Malwarebytes for Teams Logo

Malwarebytes for Teams

Advanced malware protection for small businesses.

Malwarebytes for Teams Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.73/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is best security software for you pc and internet it protects your softwares and important files. I really like the customer support with quick response.
Malware bytes is a solid anti virus program. The thing that makes it solid is that it works and is compatible with many other programs so good for business and the cost is fair.
Its an outstanding and fun user interface and is atraight to the point with all of its blocking technology.
Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created.
Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations.
I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Malwarebytes for Teams users...

ESET Endpoint Security-logocaret
listing-logo

ESET Endpoint Security

How would you rate Malwarebytes for Teams?

Slowdown and pop-ups

Does this work? How do you know- you may not have any viruses coming in or problems on your hard drive. I uninstalled it for 6 months, then put it back on, and had no issues. It definitely slowed down my computer, and the daily pop-ups advertising itself got annoying (hence the uninstall).

Pros

This installs easy. Fortunately, this also uninstalls easy. Once installed it does not have a lot of work to keep running.

Cons

Definitely slows down your system. I use a range of computers and I can see slowdown on all of them, even our high-end machines. The pop-ups to upgrade or extend your service or whatever else are extremely annoying and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn them off. Nothing like pop-ups while doing a demo or sharing your screen, and they happen every day.

A critical tool in this day and age

Pros

With so many potential threats on the internet today, I am reassured knowing that my system and personal information is protect with Malwarebytes installed on my computer.

Cons

There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you want more than the basic malware protection (such as website monitoring and ransomware protection), you need to get the personal subscription at a minimum.

I feel safe and secure!

Pros

I haven't had any issues in the 3 years that i have had this program! One of the best malware and spyware detection elimination software that there is. I ran a scan the first time and it had removed 6 malwares that had my internet browser locked up.

Cons

I don't have any complaints towards this software. Has done the job for me thus far and i am definitely happy with the results

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Should Be On Every Business Computer

Pros

Clean interface and use to understand, even for a novice. I have a client who even had a traumatic brain injury and she could get the simple understanding of what it is and how to use it.

Cons

It can take a long time to do the scan especially when you have thousands of files for Malwarebytes to scan, however, that also means they are doing a thorough job!

Not an everyday usage, type for us. But there when we need it.

But overall minimal frustrations for the needed benefit, in our digital age of day to day use or our systems.

Pros

Looks for the things, you don't notice. Finds problems you did know you had. Help the user correct the issues it found. What more would you be looking for in product like this?

Cons

The occasional freeze up, during the process, and sometimes the updating of the database process crashes.

Great Free option for Malware Protection

Pros

Reliable software that has all the options I need to supliment our companies anti-virus software. If i need to run a quick scan, this is my go to. Easy to use and reliable!

Cons

none that i can think of, really. We use the free option, what can you really get for free? If anything its worth testing out to see what you think for yourself.

Anti-Malware for Business

Pros

Great anti-virus software, i've had a lot of experience with Malwarebytes before, and when i started using this program, i definetely wasn't dissapointed

Cons

Custommer Support might not be the fastest with responding to e-mails, but they do always come through with the right solution to your porblem

Misleading Sales Description

Pros

I have been a loyal user for the last 3 years. The product has helped to stop and cleanup vagarious malicious software problems. It does work.

Cons

Purchase an annual subscription with an upgrade to Malware Premium (I have been a user for the last 3 years). License was for three installs. When I tried to use one of the installs for my MacbookAir, it would not let me complete the registration. Tech Support told me I would need to purchase a separate license. That is not what their website advertises. Look elsewhere to other software. They are not truthful in advertising.

Malwarebytes anti-malware

it is a really good software just make sure your computers has enough resources.

Pros

it really does a deep scan and removes a lot of garbage generated just by browsing the web. it really improves the performance of the computer once it clean everything

Cons

it takes a long time to do the scan and it affects the performance of the computer, it consumes a lot of resources.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business review

Customer support of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is awesome 24/7 they are available.

Pros

Cons

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is awesome software for all type of businesses but i think it's little bit expensive.

Malwarebytes

Pros

I am very pleased with this software. I am the IT Manager for my company and have tried several different Anti-Malware programs and this has the best results by far

Cons

The software finds unwanted programs that other, bigger name programs didn't and has greatly improved the performance of our work computers.

Great background solution

Pros

The database is regularly updated and catches most everything. It is fairly easy to use for a variety of users (from high technical skills to low technical skills).

Cons

Minimal if any complaints about this product. If anything, the only semi-concerning item is that it can be fairly easy for the end user to abort the scan and not update the database.

Malware buster!

Pros

It can deeply scan within your system and be able to isolate infected file and detect threats that other competitors could not detect it.

Cons

I can hardly think of any disadvantage. Except for the user interface, i guess it needs a little improvement with the design. It looks obsolete for me.

Malware Bites Does everything its supposed to

easy to recommend, simply does what it says it does

Pros

easy to use, just set it up, a few clicks and its working away catches all sorts of bad things auto updates

Cons

can be a bit of a RAM memory hog , slowing down other applications on my computer, though you can work away while its running

Does a good job

Overall, Malwarebytes is a great option, but has a few user issues to deal with. Despite this, I'd still recommend them.

Pros

Malwarebytes is a thorough computer protection software. I've recommended it many times to people whose computers were acting glitchy who found relief with a Malwarebytes scan.

Cons

The program requires updates that they don't always efficiently inform the customer are needed. Also, sometimes it can be difficult to get updates installed.

Solid anti-malware

Pros

It's quick and efficient, haven't used anything else since I first tried it. Same thing I use for my personal computers as well.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives regarding Malwarebytes. I have never been disappointed with it and that's a rare thing for me among anti virus software.

Very effective way to keep viruses off your workstation

Pros

Works well across all the stations at our office can find an remove just about any malware without the use of another program.

Cons

Not many cons the only thing is it doesn't have a free version after you do the initial trial. Other than that is does what is says it does.

Never failed me in 10 years

Pros

I've been using this product for 10+ years and it continues to be my go-to emergency virus-removal tool. With an extensive list of features that include Root-Kit analysis, this product can tackle even the nastiest of infections.

Cons

In cases like this, I would normally say that the only con is that it's not free.. But in this case, even the free version can tackle anything you throw at it. I will say that the UI changes over the years have required some adaptation but the main features remain the same. If you install the free version, it will automatically enable the Trial mode and it must be disabled manually.

I have used MalwareBytes for at least 7 years and the last two years I have had to have support send me a patch to get the renewal to download.

It used to be a good program but the company has left the same problems untreated for the last two years. It takes a long time to download it since I had to request patches from the company. I will never use it again, it is too frustrating.

Pros

It does block some sites in real time so that I can close them right away. It scans quickly. It has a lot of options as to what I want scanned.

Cons

Whenever I downloaded MalwareBytes Exploit, my computer would not start normally. I had to start it in Safe Mode and remove antiexploit.

Always Nervous

Anti-malware is a tricky business and you have to find somebody you can trust. Malwarebytes has been building that trust.

Pros

Malwarebytes is an industry leader in Malware removal and it seems to do what it is supposed to do. That is all you could ask of it. I have used Malwarebytes successfully without issue - that's the best I can say, for any such product.

Cons

The whole world of antivirus and antimalware software is shrouded in some modern clouds of mystery. No one really knows for sure. One poorly handled false positive can potentially crush your Windows OS. So far so good.

Malwarebytes is used to keep our company information safe from outside sources.

Pros

Malwarebytes is very easy to setup and have running to protect your computer from viruses. You can have it automatically scan daily/weekly depending on your needs and then you just let it do it's thing.

Cons

You do have to purchase more for certain features. It's not an all inclusive package which is unfortunate.

Robust anti malware

Pros

It's fast, clean with robust AI engines to detect and determine the threat and keep device safe. It detects and stop nearly all threats including ransomware.

Cons

Sometimes while scanning it is taxing on system resources which makes device slow to response. It is not an antivirus replacement and it's somewhat expensive.

Malwarebytes is used to keep our company information safe from outside sources.

Pros

This is easy and automatic. It keeps my info safe without me having to monitor it. There's rarely anything it finds, but when it does I can take care of the problem as well.

Cons

Sometimes the updates interrupt my work when asking to run safety checks. This is more of a slight inconvenience rather than a real con.

Great Product and Easy to Install

We are able to catch, quarantine and delete any malware that happens to come up. It provides a sense of security.

Pros

Installation was simple. I like that the software scans daily automatically and I can also do manual scans when needed. I feel my data is much safer with this software installed.

Cons

I don't think any of it hard to use. Maybe I overlooked something but it would be nice to have a malware 'for dummies' explanation of everything it does.

The perfect anti-malware

Malwarebytes is your one-stop-shop for small business anti-malware needs!

Pros

Malwarebytes is the de-facto choice for anti-malware. Light and non-intrusive solution with a clean UI means that in comparison to other solutions such as Avast and BitDefender, Malwarebytes is the best choice. Virus scans feel fast, trustworthy and reliable.

Cons

The license fee could be considered fairly costly on a large scale, even for a relatively small team.