Miradore Logo
Miradore

The Smarter MDM Platform to Securely Manage All Devices?

visit website

Miradore Reviews - Page 4

Miradore great tool!

Pros

I love the free use while still having the ability to use it.

Cons

Miradore does not have all of the features of Intune or other options.

Thank you, Garrett, for your kind words! Glad it's working out for you. Best, Miradore Team.

Solid MDM choice

Pros

It has a good user interface and a umber of features to make mass deployment much more manageable.

Cons

I think it's overpriced. Also, there was no warning when installing as a device admin that Miradore cannot be removed without a factory reset.

Really appreciate your review, thank you, Lai. I have shared this feedback internally with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Miradore

Pros

It worked well and was very simple to use

Cons

it was sometimes a bit overwelming with how many features it has

Thank you, Bradin, for providing this feedback. I have shared your comment internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Even I could Use it!

Pros

The ease of starting it up with little experience was a good thing

Cons

Didn’t have enough time to try it on all platforms we use.

Thank you for your review. Best, Miradore Team.

A good and clear program where you can find the information you need

Pros

The software is easy to use and contains the necessary information about the devices. Using the software learns quickly.

Cons

There has not yet entered anything to develop when I have used the program and everything has worked well so far.

Hello Aleksi, thank you for the review and happy to hear that everything is running smoothly. Best regards, Miradore Team

Good easy to use software

More granular controls on devices like Samsung (Leveraging KNOX MDM policies would be awesome) would be nice.

Pros

Ease of use, clutter free interface. Wish you could set a default tab on login instead of dashboard as default.

Cons

Nothing major. Wish it was faster, it takes a little longer to login on some devices even with fast internet connections.

We truly appreciate your review and feedback, Ishmum, thank you. We have shared this internally with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

A basic and advance MDM solution

employees can use their devices on our campus.

Pros

The ease of use is great, and it easy to remove company information from personal devices

Cons

Not all the time but some glitch when user gets enrollment message

We truly appreciate your feedback, Emanuel, taking note of your experience about the enrollment message glitch. Best, Miradore Team.

Awesome Service

We Used Miradore to deploy about 120 tablets within our org and the service was straight forward and easy to use. The Staff at Miradore are amazing and really want to help you out, with super quick response.

Good product - Easy to set up and use

We've just started using the product, but so far so good.

Pros

Ease of use. Set it up, and its very easy to roll out to machines.

Cons

Installs sometimes fail for no apparent reason.

Much appreciate this feedback, Adam. I have shared your comments internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Miradore Online review

Trying to create an MDM for free is difficult but necessary.

Pros

What I liked most was it’s free to use.

Cons

Start up seemed a bit complicated... the how to manuals would be easier I think with pictures along with directions

Marie, thank you for the review and feedback. I have shared your suggestion internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Great Product

love how simle the process is from start to finish, very easy to train

Pros

easy to set up for any user and viewing the reports are simple

Cons

unfortunately had some browser related issue

We really appreciate your review and feedback. Thank you, Jarvis! Best, Miradore Team

Great Software

Pros

The easy to use software made it easy for me and my team to function.

Cons

Hard to navigate when using I couldn’t find some buttons but eventually did

Thank you for your review and feedback, Tyce. Happy it's worked out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

Adding iphones

Pros

Easy to use and can give access to everyone in IT

Cons

Nothing, I think every part of the software is easy to use

We truly appreciate this review, Joe! Thank you so much. Best, Miradore Team.

MDM for business

We were looking to manage our devices.

Pros

Inexpensive MDM. Finding not designed for large enterprise deployments.

Cons

The tool is great for small businesses but we found their were some features missing.

Thank you for your review and feedback. I have shared your comments with our product developers. Best, Miradore Team.

Ipad management

We now have the ability to manage 10 ipads that our employees have without the worry of getting locked out of the ipads if one of them decides to leave.

Pros

I enjoyed the ability to manage the state of multiple ipads in one location.

Cons

Live support was difficult to obtain. I had very specific questions and ended up finding a sales guy that pointed me in the right direction

Thank you for your review, Andy, and I'm sorry you experienced difficulty obtaining support. I have shared this internally with the appropriate folks. Best, Miradore Team.

So forgettable

Pros

So forgettable that I don’t remember what I liked most.

Cons

Same goes for least. Just a forgettable piece of software

Thank you for providing this review, Matt.

Great for startup

Pros

I liked how quickly everything came together.

Cons

The tutorials could be a bit more streamlined so it's easier to customize your setup from the git-go.

Thank you for your feedback, Michael. We have shared it internally. Best, Miradore Team

Couldn't live without it!

This software allows to to control our fleet of mobile devices and track them. We started off with the free version but soon went to the full paid solution because of the tracking facilities and enterprise management features.

Pros

Tracking facilities and enterprise management features are the "cant live without" elements for me.

Cons

The price is the only thing that I like least but again its value for money when you compare it with other products on the market.

Thank you for such a great review, Paul! We're glad you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Works better than Workspace One!

Before I deployed Miradore I had a stack of iPhones on my desk that were either Activation locked or locked via personal passcodes, Miradore prevents both.

Pros

Very easy to administer. I can lockdown phones before deployment so users can't install unapproved Apps. It does not allow users to use their personal Apple ID's. The App tracks the phones location via GPS tracking. Finally, the App prevents Apple Activation Lock and clears any personal passcodes.

Cons

The only issue I have had is the GPS tracking was not as accurate as I needed at times.

Thanks for such a great review, Jorge! We're glad that you're happy with Miradore and our technical support team. I've also shared your feedback about the GPS tracking with our product team. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Very frustrating support, poor BYOD Android implementation

We chose Miradore based on their marketing material and BYOD functionality. Our reality, at least for Android devices, has been very frustrating. We use Miradore to deploy and update custom Android and iOS software to our employees. iOS installation and functionality is satisfactory, but Miradore's tools fall well short of the mark on the Android side. The BYOD configuration process is very confusing...

Pros

It's the least expensive option for BYOD MDM

Cons

Installation and configuration of BYOD Android devices is poorly implemented, and rarely successful

Hi Tim, We're sorry to hear that your experience with Miradore did not go as expected. This doesn't sound like the service we aim to provide our customers. Device enrollment and management should be as easy as possible, and unfortunately, this time, we were unable to solve your enrollment issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will share your feedback with our product development team, and please let us know if you are open to discussing the issue and how we can improve your experience with Miradore. Best regards, Phill from Miradore

Miradore is good, but lacking in the iPhone area

Miradore was a quick turn around to get setup and purchased, especially with our necessity of getting this done quickly. Unfortunately, Miradore's functionality is limited in our environment due to requirements on Apple DEP to be working properly.

Pros

it is easy to stand-up and get running. configuring communication between Miradora and Apple DEP is well documented by Miradore. Reporting tools available to let you know when users uninstall miradore or a phone does not check in. Links with Apple volume license program account. Android configuration, maintenance, and setup works great.

Cons

Users are able to uninstall Miradore from iPhones if Apple DEP account is not connected. Due to issues with Apple DEP, we are unable to get full control of the iPhones with Miradore. can't push/block apple updates to iPhone or iPad.

Many thanks for your review. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Good, but expensive

Overall this MDM service was able to do everything I was looking for. Based on the cost (also being charged in USD) I began looking for alternatives and there are many of them just like Miradore that will not charge a minimum invoice fee. They may be lacking 1 or 2 features but these features would not make me choose miradore over others.

Pros

Was able to track all iPads easily. Adding apps/Black listing apps such as Find my iPhone is great. Customer service was quick and able to help me through the process of setting everything up. Messaging to individual devices was a plus.

Cons

Navigation is confusing The cost. Being a Non for Profit organization I was offered a discount, but that did not mean anything because they will charge you a minimum invoice amount. This does not make it ideal for any small business.

Thank you, Brooks, for providing your opinions; I have circulated them internally to the product team for further analysis. Best, Miradore Team.

Great MDM solution

We needed a robust MDM solution that was user-friendly, cost-effective and worked with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise as some solutions can simply be uninstalled.

Pros

The simple interface makes rollout and management easy.

Cons

Not specifically the software but joining Apple DEP was a bit of a nuisance. As I say, this is more about Apple and their setup than Miradore itself.

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are happy everything has worked out well for you. Best regards, Miradore Team

Miradore Understands Its Customers

Overall I am very happy, in almost no time it improved my department's overall productivity.

Pros

Miradore just gets it. They innovate and are cutting edge with device management (Apple, Android, Windows), yet keep it easy to use. The interface is intuitive and is easy to figure out. I was able to get up and running within an hour.

Cons

While they are ahead of others in supporting Windows Management, it would be nice to see drop-downs instead of having to refer to Microsoft's documentation.

Miradore. Finally an easy MDM

Pros

I liked the GUI interface and the ease of use. I used many MDMs in the past and most are not the easiest to navigate. I also liked the integration with Android for Enterprise and the ease of deployments

Cons

None so far. I like most of what I see and do not plan to change.

Well thank you, Michael, for this glowing review! We're happy you're happy. Best, Miradore Team.