MyCarrierTMS Reviews - Page 2

Best Rate Retrieving Product I've Used!

I use it every day and have been very pleased with the ease of use.

Pros

In less than 1 minute I can get a range of quotes for any shipment I have including expected delivery time.

Cons

On rare occasions I have trouble logging into the site. I'm not sure if it's when the internet is sluggish or if they may be doing an update or something.

Jake's Review

So far my experience using MyCarrierTMS has been great. It's been easy to train my staff on the functions, and I have not experienced any issues thus far.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use. It's very user friendly, and has all functions needed for a small to mid-size business to manage their freight.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the lack of ability to handle invoicing. Many TMS systems can pull in invoices through API and match them against the original quotes.

Thank you Jake for the feedback. We take all of our customers comments seriously. By the way, we do have invoice auditing coming - reach out to your CSA and get details.

Saia Sales of TMS

Very happy and successful with Mycarrrier TMS--customers are very pleased with the software and happy that we freed up some of their time.

Pros

Showing the dashboard to my customers is very helpful and by demoing it that can understand it a quick glance how much time this will save them.

Cons

The item that I like least is the fact that we do not have a demo screen for customers.

MyCarrier Daily User

Entering shipments for prepaid and prepaid-and-add shipments for our customers.

Pros

I enjoy using MyCarrier. The quote history function is useful, especially the ability to clone previous shipments. Starting an new quote for a first time customer is also easy with the option to type the address.

Cons

There seems to be unnecessary pop-ups, for example the option pay for insurance. Maybe there could be an option to "don't show again". It would also be nice if you could save product descriptions as a product name.

"Happy Using MyCarrier TMS"

Everyone needs more time in their day to day business adventures. Overall Experience is the fact it saves me time and allows me to focus on other tasks and customers that I would otherwise not be able to help.

Pros

All my carriers are grouped together on one screen with our company tariff entered for each carrier. This allows me to choose the carrier I want to use, quick and easy to use, it saves me a lot of time, and frees up space on my computer.

Cons

The " Accessorials" do not list all the options I need : " freeze protection",

Good Freight brooker site.

I use this system daily, and have gotten use to this software. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

ease of access. its very easy to save quotes.

Cons

Would be nice to have more general info on shipping. the site is geared more towards warehouse/logistic smart people. It takes several googles for sales people to understand the shipping language sometimes.

Frist Time User

I'm very pleased with My Carrier . The turn around time to get a quote back to my customer was cut down from a 2 hours to 30 min. So with a team of 4 on this program, we are about to get more order shipped out a lot quickly than before.

Pros

It so nice that you do up one quote and all of the LTL carrier that you have set up under you profile instant have your quote done.

Cons

The only issue that I have is logging onto the site , that is take some time ( 10 sec) to open up. That could be my computer issue not this site.

Dereck, thank you for the feedback. We value all of our customers feedback. If you continue to have slow logins, feel free to contact support through our live chat. Application performance is a top priority for us.

So Easy!!

I truly love this platform

Pros

All my carriers in one place makes my job so much quicker and easier!

Cons

The alerts need to be more specific about what the issue is

Online transport management software

Pros

- Your customer gives the login access for you. It helps in setting up the online appointments with your customer. It shows all the available appointments. - Best customer service. - Always send advance email for the schduled maintenance.

Cons

- No cons for TMS yet. All good for daily use.

Linkex tms

I like it because it forces users to put in shipping and receiving hours. This helps avoid costly redelivery fees.

Pros

Calendar tracking. Branded BOL’s. Ease of creating BOLS.

Cons

Integrations can be a challenge. Each carrier is different and some require various key codes that make it more difficult to integrate.

ASF review

This system makes it faster to process BOL's and get more moving out of our warehouse daily

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and holds customer information which makes using it fast

Cons

Waiting for additional carriers to be added when requestesd

Great Software

Great and easy way to find carriers as well as multiple carriers to choose from.

Pros

Easy to use. I love how easy it is to input everything that you need and how it gives you multiple carriers to choose from.

Cons

Tracking is not updated regularly and is not very descriptive.

hvp

I'm very impressed with My Carrier, a great asset to my shipping needs

Pros

All my carriers are reachable at one location. quick, easy and a wealth of information

Cons

Days where all carriers or all processes don't work

Very user friendly but needs some extras

Pros

I love that I can quote and dispatch it all in one place! Also love the calendar feature for tracking.

Cons

The Old Dominion Logo is too small to really see what it is on the labels and BOL and it doesn't say Old Dominion On the labels, I write it in. Also, I wish there was a function to be able to quote and dispatch UPS and FedEx Ground also.

2022 Review

i actually really like it i use if more to get the daily charges

Pros

it's very user friendly everything i need is on one screen customer service is great

Cons

on the quote history where all the information is, i can't see the PRO#

PTAC Crew - My Carrier Review

We have had a great experience!

Pros

We have found that the software integrates very nicely with our operations, and we love how cost effective it is.

Cons

We are not able to pull much accounting information above and beyond freight quotes.

Scispec Review

MyCarrierTMS has made it so that I have more time in the day to perform other tasks.

Pros

I like the ease of using the software. Everything is self explanatory and if there are issues Customer Service is right there to handle the situation

Cons

There were a few hiccups with some of the integration but all in all this has been a great piece of software

Solid software and easy to use

It has been a great experience and I would suggest people try it. Once all the data has been integrated it creates a very easy way to ship your products and train other employees.

Pros

The ease of looking at multiple quotes and being able to pick them out, then have it do the BOL for each different one. Makes it a lot easier for multiple users and the training of multiple people.

Cons

Adding in your contacts and products is a bit of a drag but once in there no issues.

Time is money!

This is a great product for companies needing to improve efficiency

Pros

Easy to use and great demo team to help set up!

Cons

I am not totally sold on the TL rating yet.

shipping with ease.

the benefits for me is being able to see the prices on a quote from all the carriers and able to save my company money on shipping

Pros

my carrier is easy to use and navigate. the best shipping site i ever used

Cons

the least thing i like about the software is sometimes my saved ship to customers dont show back up when i type them in.

Absolutely

I have nothing but success with my carrier. This TMS has changed the game for all three of our branches and continues to prove its worth.

Pros

my carrier successfully condensed the effort of navigating through multiple carrier websites to manage your everyday shipments

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

Best software on the market

great.

Pros

quick rate quote, multiple carriers integrated.

Cons

add more carriers to the list and continue to add new features.

Janie's Review

Fast, accurate, and easy.

Pros

It is very usefull, easy and fast. What I like the most is the calculator to find the classification on products. A plus is the insurance they offer which is pretty reasonable.

Cons

So far I have not had any cons, and I hope I will never have.

MyCarrier review

Making my customers lives a lot more efficient.

Pros

Very easy to use but I like the customization for product loading and address book detail. Also really like the one click option to schedule pickups.

Cons

The quick BOL and process for outbound collect shipments

Best in years

Love it! Best tool since the UPS Software.

Pros

The ease of quoting and the address book and printing labels and BOL's saves 10 minutes or more per shipment.

Cons

That there is no option to turn off the window asking if I would like to purchase additional insurance