NeoCertified Logo

Secure email for confidential & sensitive documents

NeoCertified Reviews - Page 2

PC

PONCIETTA C.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

KEEP IT SAFE, KEEP IT SECURED, KEEP IT NEOCERTIFIED!

All in all though, I find that it is very easy to set up and use. I rely very heavily on it because of the type of work that I do and the sensitivity of the information that I have to disperse. I think once I started using this, there was just no way for me to go back to anything else. I LOVE this program and I think that if you were to try it and compare it to others out there, you will feel the same way.

Pros

This software is a lifesaver. Since the pandemic, we know that conducting business has definitely changed from what we are used to. Business does not come to a grinding halt though so we need to think outside of the box on how to get things done. I was turned on to NeoCertified by our IT Department and I swear, it is really the best thing that I could have hoped for. This is the product to have if you need to send sensitive information via e-mail.

Cons

I am not quite sure if it is a part of the programming or what, but what I do not like is the fact that after you have so much information in your OUTBOX, INBOX, DELETE BOX, etc. and you try to send an e-mail, you will get an error message that you need to delete some files to free up space. For me, this is a pain because I get and send a lot of information this way and so I use up my space and I don't know if there is a way that you can be warned beforehand that you are reaching capacity rather than waiting until you are already at capacity and cannot send any e-mails at all.

VS

Valerie S.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Self employed small consulting business- NeoCertified is the best/least expensive option

Great experience with each member of the Neocertified team that I have worked with.

Pros

NeoCertified is easy to use and customer service is very responsive if you do run into issues. I send emails with Personal Health information (PHI) and Neocertified was the most affordable secure email platform for me, and I did quite a lot of research before purchasing.

Cons

Easy to integrate with GSuit/Gmail, however I wish that it was easier for my customers to quickly reset their passwords without calling customer service. I received an email that this feature will be added soon. Still well worth the money.

LJ

LeAnn J.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great for Accounting Firms

Pros

NeoCertified helps me meet compliance requirements because I can send sensitive documents to clients and they can send documents to me all securely. This is important when dealing with tax documents that contain account numbers, social security numbers and other sensitive information. I love the fact that I don't have to support my clients when they use it, they can reset their own passwords and contact technical support. I also like that it integrates with Outlook so I can send a secure email just like a regular email, I just click send secure instead of send. Oh, and from sales to technical support, they have quick and excellent service.

Cons

There are really no cons. I wouldn't change a thing.

AG

Alicia G.

Banking, 51-200 employees

NeoCertified-Great Product, Great People.

We have been a customer for a few years now and have been very happy with the product, customer support and sales. Support is always fast to respond to any issue I have and if I needed an immediate fix, someone has always answered my call. They worked diligently to correct an add -in issue for our conversion to 365 and were in constant communication. The only complaint I've heard since our move to 365 is the add -in is not as cohesive as it was in Outlook client. I use the reporting function in the admin portal to maintain banking compliance and standards. It gives me the ability to monitor usage, users and most importantly non-users. I can honestly say I have never been dissatisfied or felt the need to look elsewhere. It is hard to find a company you can say that about these days.

Pros

Cons

The redirection to NeoCertifed from Office 365

Thanks, Alicia. We appreciate the kind words about sales, support, and the overall product, and the customer input about the 365 add-in. Feel free to give us a call to discuss how we can better improve the solution to meet your needs.

BP

Beth P.

NeoCertified was easy to get started and is easy to use, love the Customer Connect feature.

Allowed us to have secure email without the exorbitant cost that we were investigating. Easy to train users how to use, the technical support has been great and easy to work with.

Pros

Customer Connect gives us a portal to direct customers to send sensitive data from our website or from a link on email signature. A great feature that helps to keep customer information secure and is easy for the customer to use.

Cons

In our environment, could not get the Outlook Add-on to work. It would be nice if the Customer Connect would only allow specific addresses and block out the drop down box if they are used to alleviate confusion of choices. The drop down box overrides the manually inputted email.

Thanks so much, Beth! We are extremely pleased that Customer Connect is working out so well for you. We also appreciate the feedback and will pass along this information to our development team.

SH

Scott H.

Accounting, self-employed

Great for personal tax practice

Being able to send tax organizers, receive tax documentation, and send draft and final returns in a secure environment. I have been able to increase efficiency in preparing returns as I replace in-person appointments to gather documents with allowing clients to send them via NeoCertified.

Pros

I have happily used NeoCertified for years. With the impact of COVID on my tax practice, using NeoCertifed has been a life saver as I have shifted from in-person appointments to all online and remote interaction. It is critical for me to receive and deliver documents securely.

Cons

Some clients have not heard of NeoCertified before and so I need to explain what it is to them. Once they understand what it is though, it is intuitive to use as they use any other email service.

KM

Kelly M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

User friendly, easy to setup and maintain. One of the easiest parts of my job to manage.

Ease of setup and portability. The plugin to outlook makes this seamless and user friendly. Setting up accounts can not be made any easier.

Pros

The support is absolutely the best. When I have a user with an issue I can get help right away. Either they send me the information I need to fix the issue or they jump right in and fix it for me when requested. Support is everything and it can be found here!

Cons

About the only thing that I see that trips up users is that the send receive does not auto check for neocertified email. It requires that the user manually check for messages (Push the button).

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email. Peter Schaub

BD

Barbara D.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Perfect Fit!

I have been using NeoCertified for one year and have been extremely pleased with their product. I have shared my experiences with several colleagues who have also signed on with NeoCertified!

Pros

I was looking for secure email to use for my small business and contacted NeoCertified to inquire about their product. I was attracted to NeoCertified as it worked with Outlook, was easy to upload and very affordable. The staff that I interacted with were very attentive to my questions and helpful with my initial set-up. The recipients of the emails sent through NeoCertified have stated ease of opening and responding to email as there is only a one-time password set by the recipient. I am very pleased with this product.

Cons

I have no negative comments to offer about NeoCertifed secure email.

SB

Sandra B.

Medical Practice, self-employed

A seamless and easy secure email platform

I found the platform to work quite well with the needs of my business. It's easy to use and doesn't require me to take the time to go onto the platform online to send and receive messages. The recipients only need to create and save a password once, making it easy for them to receive messages.

Pros

The ability to receive and send secure emails directly from my Outlook email platform.

Cons

Sometimes Outlook disables NeoCertified as it slows the loading of Outlook. I need to manually re-enable it. Also, if I download new email responses on one computer, I'm not able to download them to Outlook on another computer.

JM

Jim M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Secured Email Simplified.

Neocertified is a simple, secure solution that we use for Clients who require HIPAA compliance. Integrates easily with Microsoft Outlook and our users overall are quite pleased with the software and service. We receive very little tech support calls on this software once installed. In the very few times we had any questions, Neocertified's team promptly responded and resolved the issue.

Pros

Ease of use at an affordable price. Very easy to integrate into Outlook. Simple enough for users of all levels.

Cons

In the many years we've used the software and service, never had an issue.

Thanks for the kind words, Jim. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me directly. Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

KS

Kevin S.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Neocertified Provides a Great End to End Encryption User Experience

HIPAA, and Privacy Compliance

Pros

Extremely easy access for end-users, protection across all of our devices, little to no tech support needed once installed/deployed. In the rare instances tech support was needed, cases are handled by a real person who can understand our issues and communicate what needs to be done in an expedited fashion. We have used and tested numerous products and NOTHING comes close to what Neocertified offers and delivers upon!

Cons

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin. Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help! Peter

SM

Steve M.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

very easy to install and simple instructions

Our company are able to comply with HIPPA compliance for the industry. My clients will feel more safe while we are serving them of their needs.

Pros

The instructions for client to login to use the software is very simple and easy. Support is very fast without waiting too long on the phone or email.

Cons

So far with the usage of this software from both my clients and users feed back, there is nothing bad about the software. Even and elderly person can simply click and register without issue.

Thanks for the review, Steve! Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help. Peter

Brian B.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Secure Email Encryption with Outstanding Customer Support

We have been using NeoCertified for over 5 years now. The system is rock-solid, and the customer support that we have received over the years has been top-notch.

Pros

Straight-forward, easy to use email encryption that works from virtually and platform

Cons

Currently no add-in for Gmail to allow for a more streamlined email encryption process.

Thanks for the kind words, Brian! We do now offer a Gmail integration at no additional charge, so feel free to start using it immediately from the Google Chrome Store. Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all. -Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

DE

Dr.Joseph E R.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Practical HIPPA Compliant

Overall, I have no complaints. It suits or purpose and serves our needs.

Pros

Program was easy to install. Customer support is outstanding. Easy to use. Easy to search emails. Love the tracking feature especially and the easy upload of documents. Price is right for our practice, we are small but busy and does not cost a fortune to be HIPPA compliant with Neocertified.

Cons

No plugin for Mac. Would love to just use one email source instead of two.

DP

Debbie P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

NeoCertified Great Secure Mail Service!!

We have had a very positive experience with NeoCertified. The customer service has been very user friendly and helpful. It has been easy to maintain. As our needs have changed as an agency NeoCertified worked with us as needed.

Pros

The customer service has been great. Everytime I have needed Neo-Certified help they have been available and ready to help. They have recently updated the User Interface. It looks much more user friendly than before updated.

Cons

I work in a residental children's home for teenage children. We often have to send email by Neo-Certified due to our Hippa regulations. The various agencies we send Neo-Certified mail have to open their own log in--they have not liked Neo--but I think it is more of an user more than Neo. With the new User Interface--I am hoping they will be more willing to work with us and NeoCertified.

SH

Sierra H.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and navigate

I specialize in Life and Health insurance sales and service which involves PHI and PII that can't be transmitted through normal email channels. NeoCertified makes it easy to continue to use email and be compliant with all applicable laws.

Pros

The thing I like most about the NeoCertified software is the ease of use. Very rarely do I have a recipient contact me indicating that they can't or don't know how to open my secure email. This is a great testament to the ease of use.

Cons

There were some hiccups when we initially set up Neocertified but this was mainly due to multiple users having different Window versions. Tech Support was great; they were knowledgeable, quick to respond and worked to resolve our problem in a timely manner.

AB

Ace B.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Just what we were looking for!

Certain departments in our office deal with sensitive data that needs HIPAA compliance. NeoCertified allowed us to buy a small number of licenses, since we only had a couple of users in need of this kind of security. Every other company we researched was forcing us to buy an expensive license for our entire domain. NeoCertified also plugged in perfectly with Rackspace, our email provider. So if you're in a municipality or business and only have a few users that need HIPAA compliance, NeoCertified is the clear way to go.

Pros

*Integration with our Rackspace email system *Ease of use for the user *Easy to train my users with *Outlook plugin *AWESOME pricing *Super easy to implement into our system, virtually no setup on my end.

Cons

I'm so pleased with NeoCertified for our county's purposes, I have no cons to list here.

NB

Naomi B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Very happy with this product

Sending secure emails is a must in my line of work. NeoCertified software solves this problem for me with ease.

Pros

I have been using this software for several years and found it easy to implement and use. Clients and colleagues who receive my emails also find it easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software.

DS

Doug S.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Very positive overall. Great product at a reasonable price.

Pros

The admin console is great for centralized management, allowing for easy onboarding and email tracking. The product provides ease of use for our employees and recipients.

Cons

The Outlook add-in has all the necessary functionality and makes using NeoCertified easy for Outlook users. However, there have been issues with the add-in disabling itself. This is not a common issue, just trying to find something I like the least about this software.

Thanks so much for the positive words, Doug! We are always updating and enhancing the experience for users and will continue to do so for the Outlook plug-in to limit any issues you have with it. Please let me know if you ever need anything moving forward. Peter Schaub President & CEO, NeoCertified

DM

Dean M.

Insurance, self-employed

User Review

I use this secure email daily to send and receive private health information. All the the businesses that I communicate with through this platform appreciate the easy to use system and the fact that all the data is protected

Pros

Very easy to use platform that is very user friendly

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this platform

KL

Kordel L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great Produce for the Price

Very pleased with the software. I tried several other options and NeoCertified was priced better than most and was easier to implement than most. Their support and sales staff have also been exemplary to work with.

Pros

It incorporates seamlessly into Outlook. It is easy and intuitive to use.

Cons

There's not much to NOT like. I will say that one of our users had trouble getting the Outlook plugin to work, and it took a call with technical support to work out the kinks. But since that was only one person (out of about 12), that is more of a positive. And it was a chance for their support to shine. They have always been quick and helpful. Another negative is that in Outlook when you want to send a reply securely, the "Send NeoCertified" button is missing unless you "Pop Out" the email, which is not initially intuitive.

TS

Terry S.

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Our company has been using NeoCertified for the past 3 years with no issues and great success!

Reliabilty, ease of use, great customer service.....

Pros

As an administrator I have found this product to be very reliable and meet company requirements with Hippa. The ease of use, reliability, and customer service are exceptional!

Cons

Thanks so much, Terry, and please let me know if you ever need anything in the future. Peter Schaub

JA

John A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Don't even notice it's there...

We did research on several of the mail encryption tools that are HIPAA compliant for our dental clinic. NeoCertified came out on top. For us, the best part of NeoCertified is how effortlessly it integrated with the Microsoft Outlook Mail system. It makes sending and receiving encrypted medical records easy like it should be!

Pros

We like NeoCertified because it is easy to use, easy to set up, and nearly invisible to the user.

Cons

We really didn't have any obstacles in purchasing, setup, or usage. It's a well thought out product.

We're glad you're so pleased with our Secure Email Solution, John. Thanks for the kind words and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

JB

John B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

I can't say good enough things about the service and support offered to me from NeoCertified

Encrypted email Hippa Compliant

Pros

Easy for the end user experience. The Outlook downloadable add on!!! We here at NMHC have had a great experience with NeoCertified.

Cons

Thanks, John! I really appreciate all of the kind words. Let me know if you ever need anything in the future. Peter

MB

Monika B.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Simple and Affordable

Excellent customer service and easy to use via Microsoft Outlook. Overall, very happy with NeoCertified.

Pros

Simple to use and affordable, especially for a smaller agency. Set-up was seamless and the modules to walk through set up were very clear.

Cons

Some secure email recipients outside our organization were unable to receive the secure message due to their own firewall security protection, although that issue was infrequent.

Thanks for the kind words, Monika! If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified