Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Reviews - Page 3

Nice Anti virus

Very useful and easy and light software and it can be deployed remotely as well

Pros

Very Active antivirus, it detects what the other antiviruses can't and with no load on cpu very easy to install and manage

Cons

I think sometimes it detects a false positive files and we have to white list it inside the application settings

Glad to hear Webroot has been easy to install and manage - thanks for leaving a review for us!

The best AV available, hands down.

My networks are significantly safer than without it. Webroot identifies and nullifies the threats that undermine network stability. It does it flawlessly with very little resource use.

Pros

Ease of deployment, small footprint, makes great use of resources, finds threats with very few mistakes

Cons

Protected my computer several times!

Pros

This has protected my computer numerous times by blocking suspicious websites. It has multiple features, such as firewall protection so I can feel confident that I am protected.

Cons

A couple of times it has blocked legitimate sites.

I'm an user and we implement this tool in our customer

I powerful enterprise tool for antivirus

Pros

this software is linked to our management server tool and the deployment is super simple, I like that we can manage as an enterprise antivirus tool. and because is multi tenant

Cons

so far there is not cons on this software , sometimes requires so many human interaction due some applications that the software think is a virus but that is normal.

Easy to Use and Recommended by Computer/Tech Stores

Overall experience has been that is a reliable product.

Pros

Seems to be easy to use, and keeps my computer free of viruses. Webroot was recommended by a knowledgeable person at BestBuy.

Cons

Like all anti-virus software, I wish the average non-IT person could understand the features better.

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Stay safe out there.

Excellent engagement

Cool gizmos

Pros

Low overheads and the client Engadgment team are excellent. Adam Nash has always sold the dream and it Delivered

Cons

Originally I had to design my own deployments but it was rewritten externally well and now works flawlessly

Webroot has made the life of an MSP that much easier

As an MSP, we have a happier customer base who no longer log tickets about slow pachines and constant malware issues.

Pros

Webroot is a small, efficient client with a cloud back-end enabling quick and reliable detection and elimination of malware and other threats.

Cons

There isnt much on this list. The only frustration I have had is it can be slow to update the client when changes are made from the GSM console.

Versatile software

Pros

I feel this software protects me without being intrusive

Cons

Nothing, software is effective and runs in the background

I'm glad to hear you're having a good Webroot experience! Thanks so much for writing a review!

Computer Coverage for a Great Price

I have a yearly subscription for their software and plan on keeping it going. It has been easy for me to set up and manage.

Pros

This software allows me to cover multiple devices, manage them all and doesn't try and up sell, over sell or continually throw pop ups at me.

Cons

It is hard for me to find something wrong with this software. If anything having it be a little more active on notifications that all is well although not to many nor to often.

Thank you so much for your detailed review! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Antivirus that does it job

Pros

So far I haven't gotten a Virus while using it. It is very protective of my computer.

Cons

The software constantly letting me know about all my software that i install.

Solid protection. Low demand of resources. Easy administration.

Fast. Invisible. Secure.

Pros

Virus software that just works. It's easy to administer and doesn't slow the computer down - low demands on resources. Also, the price is great.

Webroot over Viper

Implementation was easy. I wish there was a way to install this software over the network instead of manually installing it on each PC. So far, satisfied with this software and the price.

Pros

We use this option over VIPER because it was a cheaper and more efficient alternative. With Webroot we are able to use an affordable cloud-base solution for 100 seats.

Cons

I do not have any cons with this software yet. We just implemented it this year and I haven't had a chance to fully dive into it as much as I would like.

Good but not sold

Pros

It dosent slow down your machine. It runs in the background and alerts you of actions to be taken. It found a couple things that my other program didn't find and I was able to clean them up before they caused me problems. It seems to play well with other programs.

Cons

I'm not sold on it because I did the free trial. I used it on a laptop that is mainly my travel and personal device, so the 2 week trial didn't get it done for me because of my limited use with it. If I had a full month of time with it, that might be different. I liked what I saw, I just needed to see a little more.

Hi Jared, I highly recommend reaching out to our licensing team, as they might be able to extend your trial to a full 30 days. Beyond that, they can go over any questions you might have regarding pricing or the product itself. They can be reached at 1-866-350-6089. Lara - Webroot Community Team

Most Excellent

No need to worry about AV signature updates. It does not bog down the user's systems!

Pros

As an IT Professional in charge of maintaining AV signatures and deployment, the fact that there are NO signatures to worry about, is awesome! I love the console and the machine learning built into the product!

Cons

Hi Earle, Thanks for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying your Webroot experience and that you like the console. If there's anything that we can do to help or if you have some more feedback, please let us know.

Excellent, lightweight, endpoint security and protection

Very satisfied.

Pros

Very light weight Simple to deploy and manage for our MSP clients API integrations

Cons

It can sometimes take some work to properly configure policies, information is available, and support is excellent, but its not always very obvious where to look if you're trying to just figure it out on your own

Powerfull file protection program.

Excellent Business Internet Security/File Protection solution.

Pros

Webroot has very secure admin settings to prevent users from disabling it. It catches many heuristics and other quetionable activity.

Cons

It uses a good deal of resources. It would work better in windows if it used less resources. That's merely a technicality though.

Not as good as other products, but it has its uses

Pros

The interface was nice and it wasn't super difficult to deploy

Cons

It doesn't offer great protection compared to other products.

I'm sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with Webroot's Endpoint product. I hope that you've found a service that works better for you!

Best security software out there especially with the extra feature on browsers to ensure your safe

Pros

mobile and password protection .System Control feature that enables one to control active processes a troubleshooter's dream and the best part is it doesn't take up much space.

Cons

It doesn't lend to third party testing due to the way it is working in a compact and lean manner.It is a bit pricey

Good antivirus software

Webroot SecureAnywhere is a good product and does an adequate job.

Pros

I like that it pulls the filters from a cloud storage location and not store them locally on the hard drive.

Cons

This software can be taxing on the memory and CPU. As a result I try to have it run late at night when I'm using my machines.

Keep PCs clean (for the most part), low resource usage, and full integration with Autotask

Manage 200+ devices easily and get alerts for auto-resolution and extra steps needed. Autotask integration is a huge plus, and Webroot catches all viruses and some malware.

Pros

I love the partnership with Autotask, it auto installs with each PC we onboard. Makes life easy, reports auto-resolution and necessary cleanups through email and ticketing.

Cons

Misses some items, especially browser based attacks. Recently became more difficult to install browser protection add on in Chrome. login system for MSPs is clunky and annoying.

I spoke to tech support regarding being charged twice, they were extremely helpful resolving issue.

Provides virus protection

Pros

Tech support dialed in and cleaned up my system removing viruses, and providing renewal contract at an affordable price.

Peace of mind

Pros

Helps protect your devices. Love that it can be used for multiple devices.

Cons

The cost at first but you get a lot with it.

Great for small businesses using outsource IT vendor

Pros

Our off-site, outsourced IT vendor has 24/7, real-time access to our monitoring on all workstations across all office locations.

Cons

From an end-user perspective, this is a seamless product. I am not aware of any issues and the pricing is very affordable for the capabilities included.

All you need in a managed AV

Use it on my personal machine I like it so much.

Pros

Software is super lightweight, and hardly uses any resources. Includes versioning for rollback after an infection.

Cons

Had a few small issues where it did odd things like disable a num lock but they have fixes for things like that.

Awesome Protection, lightweight client

Greater Security, easier management

Pros

The client is extremely lightweight, and it can do a deep scan in minutes with no system impact. It has been able to detect and stop malware/ransomware that was too new to be detected by our other systems. The admin interface is well laid out and easy to use with a wealth of configuration options.

Cons

requires constant internet connection. If you're internet connection is not stable or always on your protection is hamstrung