Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Logo

Smarter Cybersecurity Services & Solutions

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Reviews - Page 7

DD

Danya D.

We were introduced to this protection suite, because of the need to change from another antivirus

The installation was very straight forward and easy to deploy to the users. The setting up of the restrictions were quite simply.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. A very quick installation process, from a standard link. Has an excellent malware protection. Notification message at the time of blocking a site, is very useful.

Cons

The lack of a client interface available of the desktop. An administrative login is needed to access basic information.

Layla M.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Easy online Protection

I am Product Reviewer so, I have to do a lot of online shopping. with that comes ads, phishing, and spyware. with Webroot, I can feel safe ordering from various websites overseas without the insecurity of malware. This helps me build my review business because I'm not limited to where I can order my products to review.

Pros

What I like most about this software is, I can use it on up to 3 devices. It was very easy to download and configure, it did almost all of it for me. I like that it reads my computer and knows exactly what it needs. Another thing is, it doesn't bother me with every single little detail about what it's doing or did. It detects threats and destroys them. This anti virus keeps my computer clean, leaving me feeling safe.

Cons

There's no cons about this software for me.

RR

Rebecca R.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Good virus protection

It just runs in the background like any security program, and lets me know if there's a problem. The less you have to think about it, the better.

Pros

A very non-invasive program, very minimal pop-ups and annoyances, unlike some other programs that are available.

Cons

I thought the packaging was kind of wasteful. There's no need for a plastic CD case if there's nothing inside but an online download code.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Very lightweight and super easy installation

Pros

Installation is the easiest in the industry, a download specific to your organization, and it's installed within seconds.

Cons

Sometimes its hard to know if its blocking anything because it is very lightweight.

LP

Laura P.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Webroot secure anywhere currently on laptop and phone

Pros

its fast easy and has kept my devices safe for the past year. Customer service was great if i ever needed to contact them about anything.

Cons

i cant say there is anything i dont like about it at this point.

I have used webroot several times and have always found it easy to use

I feel like I am protected from viruses and unwanted spyware. I have had computers that were not protected by Webroot and they always seemed to have problems.

Pros

Easy to load. Easy to run once loaded. Well worth the price. Can add it to several devices. Was recommended to me by a pro

Cons

I have not really found anything to complain about. I suppose it could be a little less expensive. That is about it.

Victor A.

Writing and Editing, 10,001+ employees

Secure Anywhere Review

Pros

This app is amazing in detecting the bugs that could affect one's system. The virus scan process is top-notch without even slowing my system.

Cons

I made a mistake installing the software when I still had another antivirus on my system, which affected my system badly. I had to uninstall both and reinstall the Secure Anywhere again. It's been working fine since then.

Glad to hear you figured out the issue regarding installation! If you ever have other difficulties, please reach out to our support team: http://webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Robert G.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Webroot with business

Pros

I have Webroot installed on my Dell work laptop and it is amazing. the notifications are non existent unless there is a serious problem so I love that feature. It just runs in the background and does its job without being too intrusive on the CPU.

Cons

Honestly, not too much. This software offers full protection for my PC while still allowing me to get the most out of my processor.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Webroot SecureAnywhere

Once installed, you basically don't notice it's running. Have had zero problems since installing it.

Pros

Seamless integration with Chrome, has worked flawlessly so far. Very non-intrusive.

Cons

Check marks on Google search results are a minor visual annoyance due to their unstylish design. Doesn't seem to work in incognito mode.

Jack W.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great Anti Virus

Pros

You hardly notice it running has no impact on my machines performance

Cons

A little complicated to set up, but the team were a great help

TK

Tessa K.

Good protection for multiple devices!

Pros

I really like that you can download the software on multiple computers. It is really easy & fast installation.

Cons

I feel like it is a little bit pricey. It seems to work good, but sometimes my computer still feels like it runs a little slow, so im not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Kenneth S.

Great cloud based protection. It has done an excellent job of keeping my systems up and going.

It has kept my machines protected for the most part.

Pros

I like the ability to roll back any ransomware changes that may occur. It does a good job of detecting any malicious files.

Cons

It can fail to detect some threats when at rest. The software could do a better job at protecting from phishing attacks.

JE

John E.

Performing Arts, self-employed

Anti-virus protection; worked fine

Fine anti-virus program, with which I had no problems.

Pros

An anti-virus protection service that I used with no problems for a year. Replaced by another similar service when I got a very inexpensive offer.

Cons

No problems with it in the year I used it. The only reason I replaced it with a different program was a very inexpensive offer.

Thanks for the review!

Shawn B.

The Default AntiVirus we use for ALL our clients

Pros

Its one of the fastest AntiVirus Scanners out there; we liked it so much that we shifted all of our clients from another AV to this one in under 3 months. The Single pane of glass for multi-tenant management is great. Integration with RMM and PSA is also excellent.

Cons

Feel the cost is slightly higher compared to the other vendors, but its definitely a better product, so you end up getting what you paid for. The Billing piece can use some better reporting.

Raymon S.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Webroot is a very reliable antivirus that easy to install and manage.

Pros

What I like the most about Webroot is it's light footprint and how it uses hardly any resources. You won't even notice when it scans. I also like that it doesn't use definitions in a classical sense, and rather it is cloud-based.

Cons

Webroot has had a reputation over the last year or so to create so big headaches with false positives, and negative interactions with certain programs. But overall I believe they are working hard to prevent further issues.

SC

Scott C.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Simply Excellent

Pros

Easy to deploy to customer networks, finds everything before it is a problem and rolls back if there is a problem.

Stephan M.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

A very good security suite for your computer

My experience was good overall. I would purchase and use it again. I fully recommend this product.

Pros

I liked that my financial institution recommended and provided it. It does an excellent job and keeping my computer free of virus and malware issues.

Cons

That it does not offer more options for computer clean-up and tune-up, as do some other products.

Stephan v.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Webroot Business Endpoint a cheap alternative for small companies

Deployed to a small client site as a proof of concept and so far hey are happy

Pros

Small agent size and can distributed via a prepacked agent and download via Link

Cons

Lacks in some more advanced features and support from local distributor is terrible

CH

Chris H.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Was okay, frequent issues

Pros

It was easy to install and uninstall. Sometimes almost too easy to uninstall

Cons

It was common for the agent on computers to encounter issues updating, connecting to the management portal, updating setting changes from the management end, etc.

Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Say no for Viruses . Best Protection

Pros

Feature rich package. Fast scan times. Easy to use and install. Great price.

Cons

Average virus performance and protection. No parental controls. Internet required for full protection.

Ivan H.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Great with Atera

This provides a no look solution to the security endpoints.

Pros

I use this to secure all devices across the company platform without having to actually go to each location.

Cons

This is great but on the end-user there is no ability to see the status or the system itself while it is running.

Thank you for writing this review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding our control console to be useful for managing multiple endpoints across the company! Look forward to a UI update we have coming to the console in the near future - everything is about to become a lot prettier and more user-friendly! -Webroot community team

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Good web security option for small organizations

Pros

easy to update, helps identify dangerous sites, minimally invasive when browsing

Cons

sometimes incorrectly identifies a harmless website as malicious, which can be frustrating

CD

Carina D.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Necessity

Have used this software for our home computer for years, will continue to use it, though appreciate other brands that come with software already installed, this, however, is likely a matter of personal preference.

Pros

Webroot enables us to utilize our home computer for things like banking while also feeling like our information is protected from viruses.

Cons

It is annoying and costly to have to renew when the program expires. I still find that popups come through.

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! If you have difficulty renewing please reach out to our sales team! wr-customersales@opentext.com

MW

Michael W.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Good endpoint security software.

We use it to keep our machines safe from attacks. It has done its job well.

Pros

Once it's setup it runs in the background and keeps you protected. It has kept our machines safe so far.

Cons

I don't have any complaints for this software yet. It has performed its job of preventing exploits well.

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you've been finding Webroot to be a non-invasive and effective solution for your cyber-security! -Webroot Community Team

GW

Gary W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Webroot Review

It's not a bad product but I don't feel it is a true antimalware/antivirus product based on my experience. I have found other antivirus/antimalware products that detected more threats.

Pros

There are a few things I really liked in the newest version of Webroot. I found it had much improved detection of browser-based exploits over previous versions. I also liked the ability to undo changes if you are hit by ransomeware.

Cons

During some basic file scans, it failed to detect several virus packages I had left on purpose.