ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Mobile Device Management software for all organizations

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus Reviews - Page 3

Great product

Works really well for what I do

Pros

Easy to control my inventory. I have the ability to lock down my devices easily.

Cons

Could have better interface for navigating to menus

MDM - Great Solution

Pros

Easy integration with another cloud solutions.

Cons

No negative point regarding this MDM solution

MDM which works

Pros

Works cross platform and has a range of deployment options

Cons

Had a tendency to lose connection to the server which meant having to factory reset the devices

Mobile Device Manager Plus

This is a powerful toll that will me manage my mobile devices. Technical support for this product is outstanding.

Pros

Using this software I can wipe a device and prepare it for redeployment even it the previous user has locked the device or forgotten to sign out of the apple account assigned to the device.

Cons

Deploying this software is a tedious process and takes several days to get new devices added to the console so they can be managed. The second drawback with this solution is that a device can not be completely managed unless it is factory reset. This causes issues if this software is implemented after devices have been deployed to end users.

Great software for the price

Pros

Huge feature set very competitively priced support is very helpful Has an awesome remote shadowing feature which really sold it for me

Cons

Support can sometimes be a little difficult to understand and are in a different timezone to me. but that's the only thing i can think off. Would be nice for it to be cheaper but that's the same with every product

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and pass it to the concerned team(s). In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

A nice and simple product to control over your devices

Simplicity and features rich product like this make you able to have the complete governance of your devices. The enroll procedure is very simple and fully guided in the web interface, so this make very simply to add every device you want without having to be a guru.

Pros

Simplicity and guided procedures. Well designed web interface. Ease of execute all included features.

Cons

The trial period was too short for me. Some very little improvements can be done in the interface.

Hello Giovanni, Greetings from ManageEngine! You do get the option to extend your trial on the product, a week for the initial trial expiry. Could you elaborate on what is to be improved on the interface? In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

The MangeEngine MDM software is easy to set up and use. Extensive tips & tricks help docs great too!

Allows remote management of corporate owned smart device assets

Pros

The software is great, easy for small business owners to learn and mange their devices like large corporate style tools provide. Software concepts easy to understand, interface dashboard gives good overview and status of devices. Their extensive help docs are invaluable in guiding you through the complexities of the Apple and Android processes to MDM. You may start using system free for 25 or less users which gives you a chance to understand the workings of MDM before tackling a larger deployment. System then expandable to meet business growth needs. Price point very good as well.

Cons

The MangeEngine MDM is an awesome tool in and of itself. The con is dealing with Apple and Android platform requirements/rules/regs, which is no fault of ManageEngine makers. They have done a great job providing guidance documents and tips/tricks to understand the manufacturers complexities of enrolling their devices into the MDM software.

Hello Neal, Greetings from ManageEngine! We are happy Mobile Device Manager Plus(MDMP) has helped you with your device management needs. In case of any future queries, you can contact mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Best MDM out of three I've used in the past

Pros

I have used Maas360, SOTI, Knox Manage, and now ManageEngine. ManageEngine is by far the best one I have used for ease of use, support, and cost. Their support team is the most responsive I have dealt with when it comes to any support for any software I have ever used.

Cons

I didn't like the kiosk feature, so I voiced my concern and suggestions. They are actually going to implement my request and have even seen a demo of what it will look like when released soon. It looks great and has addressed any concerns I had with the kiosk feature.

It has everything I need

This software fits perfectly in our needs, it has everything we need. The only problem sometimes is a little lag to apply profiles or distribute applications in a lot of smartphones at the same time.

Pros

I like the ability to manage all my devices in a single place, it's very easy to organize into groups of devices and groups of users.

Cons

Some translations were not quite accurate and there are some lags when I try to do an action in a lot of devices at the same time.

Hello Andre Luiz, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll pass on your feedback to our translation team to improve the translation. We'll also look into the lag issue you've stated. In case of any future issues, write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Demo of ManageEngine

Pros

The ease of setup, remote silent installation to Windows machines.

Cons

The Mac clients are quite limited for rollout.

Works well - Lots of Options

So far it has been a successful process to enroll 7 new iPhones for management.

Pros

While I ma brand new to MDM, the ManageEngine tool has many options to manage devices, both Apple and Android. The software is fairly straight forward to use. There is a good amount of built-in tips to guide the use for new setups.

Cons

Some of the online help links do not match the software (the software has been updated and the help doesn't appear to have been updated to match). The process to change to the free option (25 devices or less) was not clear the limitations involved with changing to the free version. It seems like you were unable to add any new devices (without paying) once switching to the free version. There was the option to extend the trial by 30 days by writing this review - I appreciate that opportunity to extend trial usage.

Good MDM Tool

Pros

Apps deployment by groups of devices, increased security.

Cons

The recovery of telephone numbers by the agent for inventory

Great choice

Great product! Highly recommend to anyone who needs to quickly setup a functional MDM.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive and easy to navigate. I also like the banners/tips that guide you to the next likely step.

Cons

Being forced to leave this review in order to extend my trial :)

Hello Brian, Greetings from ManageEngine! You can actually opt for a trial extension either directly from the product itself or by contacting our support team. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Easy to set up & use. Does the core functionalities very well.

Pros

The ability to remotely track devices and remotely deploy Google Play apps using Google for Work is well done. Kiosk mode to limit devices to specific apps and the overall apply profiles functionality works well also.

Cons

The option to hide the MDM app in Kiosk mode was not 100% effective and additional features like pushing notifications to managed phones were not yet available.

Hello there, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're working on bringing out Announcements feature and are planning to release it soon. Could you elaborate on your issue regarding ME MDM app not being 100% effective? You can send your issues/feedback to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Time on my hands

A lot of effort was put into arranging our demo and trial by the team. We are not large but they treated us well. The resources provided and the available help was outstanding. I find the product extremely easy to use and reliable. This will free up a lot of time for myself and our staff.

Pros

You get a lot of features for a reasonable price. This was far cheaper than we expected to be paying. Once the device is enrolled it is great to see the speed at which apps are published and updated.

Cons

The product is held back somewhat by Apple. Also minimum version of Android puts limitations on companies who may not replace hardware frequently.

Simple, Feature Rich, & Cost Effective

Support Remote, Lock a Device.

Pros

what I liked the most is the simplicity of use, in addition to the tools that I can count on, being able to control the devices is only better

Cons

What I liked the least was the part of locating the eupypes has given me a little difficulty

I was amazed at the ease of setup.

Pros

The pricing is very competitive and the setup /config was very straightforward. We were having an issue with our current MDM conflicting with a push-to-talk applicaiton used here and Manage Engine's MDM had no such issues.

Cons

Although you are able to extend your 30 day trial period beyond the initial 30 days by filling out different customer reviews on various sites... it's kind of a pain to have to complete this to further test the software. I found it difficult to completely setup all of our profiles - locking down application usage and controlling software within 30 days.

Hello Jeremy, Greetings from ManageEngine! You can actually extend your trial without giving reviews by following the extend trial instructions shown on MDM a week before your initial trial expiry. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Great school year

Pros

We loved the software this school year, being able to manage to manage all our devices in one place not only is convenient but it was easy to setup, maintain and make changes.

Cons

Color scheme on teh webpages could be better, it makes it hard to read.

Good product

Very good

Pros

Easy to use product. Very easy screenlayout

Cons

none. We like everything about this product

ManageEngine MDM for Integrators

I would recommend the ManageEngine Mobile device Manager to any group or company that requires management of cell phones, tablets or laptops. We were using the Samsung EMM on premise solution. IT was cumbersome, not very user friendly and difficult to manage. The ManageEngine MDM is very intuitive, easy to setup and easy to get phones setup. Our company is a sysems integrator and will now include the ManageEngine MDM in our solutions.

Pros

Ease of use and integration into our products

Cons

There was nothing we didn't like about the software.

mdm

Pros

I like the large amount of options you have to control your devices

Cons

It could be a bit faster sometimes, if you refresh a page

Hello Busse, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll take your feedback regarding speed and work on it. In case of any future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Perfect for managing our fleet of tablets

Pros

It fits all our field of application. So we can easily update our own apps at any time without having to collect the tablets, everything from the desktop feasible. Supports all currently available operating systems. The system is very user friendly. Location of the devices is perfect if something should disappear.

Cons

No problems so far. Maybe simplify the menu navigation a bit. Groups and profiles is a bit confusing.

Hello Klaus, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll definitely look into your feedback regarding navigation. In case of any future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

ManageEngine MDM For Hudini Hospitality

Hudini Guest Experiences Solution is the product of Mankara PTE LTD and we have deployed Hudini on iPad's and tablet using ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus . Currently we have more than 355 devices running on MangeEngine . So far we have very good experience and not face much issues while deployment and golive . The support for MangeEngine is really good.

Pros

Easy enrollment. Enterprise app management. Easy to restore full configuration and setting from backup . We have faced server crash and we have reinstalled and restored the server with in minutes .

Cons

Few features are not available with cloud version. Like app wipe option on api call.

Hello Sarath, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll look into supporting features in Cloud soon and see that the APIs too, are released quickly. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Best MDM I've ever used

We can managed mobile 100+ device easily, support user remotely, push application by administrator and remotely support user.

Pros

Various way to enroll devices Support various Operating System Easy to use and manage Various template report available

Cons

Supervised device (total control over the device) not available in my location (Indonesia) :(

Hello Suprianto, Greetings from ManageEngine! You can try to supervise devices using Apple Configurator(if you've got devices are lesser), if Apple DEP isn't available in your country as explained below: http://bit.ly/mdm_apple_configurator in case of future queries, you can contact us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Easy Mobile Management

Pros

We really like the integration with Apple. We use school.apple.com and needed a product that could integrate with our volume purchases and school.apple.com. This product does it all. Easy to use and manage mobile devices.

Cons

The wording can be confusing but once we understood it then it made since. I would like the ability to purchase single license instead of a group.

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback regarding the wordings used in the product. Could you elaborate more on what you mean by purchasing single license? You can reply or raise future queries to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com