NeoCertified Logo

NeoCertified

Secure email for confidential & sensitive documents

NeoCertified Reviews - Page 3

NB

Nicole B.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Wonderful value

Great product and great team supporting the product. It simply works and achieves our goal of securing information when necessary. Excellent value as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a secure platform for secure email transmission.

Pros

It has been easy to use and reliable for years. I like the integration it offers for PC users as well. Customer service is highly responsive. It is also great that we can send larger than normal attachment sizes whereas most other email clients reject these.

Cons

I wish there was integration for Mac users with Office 365.

VG

Valorie G.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reliable Product

Pros

The product is easy to use and works well with our system. Billing and pricing are very comparable as well.

Cons

Would like to see more expansion with this product.

Ray K.

Seamless Integration

Privacy in data

Pros

Easy to use. Google plugin! Great product support

Cons

None I don’t have any complaints. We use it daily

PK

Patti K.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Easy Secure Email

I have no complaints so that means its a good product in my opinion.

Pros

I love how easy it is to send a Secure email. Its a simple add-on to Outlook and one click to send a secure email. Our clients find it easy to use as well when sending their documentation. For a small company this is a great solution for secure emails at a good cost.

Cons

It'd be an even better product if it came with greater storage/memory size without having to pay for more space.

Arlen R.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Easy secure email solution

Pros

The ease of the set up and the integration with Outlook.

Cons

There hasn't been any issues so far. Have used for less than 3 months.

JM

Jamelle M.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy Add-in for MS Outlook

Easy to use software to securely send sensitive information.

Pros

It's very easy to send an email securely.

Cons

Having to always enter a password when accessing a secure email. Clients also sometimes have trouble opening emails sent via NeoCertified. Do not like the mailbox size limitation and having to periodically delete sent emails, but also delete the trash to be able to continue to send and receive secure emails.

AM

Ashwin M.

NeoCertified was the perfect HIPAA-HITECH compliance solution for encrypted emails for us.

Pros

Ease of use for: the sender, the receiver and the administrator when it comes to the transmission of HIPAA compliant electronic mail. No headache solution: - Minimal training required. No investment in any complicated hardware. Outlook plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2007 worked great when we were using that that platform.

Cons

Though we really do not have any complaints about NeoCertified, getting a Business Associtaes Agreement in place took a while.

Hi Ashwin, Thanks so much for the review! I personally want to apologize for the delay in getting the BAA in place. It was a bit of a new process for us at the time. Peter

AN

Andrew N.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Like it!

Pros

When I needed help the customer service reply almost immediately to my emails. Our communications and attached documents are HIPPA regulated and our personal information are safe and protected using NeoCertified. The price is very affordable for our small organization. This works great for us.

Cons

I wish the extension in Google would allow to see the draft and sent messages.

TH

Tracy H.

Used other for 1-2 years

I found this secured email program fairly easy to learn, but a bit awkward to use.

Pros

Fairly easy to learn. Someone looked into programs and suggested this one, so I did not research others.

Cons

A bit awkward to use; particularly when I am attaching documents in it (which has often been why I needed to use it). I have saved drafts and the attachments I added disappeared by the time I went back to the draft, even if it was just a few hours later.

Hi Tracy, Thank you for your honest feedback. I will make a note of this, so that we can make this a much smoother process for you in the future. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again for your feedback. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

MD

Michael D.

Law Practice, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Great, inexpensive product!

It's great for sending confidential email or email where you want a read receipt and proof the email was opened, including date and time.

Pros

East of use in Outlook. Ability to obtain a read receipt.

Cons

The Outlook plugin frequently become disabled. It's an easy fix to re-enable it but I'd prefer not to have to do that.

PC

Pamella C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Secure Email made easy

Overall, NeoCertified has been a great addition to our organization. Being able to send/receive secure email easily is such a time saver and provides ease of mind knowing the information is secure. Also, the customer service NeoCertified provides is excellent. The promptness of responding to requests or inquiries is a huge plus. Thank you!!

Pros

NeoCertified is easy to install and easy to use. The integration with Chrome and Gmail makes sending and receiving secure emails quick and easy.

Cons

I haven't set up my contacts yet. It would be nice if NeoCertified used the contacts in my Gmail account.

Hi Pamella, Thanks for using NeoCertified and I am happy to hear you are enjoying the product. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

JE

Joseph E R.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Secure emails without all the HASSLE

Overall, it is great product for the price and purpose.

Pros

Easy to setup and use from end to end user.

Cons

Would like to see a possible calendar added and to make it easier for the end user to access.

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! I am glad you're enjoying the product. Let me know if you ever need anything. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

ES

Elizabeth S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good for small businesses

Pros

NeoCertified has a 1-user minimum so that small businesses don't have to pay for seats they don't need. The other options I looked at had a 3-seat minimum (at least at the time).

Cons

I couldn't get NeoCertified to work with my Outlook. However, that doesn't really matter because I can just log in directly at NeoCertified if I have to send something securely.

MF

Mari F.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Self-Employed & Secure

Pros

I appreciate that this software can integrate with Outlook, or act as a stand-alone email platform. As a solo practitioner, I like that I only have to pay once per year (and a modest amount at that), and the one time I've needed to reach out to the support team, I got a response within 15 minutes of emailing them!

Cons

Occasionally, my emails to others will end up in their Spam folder, but honestly I don't think that's NeoCertified's fault at all!

AF

Angela F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Encrypted Email

Excellent

Pros

It was easy to implement and it is easy use.

Cons

It meets our needs and integrates well with Outlook

Thanks for the kind words, Angela! If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

BK

Bill K.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Simple solution for sharing confidential info

Good. All I need.. Sharing confidential documents quickly and with confidence that the message is secure.

Pros

Easy to use. All I needed is a secure method of sharing confidential information with our executive team, and NeoCertified offered a very straight forward and affordable solution.

Cons

no comment to offer at this time. I was forced to fill this blank space... so... here is what I like least... being forced to do "nothing". Don't do it again.

TK

Teena K.

Accounting, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Great Secure Email Solution!

I needed a secure email solution for clients to send me documents and vice versa. This is a great solution that I could afford. The pricing on the many other solutions out there is much higher and out of reach for some small businesses.

Pros

Neocertified is not only an easy to use but affordable secure email solution.

Cons

Not an issue with Neocertified but rather all solutions require the recipient to create a user name and password and they get confused sometimes but the instructions provided are helpful.

JM

Jim M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

An Excellent Product

Pros

It allows us to submit sensitive information without fear of being compromised.

Cons

It does require a new, non-Neocertified customer recipient to create an account in order to view the message. Large organizations with transient staff that get few messages from us sometimes do not log in to view the messages sent.

Thanks for the kind words, Jim! Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all. -Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

CC

Chris C.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Easy

Pros

The software is easy to use and the best part is the outlook add-on tool, that makes it easy to us our existing emails system to send secure emails.

Cons

Sometimes the outlook add-on breaks, and you have to run a repair on it.

JC

Jackie C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Neocertified was a better fit than our previous Zixmail

We are able to send private information such as Protected Health Information, Protected personal/wage information with confidence that it is making it to its destination in a secure manner.

Pros

We found Neocertified after searching for a replacement for our Zixmail since it wasn't working with my newly updated Windows 10. Neocertified is a simpler process when sending a protected email/attachments as it doesn't require you to authorize every time you do such. Plus, with they are concerned with the PHI under HIPAA as they required some authorizations to move forward which leads me to believe that they are really taking stock in ensuring that the information transmitted meets the security requirements, etc.

Cons

Since we started using Neocertified in November of 2018, we haven't encountered any problems.

Thanks for the kind words, Jackie! Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all. -Peter J. Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

Lucas L.

Just what we needed to send secure, sensitive information via email for a reasonable price

We have a secure way to send sensitive information via email.

Pros

NeoCertified was easy to setup on our PCs, the Outlook plug-in makes sending secure emails a breeze and is very easy for users to learn and use. The pricing was great as well!

Cons

To be honest, there isn't anything I dislike about it. The thing I like lease is that I hadn't stumbled across it earlier, we only found out about it due to a referral from another company that was using it.

Thanks so much for the review, Lucas! Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments in the future! -Peter Schaub, President & CEO

MB

Megan B.

Excellent product and exceptional customer service.

Pros

This program is perfect for our purposes and has proven to be efficient and more cost-effective than the previous program we had in place. I appreciate the layout, the way the email sends notifications when the recipient has viewed the email, and also the formatting.

Cons

I have not yet experienced any cons regarding this software. I am completely satisfied with this product and those I have experienced in sales and tech support.

Thanks for the kind words, Megan. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Peter Schaub President & CEO, NeoCertified

WM

Warren M.

Neo Certified

Pros

This software is easily installed , functional from first use, and easy for first time users. I recommend it for all users.

Cons

There was nothing about the software that created an issue.

LG

Leslie G.

Import and Export, 51-200 employees

I absolutely love NeoCertified.

Pros

NeoCertified is convenient, reliable and very user-friendly. I have had very few issues (which were actually user-error / my own fault) but tech support jumped right in and saved the day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a safe and secure method to send emails.

Cons

Thanks so much for your feedback, Leslie! I'm glad that you're enjoying the product. If you ever have any questions or comments about our products, please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks again for your feedback. Peter Schaub President & CEO NeoCertified

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Highly Recommended

Customer service is truly important to us and the NeoCertified team is always very responsive to technical assistance questions or needing to add additional accounts. We are truly pleased with their software and support services and would highly recommend.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and syncs well with outlook.

Cons

There is nothing we were displeased with.

Thanks so much for the positive review. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with our software more enjoyable, please let us know. Peter J. Schaub President & CEO, NeoCertified