Dispatch Anywhere

Professional-level towing and roadside management software

Dispatch Anywhere Reviews

Best Employee I have

DA/Beacon has made my business way more efficient with less cost.

Pros

There are so many mosts! I like everything about the ease of entering, using, tracking, accounting, reporting and the communication between my dispatch and drivers!

Cons

As everyone would say, "it costs money"! I remember how many people i used to employ to do the job that Beacon does at the click of a button. Accounting, reporting, payroll reporting. Eliminated a lot of manual functions

Great Product

Pros

Has lots of features. Can use it anywhere

Cons

Sometimes slow for updates to our requests.

Calls imported to the software

Very good really appreciate the support staff

Pros

The auto clubs populate quickly, customer Easy to get a hold of and fix the problem. The company try’s to take on new task that you give them. I don’t use the full potential of this products but highly recommend it. We have had this product since 2011.

Cons

The invoicing, if you are doing multiple line items that have to be marked 1-19 it creates issues on the number count. Don’t like that part of the program. I miss the ease of the old program on taking calls out if cancel to assigned. I have asked for a law enforcement billing issue and still has not been completed

VIN Check found a stolen car

The vin verification helped me notice we had entered a vin number wrong on a private parking lot tow. We had entered the letter "L" as a "1" . The software detected the vin being invalid. We took a second look at the car and it turned out to be stole. We were able to reunite to owner with their stolen car.

Pros

VIN verification feture is great. It helped us to make sure we had the correct vins in the calls

Dispatching made easy!

Pros

I like how easy it is to integrate it with Quickbooks. For dispatching, it is very self explanatory. I am able to post and reverse payments, setup accounts to autofill account information or drop off information, manage scheduled appointments and decide who to dispatch to based on real time GPS!

Cons

IT IS VERY SLOW! It can lag fairly often, especially if you start clocking too many options.

We have been satisfied customers since 2005

Pros

When we started they were the only internet based software company that we could find for tow dispatching.

Cons

Well, it would be better if it was free I guess.

Horrible

Not a single one. The sofware is terrible. The customer service is hardly available. I will not be using Beacon products from this point forward

Pros

It looks nice? At no point was i was able to form a Pro from using this software. The entire time i kept thinking "there has to be another way!".

Cons

This system is in no way "user friendly". I found myself having to take multiple steps to complete a task which couldve easily been completed in at the most 1-2 steps. Will never use Beacon products ever again.