DAT Load Board Reviews - Page 2

AM

Adrian M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Transitioning from DatPower to DatOne is a disrespectful move towards carriers.

I'm attempting to remain optimistic, but the truth is, this new loadboard, DatOne, is simply not functional. I have five dispatchers using it, and I'm in touch with numerous other companies' dispatchers, all of whom have nothing but negative feedback about it. They're all expressing frustration, and some are even considering unsubscribing unless improvements are made. What's disheartening is the apparent...

Pros

Currently, I haven't received any positive feedback regarding DatOne. Despite my efforts to remain impartial and adapt to it, I've come to the realization that it's futile.

Cons

The transition from PowerDat to DatOne has proven to be a significant letdown. What used to be a dependable platform has transformed into a labirinth to navigate. The updated interface is overly complicated, hindering the quick and efficient booking of loads. Useful features have either been eliminated or buried beneath layers of unnecessary complexity. It's evident that this supposed upgrade missed the mark entirely. Previously, DAT had a two-step advantage over all other loadboards, but now, regrettably, they're trailing behind by ten steps.

Hi Adrian, Power has been in existence for almost a decade, marking its journey to the end of its life cycle. As part of this transition, we're actively migrating our users from our legacy products to our new platform. Your feedback in this transition is invaluable to us and we'd love to get in contact with you and hear your product-related feedback directly. To contact us please reach out to customer.support@dat.com or give us a call at 800.547.5417

DH

Dune H.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Cancel load board

I was walk through the cancellation process with a DAT rep and canceled it and called back. They said they cannot cancel it because I have to give them 30 days notice..

Pros

I used to like things about the a T until I try to cancel a week ahead of time and they went in and take out a payment for $180. The service suck when I told him I went to truckstop, and they start getting attitude with me.

Cons

The customer service sucks. When you tell them you’re moving onto another run load board can’t get my refund money back, and the transaction is showing pending simply just ask him nicely to cancel my account a week in advance.

Thank you for your feedback. Our terms and conditions require a written 30 day notice to cancel. We are happy to discuss this further. Please call our team at 800.547.5417 or email us at customer.support@dat.com

TL

Tanessa L.

DAT Board Review

Very easy to use. Customer service is great!

Pros

Very user friendly. Not many under scored brokers on the platform.

Cons

Hard to get loads because of the competition. Haven't been able to acquire a dedicated lane or contract from DAT board so far

DS

Daniel S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

DAT began my career and rocketed us to the company we are today!

Pros

I love the ability to base my pricing on the market average. See analytics and leverage that knowledge to be more competitive in the market place.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the fact that on mobile which is the product I use the most, that I don't have the load information the same way my Dispatchers do. They can see drops, load details that aren't necessarily in the comments, and the route. I wish mobile would show me this information and also wish mobile would allow me to filter out loads under a certain milage. Yes you can click longest or shortest...

WP

Willie P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Can't log in .no help after 7 days.

Well it's been 6days and no one cAn figure out what the problem is...on there end.

Pros

Good price. to use .when it work. No one can help me get logged in and now the payment is due and now one can access my account. This has to be the worst No one can help and it been in review for over a week.

Cons

Can't understand agents there all foreign.dont speak good english.

Hi Willie, I'm sorry you're having trouble with your account. Please reach out to us at 800.547.5417. When calling, try selecting Option 1 for login or Option 3 for Technical Support.

BI

Benard I.

Great App for Professional Drivers

Great and adaptable…

Pros

The searches, you can freely get a load of your choice to wherever location you want to go.

Cons

Cheap posted rates are too many, the market now is bad but at least reasonable rates are welcome.

MJ

Marcus J.

DAT Review

Pros

That I dont have to check if broker is good with my factoring company. There is a check mark indicating that its approved, or only showes me the approved one.

Cons

Maybe the ability to leave a note for oneself about the broker that I have already contacted. Sometimes I repeated calling the same broker after I forgot the details of why I couldn't take that load. After you make a few calls you forget the details of a load that looked promising earlier but the load would not work for some unique reason.

JM

John M.

Manager

Not too bad sometimes helps me out

Pros

Load posting really work for me and my team drivers, I have several options but chose dat for some reasons

Cons

Brokers who posts load and can’t pick their phone, and sometimes there are scammers who use other companies to scam owner operators, we need seriously help here

EW

Elizabeth W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Work well for what I need

Pros

I am able to easily search for loads, get average rates, search multiple equpiment types or post my trucks

Cons

Average rates are always wayyy different from actual spot rates, I wish all brokers would be forced to put loading times in notes to quit wasting my time.

BD

Barry D.

Not satisfied

Hasn't been well I pay too.much money for bs loads

Pros

Not much at all, too expensive and the fright yall allow to be posted is way to cheap...

Cons

You guys can do better, yiu can make it to where all loads need to have a rate posted pick up time and delivery time we are ate tired of calling brokers If there is 200 loads posted on the load board but in twenty post rates, that's crazy at least it'll give us a better opprtunity to plan each load and the next why even have have the rate and delivery date and pick up time field and its not being use TQL NEVER POST RATES, and it's a waste of time to call them when you have to wait on the phone for so long at least we can skip over the brokers who have lousy rates instead of calling and wasting time I'm paying yall way to much money for this

MS

Marcus S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Pros

I like the trip plan that it show when looking for the loads and the 30 day average helps with negotiating with the brokers.

Cons

I wish that you we didn't have to upgrade the package to get all the features.

SC

Starla C.

I love DAT

I am always able to find the best loads on DAT.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use. Anytime I have had an issue customer service was more than accommodating.

Cons

There are no complaints on my end. Dat is the best out there.

IN

Iva N.

DAT Load board

Pros

I liked their old verson better, as everything was on one line. I guess I have to adjust on this one

Cons

There is difference when on the loads when you search from your computer and from your phone. the ave rates are different sometimes

DN

Derick N.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

DAT Load Board Review

I think it should allow for all of the people to use in the office under one set price.

Pros

Availability of loads, easy to use app on both android and iOS.

Cons

Have to pay for every single person in the office to use it on your company account.

MG

Martin G.

DAT Daily

perfect

Pros

quick and efficient. Even on any problem answers are always there with personel responding quick

Cons

Honestly, we have never had a problem wth DAT at all

KR

Kecha R.

DAT is awesome!

I love using it!! Very easy to use.

Pros

I love that I can look at multiple locations on my app.

Cons

the product is a little too pricey but thats it.

aa

ahmed a.

great service

great

Pros

load search and truck posting always makes it easy for us to book loads

Cons

Trip milage always error and never calculated with truck map, make the market volume decrees

VW

Vincent W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Best load board I used so far

It’s a great load board and sure to keep you roll

Pros

Always up to date and in real time they always update it

Cons

No dislike at all every thing is great

AB

Anarda B.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

Great Tool

It has been a very useful tool

Pros

You can post your truck and not only search loads.

Cons

Brokers that are No Buy should be highlighted.

MC

Miguel C.

Owner

Pros

Easy of use Good loads on the app Good design

Cons

I like everything about the app only thing I would saying the price is what I like least

SW

Scott W.

DAT Board

Favorite platform overall.

Pros

It has the most loads to search compared to others. I very much appreciate the new update regarding emailing the brokers.

Cons

Double brokering is uncontrollable every platform not just DAT. Rate offers and detailed descriptions should be mandatory fields. Example. Pu & del Dates/Times. Load requirements such as chains, straps, tarps. Commodity and how it is packaged(pallets etc.) Docks at pu & del location etc...we waste alot of time calling on loads because of limited info posted.

VH

Vasyl H.

Great load board

Pros

Easy to use, no glitches, easy to post a truck

Cons

Most bugs was fixed, overall no issues with this

EM

Errol M.

DAT Spot Rates are Killing the Industry

I am deciding whether to renew my service. MANY Shippers and Brokers look at your Spot Rate Quotes in order to price loads. Your Quotes , many times, are more on par with the amount the Shipper or Broker would pay his or her own driver/employee- not a company providing safe, professional, and efficient services.

Pros

Access to a loathe number of loads. It would be nice to be able to utilize a cellphone browser in order to login and set alarms for a load search.

Cons

Spot Rates quotes on average $100-$300 less than competitors, and no way to effectively filter out junk loads- like the ones out of Shady Dale, GA.

JG

Juan G.

Really sick of it

Really thinking about leaving

Pros

Easy to look for load and that's pretty much all

Cons

Annoying to have DAT making broker add load that is double brokerage. Sick of broker that all the time put the same load with different pu city. Waste of my time If I post my truck , this should be available only to broker NOT DISPATCH CO ! dispatch co shouldn't have acces on DAT

JC

Jose C.

DAT and me

From the first time I ever seen a load board DAT has been my best friend. It has been easy to use, integrate, learn, and problem solve. It is probably one of the most critical tools I use on a daily basis for the company which is why I know that I can count on it not just sometimes but all the time.

Pros

There is not just one feature i Love, because i love the entire platform and everything about DAT. It is very easy to use and learn and if there are ever any questions their customer support team is very easy to work with. I know that I can count on DAT and for this reason I us nothing else

Cons

I think the pricing for DAT is a bit steep. Maybe beef the features allowed per tier. I plan to move to DAT power at some point but the price is to much just for a couple extra features. Ya it would make the program all the better but for now I guess I will just have to old school it and do some homework.

Hi Jose, Thank you for providing a review of our load board. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with us!