NAKIVO Backup & Replication Logo

NAKIVO Backup & Replication

Data backup & recovery solution for SMBs and enterprises.

NAKIVO Backup & Replication Reviews - Page 7

Works well for my environment

Overall experience has been pleasant. The vendor/support team are good to work with and prompt to respond.

Pros

Easy to setup and configure. The email reporting on backup jobs are useful. Incremental backups. Easy to recover VMs back into production

Cons

I would love to see a 2FA feature in the future.

Agile, useful, low price

Very good experience, as an improvement, you can make Windows VSS copies of server disks, for physical machines

Pros

Easy configuration, compatibility with devices, I use it directly in a Synology booth

Cons

Some problem with Hyper-V machines without control point (With solution by the Support team)

Great backup solution

Pros

I have had Nakivo for a year, it has been fantastic at doing what its supposed to do, my backups. I use vcenter and have a Nakivo VM appliance , everything works as it should, alerts are prompt and support is very good. I did have to call a few times for set up questions but the staff is friendly and helpful.

Cons

The original set up was a bit confusing, once support walked me through it I understood it.

Great product

We solved our Virtual Machines backup needs easily, with very little maintenance job, though its implementation can be a little time consuming depending on your needs, maybe because of their youth. But the product is improving constantly and they are a must, in my opinion, in any company from 0 to 500 employees, no need to go with Veeam or others.

Pros

Easy of use and deployment, value for money

Cons

Robustness: I got frequent corrupted points on backups, until we discovered that it was due to a time conflict between 2 jobs. The app should be robust enough to inform about that, and in case of error it should guide you better to solve it (even when it is not their own fault)

Very good product

We were looking for a new backup système for our customers. We had now found one with a very good support.

Pros

Easy to deploy and easy to use, the support.

Cons

Haven't found yet. But if i have complains i'll leave a new comment

Easy Setup and Easy to use

Pros

- easy deplyoment in Virtual Machine and NAS - Cost effective - easy to use - easy Backup plans - easy Recovery of Virtual Machines

Cons

At the moment, there is no negative point. The needs of my customers are fully covered.

Nakivo 100% Recommended

easy use of the application and good graphic interface

Pros

The software fulfills its objective of supporting the VMs in my case where we work using the VMware platform, it works excellent using adequately the transporter in adaptive mode and bandwidth in the network

Cons

I always do proof of restoration of VMs due to contingency, once I restored a VM from windows and it did not look good but it was an exceptional case

Easy Backup

Everyday backup of critical System (Hyper-V Cluster)

Pros

Easy configuration, Fast Backup and Restore, Compression of backup files.

Cons

Inaccessible Transponder during back-up. (notifications)

Easy to use and great support!

Pros

Nakivo is really easy to use and cheaper than other VM Backup and Replication solutions. I use it also with small customers installing it on QNAP NAS.

Cons

At the moment I have no contraindications to report.

Nakivo Backup

Pros

it is fast an reliable and not using too much ressources

Cons

i am happy with the product, everything is there!!

A+ Great Product

Pros

This product is Cost affective and time efficient.

Cons

There is nothing I would improve or complain about this product.

Nakivo Backup and Replication

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. We were able to deploy in just a few minutes.

Cons

There was nothing we did not like about it.

Effective enterprise backup solution

Pros

Worth for the money we spent on. Evaluated and compared multiple tools already. But Nakivo is the best for our company in a suitable way.

Cons

Worth for the money we spent on. Worth for the money we spent on. Evaluated and compared multiple tools already.

Nakivo

Pros

I use Nakivo to backup AWS istances from a region to another and works very well. It is easy to use and configure.

Cons

Enable the possibility to restore guest file from a replicated istances to restore file deleted or damage

Powerful yet easy to use

I am a newcomer in the VM world and I was looking for software that would help me back up my VMs safely and easily. When I came by NAKIVO, I could not believe how quickly everything was installed and ready to use.

Pros

Pretty much everything. Nakivo is easy to use yet very powerful. It turns your NAS into a backup appliance.

Cons

The only con at the moment is that you cannot back up a physical server, but I heard that this feature will be part of the next release.

Affordable and easy to setup with next to no maintenance.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and once you have it implemented you're at 'set it and forget it' status.

Cons

No complaints honestly. We use it for to backup our VMware and have seen no notable faults for that application.

Reliable backups

Pros

It is doing exactly what its supposed to do. You can implement reliable backups strategies easily, also for a non-professional

Cons

All the functionalities are good enough for the purpose they are meant

Surprisingly capable and affordable

Pros

The price is simply amazing for what it does. We have been using a much more expensive solution for a while now and Nakivo just fits our needs better at about 1/10th of the price.

Cons

At this point, there is very little that I don't like. I wish there was a way to replicate to a NAS drive rather than replicating only to VMware, but there are many advantages to replicating to VMware.

Great backup software for virtual environments!

Easy to install, cheaper than main competitors, backup and replication. Works with free version of vSphere. Try it and you'll buy it!

Pros

It is very easy to install. Also available as a VMware virtual appliance. Even works with the free version of vSphere.

Cons

To be honest, I can't name a thing what I don't like about this backup software. One thing, I would have likes to know this software last year...

Nakivo - easy and reliable backup system

Nakivo solved our problem with backup of our Hyper-V and VMs - now we have all VMs protected.

Pros

Nakivo was easy to deploy/configure with minimal training needed. Interface is user friendly. Job schedulig is simple. Contact with user support is exellent

Cons

There is always room for improvement but I had no issue with Nakivo or it's features

Perfect experience

Pros

Its easy to go licensing with no complication at all.

Cons

So far so good no complication at all.... as my experience with Nakivo is still brand new

Easy recover solution for Virtual Solutions

Very easy to install, configure and running. The soluction price is competitive.

Pros

When we need to recover the VM from Backup or Replication is very easy. Recover from replication is one operation that is very easy and quick.

Cons

At the moment we don't find anything, that don't work like expected

Nakivo + Qnap

Perfect solution for QNAP owners with deduplication and compression for data size reduction making backups even smaller and lighter + Site Recovery Orchestration for automation and orchestration of workflows in case disaster strikes out of the blue. Would purchase it once more if went back in time.

Pros

Excellent all-in-one solution, very easy to use

Cons

Did not notice any cons on the product itself

Economical but reliable backup solution

The whole process of download, installation, and configuration is quite easy so any system admin does it thanks to NAKIVO's KB and detailed articles.

Pros

Highly customize licensing options for each and every type of workload, easy to install and configure makes it a clear winner on the scale of ease of use.

Cons

Only one partner in INDIA and their response is quite poor. Licenses come in multiple of 5 workloads and in the case of O365 backup they come in the multiple of 10.

"Excellent Backup Application - Fluid!"

The ease of which to create Jobs, execute jobs and monitor their status through the browser client is the best I have used.

Pros

Ease of install and setup. Valuable Full Trial License to actually get a hands on experience. Service and Support is very prompt and helpful as well as the ability to gain a better knowledge of how to use this application within the OS environment is an asset.

Cons

Some interface screens do not update as quickly as I would expect. If reconfiguring Jobs there sometimes are lingering notices from past job issues. The need to Dismiss each notice is cumbersome and could be changed to auto dismiss or moved to a different section.