OptimoRoute Reviews - Page 4

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing representative of your product

Pros

I really like all the options for seeing your routes in real time. The main reason I am writing this review is the customer service I received was above and beyond what I expected. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through the entire process and made helped me feel confident in using the system!

Cons

There are some inefficiencies in routing when it comes to putting 2 stores that are within walking distance on 2 different routes.

Hi James, this review is still making us smile! It's feedback like yours that keeps OptimoRoute focused on giving customers the best service and product possible... Thanks for going to the effort of sharing!

Good product, just a couple requests

I think its very user friendly. I think customer service is good but I wish they were easier to contact.

Pros

I like the ease of planning the routes and adding drivers.

Cons

I wish it could be easily integrated into our website.

Hi Marisa, we're going to be working on plugins to allow for easy integration with some of the most used e-commerce programs. Please let us know at support@optimoroute.com which one you use. We'll contact you when the plugins are developed.

OptimiRoute not always optimum

Routes are typically longer than stated and not always optimized.

Pros

The promise of the resolution of an ongoing logistics challenge .

Cons

The software regularly gives you optimized routes that go in circles rather than in a logical progression. Moreover the estimated travel time between locations is significantly shorter on the app than the actual stated in the navigation app.

Hi Francesco, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues. We're very sorry to hear that you've had a subpar experience using our software. We'd love it if you'd give us a chance to make it better. If you've got a minute, you can write to us at support@optimoroute.com so we can work out which solutions are best suited for your company. Hope that helps!

OptimoRoute has been a lot of help for us.

OptimoRoute has saved us a lot of time by optimizing the routes. I do have to change the order of stops every so often but that is due to the geo fencing that we use.

Pros

I like the ability to enter over 50 addresses and routing it for us.

Cons

The only thing that is difficult is to manually enter an order you need to enter the address first then enter everything else separately. Another con is that it doesn't allow to switch orders from one driver to another. It only allows you to switch the whole route and not select which orders to switch.

Easy to use and reliable

Pros

The driver tracking, visual display, and route customization is unparalleled.

Cons

It is fairly expensive to add additional drivers.

Outstanding customer service

The customer service person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent. He was patient and very knowledgeable about the program. Made the experience good!

Pros

The ease of mapping my routes and getting to my customers in the fastest amount of time

Cons

Everything was good with the program . I can’t find anything that is bad with the program

Hi Patrick, It makes us so happy every time to hear our software has been useful and easy to use - thanks for the feedback! And we're also super glad that you had a nice customer service experience, our team is always at your service - whatever you need! Additionally, well be rolling out new software features soon so keep an eye out for those by following us on our socials!

Optimo Pros and Cons

Great customer service and very supportive our of not-for-profit status.

Pros

- flexibility re drivers and vehicles. - quick optimization

Cons

- it's taken me a while to get my head around the process. It would be good to have access to FAQs or a guide of some kind.

Hi Sarah! We're so happy OptimoRoute has been able to help Sutton Farm for so many years now. I know we are working on building up our FAQ and tutorials to provide more resources for people learning about our many features and functions. I hope this comes in handy in the future.

Pros

Easy to use, good reports linked with excel.

Cons

limitations of drivers base on the price.

Useful tool for planning routes

Pros

Allows the planned time needed and the best ways to make numerous deliveries. Time and distance provided are able to be used for budgeting and quoting on costs.

Cons

The costing structure for use of multiply drivers only allowing the share the same amount of deliveries. Our drivers need many deliveries so this limits its use and only used when needed instead of all the time.

Hi Michael, Thanks for your OptimoRoute feedback. We're glad to hear that you've been experiencing the range of benefits of our route optimization software, like efficient delivery routes and better quoting for potential customers. Most of our customers see a return on their investment within weeks (even days), so please be in touch on support@optimoroute.com and let us know the details of your use case. We're sure we'll find the best options to suit your workflow.

OptimoRoute Review

able to keep track of my drivers

Pros

I can create three different routes for one day

Cons

auto defaults addresses when company has multiple locations under same name.

Thanks, Samantha! It's true a strong suit of the software is routing for all drivers at once. As for duplicate names for multiple locations, we recommend adding something to the location name to make it specific to the location (Smith's West, Smith's East, for example). If you'd like help with this, please contact us at support@optimoroute.com.

Very fast and easy routing and planning of our weekly deliveries

We use Optimoroute for our weekly deliveries and it works wonders. The price is right, and the user friendly platform is just perfect for our bussiness.

Pros

Easy to use. All I need. Affordable. Stable.

Cons

Not sure. Maybe add / change adresses directly from the driver app would be nice. Pricy sms redit, we have a company account still optimoroute charge us TAX when purchasing SMS credit.

Software Feedback

Pros

How quick the initial setup was. How easy it was to setup the upload.

Cons

That It is just shows the ship to information. Need to be able to hover over the delivery point and see what is being delivered to that address and what services were requested. This is why this will only be a temporary solution until I find an alternative that meets all our needs

Boyd on a Wire

It was excellent! It really allowed us to optimize our field techs and create very efficient routes for them.

Pros

Intuitive nature and ease of navigation. It made scheduling easy for my schedulers and the ability to update drivers and change routes was very smooth!

Cons

Having all routes deleted when updating one driver. This was overcome during the time frame we were using it.

Hey Rudy! Glad you overcame that initial hiccup to get awesome results.

Easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Available online. App has all delivery info. Able to use any map major map program. Able to call or text customers from app.

Cons

Importing from WooCommerce is a bit cumbersome and takes customizing and multiple steps .

Hi Nicholas, Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll be adding new features to our software soon, to be sure to follow us on social media for news and updates!

Friendly and intuitive system

Simple to use and successful

Pros

I learnt how to use the system on Sunday and trained the rest of the team on Monday! Simple, logical and easy to use!

Cons

We only make deliveries between 4.30 and 7.30pm so feel a little penalised by the pricing structure which assumes all day deliveries etc.

Thanks, Corrinne! We have put a lot of effort into OptimoRoute¿s ease of use, and we love it when customers save time and hassle because of it.

LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WORKABLE ADDONS

Easy to use but the customer service and willingness to add what other programs already have not very good.

Pros

Easy to use, easy app, easy route creation.

Cons

No signature capture on delivery confirmation received, customer appears selected as closed certain days and it still lets them add this customer to the route.

wonderful pro-active customer service

Pros

After making Valentine's Day packages for 54 of my best clients, I was struggling with finding the best way to deliver those beautiful packages. Your OptimoRoute program was just what I needed. It was easy to get started but got even easier when your support staff contacted me to offer assistance.without even being asked. The staff was very knowledgeable, helpful, and went above and beyond my already high expectations in making sure that the route I got was the most efficient delivery possible. I am very, very happy with your program!!! Thank you for making my deliveries easier.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves on helping people get the most out of our system, so it is great to hear we hit the mark!.

Easy to get started and use

Somewhat overpriced for the features given the lack of integration with Shopify or Zapier and lack of SMS notifications for customers.

Pros

Super easy to get started and input addresses especially via the copy paste function; really like the ease of scheduling routes

Cons

The driver app is clunky and takes you to different addresses sometimes (neighbouring house etc). Does not work with Zapier which will ultimately force us to find an alternative option

Thanks for your feedback, Kelly! Over and over our routes show dramatic efficiency improvements for companies, saving them far more than the cost of the software in a few days of use. That's where the real value is! What's more, in the coming months we'll have a plugin available to make integration with apps such as Zapier and Shopify simpler than ever before. Email notifications are available now with SMS to follow. Email us at support@optimoroute.com to get started.

Powerful tool

overall, good. It's a tiny bit unintuitive for finding certain features. Some user experience testing would go a long way to helping this out.

Pros

You can control a lot of variables which is great.

Cons

It doesn't talk directly to my turn by turn mapping tool, so I often find that I'm pointed the wrong way once I am at a delivery.

Overall good product

Overall pretty good.

Pros

The copy and paste. Ability to change route.

Cons

I don't like how the software will put you on a block, and then 30 stops later bring you right back to the same block. I wish you could get better print outs of the entire map view.

Thanks for the feedback! Please be in touch with us at support@optimoroute.com, and we'll be happy to make sure you're getting efficient routes.

Easy, Pragmatic and affordable

Easy to Organize deliveries, Track Drivers, Solve repeat problems.

Pros

Trial Period, Easy to Sign up, Not to much settings, Great Customer Service

Cons

Analytics should be included in the price

Hi, Yuksel. Glad to see that OptimoRoute was easy to get going for you. If Analytics would be useful, that feature is included in the Enterprise plan. I'd be happy to activate it for you so you can give it a proper test.

Good

Pros

Great optimizing. Does a better job than Google maps.

Cons

Not enough personalization. Would be better if I could personalize all columns, not just the extra ones

Thanks, Kyle! We're glad your team benefits from using OptimoRoute. Though you can personalize Custom Fields and repurpose some of the other column headings as needed, we expect to enable more customtization in the coming months. Stay tuned!

Delivery with ease

Once we figured it out, with help from support, it was super easy to use.

Pros

Easy to change and assign drivers, copy from previous days - supper easy program.

Cons

Startup figuring it out is a bit of a struggle - need better online training options.

Optimo route in South Africa

Pros

It seems to find addresses very quickly and efficiently. also its route planning is spot on.

Cons

Its not easy to use at all and requires some serious time to get to know your way around it. the user interface isn't great as in its not easy to find things on the screen.

Route schedule for home deliveries

Pros

During COVID, we had to start doing home deliveries of our shellfish when our wholesale channels shut down. When we had over 50 orders, we quickly realized we would need a route app. Optimoroute solved this problem quickly and overall with ease of use.

Cons

I would prefer a way to fully integrate our orders from square space instead of having to do them manually (the excel import option isn't effective with our orders). We have had a few delivery days when the route was glitchy (app not loading, kept re-routing, not making most effective route).

Hi Katie, Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear our app has helped you solve the route planning problem, especially during COVID and that your business had a way of continuing during shutdown with OptimoRoute's help! If you keep on having glitches, drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com and our team would be happy to help you out. They're working on app improvements every day and new features are in the works - be sure to follow us on our socials to stay up-to-date!