Easyship Reviews - Page 4

Thanks for helping SMEs

Pros

The software is easy to navigate. Wide range of shipping options provided. Necessary documents such as bill of lading etc is also provided. Very convenient for small companies like ours

Cons

Software is not very friendly when used on handphone browsers

Easuship a great value

Hey wee very helpful to my needs.

Pros

This allows us to save a lot of money on our shipping and choose the best shipping method.

Cons

The emails sent to customer with tracking info are not good looking

I love it!

I love it!

Pros

Very easy to navigate and print labels at an affordable price!

Cons

My only complaint is with my store website. I have to upgrade my Shopify in order to integrate shipping info. So I’m just doing it manually.

Save So Much Money

I have used many different shipping softwares, but Easyship is both the easiest and has the most shipping options of all that I have used. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

Easyship is exactly as advertised. This is the easiest shipping software to use, plus there are so many shipping options you will almost always save money compared to other shipping software options.

Cons

The user interface is a little clunky. There are a few things they could do to make navigating their site easier, but once you figure it out the first time, you'll be set.

Good Product

Never need to go to the Post Office

Pros

Its easy to use, has great analytics and decent pricing

Cons

Nothing, works great. everthing needed for small business

Easy with many choices!

efficiency

Pros

Make everything easier! I can easily compare the rate from different companies, and choose according to my clients' need. I do not need to worry about the documents. The system generate it automatically!

Cons

I remember there used to be an expert help with each case. Now they are hard to reach. When there is an urgent situation, it is kind of difficult to deal with.

Best shipping option for e-commerce

Using Easyship has simplified the shipping Integration with my e-commerce and provided me with far cheaper rates than I can get going directly which makes this by far an easy choice

Pros

Rates are the cheapest of the providers I checked and being able to tap into many shipping providers in the one API makes it far easier to integrate than having to manage them seperately

Cons

One 1 occasion I was not able to tap into the cheapest rates for a specific route. In prompting Easyship for a reason, it was quickly rectified however and see this almost as a positive.

Really good solution for International Shipping

Pros

- Customer support - Effectiveness - Easy Set up

Cons

- Its integration on Shopify - The Dashboard should be more efficient - Shipping solutions are expensive

Great rates

Excellent, rates are good, easy to intigrate.

Pros

Rates are amazingly good, creating label is easy too.

Cons

Support, their support team could be lot better

Great Shipping Software for Small Businesses

Fantastic experience. Keep doing a great job and improve the product.

Pros

Easy to register and use the software. Access to shipping discounts even when shipping small quantities. Quality customer services.

Cons

The lack of a user friendly interface to ship multiple units of the same product. Uploading the excel file for bulk shipping orders work well, I know. I only wish there were also a way to duplicate a past shipment by clicking a button and then change the shipping details without passing by excel.

Convenient and easy to use

Generally I’m quite pleased with it, it allows me to choose from a range of courier providers and I like that there’s options to choose from to decide what’s the best for my business needs. I like there’s no lock in fee which gives my business the flexibility it needs

Pros

It is easy to use and to set up deliveries at my own time. I like that it gives me options at a glance

Cons

It didn’t have a cancel function and cancellation takes time so the money doesn’t return quickly. It was also hard to contact the correct parties when I have a question

Really easy with competitive rates

When I started my e-commerce business the expense and time spent figuring out which shipment method would make the most sense each order wasn’t working. I looked into stamps.com and other paid shipping services. Easy ship doesn’t change a monthly fee and compares different methods quickly and easily, tracks my shipments, and the labels are ready immediately. It has made my life so much easier.

Pros

It’s easy to use and doesn’t charge a monthly fee.

Cons

I would love to be able to print the shipping labels without downloading them and would love to see an option for UPS.

easy and convenient

time-saving

Pros

It allows direct information sync from shopify which save lots of time on entering shipment details. And it shows the estimated cost for different couriers so I can compare the fees and select the best choice.

Cons

For customer purchasing more than 1 item for an order on shopify, there's not option on easyship for us to group the two items into one package when entering information and fulfilling both items with the same tracking number at the same time.

The worst Customer Service I have ever Experienced

The worst company I have ever dealt with. They never respond to any tickets raised and haven't yet closed one ticket for outstanding issues. We have now stopped using them because the service was that bad our team was frustrated

Pros

Easy Selection of couriers and comparison of shipping rates.

Cons

The integration was unreliable. Often couriers were missing and orders didnt always sync from our system

Easy to ship stuff

Loved it when I needed to ship stuff out to several locations

Pros

Good program for people who have multiple shipments at a time that need to be done quickly at a cheap rate

Cons

No cons everything about this works fine and is easier than ups applications to ship stuff out real quick

Total con! kep away from Easyship

This company was a nightmare from the start, just trying to fund an account is a joke, downhill from there.

Pros

If your packages go missing you're on your own, Easyship can't help. 130 days for a 28 day delivery...

Cons

They offer couriers and give shipping times that are a joke

Reaching new markets without hefty charges

Easyship is the last piece in the jigsaw to take my business global. So I am very happy to have found you.

Pros

Access to calculated shipping without the need to pay high subscription rates to Shopify Ability to add surcharges to calculated shipping to cover costs Ability to create branded tracking pages though the update to this page is less timely than the shipping provider's site

Cons

Updates to tracking pages at trackmyshipment.co could be more timely.

Amazing

Easyship provides a solution for businesses of any size to ship products globally in the cheapest and most convenient way. I love this software - before I would have to physically drop off and label my exports at the post office, but now shipping companies pick up the shipments directly at my address for a cheaper price! Incredible stuff.

Pros

Ease of use, pricing structure (only pay when you ship), integration with numerous carriers, very good integration with Etsy.

Cons

Everything's to like about this software.

Applauding Customer Service Ruins the Possibility

The main issue with their service is the lack of customer service and follow up. We had a package sent and it sat for over a week in a warehouse. Easyship never took action until we contacted them. They didn't send tracking details, were ineffective at follow up, lied about the status of the package and were not proactive to attempt to resolve it. We had to follow up directly with the courier who was exceptionally more engaged than Easyship. Easyship is an unnecessary part of distribution and do not recommend using them as they do not have the capacity to deliver on their business promise.

Pros

It was easy to use. However, this does not mean it was intuitive. They have a long way to go before they are a value to end users.

Cons

If a mistake is made or instructions are not clear, there is no way to correct it other than starting over again.

Assurance and worry-free

So far I’m good with the service provided. Is user friendly most importantly.

Pros

Is easy to use and the shipping cost is reasonable and affordable.

Cons

Most of the times charges are ok. Only till I encounter a shipment that is big in size but light. So base on the weight plus the dimension of the box the price is not friendly enough for me to accept the service. Therefore I went personally to a local post office to ship the parcel at a lot lower price.

Excellent starter shipping option for your online

Overall good, customer support has been good, integration is good. Would like to see more options or integrations in the future even if its a paid version of the software.

Pros

Its easy to use, integrates well with Shopify and offers reasonable shipping costs especially for overnight or rush shipping options.

Cons

No address book, not many options for other shippers outside of FedEx or USPS, UPS as our preferred shipping partner however it's rare to be an option.

Great prices on shipping

Lower shipping prices and responsive support keep us using Easyship. We are excited to see them continue to improve the interface. Make it a little more streamline/efficient and I would be a 5 star customer. :)

Pros

We really like the clean and modern look of the tracking page for our customers. Also, the best prices on shipping we've found.

Cons

It is still a little clunky to use - it takes more steps and is a little less intuitive than I would ultimately like.

Best Software for Shipping

It is saving me so much time with my shipping I am able to concentrate on other areas of my business now

Pros

Easyship has made my shipping task so much easier. It does all the hard work for me. ANd on top of that it doesn't cost me anything extra.

Cons

There is a bit to do to get everything set up and just the way I needed it to be, but after a few chats with customer support I was all set

An excellent choice!

I really like Easyship as it offers great choices of forwarders and the rates are great

Pros

Easyship has been a life saver as it’s so easy to arrange a shipment.

Cons

What I dislike most is the tedious step of adding weight and Cbm to the easyship software although we input all weights into shopify already. I think this additional step can be ironed out and become easier

New to shipping, this service is great!

we are just starting shipping and shipping out of the country. We didn't know how all this is done and what paperwork is needed. easyship does make it easy... and the rate are very good.

Pros

Quotes are quick and easy, Filling orders is easy. all data is in places that make sense... well designed user interface.

Cons

waiting for funds when canceling a order... but not a big deal.