TeamPassword Reviews

Pros

Being able to have a collection of passwords for a single client and allow our contractors access to only those passwords (and the ability to kick 'em out if needed), is worth its weight in gold.

Travis G.

I like that it's very user-friendly. I also use the Chrome extension of TeamPassword a LOT — it's been a lifesaver for easily logging in to sites and tools each day.

Stephanie M.

It was so seamless to integrate and use every day. I'm at another startup now and am hoping to implement it again.

Renee B.

Cons

I found that I was getting way too many email notifications from the tool. You can turn them off, but it was annoying in the beginning.

Dennis M.

It can be a bit cumbersome to add new users. Password storage is limited to websites.

4.7

Team Password: Smoothly And Easily Connect Your Entire Team

For a large team with many different passwords and levels of access or for a smaller team with individual passwords TeamPassword is the perfect choice. As a team our passwords are safe and for our clients their passwords are safe as well which generates trust and more business. It is easy and efficient to use TeamPassword to be able to search and share passwords throughout the team for our clients. At the same time it is essential to keep different access levels limited and TeamPassword handles this need too.

Pros

TeamPassword keeps the information up to date in one spot making it easy to transfer clients between team members. The ability to limit access and create individual groups. You are also able to add your own passwords and limit them to yourself which is a plus.

Cons

On occasion TeamPassword closes without saving the information it dropped when I want to reference multiple pages to grab the username, password, and URL leaving no choice but to start over. Loading can be slow at times.

TeamPassword review

Pros

TeamPassword help my team to manage password that we shared for some of the account that we are sharing. It really helpful as it will help us to login to different sites easily without having to remember the password and especially when the password is changed from the original.

Cons

It is a simple program that really excellent with what it is intended to do. I personally don't have anything that i dislike with the program.

Overall it's been pretty good. The software is simple and straight forward.

Passwords are kept out of spread sheets and can be centrally managed and shared across the team.

Pros

Like groups and giving users access to passwords via groups. It has a chrome and firefox browser plugin to make things a little easier.

Cons

Need to click into and entry in order to copy a password. Should be able to be done via right click or shortcut in the list. It "seems" like i need to log in over and over. I understand there is probably a security concern, but if there was an option to stay logged in longer. Also come out with an Opera extension, we use many different browsers for testing, etc. I was also hoping that the Google login SSO that was just released would make the relog in issue less of a problem, but it almost takes longer to use it vs the normal login. Google keeps you signed in longer, but having it open the tab and then having to close the tab, get back to original tab, click on the extension again is actually a slower process.

Easy to use and helpful

My experience with TeamPassword has been very positive, and I think the rest of my team would say the same.

Pros

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. The tool does everything I need it to.

Thanks for your review Stephanie! We're excited to have you and your team as a customer!

Saves me and my co workers time. Helps us be more productive. Great team password manager.

Pros

* Makes it easy to share passwords/accounts with groups of coworkers * I don't have to remember passwords, don't have to use post-its or spreadsheets or IM passwords to coworkers * Great team password manager for agencies and development teams, etc. * Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords * Customer support is great

Cons

I'm looking forward to the release of the iPhone and Android app companions

Great password tool to integrate your team

TeamPassword solves a lot of problems, so we are fine with this tool.

Pros

TeamPassword is a great tool to assign passwords for groups and can be integrated with Google Chrome. We can assign passwords in one place and share it with our squads.

Cons

Is not easy to assign or remove password massively, you have to do the job one by one. Maybe they can work better for mobile integration.

Great way to quickly and securely share passwords with team members.

I am able to easily and securely store passwords and share them with team members. Gone are the days of emailing someone a password!

Pros

- I love the ability to copy passwords without actually seeing them. This ensure that the integrity of the password does not get compromised. - Ability to give groups of users access to groups of passwords is great.

Cons

- It can be a bit cumbersome to add new users - Password storage is limited to websites - There is no "offline" mode, which might be useful, especially for security purposes.

Thank you!! We're always working hard to make it easier to add new team members on the fly :).

Great for client logins

Pros

Keeps all of our passwords in one easy to manage location. The chrome extension makes using this tool very easy.

Cons

It would be good if we could store passwords for programs on my computer and not just in the web browser.

TeamPassword is ideal for any company that has a need to deal with their common group passwords

The security of our systems improved and became more safe as unauthorised access were eliminated

Pros

Support is available online Stores all the passwords in one location and eliminates the access of such vital passwords to unauthorised persons

Cons

No versatile application starting at yet. To relegate new clients to a gathering, you need to independently include them into each gathering; takes excessively time. Moving passwords isn't troublesome on the off chance that you are just moving a couple of passwords. Else, it takes until the end of time

Good for password management of multiple account

Eqsy to use. Make the social experience at good level.

Pros

Easy to use. Had extension to access on crome browser. No need to remember all account password. No need to reset password again and again just use one password. You can share that password with your team member and can also access your team member password.

Cons

Many website not allow on multiple ip. There are many secure website that block account.

Professional and Easy to Use!

None.

Pros

Ease of use! Quick access right in my browser and keeps everything secure for my clients while allowing me to do my work efficiently. In-app password generator is simple but has lots of options for quick editing. Groups keep things organized within each of my organizations. Simple to train other co-workers how to use; everyone in my office now loves TeamPassword! I dont know how I lived without it!

Cons

No mobile app as of yet. To assign new users to a group, you have to individually add them into each group; takes too much time. Moving passwords isn't difficult if you are only moving a few passwords. Otherwise, it takes forever.

Experience has been good overall but we've run into some annoyances along the way

Ability to add/edit/remove logins, team members and clients easily, ease of use with browser.

Pros

Can organize passwords by groups - this was the most important feature we were looking for, and the Chrome extension makes it very easy to use. Easy to add/remove users as needed and I feel secure overall.

Cons

Inability to bulk remove all passwords in a group - this is very time consuming when a client is no longer with us and we want to remove them, we have to click into every individual item to do so. Firefox extension has been on/off since the beginning. And I don't know any good way to use TP on mobile other than opening it in a browser and copying/pasting.

We use TeamPassword for our marketing agency and it makes collaborating across projects really easy.

Pros

I can access my client's passwords in one easy place. I don't have to dig around looking for 100's of passwords every day!

Cons

When I try to add a new username and password but need to look at two different website pages to pull the information (for example- an email a client sent and the login page for Facebook) the TeamPassword app will close and erase the data in inserted. So I have to be really quick.

TeamPassword is better than LastPass!

Pros

As a user of both TeamPassword and LastPass, I really appreciate the ease with which TP allows me to control who can access certain systems and who can't. As a SaaS provider, we use a lot of other SaaS applications to provide great experiences for our customers. TP gives us the comfort to share access to those applications within our org, knowing we can easily remove users when needed.

Cons

If you lose/forget your master password, you have to start over with a new account. I understand why this is from a security standpoint and how it benefits me as a user, on an intellectual level, but it is still a bummer when it happens.

TeamPassword is a secure and simple way to share passwords with your team

Saves time and hassle onboarding new members and keeping my team members unblocked by access problems.

Pros

The ability to specifically control who has access to which passwords. This makes it easy to give access to my team members for just the services they should have access to, and also means when I add someone new they can quickly gain access to all the right passwords by only adding them to a few groups.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an android app. Their mobile web version works well but a native app would be nice.

I love TeamPassword

We can generate extremely long / secure passwords for accounts that need to be shared between multiple people or where multi-user support is not provided. The password store has team-based access controls which is awesome for ease of management while maintaining the least-privilege principle.

Pros

The chrome extension makes it super easy to use in the right context. It also supports single-sign-on with G Suite/Google Apps for Work.

Cons

I have to remember to find and click the "save" button. There have been a few times this has bit me.

Good for a work environment

Saves time with not having to remember or input passwords.

Pros

The Chrome plugin makes it very useful on the web. I like that the search front and center. Fast and responsive.

Cons

Wish it worked on apps outside of a browser, would like search results and current page autofill to both display at the top of the list.

It's an invaluable tool that my team uses.

Pros

It's keeps us safe and is easy to use. We don't ever have to worry about losing access to an account, even if someone leaves the team.

Great software!

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use and is an excellent way for our entire team to store passwords in one place.

Cons

No big cons. Only one would maybe be an option to store passwords that aren't for websites. For example, if we could also store passwords for desktop applications or other programs.

Great for team projects

I'm currently working on a student project with my friends. Since we are planning to make a game, we have a lot of planning and data to transfer to each other. TeamPasword really helped with the accessibility of our data to our team and only them! I can really see how this software will help me in the future if it helped me as a student, it's going to help me even more once I enter a corporation with even bigger teams.

Pros

It's easy to share passwords to our team with no worry of them getting leaked. I don't have to wait for my teammates to be online to access things just to check if something is right or not. And with the chrome extension logging in is really fast!

Cons

The Chrome extension I use is sometimes buggy and I have to close the whole browser for it to be fixed. Sometimes when adding a password, the software will close without saving the information, so I would have to start all over again.

Convenient and confidential

I'm able to easily manage the login details for my SAAS products and share them with my team without worrying about security.

Pros

It's really easy to manage our passwords and give access to the relevant members of the team. We can also control who gets access to which login details which means working with third parties or keeping more mission critical credentials locked down is really simple.

Cons

One suggestion would be for a browser plugin but I'd rather be on the side of security than convenience.

Very easy, simple & quick.

Pros

I don't have to memorize hundreds of passwords. It's great to not have to navigate to the site in advance. One stop shop.

Cons

Nothing! The only thing I would change would be the ability to input email/user names even if both fields aren't available on the form.

Extremely helpful tool, cuts down my work by allowing fast logins to different websites.

Time efficiency, organization, password storage

Pros

It makes everything easier and it's convenient. Each client has a separate login and this allows me to access them all in one place. The fact that it's located in my browser also makes it really helpful.

Love this software!

Pros

It is so easy to use and my coworkers and team members think it’s an effective way to share passwords to sites that all of us need.

Cons

I just wish the software would load faster sometimes.

convenient password management for distributed teams

Pros

- simple to use and no onboarding required - we like the ability to clearly define teams, roles, and access

Cons

- nothing 'wow' about this tool but it does a great job for password management across distributed teams