SpamTitan by TitanHQ Reviews

SpamTitan by TitanHQ

Anti-spam filter for business email. Vital email security.

SpamTitan by TitanHQ

SpamTitan is an anti-spam software which works great to keep viruses and bugs off your email.

Pros

SpamTitan is definitely worth the money we have invested in it. The price is very convenient for what the software offers you. The software blocks spam emails and viruses that otherwise would've been sent to emails in your business.

Cons

SpamTitan is hard to install and can be time consuming. It was not the easiest set up but isn't impossible. Once we got it running, we have not come across any problems.

Easy to use and works great

blocks what it needs to block

Pros

Easy to use I use this software daily. It does what it needs to do to get the job done. Every day this is used when adding emails and blocking stuff. You can see how much spam goes in and out of this program.

Cons

I don't see any cons to this program it is a very good program and does the job. The only thing that could be improved is maybe add more extentions to block.

Prons & Cons of spamTitan

Our previous spam filter device was not blocking most of the ransomware emails and I am getting many complaints regarding this. But after Spamtitan implementation , I am really happy and 99 % unwanted emails are blocked by spamtitan.

Pros

most of the Ransomware emails , spam attachments and links are quarantined\blocked in spamtitan .

Cons

I am not getting combined quarantine report (all mailbox ) to my ID. Only getting my quarantine report.

Spam Titan Review

Pros

Setup was easy. i'm using the cloud gateway and the software seems pretty good at detecting spam. I get very few false positives coming through.

Cons

my least favorite thing about SpamTitan is the lack of features available from the cloud gateway portal. it would be nice if users were able to add to their own blacklist or whitelist instead of configuring a single list for the whole group.

why I like spamtitan

I have had a fairly good experience and if I had any issues, spamtitan support were very helpful.

Pros

great support easy to use UI.

Cons

It is a little limited in certain aspects e.g. specifying blocks by lines of text in an email which is a feature that isn't available.

A Linux VM with a decent SPAM filter

Experience selecting SPAM filtering software.

Pros

Easy to install and setup. SPAM Titan seemed to catch a lot of SPAM. It had a lot of sought-after features.

Cons

The purchase process was a pain because they were in the UK and my credit card company flagged it as suspicious activity. The user interface, while functional, seemed confusing for some admin tasks. There were several sub-menus that were ambiguous in function compared to others with similar names. There was no capability to flag SPAM from Outlook and have that designation retained for the next such message. Customer support was okay, but not outstanding.

Great Filter

Good customer sales service competitive pricing and responsive support

Pros

Ease to use, speed at which we were up and running. The layout is practical and you only have to add domain where on previous spam filters had to add users individually. Seems so far to be capturing the large amount of unsolicited emails with no false positives

Cons

none so for does what it says on tin!

SpamTitan Review

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use and ability to control spam.

Cons

The lack of communication with the company's support team.

Thanks for your review. Lack of communication from our support team is most certainly not the feedback we usually get from our customers. Great post and pre support is a principle we strive for. Can you contact me directly please Dryden dgeary@titanhq.com

Email security like it should be

Overall, I’m satisfied with this software. It provides so much power, flexibility and fault-tolerance, for so little money.

Pros

Easy to use, set up is fairly simple. They offer a free trial to try it out before purchasing. The dashboard allows you to see what emails have been filtered out.

Cons

Looking for a specific email could be easier. Tends to block some emails even from contacts at times

It does what is created for and it does it very good.

The app does very good job filtering all the spam.

Pros

The app filters very good amount of uncecessary emails. It is also very easy to set up and use. The best is that every time an action is taken - it send an email to the user to notify him. Very intuitive UI.

Cons

I haven't found any, but I use it from couple of months..there is still time to find something. I hope I won't.

Simple and effective spam/virus filter

Excellent product for spam/virus filtering.

Pros

This solution virtually eliminated the virus' coming in through email. Spam filter was set a little too aggressive by default, but was easily adjusted to meet our needs

Cons

Getting to adjust the individual user settings is not easy to train the users. Also, cannot use the outbound filter without a static/sticky IP address.

Secure Emails

Pros

After a virus was downloaded on an employee's computer we had to find something to protect our work emails. We now use SpamTitan and have peace of mind- especially since many of our customer service emails can come from our website from bots.

Cons

So far there's nothing to complain about. We haven't been using it long but we've been using it successfully.

SpamTitan Praise

Great integration into our IT environment, great sales support and follow up.

Pros

We had been using another cloud anti-spam service but were getting hit with spearphishing attacks that made it through. I tried the trial version of SpamTitan and was very impressed. We made the switch!

Cons

I haven't found a good way to tag spam that comes through as spam after the fact.

Effective spam filter that hasnt let our company down

Pros

Adding multiple domains is easy to set up. It didnt take a long time to get this up and running. It does everything you need too including filtration, management, uptime, etc.

Cons

It is a bit on the expensive side for this type of software.

Spamtitan

Pros

Features, like the daily reporting so that end users take care of there own whitelisting instead of us. Being to see all email that passes through the system. Helps in troubleshooting email not arriving etc.

Cons

Layout of portal is confusing. It takes a while to figure things out. Documentation is lacking. Needs to be updated more frequently.

A modern solution by competent people

I am very happy with SpamTitan. All our threats are eliminated and SPAM has disappeared.

Pros

SpamTitan has all the abilities and features I need and a highly competent staff available for support and help. It gave me the best and easiest option; Spam has disappeared without any tweaking.

Cons

The pricing is a bit stiff. Maybe I fall between pricing models. .

Great Spam Filter for Office 365

We moved from in-house exchange to Office 365 and needed a spam filter. Spamtitan was recommended and has been a great solution.

Pros

Implementation was quick and easy We are a small company so the value proposition is great Has all the features we need

Cons

Some of the admin vs user features weren't obvious but they customer service was great and walked me through quickly.

Excellent antispam gateway

we installed Spamtitan on a dedicated appliance in order to establish a anti spam gateway for both incoming and outgoing mail. It is simple to setup and reliable. It has an integrated antivirus engine. It is based on BSD OS and so it is very stable.

Pros

- easy to setup anti spam rules - overall reliability and efficiency - integrated antivirus - cost effective platform

Cons

- no integration with AD domains - no responsive web interface

Safes us from thousands of Spam-Mails

Pros

Before we used Spam Titan we got 10-20 Spam E-Mails per day. We also received them to our maillists which was an absolute desaster. Since we use SpamTitan we are COMPLETLY free of spam!

Cons

Nothing. In fact we are really happy. In really rare cases SpamTitan filters non-spam Mails, but this happened one time since we started to use it.

SpamTitan is a good low-cost solution for your business

It's a great solution that we're able to provide to our customers as our own branding.

Pros

It's ease of use to use, setup and maintain. The quality of the support I obtained during my trial and after is great.

Cons

Depending on which solution you go for it will have different levels of functionality so ensure you're going for the right product for what you need.

Customer support was a pleasure to work with. We are very satisfied with the service.

The service captures our spam emails and sends notifications as requested.

Pros

Collection of all potential spam messages provided in one email with choice of how often to receive notices, which I chose daily.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I don't like about the service. The customer service, price and functionality have all met or exceeded my expectations.

SpamTitan solution works very well in cloud enviroments

Blocking a lot of junk messages that were an issue for long time

Pros

Easy to use and very simple administration, this solution gives visibility and takes actions efficiently

Cons

I think that they can improve their filter rules to be more specific regarding blacklisted and whitelisted contacts, also the history filters are a little confused about how they works.

It works! Protect your work inbox from unwanted emails and save time

Protection from spam, phishing and viruses. Time saving.

Pros

After using another anti-spam software I decided to try an evaluation version of SpamTitan. Setup was very simple and it does block virtually every spam and phishing email without lag.

Cons

I wish the options for (very) small businesses were more flexible, given that the minimum inbox amount is 10.

SpamTitan does a great job of reducing our spam

SpamTitan does a great job of reducing our spam, which saves us time and frustration. On top of that, it's pretty easy to use.

Pros

Cons

It's a bit on the expensive side, but not too bad. It does save our company time, which is worth some money.

Good spam protection

Pros

Good email security and spam protection. It does what it was designed for.

Cons

No negatives, it does everything it is supposed to.