quarantine list since before we had a long long list of keywords and phrases that would cause a high rate of false positives. Where it would take an hour and sometimes more it only takes a few minutes now to look over the list and release what needs to be.

Pros

Very easy to use once you get use to the interface and customize your reports so you can go through and release those emails that are held by the system. Of course you can enable the quarantine for your end users but lets just say that not all users should have that access ;-). Once you mark something as bad/good the system very quickly will learn that those email(s) are to be allowed in or not. The...

Cons

At the present time there is not much to say as far as Cons as the system is always being updated and improved. The team is very responsive and open to suggestions for improving the software.

OT

Ozgur T.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Peace of mind, set up and forget.

Things moved really quickly , upon having the first meeting and demo PoC setup completed within days and we were given great support during this time to really understand if product fits our needs. Once everything configured product work like it has been running for years ; no down-time , no long engineer calls.

Pros

- Quick & hassle free deployment - Low false-positive results - Requires zero upfront costs & maintenance ( cloud based) - Learning engine makes things really easy - Chosen among Spam Titan and Barracuda, great price-performance ratio - Good customer engagement - LDAP integration work flawless, making thing easier for both sides.

Cons

UI need modernization . I really appreciate the way things are handled at the back-end especially with the learning engine but front-end user interface could be more user friendly , especially message operations.

AW

Andrew W.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

LibraEsva has improved our email security vastly.

Support has been very helpful, they handled everything from POC, setup, implementation, and deployment with our hosting provider. They are fairly quick to respond to support requests as well. Not to mention the pricing was stellar and was within what we could afford as a small local Government.

Pros

The best thing about the product is how versatile and robust it is. It's not a linear system. It allows you to tackle security from many different methods of protection. We have geo-blocking, TLD filtering, sandboxing, and more. The quicksand feature is great at disarming dangerous attachments. The email quarantine report is awesome and as an Administrator, it's nice to be able to see what's traversing our servers even though we don't host our own email. That was virtually impossible to do with the system we had before it. All we had were glorified SPAM filters, which are not enough.

Cons

Visually it's not the most appealing and there are some bugs with the system that needs to be addressed, such as users bypassing filtering with personal inbox whitelisting. Yet to have seen how effective the URL scanning is.

SM

Sergio M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Why we selected Libraesva to enhance our Email Security Posture

I would recommend that anyone looking for an Enterprise Email security solution to base decision on security and technical features and not marketing blurb and glossy pdfs.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Great pre and post sales. We based decision on security and technical features and not marketing collateral. The post-sales support is both responsive and thorough.

Cons

Integrated eLearning bite size course or alert to the end-user if they receive malicious email.

JH

Joel H.

Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 employees

Libra ESG Review

We wanted software that would allow us to encrypt documents. Libra ESG solved this.

Pros

This provides a very good level of SPAM filtering that is customisable, as well as being easy to set up, and offering us features we didn't have on our old software. The technical support is excellent too.

Cons

Nothing really. We've been using it for quite a while now and it works flawlessly.

MG

Mike G.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Excellent Addition

Very positive, massively reduced the amount of spam in end users mailboxes which means greatly reduced storage cost.

Pros

Quick and easy to use. Massively reduced the amount of spam for end users, Easy to release quarantined mail. New recall feature looks v.useful.

Cons

Not sure if there is a way around this. Many of our users receive encrypted attachments containing P.I.I. Even when there is a 'Whitelisted' channel set up with an external address Libra still blocks mail with encrypted attachments (I realise that this is this is the safest action).

VR

Vinessen R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy to deploy solution

Pros

The smooth integration of the solution to our email architecture was one of the key features we loved!

Cons

Something which could be improved is the administration of administrative users on the portal. For example, there could be a way to finetune the admin roles or to create roles based on the end client need.

RT

Roberto T.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

prodotto eccellente

Pros

Ho introdotto Libra presso l'Ente per cui lavoro a seguito di numerose esperienze positive che ho raccolto in passato in occasione dell'impiego del prodotto in contesti differenti. Anche nella situazione che mi vede coinvolto attualmente ho riscontrato un ottimo funzionamento. Consigliatissimo.

Cons

non ho riscontrato aspetti negativi che meritino di essere segnalati

JF

James F.

Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Overall the experience has great, in particular the support team who are excellent and respond so quickly to all questions.

Pros

We needed to move to a new email filtering solution with URL link scanning, attachment scanning on top of the usual SPAM protection. Libraesva was chosen as it included all the features required at a very competitive price.

Cons

Only a very minor complaint I have is that the interface looks a little dated.

RW

Ron W.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Libraesva Email Security

Pros

We implemented Libraesva Email Security as our email security solution about 2 years ago, and we are extremely pleased with its performance and capabilities. This comprehensive email security solution has proven to be a reliable and efficient tool in protecting our organization's email infrastructure from various threats. The ease of use and cost was one of the factors we chose to go with Libraesva Email Security.

Cons

Nothing I could think of that is a major con.

DP

Davide P.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

Dimenticate le campagne di phishing

Pros

Le campagne di phishing periodiche che ci creavano problemi sono terminate con l'installazione del prodotto, così come i problemi inerenti ad allegati sospetti o la ricezione di mail da domini non autorevoli.

Cons

il filtro va curato dando continue istruzioni alla macchina in caso di falsi positivi o negativi

LP

Luca P.

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Finally an excellent AntiSPAM made in Italy

The expirience it's absolutely positive and with high probability I will renew the subscription

Pros

Good PriceEasy to useVery Good Spam detectionGood integration with mailserver and Cloud Suite (Google and Office365)

Cons

It will be nice to have a more flexible and powerful management of outgoing queue with possiibiliy to define single policy for several domain and more complex and customizable reports

DW

David W.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

A pleasant surprise

I have been very satisfied. I inherited the software when I started with the company. I was not familiar with Libraesva ESG and originally planned to replace it with a product I had experience with. After using it for a while the software I became a fan.

Pros

This product runs with very little need for intervention or maintenance. Its very reliable. Besides keeping the product updated I rarely have to go in to fix anything. Its runs smooth all the time

Cons

When I first started using it, the interface took to some time to learn how to navigate .

MC

Marcello C.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ottimo prodotto , consigliatissimo

Pros

La facilità d'uso, blocca quasi tutto lo spam in arrivo. Pochi salsi positivi

Cons

in realtà non ci sono lati negativi, ovviamente non blocca tutto lo spam in arrivo, ogni tanto qualche mail passa, ma credo che nessun prodotto sia efficace al 100%