Miradore Logo
Miradore

The Smarter MDM Platform to Securely Manage All Devices?

visit website

Miradore Reviews - Page 3

Miradore a good way to track and manage your company phone

Pros

To be able to track all my phone and control every software that you need on each phone

Cons

Can't get any informations on iPhone yet.

We appreciate your review, Christian, thank you. I have shared your feedback on iPhone support internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Great MDM product

Pros

Easy Implementation, Good user experience

Cons

Mostly Everything is OK with the product

Thank you so much for your review, Karoly! We're glad you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Great MDM!!

Pros

The interface is easy to use. The device's enrollment is very easy to do.

Cons

Besides the fact that I would like to get all the features for free, I have no cons about that solution.

Many thanks for your review! Best regards, Miradore Team.

We can´t manage without anymore

Miradore Online has helped our mobile device management very much. With this it is easy to install software, directly with the right license. We also use it to deploy managed configuration to mobile devices, such as WLAN-settings, password policy etc. When we deploy a new device, we can track numerous varibales, such as: -used memory -carrier -installed software -warranty status (we mark every new device purchase day) -IMEI And ofcourse we can monitor has devices been online. All in all, Miradore Online has exceeded our expectations!

Miradore Ups and Downs

Pros

I like that once you have everything set up it's easy to manage.

Cons

I do not like the support or lack of support.

I'm sorry, Tonya, that you have experienced difficulty with our support; I have shared your concern internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Great for higher education!

Overall, Miradore is there for what we need it to be there for, MDM. Lots of mobile devices and the configurations and business profiles we're easy to set up. Enrollment is easy to do as well.

Pros

Ease of set up was great. Very smooth and easy to transition. One of the better MDM tools we have used. Android management is a big reason we purchased this.

Cons

Not too many bad things to say, if any. It's easy to use, the pricing is really done well and the customer support is top notch.

Thank you so much for this review. We're happy you've found this to be one of the better MDM tools you've used. Best, Miradore Team.

Best product

Pros

Able to manage all my devices from one account

Cons

Nothing at the very moment , love every bit of the software

Thank you so much for this review, Judah! We're happy you love every bit of the product. Best, Miradore Team.

Pretty easy set-up when following from video examples

Pros

Very configurable and useful for small to large Org to manage wide variety of devices. Like that you can pull the devices in via Apple corp device programs. Contact Apple to get corp acct and then link to Miradore to be able to do large batches

Cons

1st set-up takes a little bit of time to orientate to the process, but videos are very helpful...

Thanks Nicholas, many more videos to come!

Much easier to use than our last platform

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use that Miradore affords the system administrators and it has so many great features

Cons

The installation process can be a little difficult on iOS device because of all the permissions needed. Sometimes the when the profile is downloaded to the device it won't open and complete. I don't think that this is necessarily Miradore's issue and probably a device issue though.

Truly appreciate your review, Sahsha. Best, Miradore Team

Pretty Slick Product

The profiles are good and allow for a nice bundling of applications for different profiles and that is a good thing, but the process to get there is a bit cumbersome.

Pros

Once the profiles are set it is pretty slick to send them to the phones. The product overall is good but it is complicated to use.

Cons

The process of getting profiles onto the phones is cumbersome with many steps and if you do something wrong during the process you have to wipe the device and start over. That was a bit frustrating.

Truly appreciate your review, Michelle, thank you. I have shared this feedback internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Easy to use and deplay

No issues with the product overall, would like to see more features, or the ability to send push notifications and real time location tracking.

Pros

I like the modern layout and intuitive controls of the ui

Cons

different tiers of the software are not balanced according to price

Thank you so much, Evan, for providing this review and feedback. I have shared your comments internally for further consideration. Best, Miradore Team.

We set up our clients in Miradore and I had to learn how to use it pretty quickly to help them

It is so much quicker to navigate and the dashboards are a huge time saver!

Pros

It is clean and easy to navigate. Everything flows very logically and does not require checking multiple places to see what is going on.

Cons

There are certain places where the terminology only makes sense once it is explained. There could be more definition around some of that. (i.e. what is a config profile? How exactly does "Sync" work? Reset Passcode - for the app? for the iPad? etc...)

Hi Becky. Excellent suggestion, thank you very much for the feedback. Kind regards, Miradore Team

Great value for the service

We are very happy with the service and cost, this has been a great help to our company in managing our devices.

Pros

Miradore has been a great bridge for us between Apple Business Manager and our use of devices in the field. We needed to get a better handle overall on control of the devices and Miradore has helped us accomplish that with an easy platform and more than reasonable cost.

Cons

We haven't found any negatives yet with using Miradore.

Truly appreciate your review, Leah, thank you so much! Best, Miradore Team.

Best App Management Software

Pros

Very user friendly. You need little or no training at all.

Cons

Though its a cloud based software. Would be helpful if there is a version assigned for each release. Its hard to establish tractability if there is no software version

Very much appreciate your review and feedback, Subramanian. We've circulated it here among the product managers. Best, Miradore Team.

Very glitchy program, terrible customer service

Pros

There simply was not much to like about this software.

Cons

It caused several phones to error out with "The configuration for your iPhone could not be downloaded" and basically would brick the phone. I contacted customer service and they could not help me at all. They said I needed a Mac computer to fix the problem with Apple Configurator. When I told him I did not have a Mac, he told me I would need to borrow one or go to an Apple store to get the phone fixed. My employee took it to an Apple store and was told it was a Miradore problem, not Apple and they could do nothing to fix it. I relayed this to Miradore and did not get a response back for 13 days, with an apology for the delay but no solution other than to again borrow a Mac to use Apple Configurator.

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you've had that experience with Apple Configurator, and we've again alerted our teams internally re: this issue. Best, Miradore Team.

Managing devices and distributing packages in a 200+ device office environment

Pros

The ease of finding information about the customers device and distributing software, running scripts and updates.

Devices Managed

Pros

This platform makes managing my devices and there features easy. With time I can make this my default go to MDM PLATFORM.

Cons

None at this time. The GUI is the only thing that could use some tweaking.

Thank you for proving this review and feedback. I have shared your comments about the UI internally. Best, Miradore team.

Good MDM

Pros

Ease of use. The dashbord is easy to understand and very user friendly.

Cons

Web pages are sometimes slow to load so the dashboard hesitates.

Really appreciate your review, Jonathan, thank you. I have shared this feedback internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Great for mobile devices

I use this to keep me out of the apple store. I needed a tool that would allow me to factory reset iPhones from users that are no longer employed with us. It was easy to set up and easy to install on the devices so for us it is the perfect tool.

Pros

Allows me to wipe and reissue phones even when I don't have the password

Cons

sometimes needs a push to sync with devices

Really appreciate your review and feedback, thank you! Happy to hear that it meets your needs. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Miradore Online Review

Pros

Very easy to use and setup. Tracking devices was easy.

Cons

Had an issue with some features not working.

Thank you for your review and feedback, Nick. I'm sorry you had an issue with some features not working; I have shared this internally with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

A little cumbersome to navigate

Once you get used to the software support it seems to work fine but I think that it could be a little more user-friendly

Pros

A little cumbersome to navigateOnce you get used to the software it’s not that bad just trying to

Cons

Once you get used to the software it’s not that bad just trying toLearn it

Very much appreciate your review, Robin, thank you. I have shared this feedback about the issues with the navigation internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Good option to try an MDM

Pros

Free version for SMBs that don't have many strict requirements. Once you're set up, it's very clear what is a paid feature. Works well for what we need - inventory + option to wipe device / reset passcode remotely.

Cons

Confusing interface and odd visual design (that cartoon character is really weird!)

Thank you for your review and feedback, Philippe, and we have shared it with the product folks. Best, Miradore Team

Competitively priced, lacks some important features

Pros

Dashboard and client were user friendly.

Cons

Does to support all of the types of deployments we would like to do. No FOTA or AFW support

Truly appreciate your review, Chris, thank you. I have shared your concerns about features internally. Best, Miradore Team.

EMT

Pros

Easy to set up the options are fast and easy that it gives you

Cons

Sometimes it's confusing using the iOS options

Thank you, Matthew, for your review and feedback. I have shared your comments about the iOS options internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Easy and versatile software to manage all our devices

I've been using Miradore (MDM and management suite) for a year now and I've been very satisfied. It's reliable and pretty easy to use. We get all our devices (150 laptops and 150 phones) under the same software and register and there's also connector to 3rd party leasing-software which is great.