Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Logo

GD

Gordon D.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Computer Coverage for a Great Price

I have a yearly subscription for their software and plan on keeping it going. It has been easy for me to set up and manage.

Pros

This software allows me to cover multiple devices, manage them all and doesn't try and up sell, over sell or continually throw pop ups at me.

Cons

It is hard for me to find something wrong with this software. If anything having it be a little more active on notifications that all is well although not to many nor to often.

Thank you so much for your detailed review! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Webroot just works

Pros

Its a stable piece of software that deliver great functionalities

Cons

There is really nothing i dislike about it.

Glad to hear you've had a good experience! It sounds like you don't have any problems with the software - any reason why you gave it a 3/5 stars? Anything we could change about the product to increase your opinion of it?

DP

David P.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Antivirus that does it job

Pros

So far I haven't gotten a Virus while using it. It is very protective of my computer.

Cons

The software constantly letting me know about all my software that i install.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Solid protection. Low demand of resources. Easy administration.

Fast. Invisible. Secure.

Pros

Virus software that just works. It's easy to administer and doesn't slow the computer down - low demands on resources. Also, the price is great.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Webroot over Viper

Implementation was easy. I wish there was a way to install this software over the network instead of manually installing it on each PC. So far, satisfied with this software and the price.

Pros

We use this option over VIPER because it was a cheaper and more efficient alternative. With Webroot we are able to use an affordable cloud-base solution for 100 seats.

Cons

I do not have any cons with this software yet. We just implemented it this year and I haven't had a chance to fully dive into it as much as I would like.

JD

Jared D.

Good but not sold

Pros

It dosent slow down your machine. It runs in the background and alerts you of actions to be taken. It found a couple things that my other program didn't find and I was able to clean them up before they caused me problems. It seems to play well with other programs.

Cons

I'm not sold on it because I did the free trial. I used it on a laptop that is mainly my travel and personal device, so the 2 week trial didn't get it done for me because of my limited use with it. If I had a full month of time with it, that might be different. I liked what I saw, I just needed to see a little more.

Hi Jared, I highly recommend reaching out to our licensing team, as they might be able to extend your trial to a full 30 days. Beyond that, they can go over any questions you might have regarding pricing or the product itself. They can be reached at 1-866-350-6089. Lara - Webroot Community Team

Sarah C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Lackluster mobile interface

I wanted to like Secure Anywhere, and it was nice to see the application made it easy to enter the activation code for when you've already purchased on another device so there was no room for messing that up, but I was hoping for options, details, customization, and it was more *womp womp*, but I will keep using the desktop protection.

Pros

Easy integration, simple user interface, and I appreciated that scan result and actions were "explained" in layman's terms so I knew what the app was doing and why.

Cons

The user interface is ugly and outdated and while the laptop version of webroot is feature rich and comprehensive, the mobile app literally only told me my location was turned off and one other thing. I'm not sure why there is such a drastic disconnect from desktop to mobile application, but I couldn't find anywhere to customize how it scanned my phone or when and I have no idea if it saved a log somewhere on my phone or not. I like webroot products, but I couldn't get behind this one.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not super pleased with the Webroot UI. In regards to the mobile app - we'd love to get your feedback on what features you'd like to see in the future! Please reach out to my attached e-mail address to share any specifics you'd like to share!

Earle K.

Most Excellent

No need to worry about AV signature updates. It does not bog down the user's systems!

Pros

As an IT Professional in charge of maintaining AV signatures and deployment, the fact that there are NO signatures to worry about, is awesome! I love the console and the machine learning built into the product!

Cons

Hi Earle, Thanks for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying your Webroot experience and that you like the console. If there's anything that we can do to help or if you have some more feedback, please let us know.

NM

Nikolas M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent, lightweight, endpoint security and protection

Very satisfied.

Pros

Very light weight Simple to deploy and manage for our MSP clients API integrations

Cons

It can sometimes take some work to properly configure policies, information is available, and support is excellent, but its not always very obvious where to look if you're trying to just figure it out on your own

JM

Jesse M.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Powerfull file protection program.

Excellent Business Internet Security/File Protection solution.

Pros

Webroot has very secure admin settings to prevent users from disabling it. It catches many heuristics and other quetionable activity.

Cons

It uses a good deal of resources. It would work better in windows if it used less resources. That's merely a technicality though.

Girish P.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Best in class with unique features at the cost

Pros

Endpoint security - blacklist/whitelist apps, remote wipe, kiosk, geofencing & geotracking. Perform desktop, mobile device & modern management functionalities from a single console.

Cons

Till to find a negative thing in this software

Thanks for leaving a positive review!

AB

Anthony B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Not as good as other products, but it has its uses

Pros

The interface was nice and it wasn't super difficult to deploy

Cons

It doesn't offer great protection compared to other products.

I'm sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with Webroot's Endpoint product. I hope that you've found a service that works better for you!

fm

francis m.

Best security software out there especially with the extra feature on browsers to ensure your safe

Pros

mobile and password protection .System Control feature that enables one to control active processes a troubleshooter's dream and the best part is it doesn't take up much space.

Cons

It doesn't lend to third party testing due to the way it is working in a compact and lean manner.It is a bit pricey

NW

Nate W.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Good antivirus software

Webroot SecureAnywhere is a good product and does an adequate job.

Pros

I like that it pulls the filters from a cloud storage location and not store them locally on the hard drive.

Cons

This software can be taxing on the memory and CPU. As a result I try to have it run late at night when I'm using my machines.

Daniel D.

11-50 employees

Keep PCs clean (for the most part), low resource usage, and full integration with Autotask

Manage 200+ devices easily and get alerts for auto-resolution and extra steps needed. Autotask integration is a huge plus, and Webroot catches all viruses and some malware.

Pros

I love the partnership with Autotask, it auto installs with each PC we onboard. Makes life easy, reports auto-resolution and necessary cleanups through email and ticketing.

Cons

Misses some items, especially browser based attacks. Recently became more difficult to install browser protection add on in Chrome. login system for MSPs is clunky and annoying.

RP

Robert P.

Insurance, self-employed

I spoke to tech support regarding being charged twice, they were extremely helpful resolving issue.

Provides virus protection

Pros

Tech support dialed in and cleaned up my system removing viruses, and providing renewal contract at an affordable price.

LB

Lisa B.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Webroot Review

I was not really impressed with it. Definitely not worth the money

Pros

With this program as long as you don't have high potential of getting a virus then its great to use but we have a internet based program

Cons

Not very good protection, slows down the computers, and not too many options to the program when its a window based program .. Also constantly blocked websites

Deidre M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Peace of mind

Pros

Helps protect your devices. Love that it can be used for multiple devices.

Cons

The cost at first but you get a lot with it.

Great for small businesses using outsource IT vendor

Pros

Our off-site, outsourced IT vendor has 24/7, real-time access to our monitoring on all workstations across all office locations.

Cons

From an end-user perspective, this is a seamless product. I am not aware of any issues and the pricing is very affordable for the capabilities included.

co

chris o.

Internet, 1-10 employees

All you need in a managed AV

Use it on my personal machine I like it so much.

Pros

Software is super lightweight, and hardly uses any resources. Includes versioning for rollback after an infection.

Cons

Had a few small issues where it did odd things like disable a num lock but they have fixes for things like that.

PE

Patrick E.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Awesome Protection, lightweight client

Greater Security, easier management

Pros

The client is extremely lightweight, and it can do a deep scan in minutes with no system impact. It has been able to detect and stop malware/ransomware that was too new to be detected by our other systems. The admin interface is well laid out and easy to use with a wealth of configuration options.

Cons

requires constant internet connection. If you're internet connection is not stable or always on your protection is hamstrung

CH

Christian H.

Easy to install and use

Pros

Installation was easy and it just runs in the background. No need to fiddle with it or make adjustments.

KT

Kenneth T.

Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Does The Job

Pros

The software works fairly independently in the background and does not need much user input in order to function and maintain.

Cons

The software can sometimes not load when restarting the device, or sometimes its initiation can be quite delayed.

NL

Nathan L.

Best AV so far

Beyond positive. I would pick Webroot time and time again.

Pros

It's much easier to say what I don't like about Webroot. We moved from Vipre Buisness, and immediately dropped our malware related tickets by 75%. We deployed Webroot out to many different sites (MSP) and found that Vipre was missing a tremendous amount .

Cons

The UI could be slightly better? Other than that I don't have any complaints.

Antivirus for MSPs

Pros

We have used this software on close to 1000 endpoints and it has been great. Does not take a lot of resources to run and has had no false positives as of yet.

Cons

The support for Mac is still a bit sketchy right now in my opinion.