Miradore Logo
Miradore

The Smarter MDM Platform to Securely Manage All Devices?

visit website

Miradore Reviews - Page 6

Couldn't live without it!

This software allows to to control our fleet of mobile devices and track them. We started off with the free version but soon went to the full paid solution because of the tracking facilities and enterprise management features.

Pros

Tracking facilities and enterprise management features are the "cant live without" elements for me.

Cons

The price is the only thing that I like least but again its value for money when you compare it with other products on the market.

Thank you for such a great review, Paul! We're glad you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Works better than Workspace One!

Before I deployed Miradore I had a stack of iPhones on my desk that were either Activation locked or locked via personal passcodes, Miradore prevents both.

Pros

Very easy to administer. I can lockdown phones before deployment so users can't install unapproved Apps. It does not allow users to use their personal Apple ID's. The App tracks the phones location via GPS tracking. Finally, the App prevents Apple Activation Lock and clears any personal passcodes.

Cons

The only issue I have had is the GPS tracking was not as accurate as I needed at times.

Thanks for such a great review, Jorge! We're glad that you're happy with Miradore and our technical support team. I've also shared your feedback about the GPS tracking with our product team. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Very frustrating support, poor BYOD Android implementation

We chose Miradore based on their marketing material and BYOD functionality. Our reality, at least for Android devices, has been very frustrating. We use Miradore to deploy and update custom Android and iOS software to our employees. iOS installation and functionality is satisfactory, but Miradore's tools fall well short of the mark on the Android side. The BYOD configuration process is very confusing...

Pros

It's the least expensive option for BYOD MDM

Cons

Installation and configuration of BYOD Android devices is poorly implemented, and rarely successful

Hi Tim, We're sorry to hear that your experience with Miradore did not go as expected. This doesn't sound like the service we aim to provide our customers. Device enrollment and management should be as easy as possible, and unfortunately, this time, we were unable to solve your enrollment issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will share your feedback with our product development team, and please let us know if you are open to discussing the issue and how we can improve your experience with Miradore. Best regards, Phill from Miradore

Miradore is good, but lacking in the iPhone area

Miradore was a quick turn around to get setup and purchased, especially with our necessity of getting this done quickly. Unfortunately, Miradore's functionality is limited in our environment due to requirements on Apple DEP to be working properly.

Pros

it is easy to stand-up and get running. configuring communication between Miradora and Apple DEP is well documented by Miradore. Reporting tools available to let you know when users uninstall miradore or a phone does not check in. Links with Apple volume license program account. Android configuration, maintenance, and setup works great.

Cons

Users are able to uninstall Miradore from iPhones if Apple DEP account is not connected. Due to issues with Apple DEP, we are unable to get full control of the iPhones with Miradore. can't push/block apple updates to iPhone or iPad.

Many thanks for your review. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Great MDM solution

We needed a robust MDM solution that was user-friendly, cost-effective and worked with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise as some solutions can simply be uninstalled.

Pros

The simple interface makes rollout and management easy.

Cons

Not specifically the software but joining Apple DEP was a bit of a nuisance. As I say, this is more about Apple and their setup than Miradore itself.

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are happy everything has worked out well for you. Best regards, Miradore Team

Miradore Understands Its Customers

Overall I am very happy, in almost no time it improved my department's overall productivity.

Pros

Miradore just gets it. They innovate and are cutting edge with device management (Apple, Android, Windows), yet keep it easy to use. The interface is intuitive and is easy to figure out. I was able to get up and running within an hour.

Cons

While they are ahead of others in supporting Windows Management, it would be nice to see drop-downs instead of having to refer to Microsoft's documentation.

Miradore. Finally an easy MDM

Pros

I liked the GUI interface and the ease of use. I used many MDMs in the past and most are not the easiest to navigate. I also liked the integration with Android for Enterprise and the ease of deployments

Cons

None so far. I like most of what I see and do not plan to change.

Well thank you, Michael, for this glowing review! We're happy you're happy. Best, Miradore Team.

Miradore is it

the dashboard is laid out in a fashion where all info is available in one spot. the side bars have everything you need for your job. So easy to follow we have a summer intern that was using the site in 20min to administer phones.

Pros

1. Now easy it was to get the phones enrolled. Just send a email or better yet SMS. 2. Helps when a user forgets a pass code. easily reset it for them and away they go 3. with the tracking feature it is easy to find lost or stolen phones.

Cons

1. They feedback from users is it uses a lot of battery power. "We haven't noticed, but just passing along" 2.No other issues have been found.

Thank you so much, Christopher, for leaving this review - we really appreciate it! Glad it's working out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

All purpose MDM

Pros

Ease of use. Covers a broad spectrum of devices. Dashboard Reference material

Cons

Maybe add a feature to view all devices on a single map.

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Omar! We're happy everything has worked out well for you. We currently offer a location tracking feature for iOS and Android devices. You can find more information about it here: https://www.miradore.com/knowledge/using-miradore/location-tracking/ Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Miradore excellent product for managing contacts on Android based phones.

I like it very much and if my current needs continue and the product does not increase in pricing I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Ease of deployment, 1st 5 users are free to demo the product and its month to month.

Cons

Tech Support is via email, no 1-800 phone support and limited hours of support (Not 24x7x365).

Many thanks for your review, Edward! I have shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Great Product - Great Support

We wanted one place where we could manage all of our mobile devices. For us that means, cell phones and iPads right now. The tech support person I have is one of the best around. I can expect a reply to email within 2-3 hours of sending it. Unlike the previous vendor where I sometimes had to wait days.

Pros

I like how this system aligned perfectly with our business model for securing and managing our mobile devices. The initial setup was not simple, but Miradore has great support and provided lots of opportunities to work with a tech. I love the console, and how easy it is to create visual graphs to get device statuses at a glance. Pushing app updates is simple.

Cons

The thing I like least, is that there isn't as much functionality for getting our laptops on this platform! If Miradore did some of the same things with Windows as they can with Apple and Android products, we would be moving management of our laptops to Miradore!

Thank you for the great review, Jill! We're glad you're happy with Miradore and our support team. Our plan is to expand Miradore's Windows management capabilities and we would love to hear what are some of the things that you're currently missing. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Good, but expensive

Overall this MDM service was able to do everything I was looking for. Based on the cost (also being charged in USD) I began looking for alternatives and there are many of them just like Miradore that will not charge a minimum invoice fee. They may be lacking 1 or 2 features but these features would not make me choose miradore over others.

Pros

Was able to track all iPads easily. Adding apps/Black listing apps such as Find my iPhone is great. Customer service was quick and able to help me through the process of setting everything up. Messaging to individual devices was a plus.

Cons

Navigation is confusing The cost. Being a Non for Profit organization I was offered a discount, but that did not mean anything because they will charge you a minimum invoice amount. This does not make it ideal for any small business.

Thank you, Brooks, for providing your opinions; I have circulated them internally to the product team for further analysis. Best, Miradore Team.

Miradore review

managing my devices

Pros

easy to implement and use did not need any product support

Cons

some limits of the software for device management its a great value for the money

Thank you, Edward - we very much appreciate your review and feedback. Best regards, Miradore Team.

great experience, easy to use, free version available, not US based/will not work for cleared empl

free MDM

Pros

We use Miradore online as MDM for personal phones and tablets/BYOD so we are able to push password policy, security policies and Exchange email, easy to use, free version available for main functions that include an unenrolling device that only removes Exchange part. For monthly package per device, you can get full Enterprise functions like location services and push apps to devices

Cons

that it is not US based, so we can not use it for cleared employees. Also sometimes it is down and you have to reload the page. Another note that they have to keep up with new OS updates on android devices, sometime we are not able to push Exchange email to device, we have to use Microsoft Outlook app for email

Really appreciate the review and feedback, Antonina, thank you. We have made note of these issues and shared them with the product team. Best regards, Miradore Team

Miradore + DEP = Great iOS Management

Their support team and our account manager has been fantastic to work with

Pros

Miradore's DEP integration is fantastic and allows for quick time-to-live deployment of an iOS mobile workforce. It also allows us to quickly and easily deploy new devices with a zero-touch configuration, as well as update existing devices in the field.

Cons

The UI isn't as customizable as I'd like. This isn't a big complaint as we've been able to work around it

Craig, thank you for your review and feedback! Best, Miradore Team.

Super Easy to Use and Powerful

Pros

Hands down - THE BEST MDM that I have ever used, I've used Airwatch, MobileIRON, MaaS 360. All those are too clunky, and not user friendly. Miradore is the ONLY platform that allows a FULLY MANAGED Android device, while still allowing "NATIVE" apps. I've messed with Android for years, and getting to a fully managed device while allowing critical native applications was impossible - not now!

Cons

The only improvement that I could suggest is a US Data Center or replicate the Azure hosting to a US DataCenter, this would improve on the lag from using a EU datacenter.

Wow, thank you so much for such a great review, Darren! We're really glad that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

use for company BYOD devices, good experience, does what needed with free option, recomend

save on MDM cost

Pros

free, for company BYOD phones, easy to enroll devices, does what expected, can unenroll devices with free options and it will remove profile from devices automatically, can push security feutures required by government.

Cons

can not enroll Android non Samsung devices, some Samsung devices complain that speaker stops working on device when enroll,

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Thanks again. Best regards, Miradore Team