Miradore Logo
Miradore

The Smarter MDM Platform to Securely Manage All Devices?

visit website

Miradore Reviews - Page 2

The big challenger of the market

Miradore is a state-of-the-art MDM that has nothing to envy from bigger players on the market. Being significantly cheaper than its competitors, it is good value for the money but it lacks a few features and could do with some simple UI improvements. Still a very robust product: what it does, it does it well. Great customer support, you will get in touch with a real person in a matter of seconds and they are very knowledgeable about their product.

Pros

The price and the customer support.

Cons

Some missing features and a very restrictive web API.

Ultimately a great little simple MDM solution.

Pros

Its very simple to enroll the devices and its very simple to manage all my devices, and its a very clean platform

Cons

The app must be open in order I should be able to track down the location of the device , I would love that the tracking should work even the app is not open

Miradore Online Review

Pros

Nothing stands out that we like the most.

Cons

The lockout and wipe features do not work. Support is unable to figure it out.

I'm sorry you encountered difficulty with the product. I have shared your feedback internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Good for small businesses with free version.

It's a great system to control mobile devices for small businesses that cannot afford paying for more sophisticated systems. In the past I've used Meraki MDM, which is more advanced, but not affordable for small businesses. Keep the free version alive!

Pros

Free version is great for small businesses.

Cons

I was testing Miradore... added a few devices, locked, unlocked, wiped, etc (for testing purposes); then I deleted one user from Miradore, but the device (Mac) kept a code when it turns on even before loading OS. The only was to recover the device was to contact tech support, which is not available in US time and took me days to recover the device with their help. It was a bad experience. other than that, I'm good with Miradore.

Truly appreciate your review, Adrian, thank you. I have shared your feedback internally. Best, Miradore.

Miradore for small company

Pros

As a small company, its nice that there is a free option to be able to test out features before committing. Once getting the hang of the UI, it became fairly easy to use and add more devices

Cons

Initially, I did find that the UI was a bit cumbersome and not easy to find features and the setup took a while to first get

Thank you, Chris, for writing a review and providing feedback. I have shared your concerns about the UI internally. Best, Miradore team.

Product is solid for the money, support needs work

Overall, the product does a pretty decent job. We've had some issues where we needed to contact customer support and the time difference between use here in the eastern US and Finland made it difficult. When we finally did hear back from support, they didn't have an answer for us.

Cons

Hi Kent, We're very sorry to hear about your experience concerning support. We reviewed our records, and it seems that from the latest ticket from your site, we did indeed respond back with a possible solution, and we have not heard back from you. Perhaps you didn't receive it? If you could, please send us a new ticket to support.online@miradore.com and we'll look into this again for you. Sorry again for the inconvenience. Best regards, Sean Brennan

So far so good.

So far, everything is going well. We have secured several devices, and deployed configurations and apps with ease. Miradore has been a great asset to our company for security and ease of deployment.

Pros

I like the features that are available. The device enrollment only takes a few minutes. The Configuration and Application deployment features make it easy to get devices out fast. This helps us get the secure mobile devices out to the users faster.

Cons

The Web interface can be a little overwhelming at first. There is a lot of information on the page, and one can get easily confused if they are not familiar with the interface.

Thank you, Timothy, for providing this review. I have shared your comments on the Web interface internally for additional investigation. Best, Miradore Team.

MDM On A Budget

Pros

The flexibility and pricing of the product.

Cons

The documentation isn't always clear when configuring the software but once it is setup it works well.

John, thank you for providing this review. Best, Miradore Team.

Large iPad Deployment

Pros

This was very easy to set up and deploy, very user friendly software. Customer service was fantastic.

Cons

There were times that I had difficulty getting the profiles to download. However the customer service was very helpful in getting it resolved.

Thank you so much, Jeffrey, for leaving this review and providing feedback. I have circulated this internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Split but functional

Functional, does what I need as a small user keeping an extended family updated

Pros

Works well, simplified the action of adding new people and devices. Helps me keep everyone up to date and chose Those slow to update their OS

Cons

Android and Apple definitions unnecessarily separate; for example, to use a single WiFi SSID and password, I need to make one for iOS and one for android with exact same values. Haven’t tested adding PCs, if possible, just handsets and tablets.

Thank you for your review and feedback. Best, Miradore Team.

Great value

Pros

There is great value to the cost of this software.

Cons

More features could be useful, such as remotely manage app data.

Thank you for your review, Brett. I've shared your feedback internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Excellent Solution For BYOD

Pros

It supports all major device vendors and it is easy to set it up. I also like the pricing for all offered tiers. Feature wise it is aligned with all the major offerings.

Cons

Free version lacks basic features like location tracking and restrictions. Not sure why that isn't included because it would certainly bring more small businesses to Miradore Online who would potentially upgrade once they grow bigger.

Really appreciate your review and feedback, Jens, thank you. I have shared your suggestion internally with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Educational use of Miradore

We have 170 IPADS on our College site and had been using Apple configurator as the primary means of supervision. I had been searching the internet for a means of making the process simpler as I and my team do not have the time for manually making changes in device after device. I found Miradore via google and the rest is history. We tried it on a trial period and were so impressed that we purchased the full package and have never looked back. It is simple to use, does what it says it can do and the customer support is on par with the best I have ever used in over 23 years in the industry. We will retain the services of Miradore annually and would urge establishments to give it a try !

Cons

It is a good tool, although a bit hard to understand.

Pros

It is possible to do all sorts of things. Especially if you are using Samsung devices. The kiosk-mode and the possibility to track location is something that is very good, if you are having a project with a lot of devices.

Cons

Once you have given it a name, it shows in the list, but the list is not shown alphabetic, which is weird. You can change this, but all, ALL, changes are set to default as soon as you go to another page.

Really appreciate the review and feedback, Mathias, thank you. We have made note of this suggestion. Best regards, Miradore Team

Miradore Online Review

It is a great tool and I have recommended to others.

Pros

I love that there is a free tier that allows us to give the tool a great trial and that it helps out a lot of organizations that need something simple

Cons

I hav not found anything so far that this does not do for us.

Thank you, Scott, for writing this review! We're happy it's working out for you and your organization. Best, Miradore Team.

Simple, Easy device management

We were able to keep our devices in control , and manage them. Allowing different departments to perform different, and limited tasks.

Pros

It is very easy to manage all of your mobile devices in one place, remotely on the cloud.

Cons

At first i thought it will be hard to navigate, but they have great costumer service to help make the right choices.

Great but still needs a lot of work

Pros

Easy to use. smooth interface, with awesome support. Easy to add devices and deploy them. easy to configure different settings.

Cons

Cant Idenitify which device is what. cant deploy an app to just one device. no way for asset management

Hi Sam, Thanks a lot for your review and feedback! It's much appreciated. I'd just like to address some of your comments for the Cons as I'm afraid you might be missing something in the interface. As long as you are on the Enterprise plan deploying applications is possible to either one device at a time or many devices at a time. Please read more about Application deployment in our Knowledge...

We Love Miradore

Pros

Easy to use, easy to understand and simple configuration

Cons

The price jumped up by $1 right after we converted to Mirador. Still not even close to what we were paying for and is a way better system.

We're so thankful for this outstanding review, Brittany! We're happy you love the product. Best, Miradore Team.

Great entry level MDM

Pros

Does it what it says, and does it well. The features advertised work very well. Had very little issues with setup, config and deployment

Cons

Not as feature rich as some of the other platforms such as inTune and Airwatch, but still definitely worth it.

Thank you for the feedback. Best regards, Miradore Team

Great Service Very Helpful Tech Support

Great customer service always helpful and top of any issues

Pros

Ability to deploy Apps. And tracking Also the ability to remote wipe

Cons

Pushing apps could be a little bit more streamlined but it may be do to apple.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Joseph! We're glad it's worked well. Best, Miradore Team.

Easy and powerfull

We was looking for a MDM solution for us and our customers and with Miradore we found it! It is easy, powerfull and with a great user support.

Pros

The ease of use and the complete features that we need.

Cons

No serial number at the devices basic list.

Hello José Ramón, thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that everything is running smoothly. Best regards, Miradore Team

Initial Process

Very good for streamlining processes

Pros

Versatillity and ability to save time with ourprocedures

Cons

Initial Process to setup with Providers and with adding additions is unacceptable

Thank you, Shane, for providing this review. Your feedback re: additions has been shared internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Very Straightforward

Excellent, fast customer service, and the best for the price.

Pros

Ease of use, Simple explanations, walks you through the entire set up process.

Cons

IOS configuration deployment can be a bit slow

Thank you, Christopher, for this wonderful review! We're happy it's working out for you. Best, Miradore team.

Miradore - the best MDM!

Pros

Very simply and user friendly. Very helpful reports and dashboards.

Cons

Options that are not in the package should be turned off.

Thank you for the review, Kamil! We're happy that you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Good low cost MDM solution

We used it as a low cost management solution for the schools Nooks. It was great for our needs. But for larger organizations I'd reccomend something akin to Meraki or JAMF as their MDM solution.

Pros

It beat all the competition on price for MDM solutions. And it was simple and straightforward to use.

Cons

Not as robust as some of the more expensive MDM solutions. Initial set up on a device while simple is a bit of a hassle

Appreciate your review and feedback, Alex, thank you. I have shared this internally with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.