All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

RoboForm

Password manager & form filler tool

RoboForm Reviews

Easy Access

Our team is able to access client passwords from one location.

Pros

I like that our team can easily access our clients passwords but they remain completely secure.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Roboforms.

Best password product I've found

Indispensable. Fills forms and saves passwords perfectly. Works in top 3 browsers as a toolbar. Even my wife loves it.

Review June 20, 2019

RoboForm is very user friendly and easy to navigate. We really like the convenience of being able to save all of our passwords in one place and they prefill and we don't have to manually type in the password on the webpage each time we need to access it.

Pros

We like that we are able to store all of our passwords in one place and they are easily accessible.

Cons

There are one or two webpages that will not prefill the password and we have to type in the password manually each time we go to log in.

Thank you for the feedback, Ashley! Regarding the webpages that cannot autofill, if you haven't done so already, please submit them via a ticket so our support team can troubleshoot. Thank you! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Roboform software

Good

Pros

Works fine. I had no problems working with the softare.

Cons

Getting employees to use it. For some reason, they don't see the worth. Or maybe they don't want me to know their passwords.

We certainly understand that there's a period of time for adoption and the breaking of old habits! Should your employees have any questions or concerns you'd like for us to address, please don't hesitate to send them our way. Thanks!

Roboform works

Roboform allows me to manage passwords on my computers and synchronize those passwords between multiple computers. Sadly, for iOS, I still have to open the app, copy then paste into the authentication window of apps. I don't have to remember the password, but this is still pretty clugy

Pros

Easy to set up and use, allows me to manage passwords on my computers and synchronize those passwords between multiple computers.

Cons

Lack of integration with iOS apps was disappointing. Considering how much people conduct secure transactions from their phones, this could be a deal killer for many

Thank you for taking the time to review RoboForm! Regarding iOS, you can now autofill passwords with RoboForm in iOS 12. For more information, please visit: https://roboform-blog.siber.com/2018/10/05/autofill-passwords-with-roboform-in-ios-12/

Excellent tool for the lazy minds!

I was able to maintain different sites passwords and forms information a click away. It was very useful when looking for a job and having to fill repetitive information over and over again.

Pros

I've used this tool as an easy way to fill forms, remind me of passwords and store information. Easy to instal and setup and really easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. If anything, more security measures to prevent information from being hacked, since nowadays that's a Must Have.

Convenient and great to have if it works

I want to love it, but I cannot at this point.

Pros

The ability to save passwords and allow multiple users to utilize them

Cons

It doesn't work most of the time. I change passwords and they don't always update. I change a password in Edge and it doesn't update, but I change a password in Explorer and it prompts me to save it. Same for Chrome, it works part of the time. The customer support is mostly based online, which doesn't really help a new user to properly troubleshoot, then it takes an enormous amount of time to get someone on the phone and even then, the help is minimal.

Hi Matt - We're sorry to hear of your ongoing issues, and we'd love the opportunity to resolve them. If you can please reply with your RoboForm email address and phone number, we'll ensure a representative calls you before close of business. Thank you.

Decent password manager!

Pros

I enjoyed Roboform's autosave features and browser integration with Firefox and Google. In the past, I relied on Google's Password Manager and Apple's Keychain Access for password management. I have found Roboform to be just as secure as those. One issue you run into when using native password managers is cross-platform functionality and Roboform solves that.

Cons

I think the UI could use some work. Viewing your passwords, which should be simple in a password manager, can be annoying/troubling because of the path to get there.

Thanks for the feedback! Regarding the UI, we're working on an update to the RoboForm start page which will greatly improve the experience of locating and accessing RoboForm logins.

Love it

Pros

We have been using RoboForm for years now. It is a huge time saver and super easy to use. A few months ago we switched to the Business platform to share passwords and it is awesome.

Cons

Remembering to Sync the passwords is sometimes forgotten. Is there a way to have them auto sync?

Roboform old time user

Pros

secure and saves everything in forms and passwords

Cons

these days a lot of websites just don't work anymore with Roboform. Too much security that Roboform can't keep up with.

Hi Rick - thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Regarding sites that are not working with RoboForm, at your convenience, please feel free to send a list our way and we'll gladly investigate. Thanks again! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Software program to save logins and auto fill on website

Pros

Great and easily to use with just the click of a button. Most of the time it will automatically save your login info for websites automatically.

Cons

At times when setting up a new password the system will first autofill your old password then the new one so just watch out for that. It also does not work for every website.

An intelligent solution for those who have little memory.

Pros

My disorganization and untidiness in the day to day has led me to entrust me to many programs that allow me not to lose control of my responsibilities. With a not so large number of accounts and passwords I have been in trouble, but thanks to this application I have been able to overcome this difficulty and to have covered a problem that had tormented me for years. I no longer carry that tedious list of paper in my bag, simply RoboForm does the job reliably and safely.

Cons

It solved one of my big problems, I do not remember anything serious that I can say against this wonderful program. It's great, I would not change it for another.

RoboForm saves Time!

I love the increased security that RoboForm helps us with.

Pros

The time it saves me filling out forms and remembering passwords.

Cons

Sometimes the search bar doesn't work properly, and I'm forced to manually search my vast credentials for the one I'm looking for.

Roboform Is Password Ready!

If you want to securely store your passwords, generate a password when signing up for something, etc. then this software is a great addition to have. You won't forget your password and get locked out of your account ever again!

Pros

The simple fact that Roboform will help generate a secure password.

Cons

I don't really have a con regarding this software.

Great for managing passwords across your team

Pros

That you can assign a password account to a person and then switch it to someone else if there's employee churn without having to create new accounts across everything

Cons

The web page to manage the account is not easy to use or understand

I tried it and didn't like it

It's a great password manager for some, but not for me.

Pros

It manages passwords and has a nice interface.

Cons

I've tried Roboform twice. The first time I tried it because a colleague recommended it when I was searching for a password manager. I tried it for a few days and ran in the other direction and eventually chose LastPass. The second time I tried it was last year when Firefox updates were messing up my LastPass experience. I hated the feel of Roboform and it was not an intuitive experience for me. Once Firefox figured out their updates, I ran back to LastPass with relief.

We're sorry to hear you didn't find RoboForm to be an intuitive tool. We're always striving to improve the user experience and we'd love to receive any specific feedback you may be willing to provide. At your convenience, please feel free to submit the details here: https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main/contact?lang=en. Thank you.

Simple way to manage passwords.

Easy way to manage paswords.

Pros

The easy method used to create a login link with passwords associated for a particular web site, and book mark the web site.

Cons

Problems linking a trail account to a purchased license. I ended up with a trial account for the purchased software license.

Unpleasant.

Pros

Not too much to talk about. Standard password manager with many bugs and problems. It is relatively easy to use with fair interfaces.

Cons

Sales process, security issues and really bad support with interesting un-ethical business practices.

Hi Sinan - we're very sorry to hear you've had such a poor experience and we'd certainly like to address/fix any lingering issues. We do see that you have an existing ticket in our system and we encourage you to please continue to address any matters through that channel as it has been kept open per your request. Thank you.

RoboForm

RoboForm helps me: 1. manage staff passwords 2. provide safe and secure passwords 3. Remember different passwords 4. quickly access websites without having to remember different passwords 5. provide better security from hackers

Pros

I like the way you can share passwords with certain employees. It is one of the few password managers that has NOT had a security breach.

Cons

It is robust. I have not had the time to explore and utilize all of its features. Because of this, I have struggled. However, the more I use RoboForm, it is becoming more user friendly.

Good Product

Pros

all the futures that offers. even mobile app is nice.

Cons

there is nothing that I don't like about this product

Simple tool for a complex world

It took me a bit to get used to the new tool. But once installed it shows to me everytime I have to add passwords, so you can not help but use it. Or uninstall, because could be annoying if you are not really using.

Pros

I like the speed improvement that allows you to do when working on internet. I do really hate having to remember the url of the each site and later go into everytime more difficult log in or sign up processes. This way I have an incon where I can more easily navigate. It works great and I have a happier life.

Cons

When speaking about passwords, it is difficult to trust completely. So I do not always use for everysite.

could be much better

Pros

security - everyone needs a password manager

Cons

ease of use; it's difficult to use as a password filler

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback, Julie! We noticed that you mentioned having some difficulty using RoboForm's password filler. Are you referring to the AutoFill functionality? If so, we'd love to address any specific issues or questions you may have. If you haven't done so already, please feel free to submit additional information via the link below and one of our supporters will gladly assist. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Robo Form Review - Simple and Easy

Pros

The ability to keep all my logins behind one central login. Browser plugins are easy, adding, organizing sites/logins is a breeze.

Cons

Adding new sites can be difficult at times.

Roboform Review

Pros

Ease of use. I like the fact that it was easy to learn how to use.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like. Once in a while the passwords don't work because they are entered to fast.

Roboform is stellar!`

Roboform has been a great addition for password management.

Pros

Very easy to use for all of my users. Having the ability to have department passwords is amazing.

Cons

Doesn't automatically recognize when a password has changed. Can lead to multiple entries for the same website.

Thanks for the feedback, Zachary! When a password has changed, RoboForm should prompt to either save over the existing credentials for the site or to create a new login. If for any reason this is not occurring, or not occurring consistently, please submit a ticket to our team so they can investigate. Thanks again! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.