Detrack Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.46/10

See full reviews by rating

Wonderful product helps manage daily task for delivery can be customized to your liking.
The ability to upload routes and data from spreadsheet is excellent and (while we haven't used it), using an API to build in with other systems is very helpful also.
Any issues I've put across are all marvelously and swiftly resolved. This helps my company in being able to have a competitive edge in the market.
GPS history on vehicles is missing. Group deliveries and organizing with which comes first and second and etc. is missing.
Currently haven't found anything that i dislike about this software.

Detrack users...

listing-logo
Route4Me-logo

Route4Me

listing-logo
CartonCloud-logo

CartonCloud

How would you rate Detrack ?

Excellent software built by smart team who knows their customers well

I have been a user of Detrack since 2012 and recently, we've intensified the use of it as we ramp up our business to add more drivers and delivery routes. Detrack make it possible for us to scale up 50X. We couldn't have managed to do it without some sort of smart software. Best of all, the customer support is top-notch! Every time I have issues, they reply extremely fast AND more importantly, with a solution! Keep up the good work team!

Pros

Easy to set up and use for both the route planner and the delivery drivers. All the functions work perfectly and seamlessly. They are customisable too. Dashboard and all the tools are user-friendly.

Cons

Direct and seamless integration with e-commerce platform such as Shopify would be amazing to implement. It can currently be done using Zapier, but not the easiest to set up and it doesn't work seamlessly, so we're still reverting to manual Excel uploads for now.

Hey, Roland! Thank you much for your kind, encouraging words. We are extremely pleased to hear that Detrack has made it possible for you to scale up to 50 times! From Day 1, Detrack was designed to be seamlessly scalable. Making it easy for users to onboard and get started is a main goal for us as well, so we're glad you find our solution user-friendly and easy to navigate. Our support team is always at hand to solve any issue our users are facing, and as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the review, Roland, and we hope Detrack will continue to serve all your last mile delivery needs for many more years to come.

Supports advanced requirements & support is awesome

Excellent

Pros

I needed to integrate it with an existing process and needed a few unusual features, like the ability to import a list of notification emails per delivery site. I learned the hard way that other delivery tracking/notification systems can't handle this. Before I started paying, I started with the free version and I got stuck with the file import. I emailed support thinking that, as a free user, I wouldn't get support, but I got an answer within a couple of hours AND it solved my problem! They attached the correct import spreadsheet and that fixed it.

Cons

There's a few little quirks in using the software - eg the page in which I tried to put in my billing info was unresponsive. I used the chat feature and immediately got a response with a workaround solution. Also, it took me a while to figure out how to customize the different notification emails. You sort of have to go to multiple places but I now realize that the tremendous flexibility in how these emails are set up and what info they include make it tailor fit my needs and it's easy now.

Hey, Nevra! Thank you much for your kind, encouraging words. As always, our support team will do their best to solve any issue you're facing (regardless of the plan you're on), as our goal is for ALL Detrack users to have the best, seamless experience possible using our solution. As we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the positive review, Nevra!

So far so good.

So far so good.

Pros

Effective software with simple functions available that allows all users to understand and use easily.

Cons

Integration - Integration steps is complex and difficult to understand, and requires a lot of assistance from Detrack Support.

Hey Jasmine, Thank you so much for your review. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our effective software with the simple functions available easy to understand and use for all users. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the review, Jasmine.

Excellent Software

wer easily. It has allowed us an easy way to organize (and in turn invoice) our work. It allows us to give the customer the access we want them to have easily to see the data relevant to them and gives our dispatch the ability to quickly make changes on the fly! The ability to upload routes and data from spreadsheet is excellent and (while we haven't used it), using an API to build in with other systems is very helpful also!

Pros

The versatility as well as the functionality. This could be used for any number of businesses that wanted to track vehicles and service work on the road while it's mainly focused on couriers. It's also easy to use...we taught 20 new drivers for a large product shipping how to use the software in about 3-5 mins each. Everyone operated it easily.

Cons

It appears overwhelming at first, though there are lots of tutorials and support is readily available to help. They reply to emails quickly and are always helpful

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are extremely pleased to hear you've been able to teach 20 new drivers how to use Detrack with ease. Our mission is also to provide businesses around the world access to both innovative and affordable technology to power their last mile deliveries, so we take extreme pride being able to present you a cost-effective solution that's reliable, scalable, and seamless to implement. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the positive review, and we hope Detrack will continue to serve all your last mile delivery needs for many more years to come.

Very handy tool for our battery collection service

Very satisfied with the software and level of support. Allows me to schedule customer pickup requests and for my contractor to then schedule these with their drivers. The customer & I are then notified when the pickup is scheduled for and then receive a POD when it has been performed. Also sue to bar coded serial numbers on our battery containers being scanned I can track where any of our battery containers have come from in the event of a problem.

Pros

Our application of detrack is probably a little left field but we find it invaluable for running our battery collection service. Very easy to setup and use. Provides a great customer experience with notifications as to when we are going to perform their collection and deliver a replacement battery container and send them a POD once the job has been done. Based on the bar coded serial numbers on our containers I can track which customer site a containers has come from if there are any issues.

Cons

Completed jobs are marked on the Calendar as green however jobs that have been scheduled (assigned a driver & date) and those that haven't are both shown as blue, so I cannot distinguish between them.

Hey David, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our solution easy to set up and use. We're also pleased to hear that Detrack is invaluable for running your battery collection service. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, David.

Perfect for Entertainment Logistics Management

Detrack has everything you could need for logistics management. Simple driver management, easily schedule multiple deliveries & collections between multiple drivers. Update schedules and driving routes whilst drivers are out in the field. Accurate ETAs and much more. It's hard to find any fault with this app, especially based on it's pricing model too.

Pros

The interface across both desktop and mobile is easy to use. It's helped us to simplify and streamline our logistics management within our business. Being able to update our drivers with information whilst they're out on the go from one centralised platform is brilliant. It's also helped us to continue with our digital first scheme to reduce delivery paperwork and overall printing.

Cons

It would be great to have the ability to allow drivers to view tomorrow's schedule the day before, but this by no means detracts from the outstanding feature set and development that has already been put into this application.

Hey James, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our interface across both desktop and mobile easy to use. We are also pleased to hear that Detrack has helped you simplify and streamline our logistics management within your business. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, James.

Easy and Efficient Migration from Paper Based

My experience with Detrack has so far only been positive. We are saving time on preparing dispatch data, instant POD delivery to customers, and easily retrieved pas POD's to satisfy customer enquiries on deliveries. Also very handy to see where my driver is at any time of the day!

Pros

We are only a small one vehicle operation, but this software allowed us to move from a paper based delivery model to electronic sign on glass technology without too much fuss. There are more features to the software that we currently need, but the ones we do need are there and with a bit of help from the marvelous support folk at Detrack, we were up and running within a couple of hours. Integrating into our WMS was also a fairly painless exercise by our external IT support team. I have recommended it another of our 3rd party carriers, and even one of our clients, and they have also adopted it with no problems.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about with the software, although if I were being pedantic, a little more precise Help information on setting up notifications perhaps?

Hey, Neil! Thank you much for your kind, encouraging words. We're delighted to hear that you're saving time on preparing dispatch data, and how you're easily finding past PODs to satisfy your customer delivery enquiries. Detrack is designed to make it easy for users to onboard and get started, so we're glad you find our solution user-friendly and able to navigate it without much fuss. As always, our support team is at hand at all times to solve any issue our users are facing. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the review, Neil, and we hope Detrack will continue to serve all your last mile delivery needs for many more years to come.

Detrack best despatch software, Proof of delivery with sign on glass.

Pros

We have multiple warehouses, our own and third party deliveries, with remote admin and with Detrack we know where our goods are, who is delivering them, and then finally proof of delivery tightly controlled and stored. Clever, agile, easy to use. It makes us look ahead of our game, keeps tight despatch control, with POD's at our fingertips at all times. Controls the drivers, we can even see their phone battery level, and call them to tell them to charge their battery!

Cons

There is nothing that we do not like about detrack.

Hey Gavin! Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to provide full visibility for your entire last mile delivery process, we are delighted to hear that you are now able to know where your goods are and who is delivering them. We're also glad to hear that you're enjoying the ability to view your drivers' phone battery level as well. You can also be rest assured that the E-PODs generated on Detrack which contains all the vital delivery information will always be securely stored, and more importantly, conveniently retrievable at any time. Thank you once again for the positive review, Gavin!

Excellent Delivery Management System

I have been using Detrack for the management of deliveries for my Florist business for many years now. It has really helped to improve the delivery part of my service. By using Detrack we have a much more efficient system with excellent record keeping. I am now starting to work with Detracks companion software Elasticroute for route planning, particularly at busy peak periods. Both systems work seamlessly together and have provided me with a very good overall experience. When I do need any help with setup or queries, I have found Detrack support to be excellent every time. Overall Detrack is an excellent product.

Pros

Very easy to use by administration and drivers, helps to keep our deliveries organized with real-time delivery information. Has excellent data import and job search capabilities.

Cons

None - all aspects of the software works very well.

Thank you Anne for your great feedback! It makes our day to know that Detrack is achieving the goal of helping SMEs like yours achieve a high level of efficiency in handling your last mile deliveries especially during Florists' peak seasons. We look forward to providing you with continued timely support.

The Swiftest Response Team - Team Detrack!

For me, you can be the cheapest in the market. But the main thing is the human touchpoint. And I can say for sure Detrack has nailed it! Their product team is the most responsive team I've ever dealt with. Any issues I've put across are all marvelously and swiftly resolved! This helps my company in being able to have a competitive edge in the market. Thank you, Team Detrack! And keep it up!

Pros

Tracking visibility, ease of use, intuitive.

Cons

Auto-billing, real-time vehicle tracking, more reports needed.

Hey Mei Lin, Thank you so much for the encouraging words! We do our best to go beyond simply answering a user's enquiry, but rather put ourselves in their shoes so we can proactively identify the concerns in their Detrack experience - and reduce the chances of such occurrences. Detrack's mission has always been to provide businesses around the world instant access to the most innovative and affordable technology to power their last mile deliveries. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into.

Great App to start off with.

have been using it for the past years. overall is very gd and appreciate my friend for recommending me this powerful app.

Pros

Ease of usage and real time tracking of product. Proof of delivery is almost as immediate. call and sms fuction is wonderfully in place.

Cons

Unable to preview driver past route once driver offline.

Hey Garfield, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our solution easy to use. We're also pleased to hear that you find our instantly generated E-PODs and notification features very useful. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Garfield.

great product

Pros

helps keep track or deliveries and also tracking location features and stores signatures for any dispute if needed

Cons

currently haven't found anything that i dislike about this software

Hello John, Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so glad that you think Detrack's a great product. We're also really pleased to hear that Detrack is able to help you keep track of your deliveries, and our electronic proof of deliveries (including recipient's signatures) will be really helpful during any potential disputes. Your kind words are extremely encouraging. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements, please feel free to share future feedback or suggestions at support@detrack.com Thank you once again for the positive review, John!

Detrack provides all that we need for our deliveries

Pros

Easy to use, works well with our website. Useful features like map view and bulk updating deliveries are frequently used

Cons

Sometimes it takes a short while to refresh but does so frequently enough

Hey Bruce! Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed with the ability to be seamlessly integrated with any current delivery process, we're glad to hear our solution works well with your website. We're also glad to know that our features like map view and bulk updating deliveries are frequently used. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Bruce.

its worth it

Pros

wonderful product helps manage daily task for delivery can be customized to your liking

Cons

this has everything i could ask for currently dont have any dislikes about this

Hello Chuck, Thank you so much for your kind review! We're really, really pleased that Detrack is able to help you manage your daily task for delivery. Also, from the very beginning, Detrack was designed to be customizable to suit your own delivery process :) Your kind words are extremely encouraging. And, as we're constantly looking to make improvements, please feel free to share future feedback or suggestions at support@detrack.com Thank you once again for the positive review, Chuck!

Very easy application

Before Detrack we plan the routes on paper and was a mess. With Detrack we have productive and clean delivery planning i reporting for every single delivery.

Pros

The driver app is very useful. The admin panel is very good. Very easy and convenient delivery management. Delivery proof with images and geo tagging. Easy API configuration with our EPR software. Very easy configuration for SMS notification.

Cons

Hey Bojan, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear our solution is helping make delivery management very easy and convenient for you. We're also pleased to hear that you can seamlessly integrate Detrack with your current ERP software. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Bojan.

Value exceeds Cost

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate. The ability to not only capture signatures and photos but to be able to set those as a requirement to complete the delivery is VERY useful.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I don't like.

Hey David, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our solution easy to navigate. We're also pleased to hear that you find the ability to not only capture signatures and photos, but to be able to set those as a requirement to complete the delivery a very useful feature. Thank you once again for the kind review, David.

Detrack helps Tomax deliver on our promises

Pros

The Detrack features are very easy to use, and configure to match our requirements. The whole system makes the life of our driver management team very easy!

Cons

Nothing to complain about at all regarding the Detrack system.

Hey Chris, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our features easy to use, and configure to match your requirements. We're also pleased to hear that our whole system makes the life of your Driver Management team very easy. Thank you once again for the kind review, Chris.

Solid platform

Great product. Rarely do we ever have issues with use or functionality. Good price. Prompt support.

Pros

Detrack solved our needs, and did so easily with prompt support to get us there.

Cons

Due to privacy (which I understand), we can't internally close out someone else's delivery without losing the photos taking of the product before it left the shop.

Hey Noreen, Thank you so much for your positive review. We are glad to hear that Detrack solved your needs, and our support team has assisted you promptly. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Noreen.

Pros

Easy importing and exporting of data for daily management

Cons

Picture uploaded by drivers could be auto focus for better picture quality

Hey Andy, Thank you so much for your positive review. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you're having an easy time importing and exporting data for daily management. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Andy.

There is no better system!

Great. Solves all our delivery notification and tracking needs.

Pros

It is so flexible and customisable. Like having your own software.

Cons

Should have a route optimiser built in to it.

Hey Elliot, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed customisable along with the ability to be seamlessly integrated with any current delivery process, we're glad to hear you find our solution flexible, customisable, and like having your own software. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Elliot.

Perfect to track Hand delivered Legal Documents

Overall it meets our needs.

Pros

That it GPS tracks where the package was left and who it was handed to.

Cons

The format is frequently changing and the screen does not always update in real-time when more than one user are using it from multiple computers or phones. There is a delay that often requires closing out the site or app and refreshing.

Great Service

Great and prompt response from the team. Detrack team members are easy to communicate with. The system is easy to use and easy to track delivery status.

Pros

Easy to track driver's location & delivery status.

Cons

Marketplace cannot be defaulted to Today's date. If it has a calendar to choose the date, it will be easier for driver to view the jobs according to the date desired.

Hey, Alice! Thank you so much for your encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find it easy to track your drivers' location and delivery status. Our support team are an easy-going bunch, and they pride themselves in being easy to communicate with. They are also always at hand to provide prompt responses to any issues our users are facing. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the kind review, Alice.

Great software

Pros

Easy to use. Like how you can send text messages & emails. Customers can track vehicles. Great support team

Cons

Backend dashboard in settings can be a little difficult to understand

Hey, Michael! Thank you so much for your kind, encouraging words. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our solution easy to use. Our mission is to provide businesses around the world access to both innovative and affordable technology to power their last mile deliveries, so we take extreme pride being able to present you a cost-effective solution that's reliable, scalable, and seamless to implement. Our support team is also always at hand to solve any issue our users are facing, and as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the positive review, Michael.

Great Product

in general it has been a great experience to work with detrack.

Pros

Very easy to use, and intuitive. Reports are great and clen

Cons

Maps need improvement. I still have a hard time locating drivers.

Hey Todor, Thank you so much for your kind review. As Detrack is designed to be user-friendly, we are glad to hear you find our solution easy to use and intuitive. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the positive review, Todor.

Bakery delivery solution

So far the service has been really good, and any help required is provided within hours,

Pros

Ability to generate simple run sheets, and the interoperability with Elastic Route to plan runs for drivers.

Cons

Ideally, Detrack would have it's own integrated mapping software for route planning. Having to use another app (Elastic Route) can be a bit painful, and creates some challenges when orders change.

Hey Simon, Thank you so much for your kind review. As Detrack is designed with the ability to be seamlessly integrated with any current delivery process, we're glad to hear our solution's interoperability with ElasticRoute allows you to easily plan runs for your drivers. And as we're constantly looking to make improvements to our solution, rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Thank you once again for the positive review, Simon.