All categories

Enterprise-level security technology for SMBs

My Digital Shield Reviews

Lillian E.

Read the full review
We are a Managed Security service provider for small businesses and we love MDS products because they offer the best value for small businesses.

Kevin M.

Rafayatul K.

Read the full review

Cons

My email was also hacked which caused me much worry.

Karen S.

Read the full review
Might lack enterprise feature, but they say they target SME's).

Andy S.

Rafayatul K.

4.7

Peace of Mind

I have been self employed for 33 years. I deal with State and Federal agencies every day, all day. I was having problems with continuous popups, to the point of interference with my entire working day. My email was also hacked which caused me much worry. I thought I was protected by having the "popular" antivirus software on my computer. I found out real quick, when I contacted them for their...

Cons

Great Network Security product!!!

Pros

The price point for small businesses.

Cons

There are very little configuration you can do on this product.

My Digital Shield Software Review

NA

Pros

My users find the functionality everything they need it to be. I also feel that given its low price its a very worthwhile investment. Another positive attribute is that the system is incredibly easy to use.

Cons

Some of my employees stated that the software interface seems to lack esthetics and could user a cleaner, fresher view. Other employees noted that the reports the system produces seem overly simple and lacked the ability to include some data that could be useful for monitoring trends.

Best protection software for its price

Great software overall

Pros

[ts quite cheap and easy to use.i also enjoyed its cloud functionality hence ability to log in and use in any part of the world.

Cons

The interface is not so aesthetic. but is a great software for the price you are offering. I also cannot recommend it for big businesses

Amazing innovation in cyber security

I'm very amazing at this new approach to simplify cybersecurity. It truly is everything they claim. I'm looking forward to seeing this company grow. Installation was very easy. management is very intuitive and very easy. (might lack enterprise feature, but they say they target SME's) support was top notch.

Pros

It's a service, it simple, it works very well. It's like the iPhone simplicity of cybersecurity.

Cons

lacks complex enterprise features

What a great product. I wish I found this before.

Pros

It is extremely simple; it works very well. There's no annoying stuff like with the desktop antivirus I had before. It's very fast, too. Usually, security means slow and problems, but we haven't had any slowness or problems.

Cons

They don't market very well. I didn't find out about them until recently.

Fast & easy setup!

Pros

The setup was easy and worked with my existing office network. Web portal for configuring your security settings was very simple to follow and changes were installed in seconds.

Cons

No issues/nothing at this time. Product delivered easy setup, wireless connectivity, and security which is what was advertised and I needed.

Super easy and secure

Pros

It's very simple. I just have to pick a few options to secure my business. Also, Shield Test makes it very simple to understand security and how I am being protected.

Cons

The only thing missing for my needs is tunnel VPN support, but I hear that is coming soon.

Great protection, great price!

I was looking for a solution for my home business. Its just me but I knew I needed something more protective than software downloaded on my laptop. I heard about My Digital Shield from my cousin's neighbor who runs an IT business in Cleveland. The price was super affordable and I can set content levels and be in complete control. They also provide free guest wifi which I love. I am very impressed with the quality of internet and protection I receive.

Excellent Security at a Reasonable Price

Pros

MDS is providing security through complete internet traffic scanning. This will go a long way to securing devices for which AV software isn't available, such as printers, NAS units, and other IoT appliances.

Cons

The user interface is pretty industrial, and the reports seem over simplified.

A revolution for guaranteeing maximum security to your business!

Guys, make this a flexible option for all businesses regardless of their sizes.

Pros

The most remarkable aspect of My Digital Shield Software is its cloud-based functionality and ease of usage. The cloud functionality enables users to access the system from any part of the world in seconds!

Cons

Not applicable for large businesses; however, it is perhaps the best you can get at such an affordable price. Secondly, the saddest reason with this software is its incompatibility with Linux operating software.

Comprehensive network security that is simple to use.

Pros

My Digital Shield offers high end security at a reasonable price. Setup was easy and, most importantly, was PCI compliant.

Cons

No cons to speak off. There are not many products on the market that compete in this price range.

Effective Internet Protection At Minimum Cost

Pros

This is the ultimate defense for the small company against the swarm of predators out there to attack at any time.

Cons

Nothing at all. This is a great product based on the enterprise level protection offered by top of this category vendor, Fortinet.

Very impressive!

We've been using this product for 6 months now and I must say, I'm really surprised. We used to always get some kind of virus or files encrypted and computers stopped working. Ever since we had this put in, all of that nonsense went away. I didn't even think it was possible to get rid of that headache. Very impressive!

Cons

Excellent protection at a great price

Pros

Enterprise level protection at a small business price.

Cons

Nothing. It is quality security solution and the price is great.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.