MyCarrierTMS Reviews

4.7

How would you rate MyCarrierTMS?

CB

Charles B.

Very happy and successful with Mycarrrier TMS--customers are very pleased with the software and happy that we freed up some of their time.

DB

Donna B.

The product is very user friendly. When our freight clerk first used the program they was very happy on how many steps it saved them.

MG

Mike G.

Cons

Not having truckload feature until recently hurt.

BA

Brent A.

Missing Section 7 on the BOL or does it show on the collect shipments BOLs.

jb

jeanene b.

I was struggling to find a TMS until one of my carriers introduced me to it.

BG

Brian G.

Timesaver and easy to use

MyCarrierTMS allows our customer service reps to quickly determine shipping rates and set up shipments without having to visit multiple carrier websites, saving significant time in order processing.

Pros

Use of MyCarrier has definitely streamlined our shipping processes by integrating multiple carriers in one place. The software is easy to use and allows our customer service reps to quickly enter shipment data and receive rates and transit times quickly. This is especially helpful while working with a customer on the phone during the order process. Integration with our existing business processes was quick and easy. Help is available when needed..response time is very quick! I like that the forms are customized with our company logo!

Cons

It would be great to get a couple more carriers that serve our area integrated into MyCarrierTMS, but these companies apparently do not wish to participate.(?)

Experience

It has been great! We had 1 hiccup with a cross pro and Southeastern losing our product. Still have not got paid on the lost claim.

Pros

Easy to maneuver, find thing easy, great customer service. I can run reports .

Cons

Need to learn more about the full/ volume quotes on the system.

MyCarrierTMS Review

Pros

Overall this system is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't like the fact that you can't go back into the BOL and edit it. You would have to key in a whole new BOL and that is time consuming.

MyCarrier Review Feb2022

Very easy to use, great tool to have

Pros

Functionality and super user friendly. Love to have all the shipping data in one place

Cons

When uploading QUICK SHIP, I suggest to have a button in which you can select all the shipments you want to change the ship date for.... in case you quoted them with a past date, It will be faster to be able to select all of have a check box to check all the changes you want to to for the same field, and do the changes at one time

My Carrier is able to handle all of your shipping needs

This has been a great TMS to use. I've experimented with other carriers' TMS and none come close to doing what My Carrier can do. And, it's FREE!

Pros

It's very easy to use. If I'm ever gone from the office, it's so easy to use that I can pick just about anyone in my office to take care of the shipping needs while I'm out.

Cons

The only thing I've ever had any trouble with is with the "Google" lookup for certain businesses, if they're not already in my address book.

Best Rate Retrieving Product I've Used!

I use it every day and have been very pleased with the ease of use.

Pros

In less than 1 minute I can get a range of quotes for any shipment I have including expected delivery time.

Cons

On rare occasions I have trouble logging into the site. I'm not sure if it's when the internet is sluggish or if they may be doing an update or something.

MyCarrier Daily User

Entering shipments for prepaid and prepaid-and-add shipments for our customers.

Pros

I enjoy using MyCarrier. The quote history function is useful, especially the ability to clone previous shipments. Starting an new quote for a first time customer is also easy with the option to type the address.

Cons

There seems to be unnecessary pop-ups, for example the option pay for insurance. Maybe there could be an option to "don't show again". It would also be nice if you could save product descriptions as a product name.

hvp

I'm very impressed with My Carrier, a great asset to my shipping needs

Pros

All my carriers are reachable at one location. quick, easy and a wealth of information

Cons

Days where all carriers or all processes don't work

2022 Review

i actually really like it i use if more to get the daily charges

Pros

it's very user friendly everything i need is on one screen customer service is great

Cons

on the quote history where all the information is, i can't see the PRO#

PTAC Crew - My Carrier Review

We have had a great experience!

Pros

We have found that the software integrates very nicely with our operations, and we love how cost effective it is.

Cons

We are not able to pull much accounting information above and beyond freight quotes.

MyCarrier TMS Review

My experience has been excellent, I now have a tool I can present to my customers to save them time and headaches and help them overcome challenges that some of them did not realize they had. This offering helps me to further build my relationships and trust with my customers who see the benefits of using the platform.

Pros

This software offering helps the efficiencies of a business in a number of ways no matter the size of business or volumes of freight they ship. The main impacts being but not limited to live tracking and visibility of their shipments, accurate quoting, minimum billing errors and the have access to their data. The platform is very user friendly and most customers are able to pick up and start using after the 1st demo. The integration process is easy and backed with support with a click of a button.

Cons

My main disappointment has been the inability to book outbound collect shipments on this platform. This limits the customers ability to use this platform as a one stop shop tool, it also does not allow them to have visibility of these type of shipments as well. There are many customers in my market who ship 50/50 prepaid versus collect, it makes no sense for them to use this platform for prepaid shipments and then carrier websites for the collect shipments.

TMS helps make shipping easier and more efficient. TMS system will save you time and money!

I really like the TMS System and I feel it is a necessary tool for shipping. When it is fully in use, it allows everything to be done easily and gives everything needed to know status and create documents all i77015041900 n one place. The best part of the experience is the availability of customer service. They are quick to respond and know exactly what is needed to resolve the issue quickly. They are a big asset to this system and all have been really good in making this process easy.

Pros

The Calendar View and the Google Maps Feature. I feel the Notification of shipment status and knowing where to ship are missed a lot by my shippers not utilizing the TMS system. Having these features available through the TMS has shown a difference and now my shippers using this system know more about their shipment and their customers.

Cons

I wish it was more user-friendly. A lot of my shippers like Kuebix more because it works like an App on an I-phone. It is almost "Dummy-Proof" on how to use as one of my shippers put it. With the TMS, it seems to be a larger learning curve and I keep running into issues where the shipper gets stuck and they stop using the system. If able to use more like starting up an App on your phone I feel will help get more shippers using on a regular basis.

Simplify your shipping with one click!

I could not have asked for a better team to get us up and running with a TMS System. There were a lot of areas we were not knowledgeable in and MyCarrier's Customer Service and Sales Team were more than happy to educate as we went through the process from beginning to end.

Pros

Integration was super easy. Customer Service is top notch and available pretty much 24/7. Quick response times from Customer Service. Centralized location for all of your shipments making your market share easy to analyze. Very user friendly.

Cons

DFQ Quotes are still being integrated. Once that is done all of our LTL Business will run through MyCarrier.

MyCarrierTMS is easy and very effective.

We have saved quoting time, and improved our customer service working directly with carriers (rather than 3PL middlemen). We have improved our rate negotiations with our carriers with better lane data and analytics.

Pros

This software saves so much time. Anyone can get quotes from all our accounts in moments. That data is saved and accessible by others, so it is easy for different departments to work on various steps of a shipment if needed. The reporting tools are fantastic for looking into costs, savings, lane data, and activity. The technical support staff is top notch.

Cons

Software is fairly simple to use. I hope to see more levels of users in the future (we have multiple locations so in order for a sales rep to look at options at all locations, they by default have access to carrier settings. I'd like to protect that from accidental access).

MyCarrierTMS review from ltl carrier

Using the data from my customers quotes/shipments I am able to have an intelligent conversation with customers about where their shipments are moving as well as identify target areas.

Pros

This system is very easy to setup. My customers love they can quote, ship, track, get documents, etc all in one spot. The time saving to our customers invaluable. I just met with accounting and shipping at a customer location that is so excited to be able to use the same website for all their necessary information.

Cons

From a rep's perspective it has all the info we need to be able to capitalize on the information entered by our customers to work to be more competitive and gain market share. I am unable to think of any features I dislike.

Easy to Use TMS

Pros

Mycarrier has changed the way we manager our logistics at Pro-Fast. The software is very user friendly for our warehouse employees and simple to intergrate into our daily processes. It has enabled us as a distributor to create an entirely new freight program and manager all of our inbound traffic from our vendors. This has led to cost savings and more efficient receiving processes. Mycarrier is the best and has changed our business.

Cons

The only feature I can think of would be a daily digest of shipments that are delivering late or at risk for delivering late delivered as an email notification.

Fast and Easy

I came into a Logistics Coordinator position with absolutely zero experience in this field. Using MyCarrier, I was able to quickly learn the function of my new position, and it made the whole process so easy I was able to handle my job fully within only a couple days.

Pros

MyCarrier makes the scheduling portion of my workflow incredibly fast and easy. In the one time I had to reach out to their customer service chat, they responded quickly with a solution to the error message I was getting.

Cons

Nothing major, a couple features I wish was were there would be the ability to change the ship date while on the Carrier Selection page rather than going back a page to change it, and then forward. The other would be the ability to cancel a pickup directly from MyCarrier. Maybe I'm not seeing this feature, it seems like something that should/would already be there. As it is, if a customer makes any last minute changes to a delivery that requires a new pickup date, I need to call the carrier and go through that whole process.

Freight done easy!

Pros

The transition from Kuebix was very easy! Seamlessly done and a vast improvement to MyCarrier. Quotes from multiple carriers are setup with VERY accurate rates.

Cons

The only thing I'm not found of is, unless I missed it, is not having an option to not have PRO's automatically associated with pickups. Reason being is we have one printer and plenty of PRO labels from carriers to use which I me is easier for shipping.

MyCarrierTMS keeps our business rolling!

Our business has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years and MyCarrierTMS has really helped us keep up with that growth.

Pros

MyCarrierTMS is the perfect one stop shop for my team to manage our outbound freight! It helps me with freight rates for our customers and our sales team. The ease of use is perfect for every member of my team to be able to schedule daily freight with no trouble at all.

Cons

The one thing I would add is the ability to change the ship date in different stages of the process. Right now we have to go all the way back to the beginning quote page and start over.

MyCarrierTMS is INVALUABLE!

Smooth, easy, and support is always friendly, fast, and most of all AVAILABLE

Pros

I like it's ease of use, I like that all my options are available in one place. Before I began using MyCarrierTMS, sometimes I would have to go to THREE separate carrier's websites to get quotes, then compare, etc. Using MyCarrierTMS, has saved me invaluable time. I can actually get my routine done on a daily basis now.

Cons

Really the only thing I don't like is the "pop up" which appears after you select your Carrier and begin schedule pickup function. It is asking if you would like cargo insurance. My company wouldn't ever use this function, and I have asked that it be bypassed for me. Initially, customers were given a choice as to whether you want to see it or not. I wish I would've said no. But that's a small complaint, it's a great tool for a busy person like me.

Great time saver for people using multiple carriers and as a carrier managing activity from customer

Good product and wish all customers would give it a chance. Back when I was a shipper working for a distribution company, this would have been a huge time saver for me if it existed back then.

Pros

Being able to offer customers 1 spot to go to for managing all their shipping no matter which carrier they are using (direct carrier relationships). As a carrier it gives visability to manage activity with customers from 1 screen.

Cons

Not all carriers are easy to intergrade and some customers too busy to learn something new give up going back to familiar ways.

The freight Gods agree!

This software is able to keep absolutely everything you need freight wise in one spot. Tired of switching tabs to check quotes through multiple carriers, not anymore. My carrier has it all on one interface. This product saves time and maximizes efficiency. If you or your company wants an upgrade this is the software to use. My company did and we will never look back. Boost your potential as a company and do not I REPEAT do not miss you on this opportunity.

Pros

Ability to have all my freight needs and companies in one location.

Cons

Bugs at the beginning, but all is well now.

Best solution for managing customer quotes and shipments

100% satisfied. Especially with tech support - anytime I've had issues or requested changes, the IT is quick to respond and assist

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to quote and prepare BOLs from multiplier carriers on one screen

Cons

There are inconsistencies with insurance options. Sometimes there is a pop up, selling tms insurance, other times it defaults tot he carrier selected.

My Carrier TMS

This software saves a lot of phone time our customer service used to have to contact the freight companies. Also we don't have to worry about going to several different websites to schedule our pickups.

Pros

We can schedule our LTL freight on line with one interface to all our freight carriers.

Cons

There are times when you are first adding customer names and addresses where it can be cumbersome when you have multiple locations. Once you understand the process it is very simple to implement.

Esay to use

Just the overall easy use, and being able to quote multiple carriers at once. Also I like the breakdown of what was quoted versus what was paid for the year/month. Its the best program Ive ever used!

Pros

The inbound feature is what I like best about MyCarrierTMS. Its has been super helpful on bringing inbound shipments in to our location. It was very easy to integrate with fright companies.

Cons

There isn't much I do not like about the program. I have yet to setup the volume quoting, which seemed a little different than setting up the Ltl. That would be the only thing that hasn't been the best experience.