Scalefusion Reviews

4.84/5 (107 reviews)

Pros
  • Easiest device enrollement, fast apps deployment, responsive
  • combines several features to manage a large amount of mobile devices. user friendly webbased usage
  • - Very good user interface; - Easy customization; - Good updates; - Easy to setup; - Fast support.
  • Easy to setup, fast to implement in the beginning, and fast to update configuration changes to the clients.
Cons
  • For the moment Mobilock is not yet available on IOS, but as I know this will change in a few days.
  • Sometimes it doesn't update automatically so we have to delete and reinstall or even reset the device.
  • Sometimes the resources usage are not intuitives. But they have a huge patience explaining you how to use it.
  • - Each innovation must be paid separately; - Greater support for unpowered devices (In our case, CAT smartphones).
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Scott Forest

A great way to keep track of your enterprise devices

Reviewed 2018-05-10

a secure platform for our patients to use to fill out information and doesn't break the bank.

Pros
The ease of upgrading our proprietary software, tracking devices, the security of the devices, the web based dashboard.

Cons
The variability of installation. I've installed everything exactly the same yet some devices update automatically where others require some sort of intervention. That gets kind of annoying when we are updating devices used in 4 different locations.

Adonis Klockenga

Very seemless.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Security of our tablets to our agents.

Pros
Works as intended, would be nice to have a remote update feature. Keeps my agents out of apps they do not need to use, and is better than guided access in that you can have multiple apps in the home screen.

Cons
Can not auto-update apps or patch tablets from homescreen. There is a search for updates feature but it doesn't get the update, still have to do it from settings in the tablet.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Michael Urlich

Great product and quick response from support team.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

More focus from users on what data they need Accountability for user activity Security for user location and safety as well

Pros
GPS Tracking (if ever lost or stolen) Customised Branding Ability to filter out what apps I want access to Double security of pin plus administrator access to device.

Cons
Difficult for non administrators to update apps sometimes, but that comes with the functionality of the kiosk software.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Shane Parsons

The best MDM by far!

Reviewed 2018-06-05

It allowed us to deploy a device remotely, while retaining complete control over how the device is used.

Pros
It had all the features I needed off the bat, along with other features I wasn't looking for at the time, but ended up loving after seeing them. It's also priced extremely well, and is the only mdm I was able to find that allowed me to purchase a single license (i.e. 1 device). The customer support is also fantastic, and extremely responsive! I've contacted them numerous times throughout the stages of setting up and deploying my kiosk, and every time my issue was addressed and resolved immediately. I would definitely recommend MobiLock Pro to anybody looking for an MDM!

Cons
I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. Everything is so intuitive and easy to use... it really is a breath of fresh air compared to all the other MDMs I tested... and I tested A LOT of them.

Martins Brambergs

Easy to use and works as it should, would recommend!

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Frantisek Vujtek

Great software, friendly dashboard. Quick and friendly support from Mobilock Team.

Reviewed 2017-05-29

Quality/Price of this software.

Pros
Mostly I like thatIi can install my own app from my computer. Nice Dashboard and very good locations report.

Cons
I am Using the location report to find our sellers, Updating our selling application and Changing the devices mostly, Because our sellers are breaking the tablets very often, so we are changing the devices a lot.

James Long

One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had! These guys are on top of their game.

Reviewed 2017-11-21

The ability to lock-down our tablets that the drivers use so they are limited to specific apps and functions. Also, being able to perform remote admin of many of the tablets features, apps, and settings is a huge plus for us since the tablets are always out on the road with our truck drivers.

Pros
I like the ease of setup, implementation, and administration. MobiLock Pro is an excellent product, and works perfectly for our trucking company. It does exactly what the developers say it will do, and if I have questions or need assistance, the tech support is superb. I particularly like the ability to manage our tablets while the drivers are out on the road - the ability to change settings, publish apps remotely, assign the tablets to a predefined group, the ease of setup and roll-out, all are outstanding. We have no regrets in selecting MobiPro for our tablet kiosk needs.

Jean-Philippe Lupien

Mobilock pro review

Reviewed 2018-08-13

We are a 300 employees business and so far mobilock has help us achieve pushing new versions of our apps for them.

Pros
Easiest device enrollement, fast apps deployment, responsive

Cons
Lack of customizations for the android system through mobilock (ie : theme change, ringtones). Most of our employee uses mobilock phone

Zack Snyders

Provide me with a seamless method to manage devices at my customer sites.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

I develop software that is deployed on mobile devices to customers. Critical features for me is the ability to lock down a device to run only my software and nothing else, track the device, display on a map and related reporting.

Pros
Pushing software and software updates. The ability to pinpoint device on map in real time. The ability to lock down the devices deployed and run only the software that I want the users to run.

Cons
I would like to see the ability to manage and deploy to IOS devices as well. This will specially assist with the testing and deploy of new software and software changes that are designed and intended for a specific purpose and not for distribution

Patrik Csepely

Everything works perfectly never let us down.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Pros
Best thing is you can customise each one of the or create groups and mange all in one group. It's really useful specially if you have a few hundred devices.

Anonymous

Mobilock Pro can be explained in 3 words. Professional, easy and secure.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Less stolen/lost devices, less costs on mobile network providers, easy to handle devices,

Pros
As a logistics company we need secure and easy to handle devices for our drivers. It´s been delivered exactly like this by Mobilock Pro. Beside of that I always enjoy the perfect support. Answers within a few minutes are usual.

Marco Pires

Easy to use, Quick on support, flexible on solutions

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Pros
The biggest advantage of Mobilock Pro is the quick support. They care about software quality and solved all my issues quicly.

Nico Hilgenberg

Smart solution to start and manage a kiosk-mode on mobile business devices

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Pros

Cons
Does not support autofill for login data of third party software. mobile devices cannot be setup on the desktop computer

Dennis Forsberg

We will use this application in a study were bus drivers are given a tablet.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Pros
It is easy to use, all the functionality I need is there. It is possible to lock the screen, you can use keep screen on and it is possible to follow the tablet on maps.

Cons
The worst part had nothing to do with the software. It was difficult to purchase the license if you didn't want to use a credit card. But that was mostly our purchase departments fault.

Damon Akers

The software has completely fit our needs and has awesome support!!

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Pros
Customer Support!! The support team has been one of the best I have worked with over the last several years. The solutions always came very fast!

Philipp Meusburger

Mobilock

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
That the users are in a kiosk mode and you are not able to escape out of the kiosk mode. I've also tested other kiosk modes and escapes sometimes in 1 minute.

Cons
MobiLock Pro Browser. (Our Developer are developing on google chrome. for us it would be the best if you can whitelist for google chrome!)

Hardeep Singh

It's been very professional working with the Mobilock team. So far everything worked out really well

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
->Features and functionality such as Remote Cast and ability to control the device from dashboard. ->Support Staff- everytime a problem arises the support team was very professional and responded very quickly. I think it is the one of the best Support Team in the software business.

Cons
-> There is no report of the device i.e device off time, activities on device, 24 hr report card in excel or any other format. ->In the Documentation, there is no mention of issues that occurs if we go by the documentation and do exactly how it is written and still come across some issue. In that case we have to contact the support staff.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Marco Folli

Mobilock Pro solves our needs to limit the smartphone usage to few apps in the best suitable way.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Pros
The flexybility and the really easy way to create a profile and to apply it to a whole bulk of smartphones by some few clicks

Chris Snyman

Very good product with excellent support

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Pros
It is (mostly) a very flexible product with a great feature set. The support team is fantastic and helps you find the more obscure settings.

Cons
Layout of the menus could be slightly easier to navigate. Once again - not a big problem with the help of the support team.

Chathuranga Wijesinghe

Excellent customer service and very good MDM system. I am highly recommending this to global market.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

This product supports for minimum android and iOS versions that most of the companies get more benefits.

Pros
MobiLock has a many features that support SMEs, larger taxi companies with the controlling power of their devices. So, this will save time and money. Excellent JOB. Well done!

Cons
No Doubt so far. Excellent. Super customer service. Will update overall feedback with my future experience about MobiLock and further improvements if required.

Zach Stroud

Much easier to use than more traditional MDM solutions.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Pros

Cons
On android, it can sometimes be unstable. However, a restart of the tablet or a refresh from the console almost always takes care of the issue.

Jan-Paul Coenraad

Very steep learning curve, fast support replies, intuitive.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Pros
Flexibility, Levels of authority, iOS & Android in 1 panel, oversight. Responsiveness. Price vs Functionality

Cons
First time setup/ Deployment. Had expected it to be easier. BUT: next time I'll RTFM before I start... QR reply should have easier.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Rich Aldrich

MobiLock is a Great software product, works very nice.

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Pros
Great support, the support team always very helpful to answer questions to help. I love the Dashboard, Enterprise, upgrading our APK's, looking at all of our devices, keeps it all locked down 100%. Great company and people to deal with.

Rui Freire

Gaurav Patil gives me excellent service via Skype, always willing to help me with any queries.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
The fact that staff don't have access to all sorts of app. Also that Im able to monitor the units in the back office.

Cons
Not able to have a app that would allow photos to be taken and kept in the cloud, so that we could send it as a link.

Roger solís

Very professional and fast in his answers.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Pros
Fast. Fulfills its purpose. The people in the administration are very fast and professional in his answers.

Cons
Sometimes the application flickers when you do a refresh. Sometimes the installed applications delays a bit to appear.