LogMeOnce Logo

Password and identity management solution

LogMeOnce Reviews

Suggested alternatives

lastpass
nordpass
jamf-connect

Even if there is a data breach, it's still protected through encryption. I also love having the ability to generate a strong password and having it automatically save in the database.
So easy to use and works great. I love the feature that offers to generate a strong password for me.
It's simply amazing, we cannot share all our passwords so we simply create an administration account and invite our employees.
It's so bad I've stopped using it entirely. Sometimes, the LogMeOnce system is thrown into a loop when it automatically fills out a password and the underlying website doesn't recognize it.
The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep.

LS

László S.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

LogMeOnce Review

Pros

It's free and easy to use. I like that there is a mobile app as well.

Cons

I cannot specify the username and password fields manually. Because it doesn't always recognize it by itself.I always have to copy and paste my login details into the built-in popup. LastPass had a workaround for this, which is why it didn't ask me for the data.Alternatively, if I am in a particular domain, you could pre-filter the passwords that belong to the main domain.for example: *.anything.comThe mobile app could also be better, it doesn't always pop up a LogMeOnce to help you fill in your login details.

KG

Krisztina G.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Only password management

Im only using it to store my passwords, but it would be nice if the overall setup would be more pretty. CS helped me several times quickly and efficiently

Pros

Free, costumer service was very helpful.

Cons

Not very pretty, user friendly. Form could be better. I can delet a password acco dentally, not asking confirmation befor deletion ( happened few times)

PG

Paul G.

Maritime, 11-50 employees

Good password manager

I don't solve any business problems with it. I only store my passwords in the system. So far, so good.

Pros

The password management system works wellThe system is usually ergonomic and well programmed

Cons

The Android app is utterly flawed on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S22). The passwords are not visible, the interface is rubbish. It's so bad I've stopped using it entirely.Sometimes, the LogMeOnce system is thrown into a loop when it automatically fills out a password and the underlying website doesn't recognize it.

PS

Patrick S.

Retail, self-employed

Excellent password manager great value for the money

My overall experience with Logmeonce has been very positive. That's why I'm still using it after 5 years

Pros

I have been using Logmeonce for over 5 years and moved to it when my previous password management software raised their prices to what I felt was far beyond what their product was worth. Logmeonce is incredibly versatile, very easy to deploy and use, and is at least as secure if not more secure than any of the other similar products I've used. I used it to store all of my passwords and sensitive information and I access it every single day, multiple times a day. I am a very satisfied user.

Cons

The only things I struggle with in this software is the mobile version. It can be a little glitchy at times on my Android device and it seems a bit overzealous to log me out if I just change screens or do anything else on my phone

LM

Linda M.

Legal Services, self-employed

Lots of options

We do not use it for business, but for personal use.

Pros

It really is easy to use once the initial learning curve is over. I have used it for over 2 years (probably 3) as an individual. I don't even use all the features, but I appreciate the ability to set a password of whatever length I want, with a total choice of numerals, caps or small letters, and symbols. I love that it tells me how long it might take a hacker to hack the password chosen, and that you can try a number of options of length and characters to come up with the size you want with the security you want. It also helps me fill in forms! I can even use it on my mobile phone and still log in to sites, though it is a bit more cumbersome on the phone. Five stars!

Cons

Sometimes I feel I have entered my master password properly, but it gives an error message. That is rare now, but sometimes earlier it would give me an error message several times.

BM

Bill M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

one man show

really helps accross desktop, ipad, iphone, laptop

Pros

I am small, I found this in PC maqg a love it, have had 5 or 6 others start to use it too

Cons

in ipad, it wont flip horizontal. Also on iphone and ipad when you try to login is often says "too many tabs open"

RR

Ronnie R.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

LogMeOnce is a great find!

As someone who is on the web all day long, this end run of the password logjam is such a godsend. Saves a lot of confusion and lost time, and as we all know, tome is money.

Pros

Initially, I was apprehensive about my ability to set up and maintain so many passwords for companies and websites that I need on a daily basis. Turns out, set-up was less stressful than I expected, and with time easy to navigate

Cons

I would like to say that that I enjoy the things that have made my day less stressful, and LogMeOnce is a winner.

GS

Greg S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Great password programe with other benefits

Great, love it and so glad that I purchased it some years ago.

Pros

Love how it is web-based, thereby using it on any computer.I use it for both my work and home passwordsIt has many other benefits other than just passwords, credit card storage, secure notes, and so on.

Cons

I find it frustrating sometimes when remember the registration page during a new site but then don't prompt for the login page when I get to that. I've got a workaround for it, so not a problem for me anymore.I didn't find the automatic password changer any good as it changed the password on the program but not the web page, a trap for novices.

MB

MICHAEL B.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Not a day without it

Great product! I recommend it to everyone I come across who complains about password management

Pros

The software is very easy to use, and yet very secure and encourages good security practices, even for persons who do not know security principles

Cons

Only beef is that sometimes the auto-fill pops up when you don't want it to, even occasionally when you select "not on this page"

CE

Charles E.

Computer Software, self-employed

Great Product

LogMeOne is a top-notch password management solution that excels in both usability and security. Its user-friendly interface, robust security features, seamless integration capabilities, and efficient password management tools make it a standout choice for individuals and businesses alike. By choosing LogMeOne, you're not only simplifying your digital life but also fortifying your online security in an increasingly complex digital landscape.

Pros

In the age of digital dependence, keeping track of passwords has become an arduous task. LogMeOne will simplify your online life while fortifying your security. After thoroughly testing this innovative solution, I am impressed by its user-friendly interface, robust security features, and seamless integration capabilities.

Cons

The only con is that I did not discover this sooner.

SA

Sam A.

Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Product for the Home User to protect and manage multiple logins and passwords

Very happy with the product to manage all of my logins and passwords for a multitude of websites.

Pros

Ability to quickly generate and store new passwords for all the different websites I utilize. I can access the login from all of my devices (several PCs, tablets and iPhones). I can easily keep all of my logins using different passwords for every site, so that if an insecure site exposes my password, it won't affect any other of my logins.

Cons

Some sites don't seem to work very well with LogMeOnce. I used to have issues with LogMeOnce failing to pass my password to login to gmail, but LogMeOnce seems to have fixed this. But I believe other sofware have the same issues as websites change their login methods or new ones with different login processes crop up.

MP

Mar P.

Education Management, self-employed

Easy, Free, and Unlimited

Pros

I chose this software because it is free, and you can add as many websites as you want. Other password sharing/storing applications require a purchase/subscription in order to do more than, say, 5 or 10 accounts. I love being able to put in the information I need, and to be able to access that information very easily. I also use the password generator and the dark web monitoring service.

Cons

I think the thing I like the least is how it defaults some information, or autofills things that I’d prefer to type in fully myself, such as my email, or the website/app name.

MW

Mark W.

Sports, self-employed

Peace of Mind with LogMeOnce

In the past my passwords were all variations on a common theme so I could easily remember them. Now they are highly complex and diverse which ensures that in my work on online life my login details are safe and secure. I also like that I can save my bankcards on LogMeOnce which makes online purchases a breeze.

Pros

I love LogMeOnce as it gives me complete peace of mind to know that all my passwords are saved in one place. It is satisfying to instruct it to create highly secure passwords for the sites I regularly use and the great thing is that I don't have to remember them. I can continue with my online life safe in the knowledge that I my login details are safe and secure.

Cons

The user interface works well but I feel it is perhaps a little dated and idiosyncratic. Having said that, it works perfectly well and I have LogMeOnce for the very high level of security, not because it looks pretty.

TR

Terence R.

Research, self-employed

Management & Control of Application Security

Overall I would not be without it.

Pros

Gives me the ability to systematically manage all security aspects of my applications, both those held locally and those on the internet. Prior to adopting LogMeOnce this aspect of my work was haphazard and confused. Further, applying better practices was limited. LogMeOnce has enabled me to capture all these issues (passwords, PINs, user names, etc) and apply them in a more robust manner.

Cons

The process of capturing the security aspects of a new application or site is can be confusing. Functionality on android devices is not consistent; sometimes it works other times not so.

NL

Nate L.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Low-Priced Option, but Poor Mobile Experience

Pros

Inexpensive software for password management that offers standard protections and features (autosave / autofill, pre-filled suggested passwords, password strength analyzer, password management system, etc.), and lots of additional bells & whistles if you want them. Desktop experience is user-friendly and goes the extra mile to make you feel safe.

Cons

Mobile features are very buggy and don't work well. Autofill doesn't work well in apps n(or in general on mobile - half the time it doesn't show up), and autosave appears to not work with applications either.

NG

Nickolai G.

Entertainment, self-employed

Good and easy to use

Pros

Many features and easy to use. It's the best password manager.

Cons

A bit of a complicated interface to get used to.

ZG

Zachary G.

Retail, 11-50 employees

My Review of LogMeOnce

My overall experience has been great. It saves my passwords, generates new ones, and keeps everything nice and secure.

Pros

I love the auto-generated passwords. I spend way too much time deciding what to use and for software to make one in seconds is amazing. I also much enjoy the autofill when making an account or signing in to websites.

Cons

Sometimes when I'm signing in to a website I want to use a separate account from what I have saved, but the auto sign-in will log in before I have the chance. It's a minor thing that only happens once in a while but still, it can be a hassle.

MA

Michael A.

Military, 10,001+ employees

Best on the market

This program helps my entire team keep on task and it's been forever since I've seen a password written on a calendar pad sitting out in the open on their desk.

Pros

This was extremely easy to install and to continue to use.Not a single problem with saving and securing passwords.

Cons

Occasionally saves two different user/password combinations, but it's easy enough to fix.

CW

Caleb W.

Construction, self-employed

Not Bad

I have e liked this product it sheave and create my passwords as I expected.

Pros

Ease of use and the free version does what I need.

Cons

Sometimes does not auto fill especially in apps.

AP

Axel P.

Real Estate, self-employed

Security at a Rock Solid Price

Pros

There are many password manages fail in comparison to LogMeOnce. LogMeOnce take the user experience to the next level! It's easy of use for the enduser is short of amazing. It is so convenient as there is no need to remember a nonsense word to run you apps. Computing experience that can not be paralleled. All my passwords are in one place. Nothing to worry about. Just go to the website and start using the site. I really enjoyed the option to choose enter your passcode, password, finger print or other ways.

Cons

Nothing wrong, excellent product! It has all that I need a simple password manager that remembers your passwords! Do not over think what this product does. Keep it simple. All my passwords in one place safe and secure.

AJ

Agust J.

Libraries, 1-10 employees

I would be lost without LogMeOnce

Pros

It is so simple to use, and crucial in password management.

Cons

I have not yet found something to dislike, and doubt i will

DR

David R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Best Money Ever Spent

Overall, the app has been one of the best software investments I have ever made.

Pros

The app is very user friendly. The app is so easy to install and use, it is nearly impossible to choose one favorite part of the overall app.

Cons

The only difficulty I have had with the app is in password management. Sometimes the app saves the wrong password for single sign in and auto log in.

EM

Evis M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Very satisfied

Pros

I liked the most the high security that this platform offers and the easiness of navigation.

Cons

i would prefer that the platform not be appeared in every page I am working on.

EM

Eduardo M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

An excellent tool to store and manage passwords safely

I'd recomet this tool to anyone who wants to manage multiple passwords in a safe and centralized way.

Pros

I've been using this tool for years and never had any security issue.

Cons

The free version shows ugly designed ads

DS

Dave S.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Great software!

I have hundreds of logins and passwords and it's impossible to memorize them all. Log Me Once saves me time in accessing these in a secure environment.

Pros

It is very easy to use and speeds up my logins. It also seems very secure. I also like that it is available on my PC and my phone so I can see my passwords anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes it can automatically log in to software when I don't want it it.