Malwarebytes for Teams Logo

Malwarebytes for Teams

Advanced malware protection for small businesses.

Malwarebytes for Teams Reviews - Page 3

Awesome Software!

Pros

This helps me to get rid all of the malware virus on all my files! And you can schedule the time you want to scan your files regularly. Definitely a must!

Cons

I haven't encountered issues so far.

Great Program that is free.

Love this program as it has helped me fix some issues on my computers.

Pros

Free version. Thoroughly scans for Malware Protects your computer. It is very easy to install and use.

Cons

I have not cons at this point. I guess the only issue I would have is that it is not completely free, but that is to be expected.

Decent option for smaller businesses, but lacks the higher quality support and the more reliable functionality of alternative protection software

Decided to stick to our main name brand antivirus provider as we found the extensive support we had been used to and renewal options faired much better than switching to an almost entirely new system.

Pros

Business packages option are decent, and price point is fine especially with added options of onsite installation and server management upkeep, feature set is also comparable to other brands of antivirus software but not as extensive from our experience.

Cons

Support was an issue at times, although no major issues at the time of writing with the threat detection aspects, but we had only been trailing the software before considering making a switch from our in house previous brand of protection.

Gold Standard

Pros

Whenever there's a intrusion, I always use MWB to make sure the system is clean. It can do a surface scan or deep dive, depending on your needs.

Cons

Not the best stand-alone AV out there, but the main purpose is to work in tandem with other AV software.

Malwarebytes.org is Ransomware

When Malwarebytes.org first started it was the best thing I'd ever seen, worked well, fast, and free. Then I got a virus which I believe probably made Malwarebytes.org a lot of money because one had to pay to remove it. I have no problem Melwarebytes.org making money. Its the way they went about making it. I took a snapshot of what happened after I refused to pay

Pros

The free vision good at the start, then when you get a virus, hold on, Melwarebytes.org want money or no can fix????

Cons

I have proof that Malwarebytes.org is Ransomware. I took a screenshot of what happened after I got the virus. anyone with a bit of a brain could see Malwarebytes was ransomware. Pay the money and get it fixed or suffer the consequences.

Needed of all!

Pros

and yes! no doubt, we all need a malware protection and this solves the risk of having a malicious site or virus on your system.

Cons

this worth of investing! No cons o far!...

Keeps unwanted tracking at bay

Pros

i like the way that it gets rid of the tracking cookies that seem to find themselves all throughout my computer

Cons

it does not really have any cons, product does what it says and as of this point i have no negatives that i can report

You won't be disappointed

I guess I'm jjs ot sure what all creatures are available when you purchase any of the upgrades I only use the free version and it has done well for me.

Pros

This software has saved my you know what, quite a few times and just using the free version. It is very sim0le to use. And did I mention free!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any thing that i can say that i do not like or am disappointed in while using this program.

Perfect if you have a malware issue with your browser

Pros

Everytime I have a problem of this kind this is the tool I use, it cleans the system perfectly and I have not found any malware that this tool could not remove.

Cons

The only thing I dislike but is not a big deal is that I need to reboot the machine everytime after I run the cleaner, like I said is not a big deal and I understand why this has to happen so no problem at all.

Good malware scanner

Pros

This keeps our computers safe and we have not had any problems with malware since using this product.

Cons

Computer performance takes a drop when scanning, so you can't do anything to strenuous at the same time.

A great solution for homes and businesses alike!

Pros

Makes us feel secure. We recently had a virus scare and needed to look into anti-virus programs. Malwarebytes was easy to set up and use.

Cons

Cost could be a little lower.

Got us up & running again!

Effectively removed malware from my own work laptop, as well as a number of our new hires who had malware on their devices

Pros

Easy to use - anybody can figure out how to run the scan and the software will "quarantine" anything that looks suspect, then remove it altogether if it is indeed malware Did not take very long to complete the scan and remove the malware Price was right

Cons

It did what it was supposed to do for a reasonable price - no cons I can think of (unless the price is a barrier for your organization)

Malwarebytes helps us feel protected in our new business!

I would recommend Malwarebytes as a step beyond the normal virus protections to ensure the safety of your computer data.

Pros

We are relieved that our computer system and customer files are protected against malicious malware. The product was delivered in a timely fashion, with clear instructions on how to install the software.

Cons

When I first tried to follow the guidelines to get to the download site, it brought me to a general internet search result page. After several tries, I was able to access the site that allowed me to download the software.

Malwarebytes saved my computer!

Pros

I love how easy to use Malwarebytes is! My computer was hacked several years ago, but after downloading Malwarebytes, I have no fear of outsiders getting in.

Cons

The only negative comment I have is that the premium price seems high. But I am trilled with all it will do in the free version.

Essential tool for IT Toolbox

Overall I highly recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business for every computer that connects to the internet.

Pros

Malwarebytes does it's job and has been recommended to me by every IT person I've come in contact with. The free trial is great for most cases but if you're looking for something to regularly run in the background and keep your computer safe from malware, then this has always been my preferred choice.

Cons

In most cases I would not pay for the licensed version, the free trial has enough features but requires a little more upkeep.

Seems to serve the purpose

Pros

The scanning is pretty fast and everything seems to be working.

Cons

The pricing plan is a bit expensive for smaller companies

Malwarebytes is a decent software for home

Pros

Very easy to install and use. It automatically downloads updates so your computer is up to date with the latest malwares. Great for the every day user

Cons

The download from the website can be a little frustrating. It is limited in what you can modify and program. Not that great for advanced users

Superb antidot

i would recommend for mid level companies

Pros

1.automatically detect virus in system and give you report. 2.do not slow down your system as it works in background and break process in small chunks.

Cons

Not for major bugs but still a good option to consider for mid level bugs. no risk analysis and bug reasons

Great Malware Hunter Software

Pros

This software is really easy to use and the functionality is easy to understand. Great Experiences when using this.

Cons

The price is too expensive for single user. And so below detection when scanning process. Need improvement.

For me the best protection for malware

I trust widely in this malware protection for my personal Desktop.

Pros

It´s interface is very well designed, so that it is very easy to scan, analize your PC and to eliminate a problem or malware. Once I accidentally got a Malware and malwarebytes was the only way I found to solve my problem and eliminate this malware after 2 weeks trying it.

Cons

I didn´t find anything that i dont like of malewarebytes.

Great for what it does.

Great. Simple and easy to use.

Pros

I really like the quick simple interface. Easy for users and get the job done efficiently.

Cons

It's not an all encompassing malware solution. There are others more all encompassing solutions for a slightly higher price.

Secured and protected!

Pros

It protects my laptop from malware and viruses. When I open to not so familiar sites, it notifies if there is a malicious threat or not. It helps me a lot, especially on my work.

Cons

I don't see any negative in this app because this serves a protection for all users.

Great Anti-virus Software

Pros

Malwarebytes is a great, cheap and effective Anti-Virus software and so far I am very happy with it.

Cons

I have just started using this software so I am not aware of any cons, but I will update my review once I have a little more time with the software.

Review of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Pros

this helps my system in well-condition and alerting me if my pc is infected and able to delete the infected files and restores it.

Cons

it takes a long time when I'm scanning my laptop. But I'm still using it.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Pros

it has a great functionality, basic features and looks. It gives you secured and protected in some malicious files or sites.

Cons

it lags when start to open it sometimes.